Grace Breaks Caitlin Ch. 07

Story Info
Caitlin suffers through her first week locked up by Grace.
8.9k words
4.43
13k
9

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlin woke up on her fourth of thirty days trapped at Grace's house. Grace must have already left. Caitlin checked the time. It was 1:43.

She had been sleeping in a lot in the past four days. Grace didn't give her much time to rest. Whenever she was around, Grace was constantly swapping between all three of her holes as if she wanted to permanently mold Caitlin's insides to her shape. The only breaks Caitlin got were when Grace slept, went out and ate. Grace didn't even seem to care much if Caitlin needed sleep or not, which is why she took advantage of when Grace was gone or asleep.

Caitlin cleaned herself up as best as she could from the night before and went downstairs. She was glad to have some time to herself. Grace didn't let her leave the house so she did what she could from there, watching TV, reading and cleaning. A few hours later she heard the door open and Grace came in through the door. Grace wrapped her arms around Caitlin from behind. Caitlin could feel a boner lifting Grace's skirt and settling in between her thighs, rising up until it rubbed her pussy. "I spent all day thinking about what I was going to do to you as soon as I got home but, lucky for you, I am STARVING! Do me a favor and make me some dinner," Grace said.

Caitlin got some pasta out and filled a pot with water. Grace eyed her from across the room. Her sight was fixed on Caitlin's bare ass as it jiggled all over the kitchen. Caitlin hadn't put on a single item of clothing since she arrived, other than her wedding outfit. Grace didn't allow her to unless ordered. Caitlin still couldn't believe she was married to Grace. Even worse, probably pregnant.

Caitlin had just turned the electric stove on when she felt Grace's arms wrap around her. Grace moved the pot of water to the side and bent Caitlin over the stove.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Caitlin yelled.

"If you get me off, I'll get off you. And please be quick about it, or else you'll definitely regret it, blondie," Grace responded. Luckily, Caitlin knew that Grace's stovetop was old and took a really long time to heat up. However, the thought terrified her nonetheless as she felt her stomach press against the slightly warm stove.

Grace slipped the head of her penis past Caitlin's damp lips and bent over so that her heavy chest rested on top of Caitlin, ensuring that Caitlin was stuck on top of the stove. She slammed into Caitlin hard, shaking the entire stove and pulled out incredibly slowly. At this rate, Caitlin would surely get burned.

Caitlin started throwing her hips back and forth in a panicked effort to get Grace to cum faster. Her movements had a strange stutter to them. Caitlin was in so much pain whenever she moved back that it shut down her brain function and made her pause before she forced herself to take in more of Grace's thick cock.

"A little awkward, but I'm so glad you're finally fucking yourself with my dick," Grace said. Caitlin could feel her belly getting warmer as the stove heated up. She powered through the pain, bashing her ass against Grace's waist and sliding along her cock. Ironically, the friction caused by Grace's cock in her ass was starting to burn Caitlin inside. Caitlin frantically picked up the pace as the now hot stove caused her to panic. The pain of being spread was excruciating and that combined with the burning on her stomach made her lose her mind. She could feel Grace was close so Caitlin did the unthinkable. She looked up and kissed Grace from below, causing the redhead to explode inside her. Caitlin had never been so relieved to have someone cum inside her. She felt Grace relax and immediately pushed her off so that she could get up. Grace was still cumming as she was forced out. Semen spilled all over the floor. Caitlin looked down and saw a red circle on her belly that she immediately poured cold water on. Luckily, it didn't look too bad. She would probably heal in a day or two.

"What the hell was that for?" Caitlin asked furiously.

"You just looked too damn sexy for your own good and I thought it would be fun! That's all," Grace answered. Grace's impulsivity meant that Caitlin would never be fully safe at any moment.

Caitlin took a minute to recover before cooking again. She kept looking at the hot stove, now afraid of the possibilities it presented. Grace left the room while she cooked. When Caitlin was finished she set the table and served two plates.

Grace came back out holding a large dog bowl which she set on the ground near the head of the table. Caitlin looked at it and saw "BLONDIE" written on it. It was full of Grace's sperm.

"You can't be serious," Caitlin said. "At least let me eat like a person."

"You're my little fuckpet and you'll eat like one," Grace responded with a cutesy smile. "I'd hate to see this second serving go to waste though so you can still have that." Grace scraped Caitlin's plate of food into the now spilling dog bowl. "There, now you can just pretend you put too much sauce on it."

