Grace Receives Training by Nephews

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan in turn cupped my exposed breast and granting himself time to explore its weight and softness, then clamped his fingers onto my nipple. Gently shaking my nipple up and down, and then back and forth, he explained to Robert that you could also make the butterfly flutter by shaking the nun's nipple. With his one hand pulling and twisting at my nipple, as the other still clenching my hair, I couldn't help but to let out a broad moan while staring into his eyes, my mouth hanging open, my tongue protruding slightly. Robert fondled with the curls of my bush, teasing me by giving them little tugs from time to time. With each tug my buttocks would rise a little from the couch and unconsciously I would spread my legs a little further apart. Then Johnathan began to pull outward on my nipple, stretching the soft flesh of my breast away from my body. Still seizing my hair from behind firmly in his grasp he told me to watch the butterfly and to tell him if he thought the butterfly looked prettier with my nipple being shaken or pulled. Looking at my breast bouncing I helplessly looked up at him and staring in his eyes I admitted "I, I ... I think the butterfly flutters more nicely when you shake my tit using my nipple than when you pull on my tit by the nipple."

"What a good little nun you are, Aunt Gracie." Johnathan said, releasing my nipple, watching as my boob bounced back toward my chest and then jiggle about with its new found freedom. Releasing my hair he lowered his hands downward and took the place of Robert's at my crotch. Grasping my inner thigh with one hand to open them wider to his view he then began to play in the soft fur between my legs with the other. Taking his turn as control, Robert grasped my hair in his hand, restraining my head with the locking motion of his clenched first, and forcing my eyes to engage his own asked "Do you have a tattoo on your other big fat milkable udder, auntie?" Before I could respond he had pushed my bra down fully, completely exposing both of my breasts. "Nope, apparently not." He said, answering his own question. "You have beautiful tits, auntie. I love a submissive woman who has a great set of giant jugs." He teased as he began fondling each breast in his hand, rubbing his fingers under the lobes, tugging at my nipples, squeezing the flesh, spanking my tits with his palm, causing the flesh to sting and jiggle about frantically. As Johnathan began to press a finger against the entrance to my vagina and as Robert continued to torture and tease my tits, Robert inquired "Does our uncle enjoy playing with your big fat nun tits, and your horny little nun cunt, auntie?"

Staring into Robert's eyes, having completely lost my power to resist, moaning desperately as my breasts and vagina were being explored by eager fingers, I noticed my mouth was full of saliva and that drool was leaking down my chin between my pried open lips and extended tongue, hanging from my mouth like a panting dog. Swallowing the saliva I struggled to speak. "Rarely when we were first married. Not at all any more." I confessed.

"Pity." Said Robert. "Don't you think so, Johnny, such a waste for such big tits and such a welcoming wet twat to be left unappreciated?" Johnathan by this time had pulled my panties back over my crotch, exposing my pussy fully to his view, and was enjoying rubbing his fingers up and down the slippery pink sides of my pussy lips and in and out of my entrance.

"Oh, yes, dire pity." Johnathan remarked. And looking up from his gaze otherwise set upon the twat he was fingering, he seized the nipple of the newly exposed breast in his mouth and gave it a good firm yet brief sucking. I moaned deeply as he simultaneously slid three fingers into my vagina. While finger fucking me, each boy enjoyed playing with one of my breasts, as I convulsed and moaned helplessly. "Do you like it Gracie when we show our appreciation for your big tits by playing with them?" Johnathan inquired.

With my back hunched in a high arc I moaned out "Yes."

"Yes, what?" Johnathan coaxed.

"Yes. I like you appreciating my tits and playing with them."

"Do you like showing us your big nun titties, auntie Grace?" Robert teased.

"Yes, I like showing you boys my tits." I confessed.

Noticing that Johnathan was fingering me, Robert also dropped a hand down between my legs and shoving a finger into my pussy alongside his brothers, Robert asked "As does our innocent little nun like showing her wet pussy to her nephews and having them finger fuck it?"

Again, "Yes", was all I could mumble.

"Yes, what, our big titted horny nun?" Robert teased, shoving his finger deep and hard into me.

"Oh, God, yes, yes. I love showing my boys my horny pussy. Please finger fuck me more, please boys, don't stop!" I begged.

