Grace Receives Training by Nephews

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sir." I responded, staring in his eyes and my hand squeezed hard on his dick.

Squeezing my thigh Robert then asked "Do you want to give my cock a little kiss when we get home?"

"Yes Sir." I answered again.

"Yes Sir, what, our horny little slut-in-training?" Robert inquired.

"Yes Sir, I want to kiss your cock when we get home." I responded loudly and clearly, forcing the driver's head to turn quickly.

On arriving home they each commended me on behaving very well and putting on a wonderful display as a sexy little slut doll. I thanked them and looked down eagerly between their legs at their protruding lust, and began to open my mouth to ask if I could see my new Master's cocks, but then I heard John's car pulling into the driveway and had to run upstairs to change before he saw me. Having a shower and getting into a long skirt and baggy sweater I came downstairs to find John and the boys watching a soccer game on the couch.

I longed to continue our play, and so had deliberately not worn a bra or panties under my heavy clothing. Sitting beside John on the sofa, I eagerly wished for an excuse to be left alone with the boys. The boys must have been thinking the same and quickly generated a pretense to distract John. Robert said to John that he noticed his car when he drove in and that he loves Beamers and asked if he could show his car to him in the garage. John loves his car and showing it off and gladly accepted Robert's interest. As they both exited into the garage Johnathan got up and walked over to where I sat on the couch. I could see the rigid member growing within his pants and when he placed his hand on my head he did not have to be assertive to receive my complete compliance. My mouth fell upon his jeans and I began to kiss at the material covering his crotch. "So this little nun has never really been properly trained by her limp husband to suck cock has she?" he inquired.

"No sir." I said, re-confirming what I had told him the other night. "I have only ever had a 4" penis, and it was usually only semi-rigid. John never really pressured me to suck on him, and I never really had the interest to offer."

"But you are looking forward to having my brother and I teach how proper cock sucking skills it would seem."

Looking up at him I pleaded "Yes Sir. Please teach me the art of sucking a cock. Please help me learn to be an accomplished cock sucker." My transformation was complete. My reluctance had evaporated and vanished completely. I now just wanted to surrender my body to these two charming strong men, and let them use me and train me as they so desired.

I watched eagerly with anticipation as Johnathan unzipped his pants and extracted his meaty member from within. Holding it in his hand I could see the bulbous purple head pointed in my direction, oozing pre-cum to notify me of his desires. It was almost twice as long as his palm and I figured it was 7 or 8 inches of long hard dick. I stared at his cock as he directed it toward me and then looked up at him with willing lustful eyes. "It is beautiful." I said, speaking truthfully. "You have a beautiful cock Johnathan. Long and thick and hard. Purple, red and perfect. I want you and your brother to train me how to use my body to satisfy your beautiful big cocks. Will you please train me and command me to become your willing slut?"

"My gorgeous big titted nun, I think that you will make a wonderful married slut for both our cocks together." He explained. "Lick the fluid off my cock Grace." He commanded, and I obeyed without questions. Pressing my face close to his gorgeous shaft I thrust out my tongue and licked the pre-cum from the head of his cock in four long strokes.

Looking up at him adoringly I heard myself utter "More please."

Releasing his cock from his own grasp he took my hands and placed them around his shaft. Both my hands eager wrapped about his stiffy and I admired the girth of this fabulous prick. "Now practise your licking and sucking Grace." He commanded. I licked the head of his raging hard-on repeatedly with my tongue fully extended, letting him watch me as I enjoyed his dick. I released my grasp and explored up and down repeatedly the length of his cock with my tongue and lips, kissing and licking. I moaned softly as I licked his dick and reminded him that it was a beautiful cock. Squeezing his hard cock in one hand I fondled his balls in my other, admiring their shape, and I fed each ball to my lips, and kissed and licked them tenderly and softly. Then I grasped his cock again with both my hands and began to feed it slowly between my lips. I slowly let his cock penetrate my mouth, alternating sucking upon the head, then kissing and licking at the big purple beast. Feeding the entire head of his cock between my lips and into my mouth I began to suck back and forth upon him.

