Grace Entertains Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John reminded the boys not to cum and to save up their strength, as there were many hours of skank fucking yet to be had. As we pumped away John asked Chris about his and his wife's sexual adventures. Chris said that as far as he knew his wife was faithful, but that he had convinced the baby sitter to suck his cock from time to time, giving her a $50 bonus each time. With this John told the boys to give me a rest and for me to suck his and Tyrone's cocks. They stood side by side and getting on my knees before them they quickly slid out of their shorts and I took each cock in my hand and began to suck each in turn. Looking down at me John asked if I had enjoyed my ass fucking moments before. "You know I love being assed fucked baby." I responded. Then he asked if I liked the two cocks before me now and enjoyed sucking them like a common whore. "And you know how I absolutely adore sucking nice meaty cocks honey!" I moaned.

Standing there with my mouth wrapped around his dick, John asked Stuart to talk about his wife. Stuart explained that his wife had been the college slut, and was known for fucking most of the football team. He said she would leave the door to her room open and jocks would enter through the night and in the darkness fuck her, she never knowing who it was who just stuck their dick into her. Stuart said he married he because he knew that she would always be a good fuck. On this cue John suggested I be blindfolded and based on my experience with each man, had to try and guess who's cock I had in my mouth and twat. Finding a cloth I was blindfolded and placed on my fours on a cushion. I then began to feel various hands groping my boobs, ass and legs, while I also had cocks shoved into my face and felt men mounting me from behind. As I sucked each dick presented, and got fucked by each new cock, I tried to guess as best I could which dick was in me. They said I was right about half the time, which was considered an achievement.

After that the stories continued, and different teams of men would act out their adventures or those of their wives on my body, getting titty fucks, blow jobs, anal fucking or cunt fucking as they pleased. At times one man would fuck me alone as the others watched. At other times, all six of the men would be huddled together attempting to secure an opportunity to shove their cock into one hole or another. Typically three or four would be making me lick balls and stroke cocks as their peers explored my tits, ass and pussy. As the drinks continued to be poured, and as the night progressed, each man emptied his semen into my mouth, my pussy or my ass, over my tits and on my face, some only the once, others managing a second or even a third time. By the time we returned to port, all men were exhausted and semen dripped from my every hole and covered my tits, face belly and ass. The men compared photos on their cell phones, and exchanged ones with one another of views they particularly liked. I laid in John's arms at the back of the boat, and thanked him again for bringing me along and letting his friends use all my body in such a fantastic gang bang. I told him that I loved him and I promised to continue to be the best fuck toy he could ever have. I said that he wouldn't have to worry about who Christine was fucking anymore as I would always be there to suck and fuck his cock any time it was horny and needed a willing hole to stick itself into. He just looked at me, smiled, and said "Christine who?"