Grace and Renny

Story Info
50-yr-old man encounters a young woman at wedding receptions.
4.5k words
4.64
35.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pyro
Pyro
109 Followers

I was standing in line for a drink at one of those classy, expensive weddings. You know the kind -- the ones held outdoors in the gardens of expensive estates.

"You look bored," said a voice.

I turned around from the bar and saw a young woman -- more a girl, really -- standing behind me.

"I don't know that I'd say I'm bored," I responded. "I'm just not all that familiar with any of the guests."

"Are you crashing the wedding, then?"

I smiled at her and held out my hand.

"No, I'm an invited guest. I'm Renny," I told her.

"René?"

"No, Renny. R-E-N-N-Y."

"That's an unusual name," she responded. "I'm Grace."

Laughing, I said, "I'm an unusual guy! Pleased to meet you, Grace." I held out my arm and she took it. We chatted amiably as we began walking, but I haven't the foggiest about what; I was too busy checking her out to recall.

She appeared to be somewhere between 'too-young' and maybe 20 or 21. The girl had long straight brown hair that hung in a glistening cascade to the middle of her back and ending in a "Madonna" cut. Grace's doeish-brown eyes were appropriately outlined in just enough makeup to draw attention to them without being garish, a sensuous mouth had a natural colored lip-gloss and her regal jaw-line completed her good looks.

Her dress was both stylish and expensive, but the high neckline did little more for her than show off the beautiful string of pearls around her neck. She wore sensible shoes with wide heels rather than the stilettos that other women were wearing, forcing them to stay on the pathways lest they break one off.

"Thank you... OH!" she cried, stopping us halfway between the tables and the bar. Everyone was heading into the tent for our luncheon. "I was so taken with you that I forgot to get a drink for myself!"

"Oh, was that a line!" I joked. She didn't respond to my jest, though. I didn't mind. I was happy to have someone on my arm that was probably 1/3rd my age and as good-looking as she was.

We walked back to the bar and she ordered a rum and Coke. The bartender didn't even bat an eye, but served her quickly, wanting to close up his station. I put a five in his tip jar and he smiled knowingly.

"We should get back," I said, "Everyone is already in the dinner tent. Grace turned and sipped at her drink, surveying the gardens; no one about except catering staff.

"Are you horny?" she asked me, point-blank.

"Am I what?" I sputtered, chuckling.

"Horny. You know... do you want to fuck?"

"You?"

"Do you see anyone else?"

I smiled, then leered. "Sure," I said, calling her bluff. "Where?"

"I happen to know that the motor home for the bride and groom is open."

"Really?"

She smiled like the bird that ate the canary and practically pulled me out to the parking lot. We were running like a couple school-children, dashing up to the motor home door, both of us panting. Once inside, she turned and almost leapt into my arms, kissing me hard. I ran my hands down the back of her dress until I got to the hem and pulled it up slightly. She was wearing stockings and a garter! This happened to be a particular fetish of mine.

"Won't your family miss you back in there?"

"Nope," she told me. "I crashed the wedding!"

I gasped at her admission, but laughed. "How did you know the motor home was unlocked?"

"I stole the key!" she admitted. "Won't your wife miss you?"

"No. I'm divorced. And I only know two people in there."

"Good. Let's go inside and fuck."

"Hey," I said as she opened the door and pulled me inside, "How old are you?"

"Old enough!" she said, turning and pointing to her zipper.

I pulled it down and she let it fall to the floor, then stepped out of it and gently picked it up, hanging it.

She wasn't wearing a bra and didn't really need one. She was probably an A cup, maybe a B, her tits being two small, but beautiful, round, swells on her chest and were topped by quarter-sized light-pink nipples that stuck out like erasers. I couldn't wait to get my mouth on them!

She wore white, lacy panties with matching garter, holding up tan stockings that made her legs look longer than they really were, since she stood maybe all of 5 feet tall.

"You're stunning," I told her.

"Thank you," she said, doing a slow pirouette. My cock immediately got hard. She had a perfect heart-shaped ass. Grace caught me staring and giggled. "Now, get undressed. I'm horny as fuck!"

I got undressed quickly, wondering why a girl that looked as hot as she did needed to crash weddings and pick up 50 year old men to fuck when she could probably have a dozen or so boys that were her own age. I also figured that you don't question fate, you just roll with the punches.

