Grace and The Magic Bed

Story Info
An adult furry tale of soft bondage.
10.1k words
4.56
46.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

An Adult Furry Tale of a woman executive and her anxieties.

This story cannot be posted or reused elsewhere without the permission of this Author.

*

1

Grace is an over stressed top executive who is on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Like so many executives, particularly women, they are super control freaks and can't let go. Grace is quite beautiful and has used this to her advantage on more than one occasion for advancement. Not that she has screwed her way to the top; to the contrary, as she is actually quite prudish. It is just the perception or hope of getting between those beautiful thighs that is enough to get her what she wants. With soft pale skin, thick shoulder length, perfect Page Boy dark auburn hair, exquisite delicately featured face, dark brown eyes and a tall medium to slender, well curved body she has no problem commanding attention. Just enough breast to grab your eye and her name describes the motions of her body.

She just can't let go of things long enough to let go of the stress. She does the gym, the Psychiatrist, Yoga; even a failed attempt at sex therapy. She won't quit her job or take an extended leave as the Psychiatrist told her she must do. She has even shopped till she dropped, getting some wonderful furs and other fine clothes in the fling; but all has failed to pull her back from the brink of a breakdown. It's actually somewhat more traumatic than that even. Things are getting out of control and more like her life is beginning to fall apart.

After another night of fitful attempts at sleep she awakes late on Friday morning and called in with another excuse for another late show at the office. She decides to walk instead of a Taxi. Maybe it will help clear her head. On the way she stops at a Diner not far from her office. Never having eaten there before she sits at the counter. This is all totally out of character for Grace. While she is eating a man a bit older than Grace comes in and sits beside her in the one vacant stool. He is obviously a regular since all behind the counter know him by name ...

"What would ya like Grant?" He chats with them a little and turns to Grace.

"You're new here. You like the food?" Grace is totally unfamiliar with this kind of situation and one that she cannot control.

"Yyyes" she stutters to his forward question.

"You're an executive in one of the office towers, right?"

"Is it that obvious?"

"Like a red tag on your beautiful dark mink."

"Thanks for the tag and the compliment."

"You're a real stress case."

"Is it that obvious?" Grace is getting exasperated.

"Your hands are shaking and you can't be that afraid of me or you'd be running down the street."

"I'm not afraid of you at all but is it all that obvious?"

"Like Pinocchio's nose." Grant is a medium built six foot guy with a friendly face, clear blue eyes, light brown short cropped beard and hair with rugged looks. He has a deep, gravely and comforting voice.

"Are you a Psychiatrist?"

"No. I'm a cabinet and furniture maker but I did learn Hypnotism, not a professional mind you but I have helped a few friends with some problems. Would you like some help?" This forward suggestion has Grace spinning out of control and groping for a reply.

"I just met you and none of the pros have been able to help me. What makes you think you can?"

"Well, I have executives all the time ordering cabinets from me thinking that a new something or other will take away their anxieties. I have been thinking about it a lot lately. It seems to be worse with the women as they have a lot more to cope with and I can understand that." Grace is numb with the information and observations of this obviously very smart guy. Not a bumpkin blue collar worker.

"Why would I take your advice? You're a total stranger and I have no reason to think you can do any better. Why am I listening to you anyway?"

"You have run out of options and run out of time." This hits Grace like a needle in the arm.

"My shop is on the way to your office. Why don't you stop by my shop and at least you can see that I am a legit Cabinet Maker?"

"OK."

This guy is nothing like anyone Grace has had anything to do with in her life. She has only dated business executive types and a few intellectuals in college. Never a blue collar type but then Grant is not like any blue collar guy she has ever heard of, let alone met. The UPS guy is a real hunk and has all the women in her office drooling but nothing like Grant. He has a swift and sharp mind and appears very knowledgeable. She was instantly and uncontrollably attracted to him like his mind was taking hold of hers directly, reading her very thoughts. It's disturbing and comforting at the same time.

Grant pays for them both as they leave. They walk two blocks and down an Alley. Grant opens a large, green, plain industrial metal door with METROPOLITAN WOODWORKERS in one inch high plain white block letters on the door. What Grace experiences will change her life forever.