"Good job baby, you are learning. Now feed more of my prick into your face. Show me your true potential as a cock sucking wife." His words turned me on immensely and I thrust my face down over half his cock, making his moan loudly. He put his hand on the back of my head and began to pump away at my face with his cock, fucking my mouth with smooth slow motions. Pulling my head off his cock at one point he looked down at me. "Do you like sucking cock now?" He asked.

"Now that I have a big long stiff cock to enjoy, I am loving being a cock sucker." I purred, as I returned my mouth around his cock without a gesture necessary on his part.

As I was just getting the depth of my throat filled with cock I heard the garage door open and immediately jumped up and returned to the sofa as John forced his prick into his pants, did up his zipper and sat down in a rather jumbled heap to hide the hardness inside his pants.

"Did you boys enjoy the car?" I inquired innocently. Robert said it was a great car and John beamed with pride.

"You really need to go check out this car." Robert hinted to Johnathan, and John said he would be glad to shown him the car as well. Johnathan said he would be delighted to see the car but wanted to catch the end of the soccer inning first. At one point John got up to use the facilities and Johnathan, sitting beside his brother, said "Grace, tell Robert what you did while he was inspecting the car."

Without hesitation I announced "I received my first lesson in how to suck cock. Johnathan showed me his cock and I sucked it."

"You little slut!" Robert exclaimed.

"I will suck yours next once your brother and my husband go see the car.

A sly smile crossed Robert's lips. "You little slut."

Once John and Johnathan left the room and we heard the garage door close Robert sped over and kneeled on the couch beside me. Undoing his belt he pushed his pants and underwear down to his knees, exposing his second identical perfect cock. I leaned down into the sofa, lowering my body so my face was on the same level as his dick and without a word spoken I seized hold of his shaft and thrust it deep into my mouth. I stared up at him as I eagerly sucked back and forth on his cock without any hesitation in my actions at all, showing him with my eyes how much I was enjoying being his cock sucker. He moaned as I sucked, and his hands grasped at my sweater trying to get to my breasts. Using my free hand I helped him pull my sweater up over my boobs and he immediately began to pull and squeeze at the soft flesh he found there. He also clawed at my long dress and acknowledging his wishes I pulled the material upward while spreading my legs wide, raising them into the air. Soon my drenched pussy was bare to his sight and I began to finger my clit as I pumped my face back and forth over the length of his cock. Coming up for a breath of air I asked him "Do you like playing with my tits and watching me rub my cunt as I enjoy sucking on your beautiful big gorgeous fucking cock?"

I think the words shocked him at first, but he quickly recovered himself. "I wanted to see your tits, your cunt and feel my cock in your mouth since I first saw you at the airport. Beautiful sexy bitch. Love your big tits. Can't wait to fuck that wet cunt you are playing with." He said as he forced his cock back into my mouth. Continuing to look up at him as he pumped his dick ever deeper into my throat, he continued "What a perfect little fuck toy you are going to be for me and my brother. A pussy and a mouth we can take turns fucking together as we please. Train you to tit fuck cock with these massive hot fucking jugs."

He said as he squeezed at my tits and teased my nipples by pinching them and pulling on them. "Maybe even teach that little sphincter what a cock feels like pushing at it."

I rubbed my clit more furiously with each word he spoke, and he seemed to be spurning on his own desires as well as mine through his articulations. Soon I felt his cock begin to pulsate in my mouth and I knew that his time had arrived. I began to withdraw his cock from my lips and his first thick rope of semen erupted from his purple furious head and lashed across my tongue and lips. Streams of sticky cum continued to launch themselves from his thick fabulous hard prick, finding their target against my cheek, in my mouth, and across my hair. I pointed his beast downward toward my chest to give my face temporary relief from bombardment, and I watched as two more forceful spurts discharged upon my tits. Swallowing down the mouthful of semen I had received I then eagerly began to lick his quivering dick clean, squeezing out the last bit of cum from his softening member. Looking up at him affectionately, Robert looked down at me, smiling, using his fingers to scoop the semen from my chin and cheek and offering it to my lips to devour.

"I never tasted cum before." I lied. "I love it." I cooed.

Robert looked down and watched as I continued to hold my legs outstretched in front of me and did not falter from fingering my clit. I was still horny and wanted more. "I will feed you a nice mouthful of cum ever day baby." Robert offered as he stroked my hair, meshing his semen throughout the strands.