With these words, magically, the fingers withdrew from my pussy and my breasts were released. I sat there splayed out with my tits bare, my legs spread, my wet pussy open to the world. I was panting heavily, wanting more.

Johnathan explained "Well, I believe that is enough for aunt Grace for one night, don't you Robby?"

"Yes," Robert said, "enough for a first date. I think the drinks and smoke are good for her, help her come out of her shell. But when the pretty nun needs us again, she can always come begging for more."

At this both boys softly kissed me on the lips, each turning my head to face them, and then they strutted off to bed, leaving me laying there, exposed, virtually nude, deeply unsatisfied. The smoke and drinks had definitely left me more vulnerable and open to suggestion. But I had enjoyed the evening greatly. I lay there, touching my pussy, feeling like a trashy little slut, but knowing that my body needed more. That I needed their fingers in me again. That I wanted to explore those two large bulges contained within their pants. That I wanted the twins to use my mouth, my tits and my pussy with their hard young cocks. That I needed to know how it felt to have all my holes explored and penetrated by twin cocks, letting them use me as their play toy.

The next day I awoke and descended the stairs. Wearing my nightie, I decided it best to put a housecoat over top. In the kitchen I found my husband already having a cup of coffee. I began to prepare breakfast and soon the boys joined us at the kitchen table. John asked how our evening went after he went to bed and the boys said that I had many fabulous stories about my time as a nun and that they were fortunate to have such a thoughtful and charming aunt. I shyly nodded my head and said it was a nice evening with the boys. As I was working at the counter preparing the pancake batter my husband got up and said he had to go check something in the garage. Once John was out of sight the boys both glared at me and I looked down at my food preparations, pretending to not notice them. Robert got up and came over to me and standing behind me placed both his hands around my waist. I was shocked but with the batter bowl in one hand and the spoon in the other I was temporarily unable to resist. Sliding his hand beneath my housecoat he loosened the belt and then permitted himself to run his one hand down my nightie onto my thigh and then to ride my bare leg back up, coming to rest on my pantied crotch. His other hand just as quickly ascended up to the closest breast and closed tightly around it. "Please," I said, "No Robert. Last night was a mistake. We cannot continue this." I pleaded with a hushed tone.

His hand around my breast shot out and upward, and grabbing my long hair firmly from behind Robert yanking back my head as he released a gentle but sinister laugh. "What Auntie, is our horny nun not quite so adventurous without a few drinks and a little smoke? Do we need to be leaving today and on our way out let Uncle know that last night you showed us your butterfly and heart tattoos, as well as your tits and twat, in an attempt to seduce us, and then tell our parents that we had to leave as we felt uncomfortable after your attempted seduction?"

Shoving his hand now under my panties and tugging cruelly on the tight hairs of my bush, I begged and pleaded "No, please Robert, not that. You would ruin my marriage and hurt my poor old husband's pride greatly, his family honor is all that he has and values. Please, please ..."

Strutting over Johnathan approached me from the front as Robert pinned me from behind, still pulling my head back by my hair. Johnathan pulled open my housecoat and yanked down my nightie in one swift motion over my breasts. He then placed his fingers and palms under my breasts and began to bounce them up and down playfully. Towering over me, staring down into my eyes with my head tilted back from his brothers hand, Johnathan decreed "So I guess our big titted nun is going to just have to do what she is told and obey our every command isn't she. Either of us give you an order and you obey immediately. To refuse is to be punished. To refuse again is to receive harsher punishment. And to refuse another time is to have us tell your husband what a promiscuous slut his pretty little innocent nun wife is. Understand - bitch?"

With my breasts being ever more vigorously bounced in his hands and Robert pulling tight on my bush hair I could only just barely mutter "Please, boys, please. Please don't do this to me. I, I went too far last night, it was just the intoxicants, that wasn't me, please. I am a good wife, and a pure woman. Please don't use me this way." I begged and pleaded.

With this Robert thrust down very hard on my hair, forcing my head back quickly, and Johnathan seized my nipples in each hand and began to pull and yank on them roughly. The pain was sharp and I was about to cry out, but then restrained myself, frightened that my husband might hear.

