Government Testing

Story Info
The government is testing its new "torture" device.
1.3k words
4.13
203.1k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,550 Followers

Dr. Powers observed the plant... it was quiescent at the moment... which would change as soon as they put the female down there. Glancing over at the pretty twenty-two year old - the driver's license said her name was Lisa Smith - he watched as she struggled uselessly against the bonds.

"Do you think it's ready?" asked Dr. Vordon from behind him. Shrugging, Dr. Powers turned, his steely eyes looking at his partner in this experiment.

"It should be... it's had a twenty-four hour rest since the last girl." They both turned to look at their experiment... it was being developed for the government as a way to interrogate prisoners. Submitting a prisoner to multiple orgasms until they got the information that they needed was not technically going to be considered torture, especially when it came from something organic. The plant was a bit threatening in appearance, it was the bright red of freshly shed blood and its whip-like tentacles moved very quickly. However, the plant was there for one purpose and one purpose only, it fed on the sexual secretions of humans... in fact a special spray was needed to retrieve the people that the plant pleasured. It didn't seem to matter whether the person was male or female - although of course since females secreted more copiously and during the entire sexual experience they would be preferred - and so far the plant was a roaring success.

Ms. Lisa Smith was going to be their last test subject before they turned the plant over to the government, mostly because they just needed to make sure that they'd tested it on enough people. So far the plant hadn't failed to make anyone cum, and it hadn't failed to keep them cumming till exhaustion. This little lady wouldn't be any different - if she was she'd be the first ever. The last test, it was more of a routine run than anything... that and they were making hefty sums off of selling their research tapes on the internet. It never hurt to be able to pick up a little bit of extra cash.

They untied her legs and took out the gag before putting her in the special wagon and rolling it towards the plant; she was scared and pleading, begging for them to let her go. When the plant suddenly whipped out and grabbed her, she screamed. Its tendrils moved over her body hungrily, caressing and giving her light smacks all over her flesh. With her hands tied behind her back her breasts were thrust out, and Dr. Vordon glanced up at one of the cameras... they were going to make a lot of money off of this one. She was young and pretty, and there seemed to be a very large group out there that was interested in watching plants rape girls... he wasn't sure where the fetish came from but as he was making lots of money off it, he didn't particularly care either.

At first her screams were of fear, she was already begging them to tell her what they wanted, pleading to be released.

"Not too many prisoners of war or spies are going to give up that easy," observed Dr. Powers. Privately Dr. Vordon agreed, but he supposed that there would always be a few that would be terrified just because this would be something new and unexpected.

Lisa moaned in horror as the first thick tendril began forcing its stumpy length up her pussy, tickling her insides and pressing them aside. Big eyes looking up towards where the Doctor's were watching from behind the glass window she whispered, pleading, "Make it stop... make it stop please... I'll do whatever you want... please... Please... PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!" she began screaming as it pushed deep into her body, making her writhe and twist.

The tendril twisted inside her, a leaf rubbing enticingly against her clit... she was so ashamed but she was actually getting aroused from this. More tendrils reached up and began to move against her breasts, making her nipples burn with the touch.

"Oh God no..." she moaned as something pressed against her ass, her back arched and she screamed her revulsion as another tendril began to force its way up her tight asshole, making her insides cramp and burn. Her virgin ass... deflowered by a plant. Disgusted and horrified she started struggling again, but it was completely useless.

Her first orgasm hit her like a freight train, forced out of her unwilling body... for a moment she hoped it was over, but the plant just kept pumping in and out of her tight holes, stimulating all the sensitive spots on her body. Only now she wasn't pleading anymore, instead she could feel her next orgasm building and she didn't care that it was being motivated by a plant... who said plants were so bad? Ok, so she'd been scared at first, and the tendril in her ass was still uncomfortable and slightly painful, but who was she to argue with a couple of orgasms? Certainly no guy had ever fucked her this hard and steadily... and there was something very erotic about how much of her body the plant managed to touch all at once.

The two doctors watched as she started moaning, her hips moving rhythmically with the pumping stubs. Taking notes, they watched as she arched her back, crying out again, this time in passionate pleasure; her juices were coating the part of the tendril that slid in and out of her pussy, glistening on its red surface and slowly soaking in, feeding the plant while keeping her lubricated.

Two orgasms later, the pleasure became painful and her body felt highly sensitized. It was getting harder to tell where each orgasm ended and the next began... she felt like she might burst if she had another one. Writhing, she started sobbing again, her skin flushed and pink as tears ran down her cheeks.

"Please... make it stop..." she called up to the doctor's, "Please... I can't take anymore... I'll do whatever you want, just make it stop!" Her cries continued as the plant coaxed yet another orgasm out of her unwilling body, making her sob with the over sensitivity of her pussy and clit.

"PLEASE!" she shrieked, "JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT! TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TEEEEELLL MEEEEEEE!!!!!" Jerking wildly she came again, passing out from the intenseness of her situation.

When she came to the plant was still pumping vigorously in and out of her holes, and she whimpered as yet another orgasm crashed through her... she didn't even have the strength to struggle anymore. Through bleary, tear-filled eyes she saw the two doctors coming toward her and sobbed with relief as they sprayed the questing tendrils out of their way and off of her body. Falling into their arms, she felt her knees wobbling and was grateful for their support, even though they were the ones that had put her in this situation.

Clutching at them, she allowed them to take her out of the room without any kind of struggle, the plant's tendrils slowing and then lying quiescent as all possible victims were gone.

The experiments were declared a huge success; Lisa was given a hefty sum of money by the government (disguised as a donation to a worthy person) and the two scientists made quite a lot off of selling their plant and also the videos online. Although it took her several weeks to recover from her experience, Lisa found herself still occasionally dreaming about it... her pussy and ass were sore for days as well. One day she searched out the videos online, downloading not only her own but several other girls... she spent the rest of the day masturbating with a double-ended dildo.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,550 Followers