Grace from the Church

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This chick is awesome!"

She heard high fives being passed around.

"It's always the church freaks that are the sluttiest!"

"I bet you this cock hungry slut comes around for seconds!"

"Dude, she's gonna get thirds today. I bet you she doesn't leave here by tonight."

"She's not going to be able to walk tomorrow I'm telling you!"

The voices passed through her ears. Though they were degrading her, she loved it. She sucked harder, wondering what creative slutty name they would come up with next.

"I'm gonna fucking bust dude!"

Not yet. Grace didn't want anyone to cum yet. She quickly swapped to another cock.

"Fuck that!" The voice yelled, "I'm gonna fuck your slutty little throat until I cum!"

A hand on her head dragged her off the new cock and back to the old. The mystery voice shoved his cock down her throat causing her to gag. She didn't resist and eventually his grip loosened. She bobbed rhythmically on the cock.

"Ahhh! I'm cumming!" the voice said. Sure enough the spunk filled her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could but coughed on the rest. The cock left her mouth a mess, full with cum. It continued shooting, plastering her glasses with slick, gooey strands. She closed her eyes while the thick cum roped into her hair and onto her tits. She swallowed the load in her mouth and went to work cleaning the rest of the sperm from the cock.

"Holy fuck you drenched her dude!"

"How was that?" The voice asked. She looked up, it was Jesse to cum first.

Grace was smiling under his spunk, "Delicious," she heard herself say. The boys let out a cheer as Grace went to work on the next one.

"What am I doing?" A little voice in her head asked.

"Enjoying yourself," a darker one answered, "It's about time you got some proper cock in you. None of this blowjob into missionary bullshit you used do with your husband. These boys are going to give you a proper fucking and you're going to be a good slut and take it all!"

After Jesse had cum, the other boys were eager to follow suit. Ted was next, grunting as he emptied his balls down her throat. His eruption was so forceful that Grace could actually hear the cum streaming from his cock in her head. Then, Brian added his fresh load over the sloppy mess Jesse left on her face. Each load was thicker and larger than the last. The cum mixed into her makeup causing it to begin to run. Her mascara ran black down to her rosy cheeks. Her red lips left each of the boys' cocks smeared with crimson streaks.

The boys took a seat on the couch after each one of them had cum. Peter was the last cock standing. She was full up with young spunk and still craving more. Her heart was pounding, she couldn't wait to see where Peter would drop his load. The carpet as well as Grace was cum-soaked. She saw from the corner of her eye that Jesse had his phone out once again and could only imagine he was filming it.

She sucked on Peter's balls. Her hands working up and down his thick shaft. She could feel it pulse between her fingers, eager to bust all over her. Peter was moaning as her little mouth worked his nuts.

"What a cum slut you are," he told her. "They all just showered you with cum and here you are, sucking my balls. Don't worry they're filled with just as much as the rest of them." The boys cheered on the two of them as Grace continued to stuff her slut mouth with his scrotum. His moans got deeper.

"That's it, slut. Ready for another load?" he asked. Without waiting for her answer, he lifted her head by her hair and grunted as he fired a stream of cum onto her glasses. Then he stuffed his wide cock into her lips. He filled Grace's mouth twice and was still shooting. He popped his cock from her mouth and flooded her face with his rich sperm. By the time he was finished Grace looked like she had been in a silly string war. White bands of the stuff covered her hair, face and tits. Loose strands and fallen onto her black skirt which was now completely ruined. Peter joined the others and sat on a couch. Grace was left panting on her knees in the middle of the room. Everyone was grins, including Grace. That was the most fun she had ever had.

"Say something to the camera Mrs. Cox!" Jesse cheered.

"Go on you little slut," The dark voice in her head coerced. "You're their cum dumpster now, you can't have any regrets now. Give them a show while you're at it."

"My goodness, I've never seen so much cum before. You young guns know how to paint a girl white. This has to be most delicious cum I've ever tasted." She winked to the camera, scooping the goo off of her cheek to stuff her mouth full of the leftovers. Peter gave Ted a high five. She knew their sore cocks would need to recover before she could claim her seconds.

"Should I play with my pussy while I wait for you boys?"

They let out a roar of approval. Grace flipped over to her back and scooted out of her skirt. She left her black heels on, she had seen just enough porn from her husband's internet history to know the boys like a naked girl in heels. She never did it for him though, she realized.