"For not obeying, you get punished. Now let's try again. We know you want to experience what other men's cocks feel like, harder and bigger than your husbands. You admitted this, as well as to your fantasies of being with two men at once. To be taught how to properly suck cock. To get all your pretty holes filled. So we will teach you all this and much, much more. So now, to earn our silence, you must beg us to train you to be a submissive and obedient fuck nun."

Embarrassed by the recollection that I had indeed admitted to all this the night before in my state of intoxication while the boys freely exploring my body, I felt my own words imprison and strangle me. Knowing that I now had no choice, turning to look one boy in the eyes and then the other, I slowly uttered "Please boys, train me to be submissive and obedient."

"Our fuck nun." Robert added.

"Your fuck nun." I confirmed, whispering shyly.

"Our uncle's big titted slut wife fuck nun." Johnathan added further.

Gasping on the words, I barely managed to utter "Your...uncle's...big...titted...s...sl...slut...wife...f...fuck...nun."

Then as suddenly as they had grasped me both boys let me go and quickly and quietly returned to their chairs at the table. Pulling up my nightie over my breasts and re-securing my housecoat, I was back to preparing the batter as John returned to the room.

After breakfast my husband announced that he had a golf tee off to get to and invited the boys along if they wished to make it a foursome, but they feigned tiredness from their travels and so gratefully declined the invite. Once my husband left the house Robert ordered me to get up from the table, to stand before them and to undo my housecoat and let it fall to the floor. At first I was going to resist, but then remembering the punishment I receive for not obeying their commands I slowly stood and dropped the housecoat. Standing before them only in my nightie Johnathan ordered me to hand him my panties. I stared at him for some time, but then with no recourse but to obey unchallengingly, I leaned forward and placing my hands beneath my nightie slid the panties down over my feet and handed them over obediently. "Good girl!" Johnathan commended. "Now lift your nightie and show us that pretty little trimmed dark married bush of yours."

"Please..." I pleaded, but I could see that there was no mercy in their countenances and so with my eyes cast low I lifted my nightie with both hands by the edges up to my navel. Standing before them I could feel the breeze from the open window blowing on my pubic mound and on my bare thighs.

"Very good, very good indeed, our sweet little innocent nun. You are already training up very nicely." Robert said. "Now twirl slowly about and show us our uncle's wife's pretty little ass." I turned around three times, alternating views between my bush and butt. I felt deeply ashamed of what I was doing, performing for these young men for their amusement and entertainment, but I also felt highly aroused and felt my vagina wettening with each rotation.

Complimenting me on a pretty little bum the boys said I could stop and taking my hands they led me upstairs, saying they needed to help me select suitable attire for our going out to the mall today. Not sure what they meant, we all proceeded to my bedroom and they began to pull various clothing items from my dresser and closet.

Standing in shock I watched as they tore my room apart until they found what they sought. A tiny red skirt and a small pink halter top, with some very high spike heels. "Put that on Grace, we are going shopping at the mall and want you dressed appropriately."

"My God," I pleaded, "I cannot! People may know me there. These clothes will make me look like a common slut! This has gone too far. I refuse." Bad choice of words. As soon as I uttered them I knew I was about to receive punishment. Robert seized my arm and sitting on the bed quickly flung my much smaller body over his lap. He lifted my nightie up, and then his hand came down. Smack! Hard upon my ass. I shrieked. They laughed. Four more quick strikes to my bum and I was let back up.

"Exactly." Said Robert. "It will be obvious to all that you are our pretty little slut. Well, slut-in-training."

"No, no!" I repeated, but my words quickly brought another firm response. Pulled over Robert's lap again Johnathan handed him a belt from my husband's closet. I felt the heat immediately upon my bum as the leather struck across my flesh. Seizing my hair Robert pulled my head back sharply, causing my eyes to point toward the ceiling and my jaw to drop. The leather came down upon my bare cheeks again, and then again, and I screamed in pain, tears dripping down my cheeks. I saw Johnathan then towering above me, looking down at me. Smiling, gloating.