Caitlin glared as she grabbed a fork and knelt down on the ground. "Ah ah ah. Pets don't use silverware," Grace said in a light but scolding tone as she sat down to eat from her own plate. She ate as she watched Caitlin on all fours use her hands to shovel food into her mouth as sperm dripped from her hands and chin. Grace kicked Caitlin in the butt so that she fell forward, her face landing in the bowl.

"Apparently I even have to teach you how to eat like a bitch," Grace said. Caitlin lifted her head. Her face was painted white with pasta shells sticking to it. "Pets don't use their hands either. Maybe some discipline will help you learn."

Grace pressed her cock into Caitlin's pussy and grabbed her by the back of the head with one hand. Grace shoved Caitlin's face into the bowl. She saw a few bubbles rise up. Caitlin had screamed from the pain, which had unexpectedly forced some of her 'food' into her mouth. The scream had caused the air to leave her lungs. She quickly closed her mouth again and flailed frantically. Drowning in a cum filled dog bowl was probably the most humiliating death she could think of. Grace thrusted a few times making sure Caitlin's face rubbed against the bottom of the bowl and pulled her pet back up. Caitlin's mouth was clearly full. Grace moved her hands to Caitlin's jaw and the top of her head as she moved her jaw up and down. "The next step is to chew your food properly," Grace said. "Now swallow." She rubbed Caitlin's throat as Caitlin gulped it down. It took a few gulps but she got it all. Caitlin hated the texture of the slimy combination as it went down. It made her shudder which made her pussy twitch and convulse around Grace's cock.

"Now, let's finish this meal," Grace said as she grabbed Caitlin by the neck and repeated the process while fucking her the whole time. Grace made Caitlin's skull rattle. Caitlin felt like food would probably get ground up just from being in her body.

Grace didn't stop until Caitlin finished the whole bowl. Even after finishing the bowl, Grace forced her to lick anything that had spilled onto the floor. Caitlin felt sick after eating all that. It didn't help that her stomach was currently being poked and pushed around by Grace's massive member. "You love my sperm that much?" she asked. "Here, as a reward for being such a good girl, have some more!" she said as she came inside. Caitlin was sure this was the peak of her humiliation. However, if there was one thing she knew by now, it was that Grace would top it eventually. "Now stay in that position and don't spill any more than you already have," Grace ordered. She left and came back. She used a plug on Caitlin's vagina. "Remember, we're trying to get you pregnant here," was all she said after. Caitlin lay there on the floor, belly down while Grace finished her meal. Caitlin wasn't in the mood to do anything after that. She had to put up with 26 more days of this? It was enough to drive anyone insane.

Once Grace had finished, she put her plates away and picked Caitlin up. They went upstairs and Grace put Caitlin on her knees and rested her cock on Caitlin's face as Caitlin looked up at her. Grace fucked her throat for hours. Grace was relentless in her ramming of Caitlin's throat. She skull fucked her as fast as she could in longer and longer bursts before she would hold her head down as her face changed shades. Eventually, Grace got what she had wanted.

Caitlin's knees were killing her as Grace slammed her hips into her face repeatedly at a slightly downward angle, making them take the full force of each push. Grace fit almost her entire cock into Caitlin's mouth and down her throat and held it there as she looked down to make eye contact with Caitlin who was giving her a pitiful expression. She seemed both worried and tired.

"Do you hear that?" Grace asked. Nothing but some short muffled speech, followed by gagging came out of Caitlin's mouth in response. However, once that cleared, a soft, shaky whistle was heard from Caitlin's nose. "You learned how to breathe with my cock mostly down your throat! Congratulations! I was hoping you would. It only took you a few days! Now, I can do something that I've just been dying to try."

Grace bent over and put her arms around Caitlin's waist. She lifted her up so that Caitlin was upside down, her ass facing Grace and her mouth still wrapped tightly around Grace's penis. Grace placed her carefully on the bed and laid down on top of her, her head resting gently on Caitlin's soft butt. Caitlin's wide hips and supple booty made her a perfect pillow for Grace.

Caitlin felt the full weight of Grace on top of her. Her head was at a painful angle since it was forced upward slightly to be able to accommodate the thick cock. Caitlin's eyes watered.

