Gotta Love Them Cheerios

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter decides she looks ready, slips his fingers out, applies a final dollop of lube to his erection and straddles Georgina's hips, guiding his slippery cock with equally slippery fingers towards her gaping anus. He pauses a moment with the tip of his penis just touching her sphincter.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Shut up and fuck me." Georgina growls, then breathes out hard as her son's cock forces its way into her rectum 4, 5, 6 inches at least, with the first thrust. Peter doesn't rush things. He fucks her with long, slow strokes, occasionally pulling out completely on the back stroke only to plunge even deeper on the next thrust. Georgina manages to get one hand to her clit and rubs it to augment the pleasure of feeling the enormous cock stretching her back passage.

Lying on top of his Mom proves to be the perfect position for slow sex and Peter is in absolutely no hurry. He's enjoying the feel of his Mom's ass gripping his slick penis and the increasingly urgent moans she makes as she frigs her clitoris. He nuzzles her neck and whispers to her.

"That's it... Rub yourself off. Come for me... Come with my hard cock deep in your ass... I know how much you like having an assful of hot cock..."

"Oh yes... oh... that feels so good... yes... fuck me... Ooh... Yesss." Georgina practically vibrates as she comes, her rectum seizing Peter's cock, allowing him to feel every convulsion of her abdomen as waves of pleasure pulse through her.

"That's it Mom! Come for your little boy. Feel me deep in your ass and come for me."

"Mmm."

"What's that? Harder?"

"Mmm yes... fuck me... harder"

Peter obliges, thrusting hard and fast into her rectum, feeling his own climax is imminent. Georgina moans in pleasure and pain as he batters her insides. She reaches for her clit again and the pleasure definitely outweighs the discomfort of so much going on in her ass. Peter grunts with the effort of each deep stroke.

"Ooh... Oooooh .... OH YESSS!" Georgina bucks beneath Peter as her second orgasm boils through her. The paroxysms of her bowels around his cock send Peter over the edge.

"OH!.. Fuck yeah!... OOOH YEAH!"

Scalding hot semen hoses Georgina's insides as Peter empties his balls into her.

----------------------------

[Excerpt from Georgina's Journal]

I almost called in sick this morning.

I could hardly stand up until I'd soaked in the tub for an hour. Peter was pleased with himself – and I guess he should be. Three times!

Marlon Brando style, without the butter, the classic doggy position, then Peter wanted me on my back with my knees up by my tits so he could see himself going in and out and watch me finger myself.

My ass hasn't taken such a beating since... God knows when.

----------------------------

"Peter?" They were in bed, cuddling in the afterglow of Sunday morning sex. For once, Georgina's head rested on Peter's broad chest – it was usually vice versa.

"Mmm?"

"Tell me about the others."

"Others?"

"Other girls. I know all about Janey, and there's me." She smiled at the notion of including herself as a girl "but there must have been others."

"There have." Peter sounded cautious. It's bad form to discuss the merits of previous sexual partners with current ones.

"So tell me."

"Mom, there have been others. Can we leave it at that?"

"Peter! I'm not going to be jealous or start asking you to lie that I'm better than them. I'm just curious."

Peter didn't reply.

"Ok. I'll go first. Your father was the only lover I ever had, before you. There was this one boy, in high school, that I had such a crush on – Petey, his name was. A real jock. Went on to be captain of the football team, senior year. You're named after him, though I never told Greg that. – Anyway. He almost got my cherry at the movies but he had a broken nail.

I didn't find out until I'd let him get his hand into my panties with only enough resistance to make it interesting. That broken nail dug right into my clit, I screamed and the mood was spoiled. I never let him near my panties again and he dumped me for not puttin' out.

Boys! I have the worst luck with them." Georgina circled Peter's nipple with a long fingernail, dimly aware that the duvet was tenting as Peter listened to her story.

"Greg was a transfer student and Peter instantly hated him. I only agreed to go out with him to get back at Peter. He turned out to be really nice though – this was back in high school, remember – so one thing led to another and he managed in three dates what had taken Peter a year to bungle and everything was wonderful for about six weeks, until I missed my period. The rest, you know."

Georgina turned momentarily to kiss Peter's pectoral muscle then laid her head back down on it. "Your turn."

"Ok Mom. Remember Lisbeth? You were in the same carpool as her Mom?"

"Little Lisbeth? With the blonde ponytail and the retainer? Of course I remember. You two used to do science projects together but you never went out with her – did you?"