"Is the pretty little nun going to do as she is told, or do we need to tell her husband and our parents what a naughty little seductive slut she is?" He beckoned. I could say nothing, my mind focused on the repeating stinging strikes to my bum. Three more, then another. My eyes rolled back in my head and I felt the saliva building in my mouth and start running down my lips and chin. Johnathan's hand reached out toward my face and first his finger caressed my cheek, drawing a tear from it, and then he ran his finger over my chin, collecting the drool running down my face. "That is enough Bobby, I think our slut has learned her lesson and knows her place now."

Robert's strikes to my ass ceased and I was permitted to stand. My bum burned terribly, never having been struck with a leather belt so firmly and repeatedly before. "Now, get dressed!" Johnathan demanded, throwing me a pair of red bikini panties. I could not resist. My strength was exhausted. My free will was broken.

"Yes Sir." I whispered, and let my nightie drop. Standing before them fully nude, I put on the panties, the tiny red skirt that barely covered the panties, and the pink halter top, that barely covered my breasts above my nipples. The butterfly could be partially seen. Robert slid my top down even further, telling me to make sure the full butterfly could always be seen by all, as he was sure the men in the mall would enjoy seeing it. "Yes Sir." Was again all I could mutter. Affixing my heels around my feet they told me to wash off my tears, apply lots of gaudy slutty make-up and make my hair into two ponytails on either side of my head. Without a word I obeyed their commands. By the time I was done, I looked like a teenage whore.

Coming out of the bathroom, my heels clicking on the floor with each step, the boys laughed. "What a pretty pretty little skank nun you are!" Robert jested. "Now let's go show you off to the world."

The boys called a cab and I got into the back as fast as I could to avoid neighbours spying us. The boys climbed into the cab on either side of me. As we drove on to the mall they each placed a hand on my bare leg and pulled my thighs apart enough that I could see the driver constantly glancing in his mirror to spy on my exposed panties. Each boy also took one of my hands and placed them over their own crotches. I could feel beneath each pair of pants a thick and long tool. Without any suggestion I began instinctively to start squeezing on each piece of meat. Looking them each in the eye they smiled at me, pleased with my evident interest in my offered prizes, convulsing as they felt my hands repeatedly squeezing and releasing their members. Without a word spoken we arrived at the mall with their hands exploring my thighs, the driver's eyes exploring my crotch and my hands grasping at their rigid staffs. I longed to see their magnificent specimens, I wanted to feel them bare in my hands, on my lips, in my mouth, in my vagina, pushing against my bottom. I felt my pussy growing wet from the lovely feeling of their fingers groping my flesh and the pulsing of their hard cocks on my hands through the material of their jeans. I even enjoying my crotch being exposed for the driver to gawk at and by the time we arrived at the mall I looked down to see that my panties had a distinct and obvious wet spot on them.

As we entered the mall the shame came across me again in a great rush. I kept looking for people who might know me, terrified of being seen by someone familiar. But fortunately we did not encounter any such person. However, I was certainly the focus of attention of all the men as they walked by, and looks of disdain and disapproval from their accompanying wives. The boys took me to a stereo store and had me stand between them as they checked out different amplifiers and receivers, and commented on speaker quality. As we stood with our backs turned toward the counter Johnathan slid his hand over my bum and then lifted my skirt up over my ass, exposing it to the three clerks gathered there. I knew they could see the red stripes across my ass cheeks from the whipping I had received earlier that day and felt my face grow red with embarrassment as I could hear the men making rude comments in whispered hushes. Later we went to a music shop and Robert selected a CD to buy. Approaching the clerk at the back of the store the boys had me stand between them as Robert put the CD on the counter. "How much?" He asked. When the clerk read the price off the CD Robert he promptly reached over and pulled down my top, exposing my boobs. I gasped in shock and then heard Robert ask "How much now?" Glaring at my chest the clerk responded he could give it to him for half off. "And if I give you 10 seconds to feel up her tits?"

"It's yours." the young pimple faced clerk said, as he reached out his hands and seized my boobs in his grasp. With a smile across his face from ear to ear he roughly played with my boobs until Robert said his time was up.

"Cover your tits you wanton little tramp." Robert teased as he walked away with his CD.

Embarrassing me in similar ways throughout the mall they called for a cab a couple of hours later. I savoured the ride home as I gratefully clutched at each of their rock hard members under their pants. "Would you like to see my cock when we get home?" Johnathan asked me, loud enough the driver could clearly hear him.