The shop is very busy but well organized and calm at the same time. Everyone she meets or speaks to is very friendly and obviously very happy doing what they are doing. Not at all like Grace's office. The cabinetry and furniture she sees is of the finest quality and design and more ornate and fluid than most new stuff she has seen. There is a sensuality to it all, almost like they are alive.

When they go into Grant's office the room is alive with the most beautiful and sensual furniture Grace has ever seen.

"Sit in the rocker there." As Grace sits it is as if the rocker immediately molds itself to her body, like it was made just for her. She rocks effortlessly and is lulled into an extremely peaceful state of mind. "What can you do for me to help me out of this state of mind I am trapped in?"

"I can put you in a series of hypnotic trances, plant suggestions and have you do some exercises that will more permanently alter your feelings and behavior."

"I'll need to think about it."

"Don't take too long. You don't have much time left. I'll have the rocker delivered to your place this afternoon." They exchange cards and phone numbers. "You can call me on my cell any time. I will be glad to help anytime you wish."

Grant walks her back to the door through the shop and she is out in the Alley. It is like being transported from heaven to hell when the door shuts behind her.

Grace goes on to her office and arrives just before lunch. She is in her office for only a few minutes. Her office is much like many other Executive Chic offices with hard surfaces, angular chrome & glass and the ubiquitous Tombstone black leather Executive's Chair. It is somehow far less comfortable and friendly than the all wood rocker she just sat in?

She is overwhelmed with feelings of dread at the shear starkness and hostility of her office. She has a lunch appointment and nearly sprints from her office to go to it. After lunch she has another meeting in the equally hostile conference room and since the rest of the afternoon is made up of internal staff meetings she cancels them all and splits at 2PM for home.

When Grace enters her lobby the rocker is sitting there like a warm welcome. It has a tag tied to the head rail. Her address and a note all in black marker: "Relax and enjoy rocking" signed "Grant". It is like the finest Christmas gift ever and since it isn't heavy or bulky she takes it up with her in the elevator.

She puts it in the Living room in front of the view window and promptly sits and rocks. She didn't remove her mink. It felt so warm, safe and comfortable and the view never looked so wonderful. She kicks off her painful heels and dozes off. It is sunset when she awakes extremely relaxed and realizes her hunger.

Putting on more comfortable shoes she heads for the Diner as if programed. Grant is sitting in a booth waiting for her?

"Are you enjoying the rocker?"

"I think that is the solution to my problems. It is totally relaxing."

"That is true but it is only temporary and is only good for maintenance once the main problems have been dealt with."

"Since the rocker has done such a fine job so far what else must I do to start into this process?"

"Just tell me you want to do it and I will do the rest."

"Yes, I want to do it."

"I'll have a special bed delivered Monday afternoon."

"A bed?"

"Like the rocker it is a tool or device to aid in relaxation and to contain the problem for the main task of mind altering. So enjoy the rocker. It will help you to keep things under control over the weekend. You really are beautiful in fur." Grace blushes at this remark. She has always taken comments about her beauty in an "objective" and detached way but this was so specific and very personally admiring going straight to her heart and soul. It made her feel ever so warm, comfortable and was welcomed.

2

Grace returns home and is in the rocker like an addiction. Feeling relaxed and having comfort of mind is only possible for her now in the rocker. She does need to heed natures call. In the process she undresses, cleans up and is thinking about what to wear, remembering Grant's compliment on her beauty. As she undresses she blushes like a school girl with its memory.

She is holding and slightly hugging her mink in her arms to hang it up but reverses it without thinking and slips it back on. She is shaking with the sensations of the fur against her bare skin and hugs herself in the mink smiling and thinking to herself about Grant's compliment of her beauty in fur as she views herself in the mirror. "I wonder what he would think if he could see me now?" she thinks to herself as she flashes herself in the mirror. It is cut to be full even with a suite jacket under and with no clothes on it is like a large blanket around her body. This is wonderful she thinks to herself. With this she goes in and sits back in the rocker again and looks out at the view.