"Not as such. Senior year, we both fancied other people – I guess we never looked at each other that way because we were friends – Anyway, we both fancied someone else – not the same someone else, mind – and Lisbeth had heard a lot of girl talk about what boys expected. Well she fancied this guy but didn't want him (a) bragging that he'd got her cherry or (b) finding her clueless what to do. Anyway, to cut a long story short-"

"Don't do that. Tell it all. I want to hear everything."

"Who's telling this story? To cut a long story short, giving head was an acceptable substitute for going all the way so she decided to learn how to by practicing on me."

"Little Lisbeth sucked you? Did she spit or swallow?"

"Yeah. She swallowed because I told her that's what guys went on about in the locker room. She gagged too, the first time. It took her several attempts to get it right, then several more to improve her technique until I told her she was good to go. I hope Michael – that was who she fancied. Michael Hendon. His Dad has that used car lot over on 6th – I hope Michael appreciated all my efforts."

"Well, well. Little Lisbeth."

"After their first 'proper' date, she reported back that he was pushing for more. We swapped cherries because she didn't want her first time with Michael to hurt and she'd heard it did. She was right too. She squealed like a pig in a Hillbilly's dream. She didn't have to put up with the pain for long though. I came in seconds. The second time was better – we both came. It was the first time I'd seen a girl have an orgasm and it was such a turn on we did it three more times. That was the only time we had sex though. After that it was all for Michael and I had to find a girl of my own."

"Judith?"

"Fuck no! I only went out with her twice. She was far too stuck up. Lisbeth did some quiet matchmaking for me and hooked me up with this friend of hers, Mary Louise. We double dated with Michael and Lisbeth a few times. Mary Lou was fun but a bit clingy. All I wanted was a laugh and a fuck but she wanted a relationship – so that didn't work out.

After that, I went through a dry spell. The girl I really fancied was seriously attached to someone else so I just didn't date. At least hanging out with all my friends I got to spend time with Stacy then come home and jerk off while thinking about her. It paid off too – kinda – because she became abruptly single just before the senior prom and I was perfectly poised to step in at the last minute.

Y'no Mom, I kinda wish I hadn't. I'd built up this perfect fantasy of her and it was a real letdown to actually fuck her after the prom. She was such a dead ass.

I went off to College before I got any more pussy. The fresher's parties were good for one-night stands. I guess I must have slept with a dozen or so co-eds in the first semester. Then I met Janey. Fuck! She was gorgeous! I really think I loved her. When I was with her, all the stuff she wouldn't do simply didn't matter. I'd never have dumped her for that. Mind you, I didn't get the choice: she was pretty clear about not dating a wannabe sodomist."

"She doesn't know what she's missing." Georgina reached under the duvet and found exactly what she was expecting. "We really should think about getting up." Her fingers curled around his hard-on in defiance of her assertion.

"I am up." Peter rolled Georgina onto her back, settling himself between her thighs.

----------------------------

They passed a garage sale. Georgina made Peter stop for it: She always loved those little glimpses into someone's life.

While Peter thumbed through several boxes of vinyl and the few CD's not already sold, Georgina looked at the books.

"Peter? Seen this?" She held up a book with a torn fly cover. It said "Oedipus at Colon" by someone called Sophocles.

"Sure, Sophocles is my pen name. I've written a book about us this summer. Bit of a downer to find it in a garage sale already though." Peter joked. He'd got into the habit of alluding vaguely to their sexual relationship in public. He liked the frisson of risk that someone might overhear too much, though he was, as a law student, very good at carefully phrasing these little indiscretions. The best bit was that it always made his Mom blush.

"Really?" She turned the book to show him the spine – Oedipus at Colonus.

"Trust me Mom, you wouldn't like it. It all ends in tragedy." Peter gently but firmly took the book from her and put it back on the table. "Lets go. There's nothing here."

Back in the car, on the way to the beach – Georgina had packed a picnic – She was very quiet. Not just the quiet of having nothing to make a noise about but that pensive quiet you get when somebody really wants to say something but isn't quite sure how.

"Penny for your thoughts." Peter noticed his Mom's mood and tried to give her an opportunity to voice her concerns.

"Is this going to end in tragedy?"

"This? You mean us? No. We're gonna live happily ever after."

"Don't be flippant, Peter. The summer's nearly over. You're going back to college next week and I keep thinking we'll never be this close again." She started to cry quietly.