"Get her the vibrator!" Ted nudged Peter.

"Oh you boys have something else for me to play with too?" She smiled, "I'm glad, I can't wait for you boys to get hard again."

Peter returned with a magic wand. "Just rub this wherever you want," he instructed her.

She flicked the switch and immediately felt the power of the thing. The loud buzzing was intimidating at first. But, the fact that the giddy boys were waiting for her got her excited to try it out.

Grace rubbed the wand against her inner thigh. Tingling sensations shot through her legs. She looked up at the camera; her body burned with guilt but even her mind was edging her on. Her husband was still at home, most likely watching football while she was out whoring herself to boys her daughter's age. Grace couldn't even imagine this sort of behaviour from Amanda, her daughter who must be a sexually active teen by now. The thought of her daughter surrounded by cocks excited and terrified her. The wand finally reached Grace's pussy lips; she shuddered violently at its delicate touch. With her back arched and her hips pressed forwards, Grace closed her eyes and let out a deep moan of satisfaction.

"Holy fuck, look at this horny MILF slut, dude." One of the boys said.

"I told you these religious bitches are the craziest, didn't I guys?" Grace recognized Peter's voice, "Don't you remember that Heather girl from a couple months ago? She came preaching or whatever you wanna call it, just like this slut here did." Grace recognized the name. Heather Wyman was her full name, a beautiful bright girl, just like her daughter. "We fucked the shit out of her and remember when she came back last month pregnant?"

"Haha! Yeah we fucked the shit out of her again!"

Grace could hear the words coming out of their mouths. She couldn't believe that these were the boys that had knocked up Heather. The bright beautiful girl that most likely had a very promising future. The little blonde that probably got straight A's since elementary. Grace could imagine Heather's pretty, innocent face streaked with the young boys' spunk, similar to her own glazed visage. She pictured ropes of cum laced in her blonde pigtails; her pussy packed tight with their cocks until cum flowed out of her young, probably virgin pussy. Then she came back for more, her tummy ripe with one of theirs. They filled her again, and she would probably be back again for more. A true slut with broken desires just like Grace, there on the floor. That was why she never told them what happened, she couldn't stand to tell her parents how much of a slut she was.

"This fucking slut is different though. Look at her play with her pussy guys, she's not shy like Heather was. Fuck we had to break her in for about an hour before she gave in. This slut took about five minutes."

"Haha! Ted this is class A MILF we are talking about here. Sure she's a fucking slut, but it's probably because she's never had this kind of sexual attention before. She's always dreamed about four young cocks plowing the shit out of her, she's just never experienced it before. Say Mrs. Cox, how bad do you want our cocks in you right now?"

The wand was still pressed against her hungry pussy. She had been shivering; quietly listening to their conversation. She really wanted them in her. Bad. She couldn't wait to know what it was like to suck a cock and fuck a cock at the same time. She just wanted more.

"So fucking bad..." she cooed. "I want to be um... sandwiched? Is that the term? Or is it double-teamed?" She couldn't wait for their cocks to shoot hot sperm inside of her. She was probably still fertile but that wasn't a concern right now. If she got pregnant she would deal with it later, it was a risk she wanted to take. "And I want to feel your hot cum spray inside me. No condoms." She instructed the boys.

If Heather could do it so could she. The little whore probably couldn't even make them cum properly. They probably had to tied her down and take turns with her tight little pussy. She couldn't help but feel a jealous anger. It was anger on Grace's mind for some reason, wasn't it? She wasn't even their first, it was a silly thing to think, she knew. Her mind wasn't really in the right place for proper thoughts though. With a magic wand against her sopping wet pussy and a face plastered full of cum, she was more turned on than she had ever been.

"Look at her try to talk dirty to us boys. It's almost as adorable as it is hot. Don't worry Mrs. Cox, we'll sandwich you and double-team you. And after that we'll probably show you something you haven't heard of."

"She wants us to knock her up just like Heather eh boys! Looks like this slut is a new member of the club! What would your husband say Mrs. Cox?"

"My who?" she whispered, she heard the question but pretended to ignore it.

"Your husband, who is sitting at home unaware that you are a cum dump slut, sitting in a dingy living room playing with your pussy in front of the four of us."

Grace pushed the wand harder against her pussy, trying to ignore the comments. Her knees shivered. "Ahh! I'm cumming!" she screamed, her eyes rolled back in her head, her mouth hung open.

They boys watched her orgasm. Her high heels wobbled back and forth, threatening to fall off her feet during the forceful climax. Her legs snapped shut, strangling the wand with her pussy.

"Hey, Mrs. Cox next time you come can you bring Amanda with you? I'll even let you use the wand on her."

They were laughing at her. She didn't care. Their comments didn't affect her before. She was a slut. Their slut. The thought made her shiver as she returned from her orgasm.

"Are you boys ready yet? I'm going to ruin your carpet if you don't hurry and fuck me!"

She tossed the magic wand at them. Peter caught it with ease, his cock hard in his other hand, "I call first dibs on that sweet pussy." He grinned.

"Get the fuck up, slut," Brian commanded. He walked over to her and pulled her hair up violently. Grace screamed but was quickly muffled by his cock as he stuffed her mouth full. She began happily bobbing on it. She looked up innocently at his hardened eyes. He was not smiling in the slightest. Fingers caressed her ass, one dipped into her soaked spot. She lifted her ass in the air for the stranger behind her. A large hand whacked her on the ass, she winced and grunted, but kept her ass in the air.

"Get her up, Brian."

The cock left Grace's mouth. She tried to chase after it with no success. Powerful hands gripped her hips. Her ass lifted to the air, someone and reached under her arms and lifted her there too. She felt weightless in the air. Grace wrapped her arms around the hips in front of her and latched her wet mouth onto the dangling dick in front of her hungry eyes.

"She just can't help herself can she?"

Finally she felt the first cock rubbing against her mound. It was teasing, scratching up and down, barely dipping in. She spit the cock out of her mouth. "Please," she whispered. She ran her tongue down the shaft in front of her, not wanting to disappoint him.

"What's taking you so long Peter?"

"I want to hear her beg for it." He continued rubbing against her. Edging just far enough in for her loins to ache, but he quickly pulled out making her pussy itch.

"Please fuck me!" Grace cried out, "Fuck my slut pussy, I need your cock!"

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear!" Peter's cock forced its way into Grace. Grace's mouth was agape, her pussy was tighter than she could've imagined. Either that or Peter had the largest cock she'd ever been with; which may have also been true. His balls brushed her pussy before he pulled back to thrust again. Her bare tits bounced violently against her chest. A hand gripped her head and forced it onto the cock by her mouth. This marked the first time Grace had two cocks in her at once. She loved it.

The boys hooted and hollered while the two fucked her. Hands smacked her bare ass. They placed her on the ground. Grace pumped her body backwards in rhythm with Peter. Each stroke came quicker. Her soft pussy seemed to unravel.

"Mrs. Cox, your pussy is fucking fantastic!" Peter cried out.

Her pussy was wrapped tight on Peter's cock. With each thrust she could feel it spill deeper inside of her. Her moans would have been loud if it weren't for the cock muffling her. The boys pulled her back and forth onto their respective cocks. Peter's fingers dug into her ass cheek, molding them into his own. Brian had a tight grip on her hair. He pulled her hard back onto him with each thrust, his cock touching the tips of her throat. His balls banged against her chin.

Peter's fingers tightened on her hips, she felt his warm sperm spill into her. Their juices mingled until they began dripping out of her. The two cocks switched position. Peter, still hard, shoved his cock in Grace's mouth to clean. The salty cum was laced with her sweetness. Brian positioned himself behind her and entered her. He was smaller than the Peter, but his pace was quick and steady to make up for it.

"Holy fuck Peter, you destroyed her snatch!"

"She was just as tight as that virgin Heather. Not my fault, I did you boys a favour!"

"Favour? Yeah right, my ass you did us any favours, you know we love a tight snatch just as much as you do!"

When Peter's cock was finally clean enough for her standards she pushed him away. Jesse eagerly took his place, Grace was more than happy to take his pulsing member back in her mouth. Sweat was rolling down her forehead as well as the rest of her hot body. Juice from her pussy leaked down her leg, dripping onto the floor.

A thumb prodded at her ass. She squirmed to try to stop it but it eventually popped into her virgin ass. "Ahhhh!" She cried out at the sensation.

"Dibs on her ass!" Jesse called.

