Grace and The Magic Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thoughts of being in the rocker begin to conflict with these thoughts of being caged when the door bell rings. It is Grant.

"What is with the Bondage/S&M thing. The bed is a cage."

"How observant. There will be no S&M or anything else you do not specifically agree to participate in. Remember, obsession over control is your main problem. We need to work on your letting go and not always being in control. Do you want to get started?"

"Yes" she says hesitantly.

"You sound reluctant?"

"OK, yes!!" almost stomping her foot.

"When I hypnotize you at, anytime, even when under, if I make a suggestion that you truly do not want to do you will not be compelled to do it. Is that understood?"

"Yes."

"I should have your Apartment key in case of emergency."

"OK." She hands him one.

"Here is an Alarm device and a pager I have for you." Shall we get started?"

"Yes, please."

Grant speaks softly to her for a few moments and has Grace sitting in a trance like state quickly. "I will awake you with Bubba and I will put you under with N53X and you will follow my commands. Is that understood?"

"Yes"

"Undress." Grace slowly removes her clothes folding and laying them out as she usually does and stands in front of Grant in the buff with a sweet smile. Grant can't resist running his hands over her gorgeous body and soft skin. Grace shivers as he does throwing back her head with her mouth open, quietly moaning. She had thought of this sitting in the rocker. Moisture begins to form in her crotch as this happens. He runs his hands through her beautiful hair and Grace closes her eyes sighing softly. Grant gets control of himself and tells her to get into the bed and cuff herself. She obediently complies. Grant reaches into the cage and completes the restraints and locks the gate with a loud click.

Grace is still smiling and is totally relaxed. She is nude, immersed and wrapped in the furs. She soon begins to writhe in the furs. Grant shoves a Lynx pillow between her thighs and under her head. He also drapes the Lynx, fur side to her body. She increases her motions and humping the Lynx pillow between her thighs. Grant reaches through the bars and runs his hands over her body. Grace shivers at his touch and as he moves his hand over her body. He uses the Lynx in fondling and stroking her. Grace is rapidly approaching an orgasm. Grant moves his hand down just above her mound and she pushes hard up to it. She is breathing quite heavy and humping his hand trying to lift and rotate her hips to put her mound under his hand. Grant deliberately keeps his hand off her mound but increases the pressure. Grace is moaning quite loudly by now on the verge of her orgasm. She suddenly shudders and moans in a state of ecstatic bliss, exploding in her finest orgasm ever. The smile of satisfaction has Grant craving her. He moves his hand down and grabs an entire handful of her mound. Grace gasps and climaxes immediately in his hand. He has a totally wet handful of her wonderful soft muff and Grace is way beyond a hypnotic trance, breathing heavily and sighing, moaning and going into yet another orgasm. Grant still has a firm but gentle grip on her mound and has one finger fondling her labia, slowly sliding into her. He begins to stroke the sweet spot of her clitoris. Grace is shaking all over with the stimulation. Powerful waves of orgasm sweeps over her as she gasps and sighs sweetly.

She finally collapses into the furs from exhaustion. Grant smoothly runs his hand over the rest of her body then pauses over her tits. Grace is slowly writhing in the furs now and sighing at his touch. Her breasts and nipples are receiving his fondling now as she moans and sighs with pleasure. All through this Grant has been talking softly and quietly to Grace about being calm, the softness of her body, how he loved to touch her and the sweetness of her smile.

"Bubba". Grace awakes from the trance with a start and goes into an immediate state of anxiety at the confinement and restraints. Grant had stopped fondling her but does stroke her face and hair to calm her. This is only partially successful.

"When you were under you had no signs of anxiety. In fact you were enjoying your situation with extreme pleasure. Go to those feelings in your mind even if you cannot remember exactly what happened." Grace gets a look of concentration on her face and she soon becomes calmer.

"What happened?" I am not going to tell you specifics yet but you will gradually begin to recall the feelings you were having later. I am going to leave you like this for the night and at sometime in the night your restraints will release and the gate will unlock.

"Please don't leave me. I want you to touch me and talk to me."

