Grace and The Magic Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6

Grant is at the door and when Grace opens it she is standing there with the big hood up over her head and the coat open showing her fully nude body framed in the Lynx to him. Grant groans, reaches out and touches her face, running his fingers through her hair. Grace melts on the spot already cranked up with the Lynx and realizing as she had intended that her nude in fur must be going to his ultimate fantasies and doing a major number on Grant's hormones.

"You're not going to make this easy on me are you."

"I'm going to make you as hard as I can."

"N53X"

"Please take that coat off." She lets it fall to the floor in a thick pile around her legs exposing her totally nude body. Not much of an improvement since she looks pretty much like a goddess with the fur heaped up around her legs. At least Grant can get things somewhat under control for himself.

"Go to your bed and cuff yourself." Grace slides into the bed and does as told. Grant had picked up the Lynx coat and as he crawls into the bed-cage he ties her up and puts a gag on her as well this time. He is advancing the agenda to see if she is ready for the conclusion. He then totally engulfs her in her furs with the Lynx coat on top of her. He has also bound her around the waist with a thickly padded Chinchilla cummerbund and tied it to the frame as well with more thick Mink ropes. She is as immobile as can be.

"Bubba" Grace awakes and is already moaning as best she can in protest at being so totally bound.

"Remember that you are perfectly safe. Go to the feelings you have felt before when restrained." He sits and waits. She is still struggling and moaning through the gag but is starting to subside. Grant checks on her to make sure she is OK. He reaches through the bars and starts to slide his hand over her body under the furs. She responds by pushing up against his hand. Her protest moans turns to sighs of pleasure and she is rhythmically moving her body in the furs clearly getting highly aroused. She slides into an orgasmic state with flowing waves of orgasms as before only more intense this time. After she subsides from this Grant announces he is leaving and the restraints will release later and the gate will unlock.

Grace is starting to have a panic attack as she lays engulfed in the furs. She tries to focus on other sensations when she recalls her taste memory from this morning and begins to be aroused. Then the thought of Grant's hands moving over her body a bit earlier and this has her shivering in the afterthought of the feelings. Grant had programed the bed to begin its undulations and subtle rocking motions after half an hour of his leaving and this had started. She is then fantasizing Grant sucking her vagina and licking her labia as if she knew exactly how it would feel. Grace is overwhelmed with these desires for Grant overriding any anxieties she might have. This becomes a flow of fantasy sensations over her body as they consume her thoughts. She is luxuriating in these feelings and desires as she writhes as best she can with the restraints, ah, the restraints, like his hands holding her down as he ravages her totally submissive body. Grace flows into an orgasmic wave as she fantasizes his big cock, it has to be big?, is ramming her into total submission. She wishes she could get to the gate handle. Grace has a change of character.

She falls asleep after awhile and is still bound and gagged when she awakes. Grace doesn't panic but continues to fantasize her sexual submission with Grant. Suddenly the ropes release and the gate clicks open. She removes the gag and undoes the waist restraint. She is in no hurry to get out but lays face down in the furs and returns to her fantasies over Grant. She wants him with her forever. Grace loves Grant and will do whatever he wishes of her. She satisfies herself on the maple cock several times before leaving for work.

Grace is late for work having brought her rocker and she could care less. The rest of the folks are coming in and out of her office wanting this and that and she takes care of all the tasks with her usual efficiency and thoroughness but she was totally disinterested in what she was doing. The few moments in the rocker every hour or so is working wonders. She met Grant for lunch and was describing her day to him and he volunteered as she only needed a couple of more sessions to be "cured". She should and could begin to take interest in her work now without it consuming her as it has in the past.

Others in the office began to comment on her attire as she wore a dark green cashmere turtleneck and pleated dark green wool skirt with green stockings and loafers today and her hooded ¾ Red Fox looking like a rich college girl. Much too casual for the old Grace. Her comment to their comments ... "Get use to it." She also began to smile more at work.

