Grace Receives Training by Nephews

Story Info
Johnathan and Robert teach Grace to be their submissive slut.
13.1k words
4.6
83k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Grace. As I explained in my first posting on this site, these stories are essentially a continuing journal of my own personal sexual adventures. As I had also explained, I entered the Covent as a young woman, and then upon leaving, married an older admirer. His failure at being able to please me made me seek comfort and pleasure in the arms of other men. I have never experienced a challenge in convincing a man to seduce me as I am considered attractive, of Italian descent with long black hair and with a petite and slender figure, but with an ample bosom that draws the immediate attention of any and all heterosexual men. When I began writing my life stories and entering them into this journal at 27 my chest size was 38DD. Now at 31 years old and a little heavier, my chest has expanded to 40DDD. This is a bit bigger than shown in my photo on my profile associated with this site.

Over the last few years I have had a great many wonderful and exciting sexual adventures and I have described these in my journal entries. Much the last year however was turning out to be quite a bummer. All of the lover's I had acquired had either moved away or we lost contact for various reasons. My husband is now not able to perform at all. Therefore I had been without sex for a great many months. Much too long a time for a woman as sexually needy as I. I turned to pleasing myself with toys, but this just did not satisfy my demanding desires. Fortunately, as I was beginning to grow truly despondant, salvation came my way.

This summer my husband received an e-mail from his nephews that they would like to come and stay with us through the summer, both having just finished college and now looking for work. The boys are twins, born to his sister and her husband, who live in New York State. Looking for work in our area of the country, it is common in Italian families to be invited to stay with relatives while conducting a job search to keep down on costs. Of course we granted them a warm felt invitation. I had never actually met the boys before but had seen their photos, and thought they looked quite good looking. With thick black hair and a strong, tall build the boys' smiles reminded me of that of a young John Travolta. Being rather bored I anticipated their visit. Never thinking anything sexual, as they were only in their early 20's, but rather as someone to entertain and make the dull hours of my days pass more quickly.

My husband John and I travelled in our car to pick up the boys from the airport at the allotted day and time. He was very excited to have his nephews visit, and I looked forward to having someone visit. When we met them at the airport I was not at all disappointed with the boys who would be my guests for the summer. Or rather, should I say, young men. They had grown out of their boyish features I had seen in their photo and into handsome and charming men. At 6'4", each towered over both myself and my husband as we gave them welcoming hugs. And with lean but muscular builds I welcomed the embrace of each strong sets of arms. Though they were my younger nephews, I must admit I trembled and blushed a bit as each embraced me in his firm grasp and placed his warm pouty lips upon my cheek to plant a kiss there. I kissed each of their rugged faces in return, admiring their strong features, sharp jaws and the roughness of their facial stubble upon my lips. My legs quivered slightly as I imagined all the girls who must have enjoyed kissing these same faces, as well as savoured the taste of their lips and enjoyed the pleasures that would inevitably come from exploring their firm young lean bodies and in discovering the rigid hard treat that lies between their muscular thighs. But I pulled my body and my mind away from these dark temptations, knowing a loving wife and a good aunt should not explore such lustful and dangerous thoughts.

We all stood and chatted for a while. I asked the twins, Johnathan and Robert, about their final school year and their flight. As we talked I noticed that the boys let their eyes wander over my figure when they saw that John was not noticing and thought that I did not either. I try to dress conservatively, suitable for a married lady, but also I enjoy not letting people forget that I am all woman. I was wearing a black dress that just covered my knees, hugged my tush, and exposed a tempting portion of my cleavage. Their eyes caressed my thighs and explored my lines of my ass under the dress, but tended mostly to focus upon the shape and size of my breasts, lingering embarrassingly at times between the soft white flesh of my cleavage. It delighted me that two young bucks as these found themselves tempted by my curves and what I might offer them if found in a moment of weakness. Obviously I was not passed my prime yet! I enjoyed the thought that young men still desired me and I savoured the warmth of their eyes upon my body.