Wrapped in her soft and warm Mink her mind and anxieties are projected out of her and across the landscape as she sits and slowly rocks. She dozes off, drifting into dreams. It is as if the chair is alive with its arms wrapped around her fondling her body like hands on her breasts caressing her, rubbing her nipples with the Mink. She is in paradise of sensuous lustful feelings imagining the strong but gentle hands of Grant. It seems they are all over her body running down her thighs and back up between them, softly stroking her labia. Grace is drifting into sexual sensations she has not experienced for a long time, highly excited and stimulated. Grace awakes with a soft and sustained orgasm with her hands between her wet thighs still in the rocker. The early morning light is just breaking on the horizon and Grace is relaxed and satisfied in a way she has not been for a very long time. She rocks for another hour or more.

Hunger overtakes her so she gets up out of the chair to get dressed. She is reluctant to take off the Mink since it feels so go. She had never thought of this before and it is such a marvelous feeling. As she makes breakfast for herself she leaves it on. After she eats and takes a shower she goes to her closet and begins taking out her furs one after the other and holding them to her naked body. She experiences rush after rush of wonderful soft sensations that her body cries out for. After awhile of this she hangs up the Mink and reverses her Silver Fox putting it on. This is even bigger than the mink and with the dolman sleeves is a wonderful roomy comforter feeling. Grace nearly faints with the soft long finger like hairs of the thick, lush enveloping sensations all over her body sending her almost immediately into another soft and pulsing orgasm.

Grace has not been this turned on or relaxed in a long time. Her joy at this realization has her very excited and she has the felling of wanting to share the feelings with a sex partner. It doesn't take long to have an excellent image of Grant's hands with the fur all over her again. Grace is very excited by all these thoughts. Her anxieties have all but vanished. She sits in the rocker dozing off and having more fondling dreams of the chair arms ... Grant's hands fur fondling her body with the Silver Fox. Grace is now in a constant low level orgasmic state, softly writhing in the rocker as it caresses and fondles her.

Grace finally wakes up and feels the need to get out and experience the city for a while and get lunch. She hopes Grant will be at the Diner but is reluctant to call him. She dons her Silver Fox after dressing in a very thick and soft gray cable knit long sleeved cashmere turtleneck sweater-dress with nothing under it and goes out for a walk. Not wearing panties or a bra for Grace is pornographic. The cold fresh morning air is very refreshing and new to her. She is also feeling free and very sexy.

Grace ends up at the Diner but Grant is not there. She asks the waitress if she had seen him. She said he had been in earlier saying he had a weekend project he had to finish for Monday. Grace smiles with a sense of comfort thinking about his diligence at making her new bed. What will it be like? The chair has been marvelous and the other furniture she saw was magnificent. She has these tingling sensations thinking of the dreams being held and fondled by the rocker. Imagine sleeping in a bed that caressed and fondles you as you slept!!

After eating she walks for a while and finds herself standing in front of the furrier she has gotten her most recent furs from including her Silver Fox. She enters and the sales woman that has tended to her before comes up ...

"Hi, can I help you find something today?"

"No ... I'm not sure? I was out for a walk and just happened by with nothing particular in mind. I thought I would come in and just look around." Being surrounded by all the furs is getting Grace very excited, with soft sexual rushing feelings flowing through her. Not like her previous shopping visits.

"Let me direct you to an area you may not have thought of before, furs that you may not have previously considered." They are shortly standing in a rear area of the store with the walls literally hanging and draped with furs, spreads, rugs, pillows and all sorts of furs for the house. Grace also notices a side chair that looks a lot like her rocker.

The saleswoman has a very large Silver Fox spread matching Grace's coat laid out in front of her and Grace's heart is racing over the opulence and shear sensuality of an ocean of thick, soft, full fur pelts.

"You can enjoy the Fox of your marvelous coat as never before."

The comment was as if the Saleswoman had inserted her fingers in her vagina. Grace shook with excitement dropping into the chair. With the immediate sensations running through her Grace realizes it's one of Grant's chairs without being told, like a signature. The Saleswoman threw out several large matching pillows. Before Grace can regain her composure, we must not forget the control thing, there is an even more opulent Lynx spread in front of her draped over her legs and the saleswoman tosses a large Lynx pillow at Grace.