"I was thinking about it the other day. I'm sure the contractions in your throat alone could get me off if I just left my dick in you so I thought I would try just letting it soak inside you while I sleep. If this works, it could be a HUGE thing for us! Anyway, I need to rest up, I have a big day tomorrow so if you have any problems with this just say something," Grace said.

A whole night of having her esophagus full of Grace's woman-meat sounded like the worst thing she'd heard of in her life...is what she would have said a week ago, but there had been a LOT of horrible things recently. Caitlin tried to protest but "GLK KRGH BKLG," was the only response that came out. Oh, how she hated this stupid fucking thing down her throat! This is where she felt she had to show more resistance. This couldn't become a norm. Would she be expected to sleep like this every night?

"No problems? Okay, sweet dreams," Grace said as she closed her eyes. When words couldn't come out, Caitlin reached around and slapped Grace's ass. Caitlin immediately regretted this since all it did was push Grace's hips closer to hers. She gagged hard and her eyes rolled back as it sent a whole unnecessary inch past her lips. This caused Grace's dick to twitch, which in turn moved Caitlin's upper body with it.

Next Caitlin tried making Grace uncomfortable. She spread Grace's ass cheeks apart and when that didn't do the trick, she went the extra mile and stuck three fingers in her butthole. Unexpectedly, Grace moaned at the feeling of Caitlin's soft fingers entering her. Caitlin once again felt Grace's dick twitch. Her eyes widened as she realized and feared what she had accidentally caused. Caitlin pushed away on Grace's thighs but she was firmly stuck. Grace filled her stomach with another hefty load. She shook and squirmed under Grace, but the busty redhead had her pinned to the bed. Caitlin felt herself sinking into the soft mattress.

"Oh, that was HILARIOUS, blondie. I don't think I've ever seen you fight back in a way that backfires THAT bad!" Grace said, trying to find breath to speak between laughter. "I hope you know that I'm still going to have to punish you for it tomorrow," she continued with a sigh before licking the blonde's butt crack from top to bottom. "I'm looking forward to it," she finished before closing her eyes. The sound of Caitlin choking was music to her ears as she drifted off to sleep.

Caitlin was on edge the entire night. She tried to minimize the convulsions in her throat but they were involuntary to begin with, so that was next to impossible. She laid there with her neck in pain for hours and hours. Grace turned slightly in her sleep, keeping Caitlin from ever getting too comfortable as she was forced into slightly new positions. Caitlin thought all night about what her punishment could be tomorrow but her thoughts were interrupted intermittently by another wave of sperm being deposited directly into her stomach. Grace's member would then soften only to be at full mast again after a few minutes. Once her stomach was full, Caitlin had to dispel as much sperm as she could, as quickly as she could so that it wouldn't clog her airway, now that her stomach didn't have any more room. It took a lot of effort but luckily, Grace getting flaccid again after every load gave her enough time to do it before Grace got fully erect and totally filled her throat again.

When Grace woke up, she realized that she was a few inches higher than she was when she fell asleep. She listened for a little bit to hear Caitlin's incredibly strained breathing. Her gurgled whimpers made Grace hard again. Grace smirked as she got up off the bed and looked down at Caitlin' still not pulling out. She just wanted to admire the view. Caitlin's face was covered in semen leaking out of her nostrils and mouth, slowly pooling under her head on the bed. Her eyes were bloodshot, irritated from Grace's cum and the constant retching that happened throughout the night. Caitlin looked up at her through tears and gripped what she could of Grace's shaft and pulled it out of her own throat with both hands. Caitlin went into a coughing fit as soon as it came out, causing some of the sperm in her throat to go flying into the air and landing on Grace standing in front of her. Caitlin dropped her head, now that it wasn't being held up, into the puddle of sperm under it. She didn't seem to care about her liquid pillow as she passed out.

Grace would have loved to play with Caitlin more but she had classes to go to. She would be back later recharged and eager to punish her fuck toy.

When Caitlin woke up, it was 4 in the afternoon on day 5. Grace should be back soon, if she wasn't already. She felt sick as she got up and rubbed her bloated belly, remembering last night. She went into the bathroom and forced herself to throw up into the bathtub during her shower.

When she came back into the bedroom, she noticed there was an outfit hanging up for her. It was a schoolgirl outfit that consisted of a white top with a plaid skirt. A note nearby said to put this on and tie the top into a knot to expose her midriff.