On the drive home I sat behind my husband, letting Johnathan sit up front with his uncle, while Robert sat in the back with me. Johnathan and John had a discussion on business prospects in the area while I continued to ask Robert about his life. As we talked and as I looked into his eyes, and as his eyes locked upon mine, I found myself being drawn deep into those dark orbs, longingly and lustingly. I found myself taking glances at his sweet lips and to his groin between his jeans, and noticed I was unconsciously frequently biting at my lower lip and licking my lips, in gestures almost begging him to seduce me. Adjusting myself in my seat I turned slightly toward him, raising my dress a little in the process, exposing my knees. As I did so I also spread my legs ever so slightly as well, offering a view of my inner thighs.

I noticed as we spoke his eyes darting between my eyes and my legs and I placed my hand on one of my inner thighs to help direct his eyes to his target. I also mentioned to my husband that the car seemed too warm, and in so doing unbuttoned first one button, and then another on my dress, pulling back the material slightly to further expose my bosom. Johnathan, on turning around to talk to his brother, took notice of my parted legs and gaping cleavage. After that Robert's attentions during our discussions appeared to focus mostly on my flesh, while Johnathan found frequent excuses to turn around to speak with Robert, glaring at my tits and legs as he did so. My husband, directly in front of me, was completely oblivious to my actions and the attentions of his nephews to the exposed flesh of his wife. In retrospect, I feel that my intentions were pure as a noble aunt, but that most of my actions occurred as a subconscious level. I guess at my core that I am a slut, and will always be a slut, and cannot help but to offer my body to any good looking man who gains my attention.

That evening I served supper and we all enjoyed pleasant conversation around the table. The boys were tremendously polite and charming and I simply adored being in their wonderful company. I suggested we all go into the living room and continue our conversation there. My husband served beer and wine and soon the laughter and jesting filled the walls of the house. As the hours passed I noticed my husband, now in his 60's, nodding off and I a suggested he get some sleep. Helping him from his seat I helped him up the stairs to our room, into his PJ's and placed him in bed for the night. Kissing him on the forehead I wished him good night and as I left the room I realized that now I would be alone with the two young buff men whom I had earlier teased with my flesh. My thoughts darted back and forth between my duties as a wife and an Aunt, and my curiosities about how much further I might be able to tease these young men. Stopping in the hallway, I quickly concluded, why not, what harm is there is a little fun. I could tease the boys a little while they visited, just to peek their interest and help me pass my days! Perhaps it was the liquor, but I found myself once again unbuttoning the top two buttons of my dress, which I had re-secured before my arrival home, and I descended the stairs in anticipation of the young men whom I would have at my disposal to entertain for the remaining days, and evenings, of this summer.

Entering the living room with fresh drinks I stood before the two men for a while, letting their eyes wander over me without fear of my husband catching them. Approaching them I bent over to serve their drinks, letting my cleavage hand before their eyes for their enjoyment. Sitting myself in the middle of the couch I suggested they each move over and sit beside me, and they immediately responded to the gesture. Letting my legs part ever so slightly I sipped my wine in alternating hands, letting my free hand rest upon the strong thigh of one boy, and then the other. We laughed and giggled and I enjoyed teasing the boys, touching their upper thighs and watching as their glances at my cleavage and legs grew longer and more frequent with each drink. At one point Robert drew out a spliff, and asked if I toked, and if it would be OK for them to share one. I am no prude and said sure, but that I had not yet tried. Lighting their toke, they both took deep drags and then taught me to do accordingly. Though I only tried a little the rush came on me quickly and I found myself lost in thought and pleasure. It was then that I was to learn that not only did I like the feeling, but that the feeling liked me, and took me away completely from my inhibitions, leaving me highly prone to suggestion. After a few drags the boys opened up and asked me about my relationship with John.

With my hand on his knee Robert asks "So Grace, as such a young and pretty lady, why did you marry our uncle? I understand that he is a very nice man, but surely he is too old for you."

I said that yes it was true, but I was young, a virgin, an ex-nun just from the convent, and naïve toward the ways of the world, and he seemed to admire and love me deeply. I explained that I had no way of knowing that an older man could not perform as well, nor predict my own desires.

"So he is the only man you have been with? And cannot perform to your satisfaction?" Johnathan asked.

