Gotta Keep Trying Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,028 Followers

"Sure, if that's what you want."

They were on Hardesty's bed in the master bedroom. He had shown Todd the other bedroom, redecorated for him in green and gold, and Todd had said he liked it and would use the room, but he wanted to sleep with Hardesty in the king-sized bed in the master bedroom.

Hardesty had always been pretty much of a "fuck 'em and then go home to my own bed alone" type of guy. But then he thought of Freddie's advice again: If you want to find him in your bed in the morning, keep your cock inside him all night.

Toby was on his back in the center of the bed, his legs hooked on Hardesty's hips, Hardesty's knees up under Toby's buttocks. Hardesty was pulling Toby's channel back and forth on his cock.

"You're so big. And so thick," Toby murmured. "That's what I remembered about you. All of those men. So many men and so often, and what I remember is you deep inside me. Deeper than anyone else. Thicker than anyone else. God, you're good."

"I had someone tell me it was nine inches once; he also said that vice cops do it best," Hardesty said, in jest. He laughed to mark it as a joke.

"I think it must be. Hard. We should measure."

"It's busy now," Hardesty said.

"It certainly is, and I won't give it up for measurement."

If you want to find him in your bed in the morning, keep your cock inside him all night.

Hardesty felt Toby's hand on his, the one gripping Toby under his pec on the right side, and tried to move it down to the gecko tattoo.

"No, Toby, not tonight."

"I want to go wild with you tonight. That's my spot. That frees me."

"Who told you that was your spot?"

"Thane. My wife's boyfriend."

"And he had you tattooed there?"

"Yes. It almost didn't happen. Thane had to hold me and the tattooist had to fuck me while he was doing the tattoo."

"Toby, you are free to go wild with me any time you want. You don't need a crutch of any sort. Let's see what we can do without the tattoo."

"OK," Toby answered in a small, unconvinced voice.

Hardesty lowered his mouth to Toby's and took him in a long kiss. Toby sighed for him. Hardesty moved his mouth to Toby's nipples and the nipple ring, and Toby moaned for him. Hardesty move a hand down, between Toby's thighs and worked three fingers inside Toby's channel alongside his cock, and Toby groaned.

All the time Hardesty was slow pumping him.

"Ah so deep, so deep," Toby whimpered. "It's got to be nine. Don't stop. Please don't stop."

Hardesty was still chewing on his nipples. He started moving his cock inside Toby with his fingers. Combining rotation with the in and out, in and out pumping. Toby arched his back and howled, "Yes, YES! Give it to me, Give it to me. God, sooo deep. Yes, Yes! Vice cops do it best!"

Hardesty pulled his finger out and found Toby's cock. He slow pumped him with Toby babbling and writhing under him.

"This is as good as finding the tattoo. I can feel your passion."

"Yes, yes, fuck me hard."

Hardesty began doing just that, and he increased the stroking of Toby's cock—until Toby jerked and spouted up in the space between their quivering bellies.

"Thank you," Toby murmured.

"It's not done," Hardesty whispered. "For one thing, I haven't come. For another I am staying inside you all night. And I am going to be hard much of the night. And I'm going to fuck you constantly . . . through the night."

"Oh, god," Toby whimpered. But it was a happy whimper.

Hardesty began pumping again and Toby answered him with a counterpunching of his pelvis. Hardesty reached in the folds of the sheet and brought out a flexible dildo. "This really is nine inches," he murmured. "We'll do our measuring inside."

"Oh, fuck, oh, shit." Toby groaned. But he brought his feet up flat on the surface of the bed, dug his heels in to elevate his pelvis more, and widened his stance.

Hardesty began working the dildo in on top of his own buried cock. Toby cried out in passion and set his pelvis in motion, grinding hard against Hardesty's groin. They came almost simultaneously.

Hardesty let Toby free to roll away from him, while he pulled his spent condom off and dropped it over the side of the bed into the wastebasket.

"Your turn to bring it back to life," he said as he pulled Toby down toward his thighs.

Near dawn, Toby stretched out on his belly and Hardesty covering him, his dick still deep inside Toby's channel, the young man murmured sleepily.

"Jim."

"What?"

"I think we're going to need to get a bigger wastebasket in here."

"That or stop investing in rubbers," Hardesty said. "If I'm the only one in there, we don't need rubbers."

Hardesty felt Toby shudder—but, more significant, he felt the tears in the hollow of his neck.

"Jim. Sorry. You know I can't do that, can't promise that."

"Shh, shh, I know. It's OK. But a man's gotta keep trying."

It wasn't long before he knew Toby was asleep by how regular and shallow his breathing was. But Hardesty himself didn't sleep a wink that night in his determination not to let himself slip out from inside Toby on at least this night.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,028 Followers