"Mom, a few hundred miles is what's gonna come between us. That's all. And I'll be home for holidays." He pulled off the road and turned in his seat to embrace her, cradling her head against his bare shoulder. He'd been waiting for her misgivings to get the better of her.

"You couldn't even manage a couple of days without sex when I had my period. If you needed two blowjobs a day then, how're you going to cope with all those months in Michigan?"

"I guess I'll have to find a girlfriend. Mom, I'm gonna have to date at least, or the guys will think I've turned gay. I have a reputation to maintain. But that doesn't mean I'm dumping you. You can't dump your mother, not even in California." He tried to make light of things – unsuccessfully.

"And you'll fall for some other girl and I'll be just Mom again and this summer will be just a secret in our past." She sobbed loudly against his shoulder.

"So every guy who beds some co-ed stops loving his Mom? We love each other because of that relationship, not the sex. You'll always be my Mom and I'll always be your son. And... even if there was another girl... I promise you that we'll cheat on her at every opportunity. It's the perfect infidelity: What wife would see her mother-in-law as a rival?"

"You've thought about this a lot."

"So have you. I'm just considering all the options. And Mom, none of the options involves you not getting ass fucked, so stop crying."

She raised her face to be kissed and sat up straight again. Peter gave her mouth his undivided attention for a few seconds then put the car in gear and pulled back onto the road.

"It'd be kinda cool to get back with Janey. I could tell her I spent the summer getting help with my perverse desires – 'Coz you really have been a help, Mom. Perhaps she'd give us another chance."

"Do you still feel you love her?"

"Fuck no! I just wanna see the prom queen rap her lips around my cock one more time, not knowing it's spent half the summer in somebody else's ass hole. I'd come in her mouth without warning her and be single again." He flashed his Mom a malicious grin.

"That's horrible!" Georgina would be genuinely shocked if she thought he meant it.

"Yeah... Just a pipe dream though. No way would she take me back. Here we are." He pulled into a parking bay and stopped the car.

----------------------------

"Y' know Mom, you should think about finding yourself a boyfriend. Then we could swap sexy stories when I phone from college." Peter is smoothing sun block onto Georgina's back. They've found a secluded spot of beach, away from the volleyball and kids.

"Your father put me right off men. Present company excepted. Mmm. That feels good." Georgina's back writhes under his hands.

"A girlfriend then. Ever thought about havin' a girlfriend? That'd make for great bedtime stories for your little boy." He plucks open the back strap of her bikini top and squirts sun block between her shoulder blades.

"Ooh no!" She shudders at the very idea.

"Close your eyes and imagine it." Peter runs with the idea. "Soft, feminine hands caressing your skin. Delicate fingers teasing your inner thighs." His own fingers illustrate his description. "Slowly edging their way to your crotch. Stroking you ever so lightly through the fabric while her hard nipples press against your back and her soft lips nibble your earlobe and whisper..." His voice drops to a whisper. "I want you, Georgina." Its not the first time he's called her by name and it always excites her – as if not calling her Mom somehow makes it not wrong to fuck her. "I want you."

Peter's fingers ease past the edge of her pants. "Imagine her fingers fluttering over your pussy lips. You know you're wet. You know you're wet for her." His fingers move slowly over her labia, inexorably towards her clitoris. "You desperately want to roll over, to take her in your arms and feel your two bodies slick against each other. You turn slowly..." He eases Georgina over onto her back. Her bikini top lies loose over her breasts. "She peels off your top." He lifts the bikini off her bosom. Georgina raises her arms to allow him to remove it completely. Her eyes are tight shut as she listens to his lesbian fantasy.

"Your areolae crinkle as she blows cool air on your bare nipples." Peter blows and Georgina's nipples respond. "She taps on your clitoral hood gently with one finger." Peter's finger taps out a heartbeat cadence on the little bulge made by Georgina's clit through the Lycra of her bikini. "Slowly... So slowly, she ups the tempo until you can stand it no more and push down your pants, willingly exposing yourself to her and the whole beach." Peter's breath caressed Georgina's hard nipples as he speaks. His finger taps quicker and quicker until, caught up in the story, Georgina hooks her thumbs into the waistband and pushes the front of her bikini down letting Peter's finger tap, tap, tap at her clitoris proper.

