Grace Entertains Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told John the next day of our adventures and laughed away as I recalled the sadness of his friend's lack of energy. John told me to pursue Chris next, as he was more renowned for his virility. So the next day I suggested to Chris that we listen to a presentation together and entering the room sat in the back row alone. I spread my legs seductively and holding his hand eventually placed it upon my inner thigh. He looked at me a tad surprised I suppose. I smiled and left the situation at that. He started to rub my leg, bare today, and I opened my legs wider to offer him a wider perspective. We proceeded together to a number of other talks, each time taking the rearmost row of seats. Each time presenting him with ample opportunity to explore with his hand the bare flesh of my legs and my panty covered crotch. After some time I took to also rubbing his cock through his pants, and placing his hand under my top. Without a bra on, my tits were his to explore without constraint. And he took advantage of this opportunity without hesitation! An older woman glared at us on one occasion, while an old perv enjoyed and stroked himself watching us on another. Regardless, I focused on Chris and making sure he enjoyed every moment we shared together.

After the conference I sat beside him at dinner, and rubbed his cock under the table throughout the meal. We also danced afterward, and I kissed him deeply, whispering in his ear that I wanted him to give me a good hard fucking. Eventually we ended up together back in his room and he gave me the best fuck of my trip to San Diego. He was a bit short and of average build. But that man could sure fuck! He pumped away at my cunt like a jack hammer over and over, all night long! Each time I thought he would cum he would roll me over and start again, fucking me from behind, on top, sideways, and everything in between. He made me have orgasms over and over, and fucked me until my twat was beet red and raw. Finally, deep into the night, his balls erupted into my cunt. I couldn't get over how wonderful my pussy felt and I sucked his softening dick, thanking him profusely for a great fuck. I visited John in the morning, sore between the legs and staggering. John gave me a quick fuck, noticing my convulsions from an overused cunt. Jokingly he said I better recover soon as I had to fuck another friend tonight, just before he came in my raw pussy yet again.

The next day was Rob. Rob was a nice man, soft spoken, almost to the point of being shy. I knew that he would require some effort on my part. Following dinner I suggested we go for a walk. Holding his hand along the way I tried to comfort him and make him feel relaxed. Returning to the hotel I followed him to his room, he not sure of why. I said that I had a strange and deep desire to know him better and we both entered the room. Pouring us more drinks I turned the TV to a music station and danced before him. I could tell that he enjoyed the show but he didn't know how to show his pleasure, so I thought that I might help him along. Kneeling over him to hand him his next drink I whispered in his ear "I want to suck your cock." Returning to my dancing I watched his eyes and as his boner grew. Turning my back to him I removed my blouse, exposing by bare back. Swaying from side to side I let him have glances at my bouncing boobs. Finally turning to face him I approached him closely and jiggled my tits before his face. "Do you like my tits Rob?" I teased. "Would you like your cock between these tits?"

Dropping to my knees I pulled off his pants, pushed his legs apart and grabbed onto his cock. "Nice cock." I commented and lowering my head gave him a 30 second cock sucking to tease him further. I then returned to dancing, swaying my breasts back and forth. "Stroke your cock for me to watch Rob, keep it good and hard for me" I pleaded. Rob immediately began rubbing his dick, stroking himself as his eyes fixated on my bouncing tits. Removing my skirt I now danced nude expect for my heels. Approaching again I stood before him and raising one leg placed a heel on his dick. Rubbing my trimmed bush and letting him stare at my vagina, I asked "Do you like my pussy Rob? Would you like to fuck it after I suck you and tit fuck you?" Having teased him adequately I once again got on my knees and took his cock into my mouth while he still stroked it. "Mmmmm, such a delicious yummy cock!" I exclaimed as I licked his balls and sucked his dick. I continued sucking his cock deeply as he held it for me. Putting his other hand on my head he began to push my head deeper onto his cock. I easily took his full length into my throat as I was used to sucking a much bigger dick. When he released my head I looked up to him and asked "Do you like how I suck cock Sir? Tell your slut if she is a good cock sucker."

I returned to sucking and slurping dick and awaited his response. Finally, the shell of this shy man broke and he replied "Fuck, you suck a great cock bitch. Keep swallowing that cock slut."