Caitlin did as it said and headed downstairs. Once again, she found Grace already there. "I'm glad to see you slimmed down again. I like you better with a flat tummy. Not only do you look nicer but it means I can fill you up all over again," Grace said. "I know you ate a lot last night, but your dinner's right over there." She pointed at the same dog bowl from yesterday.

Caitlin crawled over on all fours and lowered her head to eat. This time it seemed to be cereal mixed in with cum, but it was the closest she knew she could get to real food during the day. She was left wondering how much of her diet consisted of Grace's cum. That number was probably more than she wanted to know.

"Come here, pet!" Caitlin heard behind her. She turned around to see Grace sitting on a chair, naked, petting her lap. "Come, put your tummy on my lap."

Caitlin obeyed, crawling over to Grace and bending over her legs.

She noticed a paddle next to the chair. It didn't take long to piece together Grace's plan here.

She felt Grace's flaccid cock between her stomach and Grace's thighs. It wasn't flaccid for long. Grace gently stroked Caitlin's back, watching as the blonde shuddered in her lap as her spine was trailed. Grace lifted the skirt to reveal Caitlin's pale bottom. It wouldn't stay that way for long.

"You've been here long enough that I think we need to establish a few things. As you know, I still plan to graduate this year so I will be attending classes during most of the day. But for the time I have when I get back, I came up with a weekly schedule. Mondays will be for bondage. I'll practice all sorts of knots and crazy devices on you then. Monday is followed by Tushy Tuesdays for non stop anal from the moment I get home to when I fall asleep. This sweet ass will be my only focus that day," Grace said this while rubbing Caitlin's soft cheeks before slipping her middle finger into Caitlin's butt and wiggling it around. As Grace pulled and prodded her sphincter, Caitilin's gorgeous bubble butt jiggled and clapped to her delight.

"Next up is Stretch Wednesdays. I want to push at least one limit of yours every Wednesday. After that, we have throatfuck Thursdays. Pretty self explanatory. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I will sleep with my cock in your ass or mouth. Friday will be for punishing the naughty girl that I know you are. So don't act up too much. Or do, I won't mind, but you might," Grace took her finger out of Caitlin and raised her hand and spanked Caitlin's ass as hard as she could, immediately gripping the blonde's booty after her third strike. She dug her nails into that fat ass cheek and shook it in her hand. Groans of discomfort and pain escaped through Caitlin's gritted teeth.

"Friday nights will be for breeding. As much as I love cumming down your throat and deep in your ass, I have to cum inside you at least once every Friday. When I'm not fucking your pussy, we'll keep it plugged so that nothing escapes and we can let whatever's in you from our last session cook for a bit. When you do start showing, I'll probably stop using you for anything other than your throat. Anyways, Saturday will be your day of rest because Sunday will be for streaming! That way, your money maker can actually make some money. It'll be fun! And it means that I can use that money for wonderful little toys to use on you."

"But what if someone I know sees them!? That's permanent once it's on the internet like that!" Caitlin cried out in an outrage.

"Don't worry, I'll do my very best to keep you anonymous when you're on camera. It would be hot if someone you knew saw it though. Could you imagine a relative or maybe your close friends jacking off to you here, seeing what a size queen you are now that I'm here." Caitlin felt Grace's penis jolt at the thought. "As long as you're a good girl, it shouldn't happen," Grace finished with a grin. She picked up the paddle and rubbed it gently along Caitlin's bottom. Caitlin's heart beat frantically. It felt heavy. Very heavy. "Although, you weren't a very good girl last night."

Caitlin tensed up. Before she knew it, the paddle was brought down and she was sent lurching forward, kept in place only by Grace. The loud crack echoed across the walls but it was immediately drowned out by Caitlin's pained yell. Four more whacks filled the room, one after the other and Caitlin broke down sobbing. "Why do you hate me?" she asked suddenly.

The question caught Grace off guard. "I don't hate you, blondie. I love you. I do all of this to you because I love you. I love seeing you squirm or in pain. I don't do this because I think you deserve it. I do it because I love doing it and you're my favorite person to do it to. Don't you see how fucking hard your screams make me?" With that, she brought the paddle down once again and another growl of pain came out through Caitlin's gritted teeth. Grace trailed her fingers along Caitlin's spine, sending tingles through her body. Caitlin twitched when Grace got to the small of her back. At that moment, Grace spanked her again. And again. And again.