Grace Ch. 02

Story Info
The E-mail.
1.5k words
4.14
11.1k
0

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Start Here:

https://www.literotica.com/s/grace-ch-01-1

*****

Brad and I barely exchange words during the drive home, much to his disappointment. I think he was expecting a make out session or something but, after the way the basically abandoned me at the party, it wasn't likely, no matter how pretty he is. Besides, I'd had other things on my mind.

Nicole was standing at the door when I got home in just her tank top and underwear and, of course, those knee-high soccer socks she always wears. How a human manages to look sexy and adorable at the same time, I'll never understand. I'm lucky if I can manage one at a time, ever.

"How'd it go?" she sings at me, "Was Brad an amazing gentleman?"

"Actually, he was just okay. But It was good."

I'll be damned if I'm going to tell Nicole the whole truth about Brad or Richard and Kathy. She's been head over heels for Bradley Allen since before I knew her and I don't want to be the one to smash the façade of him. And as for Richard and Kathy, well, I'm not telling anyone about that.

"Just okay!? Are you joking?"

"I'm tired, Nic, mind if I head to bed?"

It wasn't a total lie. I was tired. But I also needed time to figure out how to compose this email.

Nicole wrapped me in a hug. Her skin soft and her body firm against my squishy frame.

"Of course, Gracie, but I want full disclosure in the morning!"

I laugh, "You got it," I lie, and head down the hall to my bedroom.

I was lucky, when we moved in, to have gotten the room with the attached bathroom and I relish the privacy as I disrobe in the middle of the bedroom then move to draw a bath. It is definitely the right kind of night to take a bath.

In the warm water, my breathing slows and head feels like it finally starts to clear. I decide I'll email Richard something short and simple. I reach for my phone and find the blank email I'd drafted during the car ride home and then discarded out of fear.

"Dear Richard,

Thank you for having me at your lovely party and for the refreshingly honest conversation. I wanted to ask what it was you suspected of me and what exactly I confirmed.

Looking forward to speaking with you more,

Grace"

Wow, I sound like an actual articulate adult when I write. It's like some kind of superpower. My heartrate has quickened and I'm full of adrenaline from just writing a simple e-mail. I quickly hit send before I can chicken out and breathe a sigh of relief, putting down the phone before I drop it in the water like a klutz.

I lean back in the tub, running my hands over the slick curves of my body. True, I'm not as athletic and firm as Nicole, but I have an okay body. Boys have always liked my wide hips and I think having smaller boobs is actually a blessing. Still, it's hard to live with someone tan, blonde, and flawless and not feel like a pale, ginger freak in comparison.

My hands slip between my thighs and I moan in response. I rub gently, feeling the water dance around my skin. God what an unbelievable night. I imagine what it would be like to be like Kathy, and to sleep in a Collar. I close my eyes, rubbing faster, hips bucking at the thought. The soft leather fastened at my neck by another person. To be owned. What an outlandish idea, and yet it fills me with such anticipation and excitement that I could just... I rock against my hand, careful to be quiet, and a small orgasm shutters from me, leaving me wet and gasping.

-

In the morning, I curl up with the comforter against my flesh, protecting me from the chilly air. I need coffee, and I'm craving something sweet. Cheesecake would be divine.

"Oh shit..."

I leap up and throw off the comforter. Crimson stains my sheets. Of course. I always crave cheesecake when I'm on my period. What a mess. I ball up the sheets and put them in the hamper, then go into the bathroom to put in my cup. Another lovely advantage of having an attached bathroom, no one has to see my awful messes.

Just then, a soft knock comes at my door. Naked and a little bloody I panic.

"Just a second!" I squeal.

I clean up and throw on a bathrobe before opening the door.

"Um..." Nicole's face is perfectly pink from a blush.

I stare back confused then follow her gaze down to my boob, hanging out of my half-open robe. How mortifying!

"Oh, god! I'm so sorry" I tuck everything away and look down at the floor. Then I smell what she is holding.

"It's okay, sweetie. I brought you hazelnut coffee, your favorite. 'Cause, you know, you seemed like you didn't have the best night."

I realize this is Nicole's way of asking for more details and I resign. I leave my room and go to sit on the couch and, no surprise, she trails behind me, folding herself into the love seat to my right and staring at me like an eager puppy.

"Okay," I begin, "So Brad kind of ditched me at the party to hang out with some guy and I ended up just talking with the hosts for most of the evening."

"Boo. I can't believe Brad would do something like that. I'm sorry, Gracie. But how were the hosts?"

"They were...interesting."

It crosses my mind to tell Nicole about the collar, but I dismiss the thought. How could Nicole even understand something like that. I mean, it's not like either one of us are strangers to sex, but sleeping in leather is just not normal sex. I don't want to freak out my best friend.

"They felt like old friends," I hear myself say, and I realize that it's true. It was so easy to let Richard into my personal bubble so that he could rub my shoulders. It was almost effortless to communicate honestly with Kathy. Being with them, it was like I didn't have social anxieties at all, as if my brain was too enveloped by trying to understand them to worry.

"Well...it still sucks about Brad," Nicole pouts, "But I'm glad you made some new friends. When are you gonna see them again?"

Then I suddenly remember. The email. Has Richard read it yet? Has he responded?

"Be right back!" I exclaim, jumping up and running to grab my phone out of the bedroom. I open it and I have five new emails, the most recent one from Richard Murphy. I open it.

"Dear Grace,

What a pleasure to receive your email on time as requested. Kathy and I suspected that you are a curious and adventurous young woman. You are someone who is dissatisfied with the mundane. You seek ecstasy. I would like to tell you more in person. Please allow me to treat you to dinner. If you are interested, send your address and I will pick you up tonight at 7:00pm.

Regards,

Richard"

I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding and turn off my phone. Oh my god. Richard has not only psychoanalyzed me but invited me out. What is happening? Who are these people and why is this moving to fast? Most importantly, why do I have this deep, gut feeling that I should accept.

"Nicole!" I call, heading back into the living room, "Nicole, Richard, one of the hosts from the party, just asked me out on to dinner."

"What!? Like a date? But you're dating Bradley!"

"No! He's married and he's like 40."

"Oh...well then why?"

"I honestly don't know. He and his wife...they think I'm special."

"Well, you are pretty special," Nicole laughs, "but that's a little weird."

"I know but...I think I want to go."

"Okay, Gracie. You have my officially permission to go but only if I give you a safety call."

Nicole explains that a safety call involves her calling me in the middle of dinner, and me giving a secret code word, which is pumpkin pie, if I need her to come bail me out. It's a pretty amazing idea and I honestly can't believe I got through high school and college without a single teacher ever suggesting this.

The rest of the afternoon, Nicole and I play with my hair, nails, and outfits in preparation for my not-date. We settle on side swept waves, gray nails, and an off the shoulder black dress that looks a beautiful and a little mature. I certainly don't want to look like Richard's daughter. Though I'm not sure I want to look like his mistress either. Still, I'm happy with what we've settled on.

I plop back into my favorite, familiar spot on the couch and then the waiting begins.