Grace laid back on the bed and played with her nipples while I slowly undressed. I folded everything and placed it neatly on the bed across from us, watching as a small wet-spot appeared on the silk that covered between her legs.

As she watched me undress, Grace began pinching her nipples harder -- not just pinching, but pulling them out and giving them a twist before letting go. I pulled down my boxers and she groaned when she saw my cock. I wanted to laugh a little because I was far from being in shape, but hey, if she just wanted to see antique cock, she was welcome to do so!

It did me proud, too. It stood out -- all 7 inches of it -- thick and wide at the top, and tapering inward. I bent and slowly rubbed my fingers up and down her slit from outside the silk, getting it wetter with each stroke.

"Quit teasing me!" she panted, "I need your cock in me and I need it now!"

I pulled the panties down her long, tapered legs and held the crotch up to my face, inhaling her sweet aroma. I bent and kissed her shaven pussy, then flattened my tongue and swabbed from the pucker of her asshole up to her hard little clit, sliding it between the darker edges of her pussy lips into the bright pink beneath.

"Such a lovely, sweet-tasting pussy!" I whispered, licking it again.

Grace hissed and tugged at the back of my head, but I was taking it slow. I wanted this to be memorable for my young charge.

I grasped her ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Then I let go of her right foot and used my hand to aim my cock. As I pushed it in, I pulled her foot down and sucked her left big toe into my mouth.

Grace's eyes went wide as I did that.

"Oh, my fuckin' God, that's so erotic!" she whimpered. "I've never had anyonnnnnnnnneeeeOH FUCK!"

I'd taken all her toes in my mouth and sucked on them as I pushed my cock into her, causing her to scream, her hands bunching the covers as I felt her pussy moisten, then gush as I slid all the way into her.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! SO BIG! Fuck me with that... Arrrrghhh! What are you doing to me! Oh FUCK that's a nice cock!"

She was damned tight but well lubed. I didn't have to push too hard to get all the way inside her. I pulled her further off the edge of the bed so that her secretions wouldn't stain the comforter there.

"Oh, Jesus, that's so good! Yes! OH FUCK YES! Ram me hard, Renny! Fuck me with that beautiful cock! Slam it in me! Spank me! Hurt me with it! OH FUCK it feels good... God, what are you doing with your mouth! Shit, who knew my toes could be an erogenous zzzzzzOOOOOOOH DAMN, I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN! AAAAHHHHHHHHHYYYYEEESSSSSS!

I slammed into her with all the force I could muster and she kept babbling obscenities at me, answering back when I called her a slut and a whore. When I bent over to suck on her nipples, she tried to push me away.

"You don't want those. Just fuck my cunt! Fuck your little whore-baby's cunt!"

"I do want those, Grace! I love your beautiful tits. I love how they look. Move your hands and let me suck on them!"

"She gave me a curious look from under lidded eyes but moved her hands. I grasped her wrists and pinned them above her head as I bent and began to suckle at those beautiful pink nipples.

Grace began to pant and then screamed that she was about to orgasm again when I bit down on the nipple in my mouth. Her breath caught, her back arched and her pussy clamped down on me like a vice while she went very rigid. I felt her juices literally squirt from around my cock, drenching my pubic area as she came.

She panted once, then clamped down again, relaxed, panted and clamped down once more, shaking as if in an epileptic fit, then passed out.

I pulled out of her, not yet having cum, and jacked off over her, squirting my jizz all over her face and breasts, then leaned against the other bed, looking at her, legs and ass hanging over the edge of the bed and her entire crotch glistening from her juices.

When I'd recovered sufficiently, I made my way to the bath and washed up as best I could, then brought out a towel and a damp, warm washrag and cleaned her pussy area. She was still out of it, so I pulled her up to a more comfortable position, putting the towel under her so that she wouldn't stain anything, then I got dressed.

I tried to rouse her two or three times, but to no avail. I figured that she was safe-enough out here and went back to the tent to see if there might still be some dinner.

Amazingly enough, they still hadn't served my table and I got my share of chicken cordon bleu and sliced filet-mignon, cold veggies and rice pilaf. There were toasts made all throughout dinner, so I was able to slip out to check up on my little vixen. I got to the motor home and found it locked, so I guessed she got out all right.