7

She went home that evening actually a little later having stayed to finish up a few things she let slide over the past two weeks. Grant was sitting in the lobby waiting for her. She was unapologetic and he didn't make anything of it.

They went up to her place and Grace began to undress before Grant in a kind of striptease display. She used her furs to good effect dragging them over him as she rubbed her body against his along with the fur. Now that she knows he is very much into her in fur she is using that to maximum effect. She then started to take off his clothes. Grant is mesmerized by her display and it takes him some time to get a grip. He is half nude and Grace is running her furs over her totally nude body and running them over him as well getting Grant quite excited.

"N53X" This slows Grace's activities very little. Grant picks her up in his arms and heads for the bed. Grace is talking like a drunk "what? don't you want me baby? Kiss my wet cunt my big stud."

He slips her into the bed and fully restrains her. This time she is left exposed fully nude. Grant is sitting beside her in the cage. She continues with the slutty drunken bar maid talk. Grant begins to rub his hands all over her bare skin. Grace's moans and quivering body betrays her changing mood.

"Oh your hands are so fine on my skin ... oh yes between my thighs please ... oh please ... yes yes ... kiss me" ... Grant leans over and kisses her with a lingering and passionate kiss. Grace is writhing in the furs as they kiss. Grant backs out of the cage.

"Please don't leave me ... please." Grant finishes removing the rest of his clothes and Grace has a mile wide smile.

"Oh god yes come here." Grant crawls back in the cage with his cock like the Washington Monument again. "Oh my god what a wonderfully large thingy you have there. It's just like the gate handle. Oh let me have it wherever you wish to put it ... oh come to mama." Grant crawls up so his cock is leaning against her cheek.

"Please let me have it please." Grant lets her take just the tip in her mouth like a baby bottle nipple.

"Take your time sweet. You are so good Grace." Grace is in heaven. She is getting quite wet and Grant begins squeezing her mound in his full hand then progresses with fingers in her and fondling her sweet spot.

"I love your soft muff and you're truly graceful body." Grace is in full motion now.

"Oh please fuck me hard please ram me with your wonderful cock oh god please." Grant pulls up the furs around her and fondles her whole body with the furs. Grace is going out of her mind with desire for Grant. Grant is biting his tongue to restrain himself for as long as he can.

"Oh Grant ... I love you ... please take me now." Grant now knows the guise of hypnotism is no longer and he swings over Grace ramming into her, cock hair to muff in one swift motion. He has gone full depth into Grace to her cervix. She lets out a mighty moan of joy and triumph. Grant is in and out of her with full strokes and she is groaning and grunting to his powerful ramming of her soaked vagina. All of the previous days activities are flashing through Grace's mind as she gets pummeled. A big smile spreads over her face. It seems her entire body is smiling. She has wrapped her arms and legs around Grant to pull him into her as deep as she can.

She suddenly realizes she is no longer restrained. Both are hit with a thunderbolt orgasm. They nearly tear each other apart with their passions with the realization that this is an experience neither has ever had before. Totally giving love to each other. In their collapsed exhaustion Grace thanks him for releasing the restraints. Grant shows her the Velcro end of one of the ropes.

"You had the ability to easily break loose at any time and the "lock" would release with a swift jerk or push."

"You deceived me!!!"

"You wanted and was eager to be deceived. I said I would do nothing you didn't want to truly do. Is there anything I forced you to do? And, of course, you remember it all because you were never hypnotized." Grace rolled over on top of Grant and "took him". She rode him like a merry-go-round pony, fur fondling him with fervor to his orgasmic bliss. They slept "locked" in the cage together. Grace was cuffed but not tied then used them on Grant "subduing" him. Everything he had done to her she now did to him to his delight. They made love practically all night then slept in each others arms.

They were up and at work bright and early the next morning despite little sleep. Grace dealt with work in a dispassionate manner from then on. Involved in its success but not obsessed. Those around her picked up on it right away. No more Grace buttons to push and others became more diligent as well. They met for lunch at the Diner.

