Gotta Love Fucking A Strong Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hop out of bed and go to the bathroom. Here is a white facecloth. I'll drench it is hot water and squeeze a bit of hand soap from this dispenser. I wipe my crotch. It has a warm calming effect. When I look at the cloth there is a large stain of slick, white cum on it that I rinse off thoroughly. Here is a big, fluffy bath towel. I feel so exposed and naked. I'll wrap it around my body and go back out to clean up William's private parts. There he is, proudly nude on his back with his hands locked behind his head and a confident smile on his face. Oh no, his face has turned stern.

He raises his voice, "Lucille take off that bloody towel. Don't hide your beautiful body from me."

I drop to towel in a flash hoping I haven't offended him.

"Great. Now give me a little turn so I can see all of you." I turn slowly knowing he is checking out every inch of my bare skin. "That's my girl. Proud and luscious."

I go to him and bend to his waist. "Let me clean you up." I wipe his penis with the warm, wet cloth. "How's that?"

"Actually, you should give my balls a good wipe too."

My word, he is so brazen with his language. "Sorry. This is a bit new for me. I sure want to do what's right." I delicately run the wet cloth over his sack as the eggs within dance away from any pressure.

"Great love. That's good now."

He pats the bed beside him and I slide in beside him face down and rest my head on his hard bicep. I kiss the hard muscle of his shoulder as tenderly as I can. I feel so feminine beside his powerful masculine presence. He is taking my heart. I lay with a smile on my face like a contented cat.

I feel William's hand rest on my bare bum. It seems so right. He strokes up over my waist and massages my shoulders one by one before returning to my bum. He's massaging each cheek so sweetly. That feels so good. Now his finger glides up the crack and back down again, almost below to my girlie parts. I kiss his shoulder again in total surrender to his explorations. He can have his way with me and he knows it.

He's moving his body close to mine and I can feel his manhood against my hip. Hmmm. It's getting aroused. His hand dips lower under my ass-cheeks but my legs are too close together to allow him access to my most sensitive area. I'll part my legs as a signal for him to keep on going. He dips his hand lower this time and back up to massage my buttock more deeply this time. I bring my knee up to one side to open my crotch completely. He immediately sweeps his full palm over my pussy lips. A loud moan escapes my lips. That feels so fucking delicious. As he swirls his hand over my pussy my hips instinctively rotate to maximize the action. I'm becoming such a sex-hungry harlot. Oh sweet baby, stroke me just like that.

I need to reciprocate. I'll slide my hand down and stroke his awesome manhood. The skin is so soft. Oh, William is stroking the lips of my pussy faster now. I can feel them engorge and throb as I come into heat, ready for sex again. His finger glides along my wet slit so easily. When the tip touches my clit, it is crazy making. I'm kissing a trail up William's arm to his chest. My hips pick up tempo and swivel as his expert hand touches all my erotic hot spots. I can feel William's penis get rock hard.

"Lucille, you remember how you enjoyed oral sex before we fucked? Well. I'd like you to give me oral sex before we have some more great sex."

A surge of panic hits my chest. I've never done oral sex. Oh lordy. I knew in the back of my mind somewhere that this might happen someday but had suppressed the idea. But it felt so good when William did it for me. It would be selfish if I didn't reciprocate. And I do want to be a good lover for him. But what if I do it badly?

"Gee William, I've never really done that before. I'm sorry."

"Well, Lucille, oral sex is an important part of a couple's love making in today's world. It looked like you enjoyed it. I consider oral sex a loving gift for my partner's pleasure. I hoped you were a caring, giving person too."

"Sure, William, I'd love to make you feel good like you did me. But I'm likely going to be pretty bad at it."

"Not to worry, my dear. I'll show you what a man enjoys."

I look down at the erect penis in my hand.

"Come here and give me a big kiss."

We wrap our arms around each other and kiss deeply. Our bodies fit so perfectly together. His kisses are so romantic but my mind is filled with the thought of his large cock.

"Lucille, you are stealing my heart. You are so wonderful."

A rush of warm, loving feelings washes over me as I look into his eyes. I kiss his lips lightly.

"William, you are melting my heart. You are such a fine, real man. I'm dizzy with strong feeling towards you. You make me feel like such a woman."

"What a blessing that we feel the same. It feels right and spiritually on the right path. Let's go with the feelings and see where God takes us."

I run my hands down to his firm ass and pull his hips to mine.

"Yes, William. I want to go with the feelings." I want to suck his penis and be his perfect lover.

"Let's me show you how to be a perfect mate." William sits up and puts two big pillows behind his back against the wall and leans back. He obviously has a lot of experience at this and wants to have a good view.

"Get between my legs like I was with you." He spreads his knees and I can see his penis is now semi-hard but still an imposing sight with his clean-shaven ball-sack hanging below.

I go between his knees and sit back on my haunches waiting for instructions. I can see his pole twitch and get a bit firmer.