Two weekends later, I attended the wedding of another friend -- and student. You see, I'm a tutor. Most of my clients are college athletes that have fallen behind due to their traveling schedules. Again, in this case, I only knew the bride and groom, but just like the one two weeks ago, they insisted I come to their more modest wedding, held at a local church, with the reception held at a hall attached to the adjoining parochial school.

As usual at receptions, I headed to the bar first.

"Crashing another wedding?" asked a familiar voice from behind me.

"Hello, Grace! I might ask you the same thing!"

She laughed at my joke and put her arm through mine when I ordered a rum and Coke for her.

"No," she said, sipping it, "This time I know people."

"Yeah, right," I snorted.

She wasn't wearing the expensive A-line dress as she was last time. Today it was a simple pink sundress with a light, tiny floral pattern on it. She wore a straw sun bonnet with flowers ringing the brim. If anything, it made her look even younger, which frightened me a little.

"They're going to be socializing for another 45 minutes," she threw out.

"Probably," I admitted to her statement. I wanted to ask her how she got the key back to the bride and groom two weeks previous, but didn't want to break the magic of the moment.

She gave me an impish grin. "Wanna go someplace and fuck again?"

I nearly spit out my drink. "You don't waste any time now, do you?"

"Life's short. Grab what you can!"

I chuckled, looked around and then grabbed her ass through the dress. No panties this time. Grace looked up at me and laughed. "Let's go."

She took my hand and led me through a door.

"Where are we going?"

"Shhh!"

She took me down a hall to a corridor leading to classrooms that had a gate pulled across it. She got out some keys from her purse and unlocked the gate, pulling it open a bit.

"Go through. Quickly!"

I went through and she followed, locking it behind us.

We were now going down a locker-lined corridor with signs on the wall about PTA and sports teams, as well as student essays and artwork.

"In here," she said, opening the door to a classroom and pulling me inside.

I closed the door and pushed her up against it, my hands roaming over her body. Again, no bra, but this time, with the added bonus of no panties and no stockings. I lifted the dress up her legs as she fumbled at my crotch, then just tugged the belt open, flipped the button through the hole and pulled my pants down around my ankles before lifting a leg.

"Just shove that beautiful cock up inside me, damn you! Goddamn, motherfuck that was the best freakin' thing ever to be in my pussy!"

I lifted her and put the tip at her entrance and swiped it back and forth a couple times to get it lubed. She was dripping from anticipation! I lowered her and she hissed, then bit my neck.

"Fuck me, you goddamned bastard!" she called into my ear. I let go and she sank down onto my cock. Grace tightened her grip around my neck and bit at my earlobe, then used her heels for leverage and began to hump up and down on my cock.

We did this for about 10 minutes until my legs got tired, making all sorts of noise that I'm sure was amplified down the hall. I looked around and observed that we must be in the kindergartner's room as there was a large table that was bed-height and all the furniture appeared to have been put through a miniaturization process.

I looked at her, ready to ask her if she wanted to move to the table, but her face had a glazed-over look that said I wasn't going to get much out of her while my cock was embedded in her pussy, so I waddled over to the table and laid her down, slowly pushing in and out as she moaned. But, I wanted to taste her again. She groaned loudly when I pulled all the way out and then called out, "Nooo!"

I slipped my pants over my shoes and pulled a chair over so that I could sit and feast on the lovely sight between her legs. I bent forward, putting her legs over my shoulders and began to lap at her pussy, once more going from the dark pucker of her anus up through the 'singed' outer lips of her pussy to her clit, sucking the latter into my mouth, clamping down on it with my lips and suctioning hard while flicking my tongue over it.

"OH GOD OH FUCK OH HELL SHIT DAMN THAT FEELS GOOD!" she began to cry out. I could hear it reverberating off the walls outside and was afraid someone might come to check out the source. I needed to do something! Then I saw a couple bandannas on the teacher's desk. I leaned over and snagged them, putting one into Graces mouth and tying it off. Her eyes got wide, but she didn't complain. Then I turned her over and used a second one to tie her arms behind her back. She still didn't do anything to stop me.

I bent and sucked at her pussy again - rimming her asshole as well - while listening to her much-muffled moans through the gag. In minutes, she was wiggling, and then she came, letting loose a long, drawn-out scream through the gag as I watched the liquid pour out from her pussy.

I was stiff as hell and ready to ram my way to orgasm within her pussy when there came...

"Hello?"

I heard the call, distant in the hallway. Then there was the sound of keys. Someone was unlocking the gate!

FUCK!