"Thank-you Sir," I responded "Tonight I want to be the best fuck slut you have ever had. Use my mouth, my tits, my pussy, my ass, all as you please. As you fuck each hole, please tell me if I am being a good fuck for your cock." With that I once again placed my lips over his dick and sucked at him furiously. Grabbing me by the hair he pulled my head off his cock and teasingly slapped his dick across my lips and face, then thrusting my mouth back over his dick rammed my head down deep over it. Yanking my hair hard he again lifted my head upward and slapped my face with his dick more. "So you like sucking cock do you?" he inquired.

"I love sucking cock Sir." I replied.

Repeatedly forcing my head back onto his cock, having me suck, and then pulling my head away he said "So the little slut loves cock does she. In her mouth, in her cunt. And in her ass."

As my cunt had been so over-used the night before, I had offered my ass up to give my worn twat a bit of a break. Looking up I responded "Yes Sir, I love an ass fucking Sir. I hope that you are going to give your slut a good hard ass fucking tonight Sir."

Shoving my face again onto his cock by grasping my hair tightly he responded "My wife is a bore, and never did let me fuck her butt. She has little breasts, a big ass, and doesn't suck dick. You have a tiny tight bum, big bouncing gorgeous tits, and a mouth that gobbles dick like a whore in heat. Damn right I am going to fuck that ass, hard and deep, you cock hungry little slut."

"Thank-you Sir, this whore in heat needs a cock in her ass tonight."

With that he ordered me to give him a tit fucking, and placing his dick between my tits I pumped away on his pecker with my big breasts. He grabbed my hair again and yanking my head back said "So you like being called a slut and a whore don't you. Well titty fuck that cock you pretty little whore. I see you have a wedding ring on. Here you are, another man's wife, naked and sucking and tit fucking my dick, and you haven't even kissed me yet. You certainly are an eager little fuck slut."

"You don't have to kiss a whore to fuck her," I responded "and a slut just lives to experience sucking and fucking a new cock. Feel free to fuck this other man's wife in any way your dick desires." I teased.

With this he ordered me onto all fours on the bed. Assuming my doggy position he came over, groped my hanging tits and fed his cock into my open mouth a little more. Then getting behind me I felt his dick soon enter my wet pussy. At the same time, he began to explore my asshole with a prodding finger. "This little slut certainly in a great fuck. What an easy wet cunt you have to enter. This pretty little whore must fuck a lot of dick. Does your husband know that you are the town slut? Does he know that you fuck all his friends? How many dicks have fucked this slut's cunt since you have been married?" he inquired.

"No Sir," I responded "He has no idea. I get fucked a lot Sir, every week by different cocks. I love a new cock Sir, I love sucking and fucking cock Sir. I have fucked hundreds of cocks since we have been married Sir. I love being the town slut."

"Fuck, what a whore you are." he said, and with that pulled his dick from my sopping but raw cunt and began to force it against my asshole. Without much effort my butt opened for his cock to slide in. When you get fucked in the butt on a regular basis by a thick 10 inch cock, a regular sized dick slides in pretty easily! Rob was impressed by how easily his cock slid into my ass and soon was pounding away on my hole, running his whole length in and out of me, fucking my asshole as easily as if it were a cunt. "Fuck," he moaned "your ass gulps up a cock with the same ease as your twat. What a cock hungry bitch you are. I bet every one of those hundred cocks fucked this slut ass. What a whore you really are!"

With that he fucked at my ass, grasping my hips and pounding away at me until he exploded in my bum. As the night was still young we showered together and returned to bed. Through the coming hours and into the night Rob continued to enjoy fucking me as he pleased. Getting him hard each time by sucking and tit fucking his cock, I let Rob use my body as his play toy. As our last fuck for the night I mounted him on top, I fucked his cock first with my pussy, and then sat on his dick with my ass. Crushing my tits in his hands, I used my legs to raise and lower my asshole over his cock. I loved the feeling of my tits being squeezed hard and the cock in my butt under my own fucking control and I came hard, screaming out loudly. Collapsing beside him and stroking his hard dick until her came, Rob's final words for the night were "Christ, you really do love your asshole being fucked don't you, my sweet little whore." With this I leaned down, licked up the spilt semen from his belly, and drifted off to sleep.