"You need to absorb what has happened and contemplate being calm alone and by your self." Grant leaves her locked in the bed-cage still in her restraints. There is a video monitor hooked to his computer at home and an alarm if anything happens. Grant can control the bed-cage from his computer.

At first Grace nearly panics but realizes nothing is going to happen to her and she is perfectly safe. In fact there is now something strangely erotic being in these lush, soft and sensual restraints engulfed in the furs. A wave of sensual desire and submission sweeps over her and she is nearly in an orgasm before she realizes. She relaxes and lets the feeling lay in her body, savoring the heightened sexual arousal in a way she has never experienced like taking it inside herself as a normal state of being. She slowly wallows in the furs stimulating her body. Grace is feeling as though the bed and the restraints are moving with her body, massaging her and increasing the stimulation of the furs leading to heightened sexual excitement. Suddenly wave after wave of orgasms sweep over and through her until she is exhausted. She was having those same sensations as in the rocker of the bed coming alive and fondling her in her orgasmic state. The same images of Grant's wonderful hands fondling her became palpable during her orgasms.

She knows full well now that she cannot live without him making love to her. Her mind is now full of Grant taking her and molding her body to his and consuming her. She drifts into sleep still restrained and has vivid dreams of Grant ravaging her and the bed caressing and fur fondling her all over all night. They were soothing and comforting feelings, like an ultimate womb.

4

Grace awoke with the restraints released. She had rolled over in her sleep on her face in the fur highly stimulated upon waking. She did test the gate and it had not been released. Grace was surprisingly not anxious over this but rather rolled back over in the furs and writhed herself into another orgasm. She lay there savoring the soft luxuriant sensuousness of the furs when she heard a click. She took her time getting up from the furs. She wanted to stay there all day.

Grace finally gets dressed and is at her office in record time. She wanted to make another short day of it. Despite the dread of her office decor she manages to accomplish the bulk of her tasks before lunch and has only a few meetings to take care of before she leaves. Grace is home by three and in her bed fully nude wallowing in the furs when she hears the door bell ring shortly after five. She drapes herself in her Silver Fox coat smiling to herself and answers the door. It is Grant of course for the hypnotism session.

"Is there anything under the fur other than you?"

"No." she shamelessly replies.

"Are you trying to seduce me?"

"Yes."

"I have not hypnotized you yet."

"I don't care if you do or not. I just want you to make love to me!!"

Stroking her face in his hands and running his fingers through her hair ... "I want to do that more than you could imagine but we need to take care of your anxiety and stress problems before considering that."

Grace is pushing Grant's resolve by fondling herself in front of him with her fur, pressing against him as they talk in full blown seduction mode. She is already highly aroused from previous fondling in the bed. Grant is out to the limits of his restraint. What an incredible woman and melting to his wants as she wants him with all her being now.

"N53X" Grace is in her trance still fondling herself with her fur, stroking up her crotch and over her tits.

"Grace, undress me." She finally stops fondling herself and slowly removes his clothes much as she does her own and this just makes the seduction of Grant all the more exciting. Slipping them off carefully, then folding and laying them out nicely. Grace is standing there with Grant totally in the buff looking down at him and shaking slightly. She must be subliminally aware of the situation and being still turned on even in her trance. Grant puts his arms around her and pulls her to him, his body slipping between the fur lapels of her Fox coat and pressing against her flesh with his very stiff cock between her thighs and his shaft rubbing up against her labia. Grace is faint and collapses in his arms.

He picks her up as if she is a fur coat in his arms and carries her to the bed. Bending over he lays her in the furs, sliding her back fully in the bed. He does not restrain her, just puts the cuffs on her wrists and ankles and lets the ropes drag around her. She has the sense of restraint without them impeding her movements. She smiles as he puts on the cuffs. The fur ropes are heavy so when they drag over her body she shivers with the sensations throwing her arms around him. Grant kisses her with a deeply passionate kiss with their bodies pressed tight to each other but Grant lets go.