I untied Grace and took off the gag. She was fine because she was still wearing her sundress, but my pants were in a pile next to me. I looked around frantically.

The gate opened.

"IS ANYBODY DOWN HERE?" The gate closed and there was a rattling of keys.

Grace was still half-out of it and it wouldn't do to get caught with her in an elementary classroom, damn it! It wouldn't matter if she was over 18 or not - my being more than 30 years older than her meant I'd probably get slammed with statutory rape or worse. I slapped her cheek lightly, whispering to her, "Grace, we need a place to hide! Someone's coming!"

"Huh?" she said, her eyelids fluttering.

"Grace!" I hissed.

"C-closet," she muttered. I looked over and saw the door, picking up my pants and her shoes, then racing to the closet as I heard someone opening each and every door in the hall.

I closed the door to the closet and Grace reached up, doing something to the lock. Moments later, I heard the door open to our room. Just as that happened, her hand grasped my cock and I felt something warm and wet on its tip. This little girl was nuts! I tried to push her away, but it just made her go deeper. I could hear someone standing at the door, just a few feet away from us, then trying to open the locked cabinet we were in.

Satisfied that it was "locked", I heard our visitor turn around, footsteps recede, and the classroom door open. When that happened, Grace's mouth slowly engulfed my cock until it hit the back of her throat.

She gagged.

And the door to the room closed.

"You little vixen," I hissed in the darkness. "I'm going to fuck your face until my cock pops out of the back of your head!"

She gave a slight moan of approval and then began to bob up and down on my cock. I reached down and fondled her breasts through her dress, pinching them. This caused her to move even more rapidly, making her gag again and again.

"Drool, bitch," I growled, "it'll keep you from gagging!"

She moved off my cock. "Just a second," she said. I could hear her fumbling with buttons, then felt her warm mouth descending onto my cock once more.

I let her suck me for about five minutes. When she started to slow down, I put my hands on the crown of her head and grabbed two handfuls of hair. I pulled her head back and said, "I'm going to fuck your face now, do you understand?"

"Yes," she replied. "I want you to. Use it. Fuck my mouth like a whore."

"I'm going to do it at my pace and then, when I cum, I want you to swallow the first load. I'll pull out and squirt on your tits after that, understand?"

"Just cum in my mouth, please? I'm not wearing a bra, otherwise I wouldn't care. We only have about 15 minutes before dinner and the cum will show on this dress!"

"OK," I told her and pulled her head back onto my cock.

I fucked her face hard, fast and furious. If this young woman was going to accost an old man for sex, by damn it, I was going to give it to her!

I rammed in an out of her mouth like I was fucking a pussy. Grace gagged continuously, but only tried to stop me once. That was how I noticed she'd managed to wiggle free of the bonds on her wrists.

"Do I have to re-tie your hands, bitch?" I threatened.

I was amused when she smiled and said, "Oh, yes, please!"

I bound her with both handkerchiefs this time (using the one she'd been gagged with before), and then went back to plowing into her mouth. I swallowed a growl and came with more force than I had done in a long time, feeling her struggle to accept all the cum pouring from my cock, which was lodged deep into her throat. I let go of her hair and she finally let my cock slide slowly out of her mouth, revealing that she'd, once more, slipped her bonds.

"God, I want you to fuck me like you did in the motor home," she said to me as she opened the closet door. The entire front of her body was shiny from her drool and she used the handkerchiefs around her wrists to wipe it off her. I untied the bandannas from her wrists and wiped her down instead. Then I began to caress her breasts.

"Why do you bother to play with these little things?" She said dismissively.

"Grace, believe it or not, not all guys want big tits. I prefer them small like this... before they grow!"

She gave me an odd look. I took it for skepticism.

"I'm serious. Look, I could ask you the same thing about why you chose me. I'm old and not exactly the most fit guy around."

She shrugged, "I like older men and you have a handsome face..." She grinned. "And you fuck like a madman!"

"Well, I love small breasts. To me, yours are perfect! I could make love to a woman that has a body like yours for two lifetimes. You are truly beautiful. And these-," I said, indicating her breasts, but she interrupted.

"Flat as a board and twice as hard." Before I could protest she continued, "But we don't have time to do anything else, I need to finish getting cleaned up and I have to let you through the gate!"

"Well, at least you're aware that you pass out after good sex!"

Pyro
Pyro
109 Followers
12