Lowering my head, I nodded, acknowledging my shame. "John is a ... small man, and that was when he could get an erection. And now, well, there is nothing at all going on between us."

"But surely Auntie!" Robert continued, "being so young you must still be filled with desires. As and an ex-nun, you must wonder if greater pleasures could be found with other men. Your figure is pristine and exquisite, and as you must know, your cleavage drives men wild with desire." With these words each man looked at the bulge in his pants, and I did as well. Looking back up I saw that Robert had watched me spying on his hard member, and he continued "Don't you have fantasies of being with other men, Auntie? Don't you wonder what a large erect penis would look like and feel like inside of you?"

"Robert," I exclaimed, "your words shock me!" He apologized and said it must be the booze and smoke that made him speak so frankly, but that he wondered if the words were true none the less. Johnathan nodded in agreement.

"Well of course they are my overly curious gentlemen. A woman always has daily desires and needs, and, well, yes, I do fantasize about other men. But, but, I must remain innocent and loyal, a virgin in heart if no longer in body." Yes, I was buttering it up. But I loved tempting and teasing these boys and the drinks and smoke only made me friskier and freer with my words.

Each boy at this point drew much closer to me, and having finished my drink I placed a hand upon the closest leg of each, while they continued to grow more comfortable with me. Johnathan placed a hand on my head, stroking my hair, saying how badly he felt for me. Robert placed a hand on my knee and began to caress it lightly. They asked me how I managed to satisfy myself through such challenging times as these, and I responded that I had toys that I played with and that I also found other ways to entertain myself. I mentioned that a girlfriend and I had gone to massage and tattoo paroles to ease our tensions, relieve our desires and explore our limits. At the mention of tattoos the boys grew restless and wanted to know more. When I confessed that I had gotten two little tattoo's they begged to see them, almost jumping from the couch in their excitement. Looking downward I enjoyed the view of their rigid members under their jeans and couldn't resist the opportunity to further tease these excitable young men. I explained that I could not show them the tattoos as they were in ... sensitive locations. They begged to know where, and I explained that a small heart was on my inner leg and a small butterfly was on my chest. Johnathan placed his free hand upon my neck and looking down my open dress said that he could not see the butterfly, while Robert let him hand slide slightly up my leg, saying he also could not see the heart.

"Boys, boys!" I exclaimed. "Please, they are deeper within my dress, in locations a lady should only reserve for her husband's eyes." I watched intensely as each boy let his hand explore my flesh a little further. Roberts hand slid my dress up my leg a few inches as his fingers and eyes searched for the heart. While Johnathan fingers attempted to push my bra aside. "Please boys." I implored. "Ok, ok, perhaps I can show you one. Just the heart." With this I slowly slid my dress up my legs, exposing my full thighs to the boys. Robert's hand remained upon my leg as I did so, and he slowly moved his fingers up even further when I parted my legs somewhat to offer their eyes a view of the heart. "There, you see it now?" I said, pointing to the heart within the shadow falling upon my leg closer to Johnathan, close to my panty line.

"I don't see it yet." Said Johnathan, removing his hand from my chest and placing it upon my leg nearest him. "Neither do I." said Robert. Each boy gently tugged at my legs, attempting to pull them further apart. Complying with their wishes and eager to satisfy their desires I let my legs part widely before them, exposing to their view my full legs, the black panties covering my crotch, and the little heart just below my panties.

Pointing to the heart I said "You see, there. But just a quick glance, and don't look at you aunt's panties." I begged. But of course that was too much to ask. Both boys placed both of their hands upon my spread legs, stretching them even further apart, each taking turns caressing their hand back and forth over the heart, often making contact with the edge of my panties.

"Oh it is very nice, Auntie, very nice indeed, a very pretty little heart." Johnathan commended as his hand stroked softly over my inner thigh. Pushing his brothers hand away Robert said "Let me see, oh yes, very beautiful indeed." As he slid his thumb over the butterfly while forcing his fingers under my panties. All I could do was close my eyes and lean my head back as I felt his fingers caress the soft hair of my bush.