"Thank-you Sir." I replied to his offer. "Two cocks a day to please, I am going to be a very busy girl." I teased with a delighted smile on my lips.

Hearing voices at the garage door, we quickly corrected our appearance and were sitting quietly as the men re-entered the room. This time John sat on the sofa across from me and Johnathan sat beside me. As John intently walked the soccer game Johnathan leaned toward me and whispered in my ear "You appear to have some mayonnaise on your cheek and chin, and running through your hair. Perhaps you should go clean up before your husband notices that you just finished sucking off a cock and swallowing a load of semen."

I smiled at him and as I got up and excused myself I whispered in his ear "I still want to taste yours tonight."

True to my word, later than night when everyone was in bed and I heard John gently snoring beside me, I snuck into Johnathan's room and roused him from his sleep by wrapping my lips around his limp cock. I felt his stiffness grow within my mouth. I sucked upon his cock without either of us speaking a word. I sought to prove to him how good of a cock sucker I could be trained to be. Sucking my lovers cock deep and fast I soon felt the tell-tale pulsing of his dick. Filling my mouth with his semen I simply got up and returned to bed. Laying back in bed beside my husband I lay there enjoying the mouthful of semen I had yet to swallow, savouring the flavor as it slowly trickled down my throat.

The next morning we all got up and I prepared breakfast, as was becoming our routine. The boys did stare at me quite and bit, and from time to time would reach out to touch my body, but they were careful and subtle in their behaviour and John remained innocently none the wiser for their actions. Everyone was very patient and polite and waited for John to announce that he had to be running off to work and then we all wished him a wonderful day as he walked out the front door. Once alone sitting at the kitchen table the boys asked me if I enjoyed them sharing their cocks with me yesterday and I confirmed that I enjoyed seeing, stroking and sucking their lovely long hard stiff cock's very much. They asked if I were looking forward now to seeing their cocks again and having them explore my body more thoroughly today.

"I have accepted you both as my new Master's." I confirmed. "Every day I want you to grant me the privilege of pleasuring your cocks with my mouth. I want you to feel free to use my body in any manner you desire. I want both of you sexy gorgeous boys to have me as your sex toy and cum dump for your big thick gorgeous cocks." They asked if I understood that today was the day they were going to first both fuck me and that after this, daily fuckings would be expected and required. I admitted that I was up half the night rubbing my pussy, knowing that finally I was going to start being fucked on a regular basis and rubbing my clit imagined all the wonderful ways the two boys would mount me, pound me and use me the next day.

As I explained all this to them I stood and undid my housecoat, letting it slide off my shoulder and to the floor. I undid my pj top and similarly let it fall to the floor, offering each boy a bare tit to kiss. And then I released the tie on my pj bottoms, letting them fall about my feet. Pulling down my panties and removing them along with my bottoms, I stood before the boys completed naked as I finished admitting to them that I was theirs to use as they pleased. Standing up and towering over me each boy gave me a long kiss, thrusting their tongues into my mouth, which I freely accepted and eagerly sucked upon.

Robert explained to me "You understand that we expect you to be obedient to our every word. Dress as we order. Perform as we command. A submissive wench, our willing slut. Even in front of your husband you will dress as we order, be submissive in your behaviour, obedient to our every command. We will keep the sexual aspects of our relationship a secret from him, but he will come to understand that we own you and that you serve us."

I descended to my knees and reaching out began to rub each of their cock's through their morning pjs, which were immediately thick and stiff in my hands. Looking up at each of them with begging and pleading eyes I admitted "I am now your submissive slut, your obedient fuck toy. My body is yours to use and abuse as it pleasures you, yours to humiliate and control as you desire, to spank and whip as you deem punishment and discipline is required. Please Sirs, may I please have the honor of being permitted to suck your big beautiful cocks before you give me my first good hard fuckings? Please, Sir's, I beg you."