Time was running short and there were two friends remaining. John suggested I arrange to provide them both entertainment together. So that night after the conference and dinner we all went and had drinks at the bar. The men who all had fucked me kept winking at the 2 remaining friends and one by one slipped away, making some excuse or the other that they had to be going. Eventually I was left alone, quite tipsy, with Tyrone and Jeff. Both were good looking men, average height and build. I suggested that sitting in a hot tub and having drinks would be nice and we all agreed to meet at the tub in 5 minutes. Returning to my room I put on my teenie tiny bikini, wrapped myself in a towel, and proceeded to the pool. I deliberately took my time to ensure that the men were there before me. Approaching the tub that the men already sat in I innocently let my towel fall and offered them a prolonged view of my bare legs, flat belly, and my barely covered 38DD boobs. I then gingerly entered the pool and sat between the two men who probably had already figured out that they would be fucking me that evening.

With nightfall coming everyone else had left the area long before and we were alone in the pool room. I suggested to one of the men that they should get up and turn off the lights to the area and leave on only the lights in the tub, to which he promptly complied. Sitting between my two men with drinks in our hands, I put down my drink and placed each of my hands on their knees beneath the water. I told them that I felt like such a lucky good, to be imprisoned between such two good looking and charming men. Running my hands down their thighs I let my fingers settle on their groins. Rubbing them threw their swim suits, I felt each man growing hand beneath their shorts. Raising my arms briefly to undo my bikini top and throw it over the side I grabbed a hand of each man and placed it on a bare breast, returning my hands underwater and under their shorts. Clutching each man's hard-on in my firm grasp they each focused their attention on the tit that they had been offered.

Teasing them on I said "Well, are one of you gentlemen going to give me a kiss and tell me how beautiful I am, or are you planning to just fuck me without so much as a word?" Laughing and leaning back each man in turn began to kiss me deeply on the lips and tell me how perfect I was. "Do you guys like my tits?" I inquired, squeezing them together with my shoulders. Each man took a nipple in his mouth and sucked on it while squeezing and caressing the flesh of their corresponding boob, telling me how remarkable my tits were. "And what about my legs?" I asked, raising one out of the water. Tyrone held and kissed my calf while Jeff rubbed the other leg under the water. Each agreed that I had lovely legs. "Well what about my bush and my pussy?" I inquired. With that hands were quickly underwater and I felt my bikini bottom being tugged off as fingers explored the hairs of my trimmed bush, my clit and my vagina. Releasing their cocks and removing my hands from their shorts I raised my hips upward in the water, bringing my body to the surface. Each man grasped a leg to raise me further and spreading my legs took turns shoving their fingers into my twat. "Well you boys really know how to show a girl a good time! " I chimed. "A lady really enjoys being finger fucked by two fine gentlemen," I said, "But what she really needs is a big hard cock shoved into there. You boys going to keep a girl in suspense all night, or you going to show me those two big dicks I was so lovingly stroking for you?"

Well this certainly changed the pace and each man was soon standing before me naked with a cock at my face. Taking turns, I stroked one cock while sucking the other. "My what beautiful big cocks you two charming gentlemen have." I teased "Pity that your wives aren't here to fuck them for you. Well, I guess that their misfortune is my reward and I am just going to have to do the deed myself." With that I bent over the edge of the pool and offered my bum to both of them. Soon enough one cock was in me. Fucking me for some time, the cock withdrew and another cock entered me in its place. "God, you sure know how to make a girl feel appreciated!" I exclaimed. The men took turns fucking me, the other occupying his time by fondling my dangling tits and having me suck and rub his cock.

Then all of a sudden the lights to the pool area turned on. We all stopped to look up and saw a young security guard standing at the light controls near by. "What the ..." he muttered.

But before he could go further I cooed "Get over here soldier, and let mommy suck that meat of yours!"

Approaching the scene, I leaned over the tub and placing his hands onto my hanging boobs I promptly unbuckled and unzipped his pants and let them fall to the ground. In seconds I had his limp but quickly growing cock in my mouth. Taking a quick breather I said "Are you guys going to start fucking me again or what?" So I sucked this complete strangers dick while the boys once again took to taking turns fucking me from behind.

The guards radio began to squawk on the floor with a distant voice and leaning over he took his radio from his belt and said "Vince, get your ass down to the pool area now. You gotta see this!" I continued sucking and the boys continued pumping my cunt. Soon enough another guard entered the room and on seeing us came quickly over.