Then snapping my legs closed quickly I announced "OK, that is enough of the heart. I think you boys are being a little naughty with your Aunt." But having closed my legs so quickly I had inadvertently trapped their hands between my thighs. Neither made an attempt to remove them and I was compelled to open my legs again and placing my hands on theirs, slid their hands down my legs and to the side. Holding their hands I stared into Robert's eyes, and then into Johnathan's. Wild eyed and flushed I knew the expression on my face betrayed my desires and inner wishes. "Please boys, don't tempt me." I softly begged, staring at each of them with desperate eyes and quivering lips. Each boy only smiled back broadly, knowing that I was well within their trap.

"So where is the little butterfly Aunt Grace?" Johnathan inquired, placing his hand on the back of my head and taking a firm grasp of my thick long black hair.

"Yes," said Robert "You said it was on your chest but I don't see it." As he let his hand slide onto my neck and down my chest line, coming to rest above my bosom. Stroking the soft puffy flesh on my cleavage Robert said "It must be beneath your bra. Is this so, little nun?" He inquired.

"Yes." Was all I could mutter with a soft whisper. Johnathan's free hand began to unbutton the remaining buttons upon the front of my dress, undoing the third, forth and fifth ones, as I helplessly stared down at his moving hand, my head pinned firmly by his strong hand entangled in my hair.

"We just want to see your pretty butterfly tattoo." Johnathan said, adding "Robert, you had better do a more thorough check." As he lowered the material of my dress over my shoulder, exposing the bra strap on his side. Robert did similarly, uncovering my bra and breasts confined within to their full view. "I still don't see it." Johnathan continued. "It must be on one of your breasts. Is it on one of your breasts Auntie?" Johnathan inquired.

"Yes." I uttered, gasping for breath, heaving my chest with my deep breaths as I struggled in excitement to breathe.

"Which tit is it on Grace? Robert asked.

"The left, on your side." I mumbled.

"The nun's left tit?" He repeated.

"Yes", I whispered, lost now in my desires "Yes, on the nun's left tit, just above my nipple." I moaned.

Taking the bra strap from my left side Robert slid it down my arm until it rested against the lowered shoulder of my dress. My bra slid slightly down my breast, but the heart was still not evident. Johnathan placed the palm of his hand above my left breast and sliding his hand under my bra he slid it down further, his fingers sliding over the flesh on my breast and my erect nipple as he did so.

"There it is!" Exclaimed Robert, when Johnathan removed his hand. Looking down I could see the small butterfly, resting upon my heaving breast, now virtually exposed, with the bra dropped sufficiently that the broad curvature of my wide dark aureole just above my nipple was evident. Each boy took his turn exploring the texture of the little butterfly, sliding their fingers over the skin of my chest, commenting on how pretty the view was. In their excitement and tussle to have their hand on the butterfly my bra was pushed down further, and dropped beneath my breast, exposing it fully, my erect nipple protruding outward invitingly.

"Boys, please", I begged "My breast is bare. I am a married woman and your Aunt. My breast should not be exposed to your view. It isn't right." I pleaded.

"It's ok Auntie", Johnathan explained, "We just want to see the heart and the butterfly. They are so nice to look at." And in so saying he seized upon my leg and prying my leg apart from the other, Robert performed similarly. "Do you prefer the butterfly or the heart?" Johnathan asked his brother. Cupping my exposed breast in his hand and raising the flesh upward, he jiggled the soft flesh of my bosom, making the little butterfly bounce up and down.

"Well, I do like the way the butterfly dances when you juggle the nun's big boob. I don't know why she got such a small butterfly though on such a big tit though." Both boys watched as Robert continued to lift and bounce my breast. Staring down I also watched, unable to put up any resistance. The butterfly bounced around on top of my flesh as Jonathan enjoyed playing with my the tit in his hand. Robert simultaneously ran his hand down between my legs, adding "But the heart is so very pretty too. I need a better view though." And with these words I felt his hand slide under my panties and he pulled the material to the side, exposing my trimmed black bush and one of my pussy lips. "Very pretty," he continued, as his fingers caressed my thigh around the heart, as well as through the hair of my bush and over the mound of my exposed labia.