This saleswoman "knows" about the chair. She almost dropped it but quickly had her arms around it like she was hugging a lover with her face buried in it. The fur sensations are like those in her rocker. The saleswoman grabs the Lynx spread and drapes it more fully over Grace sending her nearly into an orgasm as Grace rubs it up her thighs pushing up her dress. She gasps and quietly moans wanting to fur masturbate right then and there. She knew the Saleswoman knew it, hearing the gasp and moan.

"I'll take both and three each of the largest pillows."

"Very nice choices and I am sure you will enjoy and luxuriate in their lushness a great deal. We can have them delivered Monday afternoon."

Grace leaves the store floating on a cloud of sensuous bliss. What a marvelous feeling it will be with those wonderful furs in the new bed Grant is making for her!!

After getting home in the late afternoon she undresses and puts on the reversed Silver Fox and snuggles into the rocker. She drifts off and after an hour or so of erotic thoughts and a bit of self fur fondling Grace is wandering through her past in ways never experienced in all the psychiatric sessions she has ever had. Her level of sexual excitement for one thing is extremely high. She is floating at a level constantly just below orgasm. She is thinking of the times as a teen, which was the last time she had experienced this level of erotic and sexual excitement where a single well placed touch would send her over the edge, a time when she was looking at the male athletes as they were working out in the gym.

She was a backup cheerleader watching the other girls with their sexy voluptuous bodies flaunt themselves at these gorgeous sweaty guys. She can feel the same sensations welling up in her groin now that she felt then and the incredible tension in her body. She was so humiliated by the other girls for ridiculing her over the boys and star athletes for her thinking that they would be interested in her skinny tit less body. The unbelievable pain of the open public humiliation was unbearable. It was then she vowed she would always be in control of her situation whatever it would be. This is what put her on her current controlling course. Grace couldn't believe this deep memory had surfaced so quickly and easily by just rocking in her fur, nude and sexed up.

All that time and money wasted on psychotherapy vs an afternoon in the rocker in her wonderful fur. She then realized she had to get to the feelings first and back her way into it. A little later that evening after moving this revelation to deeper and safe memory she allows herself to drift into a smooth and extended orgasm like none she had ever had before. This was guided by Grant's hands and visions of her new Athlete as he massaged her mind while running his hands all over her naked skin and fondling her labia with the fur. The rest of the weekend she spends wrapped in furs, caressed by the chair and her thoughts with extended fantasies and orgasm after orgasm rocking away her cares.

3

Monday morning Grace gets to the office early to get everything dealt with so she can be home after lunch. This she does and is home barely before the furrier delivers the furs. She is already fur charged with the two huge fur spreads and the six pillows, almost too distracted to answer the door for the bed that is coming in the door.

The bed is assembled in the bedroom after they disassemble and take away her old bed. After all are gone Grace is standing by the new bed. It is a magnificent piece in a very sensuous style as she had seen in the shop. It is in a sort of Art Nouveau-Medieval style but in a light natural eastern curly hard maple instead of a darker wood usual for these styles. It has ornate carvings of carefully carved and defined genitalia on the five foot high women with flowing hair their arms raised above their heads, pushing out their bare breasts, as the four corner posts. Each is quite different. One has her hand in her vagina with expressions of ecstasy and another squeezing her breasts with her hands while grinning and her butt thrust back. Everything is curved and smooth with no sharp corners.

It is unmistakably a cage with large brass hinges and an enormous ornate lock. The outside gate handle is a life sized erect 9" cock and scrotum projecting out in the same smooth polished Maple and a large Chinchilla cuff around it. It is a Super King sized bed nearly filling the Bed Room.

There are large, thickly padded Chinchilla cuffs and fat braided white Mink ropes thick as your wrist anchored to the side rails of the cage implying bondage. Very intimidating to Grace's mind which is racing over the whole thing of her being in control at all times.

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers