Grace from the Church

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse pounded her ass violently. Brian was doing the same to Grace's pussy on the other side of her taint. Jesse used his hands to pull her thighs wider for Brian. They fucked her silly, and soon, all three of her holes were being pumped full of fresh, hot spunk. Ted had emptied another load in her mouth before deciding he was spent, it wasn't nearly as big as his other two but Grace was far from being filled with complaints. Brian creamed her pussy, and marked her chest with the rest of her prize. Jesse had filled her ass before throwing her off of himself. She landed on the floor, ass up. Cum oozed from her ass that remained slightly agape.

Peter hopped on top of her in a heartbeat and wasted no time mounting her ass. He immediately began plowing into her as her hips grinded into the floor. She did her best to hold her ass open for him, using her hands to spread her round, pale cheeks, accepting him deeper. The other boys left the room to clean themselves up.

Peter definitely had the biggest cock of them all. He seemed to fill the crevices that Jesse barely touched. Her eyes sealed themselves shut. She bit down on her thumb to prevent herself from squealing. Her ass was numb but she could feel the pressure building inside of her.

He pounded in and out of her ass with ease now. It was still tight, but had enough of Jesse's cum to be as slick as a slip-and-slide. Peter relished how tightly her forbidden hole gripped his young cock and gave her his all. His swinging balls made a 'splat' sound each time he thrust into her as they bashed against her creampied cunt.

"I'm going to cum Mrs. Cox, I'm going to fill your slutty little ass. You didn't think you had it in you did you, being a woman of faith and all. Turns out you're just another slutty housewife craving cock like the rest of them."

She began to cry at his taunts, but he was right. This was too addicting to stop. As much as she wanted to tell her husband she was raped today, she knew that she would be back again. And if she wasn't she would get her fill somewhere else. It wouldn't be hard in this part of town. This is what Heather went through, she didn't blame her for not telling and she could sympathise with her for coming back.

Peter stuffed his throbbing cock deep into her ass and held it. "This is for you, slut."

With that, Peter's cock swelled in her reamed-out asshole, then she felt him filling her ass with his hot load, the third she had received from him. It poured out around his cock. He pulled out and spilled the rest onto her back. She came with him. She shivered under his weight, her hips banged into the ground with rough enthusiasm.

"Oh god Peter!" She cried out in absolute ecstasy.

He left her there to wallow in the filth. Her head rested on the ground, she could see the pamphlets she brought with her scattered on the ground around her. As she lifted her face, one stuck to her cheek. The cum in her hair had dried, but everywhere else she was wet.

She pulled her sore body off of the ground and managed to gain her balance in her heels. Her clothes were nowhere to be found, along with the boys. Wandering to a bathroom, Grace looked in a mirror to see a new woman. Her beautiful brown bun had come undone and was filled with dried white strands. Her lipstick was smeared along with the rest of her makeup. A few gooey strands remained hanging from her glasses to her cheeks. Dried tears mixed into the rest of the mess. She giggled, "I look kinda cute I guess." Even with all the cum on her face, her tits seemed to have been covered as well. Ted had made a hot mess on her tummy but the real mess was her pussy. It continued to leak onto the floor, forming a small puddle as it dripped from her pubic hair. She could feel more coming out from her ass and dribbling down her inner thigh. She took a piss, cleaning most of the juice from her pussy entrance.

Jesse walked past the bathroom door and took a picture of her pissing. "How was that Mrs. Cox, did you have a good time?"

She nodded, "You boys really know how to pleasure a girl! I swear I came at least seven times today."

"Something your husband can't give you eh?"

"Do you think I would have let you all fuck me like that if he could?" Yes was the answer in her mind, her husband couldn't plug all over her holes like that even if he tried. After that fucking she wouldn't want him anywhere near her pussy or ass.

He shrugged before walking away.

"What did you boys do with my clothes?" She called after him. She washed her hands before chasing after him. He handed her a warm facecloth in the kitchen. With all the cum and makeup wiped off of her she felt bare. She gripped his cock, asking where her clothes were once more.

Jesse shied away, "I'm spent Mrs. Cox I'm sorry but if you want more you'll have to come again. I know some boys that throw sex parties like this if you want me to bring you sometime. You can even bring your daughter if you want!"

"That sounds fun, but I don't think Amanda would want to see her mother have her brains plowed out by her former classmates."

Jesse led her to her skirt and blouse. The buttons on the shirt had been completely torn off and her bra was nowhere to be found. She did her best to dress herself modestly with the remaining scraps she could hardly call clothing. Jesse showed her the door. They exchanged numbers before she left.

The men on the street looked at her differently than before she had entered that house. Somehow she knew that they knew. She made it to her car without trouble thankfully and arrived home in no time. She could see that her husband was watching TV in their living room. Their daughter was curled up behind him. Hot flashes of guilt shot down her back. There was a puddle of cum on her seat that was going to stain. Part of her wanted to drive away and never come back. She had a different urge to go flaunt her filthy cunt in front of her husband.

Her phone buzzed in the cup holder. She turned off the car and stepped out. She leaned against the car only to feel the sizzling metal from the sun push her off of it. The text was from Jesse, pictures he had taken along with the video. She stood out there alone watching the video of her playing with herself. At first, she barely recognized herself. She was dazed with lust and covered in the first loads from the boys. The video could have been used as blackmail, she realized. Fortunately for them all Grace was more than willing to go back for seconds without the blackmail.

She really did enjoy the experience and almost considered it to be a reward from God. The thought fled her mind; it was just dumb luck she got a good fucking like that and actually enjoyed it. Her phone buzzed once more. It was a nude pic of Jesse. "Hope you come back." He wrote. She grinned a snapped him one back. She flashed a tit in hers and wrote, "Oh I'll be back, and I can't wait for the sex parties."

She flattened her skirt and did her best to pull her blouse shut. There was no way her hair was going back into its bun so she left it. She marched her way up the stone steps to her front door. The hot sun scorched her back along with the guilt. "Honey I'm home!" She said as she pushed the door open.

"Hey sweetie, have a good day?" Her husband called from the living room.

"Oh you wouldn't believe it, the best!" A single tear of happiness and guilt rolled down her cheek, "I can't wait for the next time." She whispered to herself.