Grace Ch. 05

Story Info
The Fight.
1k words
4.36
8.5k
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Start Here: https://www.literotica.com/s/grace-ch-01-1

TW** This story contains a flashback to domestic abuse. Please keep your kink safe, sane, and consensual.

*****

The next day, Nicole has finally stopped apologizing and freaking out. It's not like I wasn't going to break up with Brad anyway. Besides, what we did, could it even be called cheating? I didn't even think about Brad in that moment. We've only been on three dates after meeting online and we never said we were official. We never even had sex. So, am I morally obligated to tell Brad about this little fling with Nicole?

I think I'm surely more morally obligated to keep Nicole's secret between just me and her. So that's what I decide I'll do. I hit the call button.

"Hey, it's my sexy, ginger lady."

God, now he's flirting with me? What stupid timing. "Hi, Brad, I have to tell you something."

"Anything fire princess."

"Um, Can you meet me at the coffee shop near my place? Like now?"

"Uh...okay. See you in five."

The walk down the street is smooth and uninterrupted by anything except my anxious, racing mind. How strange it feels to be desired by Brad, turned on by Nicole, and drawn to Richard all at the same time. I've never considered myself a non-monogamous person but my life has gotten extremely complicated in just the past few days and I fear it's all my own doing. It will be nice to at least get rid of one of the branches.

When I walk in, the crowd is bubbly and chatty. The smell of fresh coffee fills the air delightfully. I look around and see that Brad is already there. I don't know how to interpret his eagerness. Perhaps he is just horny. Well, I'm about to burst his bubble, unfortunately. I sit down at the chair across from him.

"So, Brad-"

"-wait" he cuts me off, reaching in his bag. He pulls out a box and opens it, facing me. It's a silver necklace with a heart-shaped charm in the center. "I feel bad for leaving you alone at the party and I want you to know that I think you're great and I don't want to leave you again. I want to get serious with you."

Oh no. No, no, no. I've come to break up with this boy and his practically proposing to me in public.

"Brad, that's so lovely. But-"

He's standing now, clasping the necklace on me behind my neck.

"But what?" he asks.

"But...you...don't have to be sorry about the party. It's cool."

I can't tell him. Not yet. I'm not ready and it would be too publicly humiliating.

"Thank you for the necklace. I love it." I touch the charm and give him a fake smile.

Brad and I eat paninis and drink coffee in near silence, but his satisfied smile fills me with shame. What have I done?

-

When I get home, Nicole meets me in the living room and wraps me in a long embrace.

"How did it go?" she asks.

Nicole absolutely deserves to know the truth. I gather the strength within myself to tell her.

"I didn't do it, Nicole, he thinks we're still together," I unclasp the necklace and hand it to her, "He gave me this."

Nicole frowns, taking the heart necklace from me. She looks between me and the necklace, disappointment all over her face. "Grace, that's not fair to either of you. You're leading him on!" Her voice is suddenly lit with emotion and anger. I can't believe how charged she seems.

"I know, Nic! I'm sorry. I just, ugh, I don't know what to do right now," I say, defensive.

"Tell him the truth!" she crosses her arms, and glares at me.

"It's a little late for that, don't you think?" I spit back.

"Better late than never."

"I'll figure it out!"

"You'll tell him the truth," she insists.

"Don't tell me what to do!" I yell.

"Fine," she retorts, "be a lying bitch just like Bethany."

Tears sting my eyes. How dare she bring up Bethany and what she did to me? This is not the same thing at all. This is a nuanced situation and I am not abusing or harming anyone. I'm just trying to spare Brad's feelings. I choke back a cry, run to my room, slamming the door behind me, and sob.

-

I am sitting on the white comforter of my bed, hands tied too tightly behind my back. Bethany stands before me, collar in one hand, the other hand on her hip. She smirks.

"You're gonna love this," she promises.

"I dunno, Beth. Can we try this another time?"

"Oh, so you're just gonna pussy out on me? After I planned this romantic night for you?"

"No, that's not what I-"

"Then let me put the collar on."

A queasy, nauseous feeling bubbles within me, but I don't want to disappoint Beth. So, I nod and she fastens it around my neck.

"That's too loose," she complains, tightening it to an uncomfortable notch.

"Bethany, I really don't like this."

"Well too bad, because I'm your mistress, and you're my slave. So, it doesn't matter what you like."

I feel my eyes welling up with tears," Bethany, this isn't fun.

She laughs, "It's a lot of fun for me, Grace."

Then she reaches out and smacks my face, gently, but it is enough to free the stream of tears at the edge of my vision.

"Aww, is the little baby gonna cry?" Bethany mocks.

"Stop it! You're being cruel. Untie me!"

"No," she says firmly, standing up "and because you're being such a brat, I think you need to be punished."

"I'm serious! Stop it!" I demand.

I struggle uselessly as she pushes me into the closet, bound and helpless. She kicks the door closed and the darks rushes towards me.

The door slams and the sound jolts me awake in a cold sweat. A dream. It was only a dream. I haven't dreamt about that night with Bethany in almost a year. It must be resurfacing because of the argument I had with Nicole. How horrible it was of her to bring up Bethany yesterday...or today. I'm not even sure what day it is.

I check my phone and see that it's one in the morning. I've cried myself to sleep and then slept through the evening and half of the night. Just perfect.

Just then, my phone buzzes in my hand, Richard is calling me.