She had never taken one in her ass before and would have previously had objections, however, in her present state she didn't even dare to tell the boys no. She knew they wouldn't listen anyway. Her husband used to beg her to let him back there but even then she said no. This was different though, her husband didn't use her like these boys were. The thumb remained in her ass until the second boy came. Sticky cum spilled into her womb once more. Her knees buckled when the thumb popped out of her ass. Her body shook as she came for the fourth time that day. She spit Jesse's cock out as she collapsed on the floor, exhausted. Cum spilled onto the carpet floor from her holes.

Grace could see them walking around her. Her eyes met Brian's above her. His cock slick from her, dripped onto her glasses. They turned her over and Brian mounted her face. He fed her his cock, balls resting on her chin. She gagged but tried her hardest to take it all. She tasted the wonderful mix of her pussy and young man's sperm on him and gagged again. Someone had grabbed the magic wand and was playing with her pussy. Trying to deal with the sensory overload, she squeezed her eyes shut. Before she could react, the cock in her mouth swelled, then exploded, launching hot jizz down her throat. Wave after salty wave poured from his teenage nutsack into her tummy. Brian grunted and swore as his cock throbbed wildly in her throat. He dumped his load, then sighed, relaxed. His sated tool was streaked with red lipstick and ribbons of white spunk when he finally pulled out. She coughed up his cum and did her best to smile like a champ at them.

"Holy shit Brian, I'll never understand how you keep your balls so full, you just exploded in this bitch twice within the minute!"

"Haha! I don't know either. And don't worry Mrs. Cox, I have at least one more load for you."

The wand moved back and forth from her pussy to her ass. If the thing had been a dildo she would have forced it in by now. The wetness from her own pussy juices and the multiple cum loads spilled down over her asshole.

"Get her up," Jesse commanded, "Onto the couch."

They pulled her up. She dangled like a ragdoll, but tried her best to stand. She found her knees too weak to support her in her heels. They tossed her onto the couch where she was able to lay for a moment before someone pounced on her. Jesse pulled her up onto his lap. He spread her legs wide; she could finally really see her creamed pussy leaking. The white goo covered her thighs and the legs under her. His stiffening cock was bone dry but it would be covered soon. Jesse scooped the goo from between her legs and lubed up her ass. Grace squealed when his finger entered her. The slick cum made her tight bud pliant and greasy. His digit slipped in easily, despite her clenching her asshole as hard as she could.

"Oh quiet Mrs. Cox. When my cock enters you, you'll really have something to scream about. It's much bigger than my finger."

He spread her ass cheeks open when he lifted her. She let him spread her, being too tired to resist anything now. He was right though. She did scream as she sat down on his cock. The feeling of splitting in two was no myth. Tears welled up in her eyes while Jesse showed no signs of letting up. He stopped once to mercifully lube his cock in the cum but then pressed on.

"No! No! I can't Jesse! It's too big it won't fit!"

His stiff cock never seemed to end. It barely fit into her ass. She did her best to squeeze it in completely but she could only feel her asshole stretching under the stress. This was why she never let her husband up there. She used to be intimate with him, but what she was doing now was far from that.

"I'm flattered that you think that Mrs. Cox. Just wait, the pain will be over soon then you will feel like you're in heaven. Ted give her something to ease the pain!"

Ted grinned. He dragged his cock along her pussy, "Tell me Mrs. Cox, isn't this exactly what you needed today?"

Grace nodded yes, tears continued to spill. Her ass felt full and unpleasant. She soon forgot about that though as Ted began fucking her. She watched him plunge deep inside of her and come right back up, his cock laced with sticky white strands. His hands groped her huge tits. Peter had regained his stiffness and stood up on the couch for another blowjob. Grace shook her head no. Her mouth was done, her jaw sore. But Peter must not have understood the message. Her lips engulfed his cock once more.

Something clicked in her mind. "There are three cocks in you now, you dirty slut," the dark voice told her, "I bet you wish you had a fourth slutty hole so poor Brian could join in. He'll have to settle for your hands..."

Grace waved Brian over. She raised his cock back to full in her hands, making sure to give his balls just as much attention. Jesse had finally loosened up her ass enough. She bounced violently on his cock, her tits flopped up and down while the other boys tried their best to keep her other holes filled. The pain in her ass had turned to numbness; she was losing feeling in her lower body. She came twice she realized, regaining feeling just as Ted was cumming. He had filled her up to the brim, the third load in her pussy. They all switched around in front of her. Ted filled her mouth, Brian moved back to her pussy, and she took Peter in her hands.