"That's good. Now hold my cock like before and give it a few gentle strokes." I lean forward and grasp the shaft with my fingers and stroke the soft skin up and down delicately. "Hmmmm. That's nice. Just like that." I love the feel of his big dick and I can feel my pussy starting to wake up. "Cup my balls with your other hand dear. They as very sensitive too." I shift my weight back and cup his sack as directed. I wonder if I'm doing everything all right.

I look up into his eyes. "That's great, dear. You are a natural."

I smile in relief. I do so want to please him.

"Now, gently kiss the head of my penis."

Oh, oh, here goes. I bend forward and kiss the underside of the head.

"That's very sweet. Now, kiss all over the head slowly." I cover the head with a dozen kisses. There is a bubble of slick liquid from the slit at the tip that wets my lips.

"Great, Lucille, that's great. Now make a lot of saliva in your mouth and with a wet tongue, lick the staff from my balls up to the tip." I comply. "Yes, ahhh, yes, just like that. Now lick it all over. Ahhhh, nice. Make it nice and wet. You are doing great. Don't stop. Put the head in your mouth." Wet

The head is very large around and I make a large O with my lips and stretch them around his precious staff. My tongue is a landing pad for his cock as it slides towards the back of my mouth. It has a slightly musky but pleasantly manly taste.

He groans, "Ahhhh. Oh fuck. That, ahhhh, feels so good." It makes my heart leap with joy that I am giving him pleasure. I feel his hand on the back of my head pushing me lower until the tip of his penis hits the back of my throat. I look up into his handsome, confident face. The hand eases and my head bobs up. Just as I can feel the ridge of the head touch my lips, he pushes my head down again.

"Bob, your head up and down like that, sweetie. That's the ticket. Hmmm. Good. Just like that. Stroke my cock a bit too. Ahhhh. Wow. Nice. Very, very good, love. You've got it."

I am a vessel for his pleasure and my brain swims in a sea of erotic sensations, smells, sights and sounds.

"Now hold the shaft of my cock and go lower and lick my balls. They are so sensitive."

I look down at his shaven sack never thinking that I would ever be licking one. It's so naughty. But of course, I will do anything to please William. He's in control. I've never felt such pleasure as when he gave me oral sex. I want to pleasure him just as well.

"Oh, my heavens Lucille, I can't express how good that feels. Yes, just like that. Now up and put the head back in your mouth. Ahhhh. So nice. Ahh." He grabs my ears and lifts my head up and then down slowly. I am the willing vessel of his pleasure.

He pulls my head up and scurries on his knees behind me on the bed. He kisses my neck and bites my ear as he wraps his arms around me. I love the way he is cupping and massaging my breasts. Oh, he's pushing the back of my neck forward and pulling my hips back to go to all fours. Oh, my. We are going to have sex doggy-style. It's the way I liked best with my ex. I'd better spread my knees to give him access to my girlie parts. Whoops, he just ran his fingers up the wet lips of my pussy. That oral sex must have turned my body on. It was so very sexy and naughty.

"Spread your legs a bit, love."

I can feel the head of William's precious penis lodge in my love opening. God, I need this fuck so bad. "Oh yes William. Yes. Do me." I can feel his hands on my hips as he mounts me. His cockhead is too big for my vagina but he grabs my shoulders for leverage and with a huge roar he is in. Oh, sweet mercy, my pussy feels so full and soooooo, ohhhhhh, perfect.

"Oh fuck yes. Ahhhhhhhhh. That's right."

He rams my ass as he fucks my pussy like it should be fucked. I'm on a magic carpet of sweet sensations. It's one continuous sense of ecstasy as his cock slides in and out of my sex. I back up my ass in rhythm with his glorious pounding to get his manhood as deep as possible. This is going on what seems like a long time until he slows and finally stops. All I can hear is our ragged panting and animal sounds coming from deep in our throats. He gently strokes the cheek of my ass.

I was so close to an orgasm. I moan, "Oh baby, don't stop. I need it." He pulls back and slides his dick back into my sopping wet pussy. "Oh, yes love. Your cock feels so wonderful. Please keep going. Do me good."

"Your tight pussy feels like heaven too, sweetheart. Now I'm going to fuck it like it's never been fucked before."

He slaps my ass loudly and the sting just heightens my passion. He rams into me at double speed. Oh sister of mercy. Yes!

My face falls to the bed and I scream into the bedsheet. "Yes, Yes. Yes. Yes." A huge explosive orgasm washes over me. I can vaguely feel William thrusting and burying his cock deep and planting his seed, his precious seed deep inside.

We fall to the bed, speechless, looking up at the ceiling and slowly catching our breath. I take William's hand and kiss it lovingly over and over. Oh, thank you for showing me what great sex is all about. I'm yours. When I can speak, I will tell you that. You are capturing my heart and I give you my body.

12