As Grant backs out of the cage he is frozen over her beautiful thick and soft dark muff framed between the Silver Fox lapels of her coat. Desire overcomes the agenda. His face is deep in her soft muff lickity split as they say with his tongue penetrating to her clitoris seeking her sweet spot like a heat seeking missile. Grace lets a loud moan as first contact is made of her desires. Her hands are stroking the sides of his head as she coaxes him deeper into her and pleasures at touching him between her thighs.

She may be in a trance but she is fully involved with her body. Grace experiences waves of orgasms as Grant pleasures her deep desires. He was not going to do this for at least a few more days. Grant is becoming overwhelmed with desire for Grace. He finally pulls away and Grace responds with a whimpering and sighing of clear disappointment.

He sits up on his knees in front of her and has her head in his hands caressing her face and hair. His cock is like the Washington Monument and just as erect. He leans over and kisses her deeply with full mouth and tongues racing in passionate and eager kisses. He pulls away a few inches and whispers close in her ear ...

"I want you to suck my cock. Do you want to do that for me?"

"Oh yes, please let me." She is down on his post in an instant taking it up to the hilt. She is very artful in drawing up its length and fondling the tip with her tongue then back down to the hilt again. Grace has never sucked cock in her life. She keeps doing this and fur fondling his scrotum with great eagerness sending Grant through the roof. Grant has pulled the Fox hood of her coat up around her head and around his hips increasing both their sensations. What of his cock that is not in her mouth is wrapped in Lynx as she moves up and down on him. Grant is going out of his mind with desire for her and the sensations she is generating in his scrotum and the furs stimulating them both.

"Take all of me in you, please Grace."

Soon gobs of hot juices are shooting into Graces lovely mouth as she sucks and swallows all from Grant. She doesn't stop however as he did not command her to. Grant is half way to a second cumming before he remembers. His passions are at a boiling point by this time and a second load is building in his fur fondled scrotum. His head is tingling as much as his cock and he is out of control. Grant is in another world with lust for Grace. He explodes with an even bigger load. Grace consumes him with her vigor.

"Stop. Please stop."

"Have I not done well?"

"You were magnificent." as he kisses her deeply with his cum still all over her and her mouth. He doesn't care and it somehow increases his desires for her.

He does clean her up and then takes her in his arms again, holding her tight to him for a while like a stolen moment. He doesn't attempt to go any further tonight but his desires for her is clearly over the top and Grant wants this woman as his own now more than anything in his life ever. She clearly wants him. He does have to get her through this problem of hers and bring her back from the brink regardless of his desires. Her submission to him is no problem. Eliminating the anxieties and stress is a totally other issue. He gets dressed and locks her gate rubbing the smoothly polished handle several times with his hand.

"Bubba" Grace first realizes she is nude before Grant and impulsively wraps her Fox around herself out of habit. But then a coy grin comes over her face and she "flashes" Grant with a full nude, and conscious, exposure letting the fur fall from over her shoulders, spreading her thighs exposing her lovely muff, dropping her hand on it and smiling sweetly up at him as she strokes and fondles herself. Grant went stiff and she noticed.

"Sleep well and I'll see you tomorrow."

"You sleep real hard dear" Grace jests and Grant was out the door. Grace has a generalized feeling of conquest that is both puzzling and gratifying. Her mind is awash with erotic images of Grant and her body being ravaged even more energetically than last night. The fur fondling is reaching levels of ecstasy she has never been to in her life and with Grant revolving around her in her dream state, orgasm is becoming a constant state of being. The bed is moving her to higher and higher levels of excitement and she is totally out of control of her situation and she could care less. She just wants more. Grace is in complete submission to her situation now.

Waking in the morning Grace was surprised at how fresh she was. She was thinking that with all that "activity" last night she should be exhausted.

As she crawls out of bed she grabs the cock handle for support and doesn't let go. She is standing there mesmerized, stroking the life sized cock suddenly realizing how much she wanted it in her. Before she realizes what she is doing Grace is well on her way to orgasm moving up and down on the handle as she slid it into her vagina. It has been so long since anything has been in her that she was overcome with passion to have Grant in her. She (correctly) assumed this was "his" cock. It was fully animated as she moved it in and out of her as if it were alive. Last nights dreams flooded through her mind and her orgasm was so intense she passed out and it was several minutes before she recovered. As she was getting up and on her knees looking at the cock at eye level wet and slick with her juices an overwhelming wave of passion swept through her body.