Looking up at him I said "If you want that cock sucked, you had better get those pants off." Tyrone and Jeff laughed as the young man struggled and almost fell over trying to get free of his pants as quickly as humanly possible. Soon I had a cock in each hand, one in my pussy, another in my mouth, and three sets of hands groping at my hanging tits. Tyrone and Jeff alternated cocks in my twat, while the two guards each got their cocks sucked in turn. Soon I felt one cock gush into my mouth and another into my pussy. A few moments later, another cock came all over my ass, and the last spewed semen all over my face. Laying back in the tub, floating on top of the water, I said "Well you boys all sure know how to show a girl a good time! Thank-you gentlemen for all the cocks and semen!"

Well that was the last day of the conference and the next day was Saturday, but return flights were planned for Sunday. So the men decided to rent a yacht for the day. I arrived with John in a tiny sun dress, with my bikini underneath. The other men were already on board and one held my hand to help me onto the ship. Getting underway, I made my task to be the bar keep, and asking folks what they would like got to work mixing the drinks from the fully stocked bar on the yacht. It was a sunny hot day, and it promised to be a glorious one. Each man had fucked me good and hard, and I think they all understood what this day was going to consist of. After serving each man a drink and as we headed out to sea, I let me little sun dress fall to the floor and laid myself out upon the deck. "Can someone please put some suntan lotion on me." I said. "I wouldn't want my skin to burn." Well this got the events of the day underway. Four men were quickly around me. One applied lotion to one leg, while another covered the other leg. One oiled up my belly while the other worked my shoulders. Soon hands groped at my tits, covering them with oil. Rolling over I said "And my back side too please."

My back was oiled up and I felt the clasp on my bikini top come undone. Someone mentioned it was important to get all of my back covered in lotion. I also then felt someone tugging down my bikini bottoms, saying it was equally importantly to ensure my ass was well oiled. Now I lay there naked as four men explored my body with their hands. Spreading my legs I also raised myself up upon my shoulders so that my bare boobs hung down. The men freely rubbing their oily hands over my ass and legs, up and down over my pussy, their fingers explored my vagina and asshole, and tugged and squeezed away at my tits. I was in pure heaven! After enjoying the moment I said "All right boys, all right, I think you have lotioned me up pretty good now." Getting up I strolled over to John who was at the helm and sitting on his lap I said loud enough for everyone to hear "Thank-you Sir for letting all your friends fuck me. They were all such great lovers. I truly enjoyed satisfying each and every one of them."

John said I that I was most welcome and then each man talked openly about how they came to be fucking me through the week. Strolling around naked between the men, on approaching each I would give him a big hug and kiss and thank him for the wonderful fucking that he had given me. I asked John if I would be permitted to fuck all his friends again today. "Of course," John said, "But we are all going to play a little game. I will ask a question about who each of us has had sex with, and who we know our wives have had sex with. And depending upon the answer, you will get to suck or fuck them, singularly, or in groups. Let's begin. Gentlemen, you all know Christine, my wife. Well recently she has taken to fucking a couple of guys named Maurice and Jamal. I don't know who they are but she must love their dicks for she has their names tattooed to her cunt and ass! So to replace her I have taken to fucking this fine little slut standing here naked before you now. There, that is my little piece of truth. So, since Christine is taking it in both holes, Rob and Jeff, please feel free to fuck Grace in both holes at the same time!"

The men stood around looking a bit stunned and not sure what to do. So I went over to Jeff and kissing him on the lips said aloud "Baby, don't you want fuck my asshole? Please fuck me in the ass darling." Begging to be anally taken I pulled down his shorts and began to suck on his limp dick. Nervous of the audience I finally got him hard and pulling him by his cock over to where Rob was standing I likewise pulled off Rob's shorts and fondled his cock until he grew hard. With both men's erect penises in my hands I pushed Rob onto a cushion and mounting him, slid his dick into my pussy. Fucking up and down on his cock I told Jeff to get behind me and enter my ass while I fucked his friend. Obviously new to them, the position took some time to get established. But eventually both men were inside of me and we set up a good rhythm with my riding slowly up and down on Rob's dick while Jeff rocked back and forth sliding his dick in and out of my ass. The other men gathered round, many taking pictures. I love being the center of attention of a group of men and savoured the feeling of the two cocks in my body watching the other men lining up for their turns.