Grace asked "Come to my place tonight please."

"OK, but the sessions are over."

"What sessions?" They never talked of that again. It became an integral part of their sex life and memories together. How Grace and Grant met.

Grant comes over to Grace's and knocks. No answer so he lets himself in and calls for Grace.

"I'm in here." Grant goes into the Bed Room and Grace is fully restrained and nude in her Lynx coat and spread partially draped over her like a Playboy model. Grant is undressed in a heart beat. He is on her like a bear to honey. He ravages her with his mouth and then with his cock. Grace drives him crazy sucking his boner and constantly fur fondling him.

"Tomorrow night at my place and then we can decide where we will live together, right?"

"OK but only if you redo my office soon. I can't stand it much longer."

"You have been truly long suffering."

Grant had been working feverishly on a desk the day after meeting Grace. He had it delivered the following morning to her office. They removed her desk and moved it in. It is a desk version of her bed. The carvings are not quite as blatantly sexual but still erotic and very feminine. The breasts and crotch of the two female corner posts are thinly draped but otherwise fully nude. Their hair hanging over their tits and crotches Art Nouveau style. Everything was at her fingertips and it wrapped around her like a graceful J shape in a comforting way. "How ergonomic" are the comments of those who first see it. Grace was no sooner sitting at it when she realized she was experiencing milder feelings like with the bed and rocker. Since the rocker was already there the place was shaping up.

She suddenly had a lot of "visitors". Women and men in the office who just wanted to sit and talk and seemed compelled to tell her everything about their lives. They sat in the rocker of course and were soon telling her their inner most secrets and asking her advice.

A client dropped by for a scheduled meeting on some detail information she had been working on for him and he suddenly increased the contract amount by 25%. He thanked her profusely for her help. Normally rude and verbally abusive he never thanked anyone for anything.

Grace goes over to Grant's place for the first time that evening. It is even more incredible than his office. Well, there is the Bachelor untidiness but clean none-the-less. Grant not only likes her furs but his own as well. Grace is overwhelmed with Grant's place and his furs. He has a Sable and Chinchilla spread that he drove her crazy with and has her planning tomorrow evenings events. It is no contest, they move her things into Grant's place.

They brought her bed to his place since she can no longer be without it. Even Grant admitted he out did himself on her bed.

"Besides I have your cock here to satisfy me if you are away too long." Grace snipes.

She had already taken her rocker to her office as the first step.

"What is it with your furniture. It is somehow alive?"

"You must swear to keep the secret ... It is. I can't hypnotize a bed post but I can cast a spell on it."

"A what???"

"A spell. I can animate it to do things. Well, I do enhance them mechanically like with the bed. Otherwise it can't walk or chew gum but it can reflect my spell since it acts as an amplifier or transmitter. A person can be deceived into thinking the furniture is animated or to do things at my bidding ... to a point. More like what they really want but are reluctant to act on. I cast a spell of my caressing you in the rocker, bed and the desk and I made suggestions for you to follow. It is still in them. The more receptive one is to the spell the better it works and the longer it lasts. It is a special gift I possess. You were so receptive in your anticipation you actually increased its effect with yourself beyond what I expected. Do you want me to remove the spells?"

"Heavens no. It is like having you with me when you are not. I love it and I have gotten use to you fondling me constantly as normal. I knew when I met you that there was something special about you and to think you fell in love with me."

Grant fixed up the rest of Grace's office and it wasn't long before all the others needed a redecorated office. No wonder Grant has more work than he knows what to do with and can charge whatever he pleases. How could you put a price on a good spell?

To say they enjoy a full and happy life would be an understatement.

Grace kind of pushes Grant around but he loves it and besides, her controlling thing is just between them now and he still has his finger on her button so to speak.

She has him wearing furs now.

Their place is a bit tidier than when Grant lived alone and furs everywhere.

There is no controlling their sex life in the furs which is off the chart needing no further enhancement.