"I have to have him in me soon" she thought to herself. She orgasms several more times with even greater energy and passion on the hard maple cock.

Grant is now realizing this is not just another good deed and fling as he has done before. She has burrowed deep into his heart. This is probably the last time at this, not that the rewards won't be worth the loss of not doing it anymore with any more women. This is certainly turning out to be the most passionate and involved of all his previous gestures. There couldn't have been a better way to choose a mate, he thought to himself. He is hoping that their mutual passions will not confuse resolving her problems. The rockers and beds can continue to work their magic without his direct intervention with the women and still help them. Almost all his business is referral after all. This just happens to be the last recruit.

5

Grace is back to the office in the morning hard at work. She is totally fed up with her office decor and decides to take action. While contemplating this she has a taste memory from last night but not knowing she had a mouth full of cum last night it does not connect, particularly since it was a new experience. She is still highly aroused by the taste memory in any case. She calls Grant and asks if he could come over and take a look at her office and see what he would suggest doing to it.

They settle on just before lunch and lunch together after. Grace wore her sexy short Chinchilla vest today. She just had a salt & pepper gray lightweight cashmere turtleneck sweater under with a straight gray wool skirt just above the knee instead of her usual conservative dark power suit. She had also worn a big white, thick and super soft Arctic Fox long hooded coat over it all. Everyone in the office was looking her over with rather curious looks at her stepping so far out of character. Some of the guys with a far more prurient stare than usual.

When Grant shows up the other women are all over him like the UPS guy until they discover he is headed for Grace's office. Grant comes into her office.

"No wonder you suffer anxieties and stress. This is a ghastly space. It is designed to promote anxiety." He takes measurements of the space, locating windows, doors and the like. She is watching him as he moves around the room with confidence at what he does. Grace cannot be around him any more without fantasizing sex with him. He finishes and they leave for lunch.

They are well ahead of the lunch rush and are the only ones on the elevator going down. Grant puts his arm around Grace and nearly crushes her in an embrace, his hands pressing the Fox to her face and to his lips. They kiss passionately to the lobby.

"This is not a session and I just had to kiss you."

"You can kiss me or anything else you want to do anytime you wish."

They get to the Diner and take a booth. They sit beside each other.

"Grace, would you fondle me with your fur?" She had already dropped the Fox from her shoulders and partially draped it over him but slips out of the Chinchilla vest and gently strokes Grant on his arm, neck and the side of his face as well as herself.

"You love the fur!" as she smiles at him. Grant smiles at her and kisses her with the chinchilla caressing both their faces. Grace is out of her mind with desire for Grant at this point. Grace realizes their mutual total fondness for fur without a doubt. Grant breaks the spell, nearly in a whisper.

"We need to make sure we have dealt with the underlying causes of your anxieties causing your stress before we go any further with each other."

"How much longer will it take do you think?" "You're making excellent progress so I don't think long now." "

We can have another session tonight after work maybe?"

"I would love to." Grant and Grace leave for their respective jobs.

The afternoon for Grace is suffering the office and trying to focus on her work. Given a more comfortable space would make work so much easier and far less stressful she thinks. Where we spend our time has an impact on our psyche she is realizing. Her mind begins to wander as to how she would like to have her office. Obviously not the bed but the rocker would work very well. I'll bring it in tomorrow, she thinks. Even a few minutes every hour or so would help a lot. Maybe a more ergonomic desk.

She doesn't get much work done after this and leaves a bit early getting home a little after four. She strips and puts on her large hooded Lynx coat that nearly touches the floor. It has a soft Lambskin tan suede lining and is actually reversible. She has never worn it and was not sure why she bought it until now as it didn't fit her style or a place to wear it. It was simply the most sensuous and voluptuous fur coat she had ever seen and bought it, she thought then, in a moment of weakness. With it reversed it sends her out of her mind as the Lynx spread does that she just got. Now she is going to use it on Grant.