With a head shake from each I pulled down their pj's, neither having underwear on below, and was confronted with both of their throbbing hard dicks pointing suggestively directly toward my face, only inches away from my hungry tongue and lips. Seizing both by the base I thrust my face over one pulsating cock and then the other, trying to gulp down as much of these pounding fuck machines as quickly as my tortured lips could accommodate them. As I sucked furiously on Roberts cock and then licked excitedly at Johnathan's shaft and balls, staring up at them with my begging and desperate eyes, each boy pulled his cock from my grasp. "Don't make us cum too quickly! We have to fuck our little slut yet today." Johnathan said.

I licked my lips and staring up them pleaded to be permitted to suck more cock. "Christ what a cock hungry slut!" Robert announced and pulled me up to my feet. As soon as I was standing in Roberts strong arms I felt another set of hands seize me from behind and thrust me over the kitchen table, my body forced to bend at the waist as my arms caught the downward fall and my breasts hung just above the table, my nipples running back and forth over the table surface and my boobs swaying about.

Without a word spoken I felt a hand come down hard across my ass and my legs thrust apart by strong thighs. A hand wrapped around my waist lifting my bare protruding ass higher into the air and I felt the familiar feeling of the head of a penis pressing against my vagina from behind. With three quick thrusts one of the boys had buried his long shaft deep into me. I knew not which boy, and cared even less. Finally I was being fucked again! And by a nice thick long hard cock as well. With another waiting! This is heaven for a woman, having a domineering and well muscled man forcing himself into her for his own pleasure, using her body as a receptacle for his manly rod, fucking her vagina to satisfy his own lustfulness. Every woman at heart knows here place with a man. And that is with his body weight bearing down on her and with his stiff rod penetrating her, filling her with cock and cum. And I was in double heaven, as I knew that once my first lover was done filling my body with his erection, that my second lover eagerly would assume him position and repeat the process.

With my face and tits now pressed against table, I enjoyed as my first lover, whoever he might be, used long slow strokes to fill my womb, taking pleasure as the pulse and rate slowly increased. I grew more excited as I felt his hands seize the flesh of my hips and begin to pound his rod more furiously into my wet and open body. I felt his thighs slap against my ass cheeks and his balls bounce against my cunt. His body pressed down hard against me with all his weight and he thrust himself deep deep into me, and I knew I was about to be filled with his seed. Feeling the warm fluid burst into my womb as his cock pulsated upon the entrance of my vagina, I myself was overwhelmed by lust and desire and screamed out as my pussy orgasmed intensely. Slowly he raised his body from mine and I rose up, my legs trembling as I stood before the towering naked men. I could see that Robert had been the first to fuck me, his softening prick covered in the shiny liquid of my vagina. Johnathan cupped my tits, felt my ass, kissed my lips, and told me to go upstairs and quickly shower, and then lay naked in bed, as it was his turn to fuck me now. "Of course Master." I said and ran upstairs, holding my crotch with my hand to avoid having my cum filled pussy drip all over the floor.

Five minutes later I was laying on my marital bed, sheets pulled down, completed nude, legs spread, naked and prepared to be fucked by a man who was not my husband. Johnathan entered the room and laying beside me rubbed his hand through my bush and then over my tits as they hung slightly to my sides. I kissed him hard and begged "Please fuck me now Johnathan. I want to feel your beautiful cock in my pussy. Please fuck me and make me cum again." Slowly mounting me and pushing my legs apart with his, he placed the head of his dick at my entrance and softly began to push his way into me. Johnathan was the gentler twin, he had the softer heart. Where Robert fucked me to pleasure himself only, I could see in Johnathan's eyes that he also sought to bring me pleasure as well. Robert fucked a woman. Johnathan made love to her. A perfect combination.

Johnathan took his time with him, enjoying my pussy, pulling my legs apart and watching his cock enter and exit me. Raising myself on my shoulders I also enjoyed the view, looking down and watching his long dick go in and out of my neglected married pussy. He asked me if I was enjoying my fucking and I kissed him deeply and cooed with desire. "I need this every day, from both of you. Screw my pathetic limp dicked loser of a husband, a woman needs and deserves good hard cock to fuck and suck. Johnathan, be my lover. I will be Robert's easy fuck. But I want you to be my gentleman lover. Make love to me when you fuck me. Show my pussy how much your cock needs her and loves her and appreciates her. Please make love to my body every day." I begged and pleaded.