"She can smell the musk of your sex as your thighs part, begging for her fingers – or better still, her tongue – to dip inside you. You'll do anything to have her head between your legs, her tongue caressing your pussy. You feel her move, sense through closed eyes the warmth of her crotch above your face. You can almost taste her sweet pussy as her tongue flickers over yours for the first time. Lick her too, Georgina. Put out your tongue and let her pussy drip onto it. Taste her. Please her as she pleases you..." Peter's finger taps incessantly at her clitoral hood. He can smell her arousal and knows its time to shut up and give her what she needs. He repositions himself on the sand between her legs and laps at the juices trickling from her parted, engorged lips. He can see Georgina massaging her breasts and nipples, her eyes tight shut but her lips parted.

"Mmm." She sighs at the touch of his tongue, still tormented by his tap, tap, tapping finger. "Mmm...yes...oh...OH...OOOH YES! YES!...Mmm...yes..." Georgina's orgasm is loud enough to attract the attention of the nearest lifeguard, who climbs from the watchtower and strolls along the beach toward them.

Seeing trouble coming, Peter quickly moves to lie beside his Mom, face down to hide his erection. "Mom, put some sun block on my back."

Georgina struggles to sit up and is massaging oil into Peters shoulders when the lifeguard reaches them: She looks and feels flushed from her orgasm but adrenalin is a wonderful thing...

"Miss. I'm afraid that's inappropriate behaviour here. I'm going to have to ask you to vacate the beach." The guard is female, Malibu classic blonde and stern looking.

"Putting sun block on my son's back is inappropriate?" Georgina contrives to look innocent and puzzled.

"Your- your son? Oh. I'm sorry. I thought you two were... Well, it sounded like..."

"Sounded like what?" Georgina brazens it out. Facing the lifeguard with the choice between her innocent act and the far harder to believe possibility that a mother and son were making out in broad daylight on her beach. "Peter, say hi to this young lady. What's your name, Miss?"

"Hi." Peter turns his torso sideways while making sure he keeps his hips down. He looks at the lifeguard in her red one-piece swimsuit with undisguised interest.

"I'm Sandy." She looks a little sheepish. "I know. It's a lame name for a beach guard. Please, no jokes. I've heard them all too often."

"As if we would!" Georgina looks shocked at the suggestion. "Sandy, this is Peter, my eldest, and I'm Georgina." She offers the girl her hand.

"Pleased to meet you. You know? I could have sworn you two were making out just now but I guess-"

"Sandy." Georgina interrupts. "I'm lesbian. If you were lying here, I might have been making out but this useless lump of muscle..." Georgina hitches a thumb at Peter. "Would be about as much interest to me as a steak is to a vegetarian. His father cured me of men, years ago."

"Have you ever seen 'When Harry Met Sally'?" Peter asks Sandy.

"Sure."

"Well, we were just discussing favourite movies and that one came up. Can you guess the rest?" Peter smiles predatorily at her. She's used to that but still notices it.

"Sure. I've even done it myself – in Harry's bar. You know the place? About 5 miles that-a-way?" She gestures vaguely behind her. "The best faked orgasm wins a bottle of cheap champagne every Friday night."

"Ever won?" Peter asks.

"Not yet, but its fun trying. I gotta go. Georgina, I'm afraid there's no topless bathing allowed. You folks have a nice day." Sandy turns to go as Georgina reaches for her bikini bra.

"Sandy?" Peter asks. The lifeguard turns back.

"D'you go to Harry's every Friday?" He smiles meaningfully.

"Pretty much." Sandy decides he's cute enough to encourage a little.

"Maybe I'll see you there then." His eyes twinkle as he rather too obviously checks her out from top to toe.

"Maybe. You never know your luck." Sandy walks away, smiling to herself. He really is kinda cute. She hopes he does show up sometime.

"Bye Sandy." Georgina says to the girl's retreating back as she struggles with the clasp of her top.

"Mom, that was terrific!" Peter whispers his admiration. "Remind me never to play poker with you. Except maybe strip poker."

"You are a very bad boy. What were you thinking of?"

"I was thinking of making you come. I think of that a lot."

"Not that – mind you that was naughty too – what were you thinking of, flirting with that... that... blonde... right in front of me?"

"I was just doing the groundwork for you."

"For me?"

"Didn't you notice? When you claimed to be gay, she didn't even bat an eyelid. Any time you want to try a girl for real, just drive on down to Harry's Bar on a Friday night. It's about 5 miles that-a-way." He mimics Sandy's directions and inflexion.