Grace Receives Training by Nephews

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnathan just smiled at me as he continued to push himself in and out of me. Lying down on his back he told me to climb on top, and eagerly I sought entry of his cock back inside of me. I rode softly up and down on his dick and he explored the weight of my DDD's in his hands. Pinching and pulling my hard nipples I squealed with delight. As he continued to thrust his cock in and out of my twat in rhythm with the motion of my hips he teased "You like your big fat titties squeezed hard Gracie? Does the slut nun like her nipples tortured a little?"

"God yes Sir, she loves her tits played with roughly by her lover, a nun always loves to have her nipples tortured, twisted and pulled. Use my tits as you please Master." I begged. Johnathan and I fucked and fucked, and fucked. He took a long time to cum, which was what my pussy needed to cum again. I rode his cock harder and harder as he crushed my tits and pulled my nipples, making me cry out loudly in pleasure. Robert entered and room and watched the end of our love making, stroking his re-stiffened dick in his hand. Johnathan finally came hard inside me as I continued to ride him on top, and I exploded all over his dick with the orgasmic juices of my satisfied pussy.

Collapsing onto my back on the bed beside Jonathan, Robert immediately fell upon me, and without giving me the opportunity to clean was hard at work fucking me again. Seeing how I enjoyed Johnathan torturing my breasts, Robert seized my tits and crushed and squeezed them together hard. As I cried out in pleasure from having his cock in me yet again and from his rough play with my boobs, Robert exclaimed "Christ you are such a fucking cock tease. What a waste as a nun and a wife married to our dopey uncle. Perfect little fuck toy. Big juicy horny tits, a sopping wet cunt that clearly wants a cock inside of it all the time. A perfect little ass for fucking from behind. A mouth eager to suck cock day and night. Our own little submissive and obedient cum slut!"

Bending me over Robert fucked me from behind as I crawled toward Johnathan. Taking his limp dick in my mouth I soon had him hard again, and my two new lovers enjoyed a perfect afternoon of tag teaming my mouth and pussy, fucking me and ejaculating in my pussy and mouth until they were both absolutely drained of cum. That night I went to bed completely satisfied. Kissing my husband good-night and telling him I loved him, I rolled over and slept a wonderful sleep, dreaming the night away with memories of my lovers filling the willing holes of their new sex toy.

The next two days were the weekend, and so my husband remained at home. True to my word, I dressed as the boys commanded, a bright red skirt above my knees with no panties, and a soft light pink cashmere sweater, with no bra underneath. I sat between the boys on the couch and asked them regularly if there was anything I could get them or do for them. When they hinted that a drink or sandwich would be great, I would jump up immediately and serve their wishes promptly. My husband commented that I had taken quickly to the role of a mother for the boys and I said that it was my pleasure to serve two such charming gentleman as his nephews.

When my husband would take a bathroom break, go to work in the basement, or was distracted by one of the boys pretended interest in what he was working on, the boys would take advantage of the opportunity. They told me when free of John to raise my sweater to my neck and leave my tits bare to their view. When John went to the basement I did as they commanded without hesitation. Sitting between them with my tits hanging out each boy entertained himself while watching tv by playing with the boob on his side of the couch, kneading the soft flesh between their fingers and occasionally suckling on a nipple with their head on my lap.

Pulling my top down over my now over-sensitized tits when we heard my husband ascending the basement steps, John did not take notice of my aching hard nipples protruding upward through the thin material of my top. John was fairly oblivious to all, to the point that the boys took extra privileges with the wife of their patron. When I stooped over deeply to hand Robert a beer he let his free hand squeeze my hanging tit under my sweater. Johnathan relaxed with his hand on my bare knee, with my husband seeming to take no interest. When my husband went to mow the lawn the boys had me sit between them with my legs spread wide and took turns fucking my pussy with the sex toys I had in my closet. As one played with my cunt the other kneeled before me and played with my boobs as I eagerly sucked long and hard on his stiff member. As they fed me cock and enjoyed my cunt, each boy ultimately shot a nice big load of cum into my mouth, across my face and onto my tits. When my husband returned from mowing, the room scent was strong of cum and wet pussy, but he seemed not to notice. My sweater soaked up the cum on my tits and became wet and clung to my boobs, while the cum still on my face slowly liquidified and slid down my cheeks toward my lips. I ate and licked the boys cum as it dripped down my face with my husbands apparent disinterest. I was truly the boys slut now. My husband may have owned and ruled the house, but the boys owned and ruled his wife.

My husbands continued obliviousness provided ample opportunities for the boys and I to explore our new sex lives together. With John at work, we fucked through the day. With him at home the boys might bend me over the couch and take turns fucking me while John tinkered in the basement or garage. Johnathan's hand would rest upon my upper thigh as we watched tv together, or Robert might cup a breast in his hand as I leaned against him. With a blanket over their lap, I might take a brief nap by laying on their lap under the cover, and suck them off while my husband sat nearby. I would deliberately let them cum over my face and let my mouthful of cum leak from my lips and down my chin to measure how oblivious the old fool was. Either he suspected nothing, or knew of our goings on but chose to ignore them. Perhaps it turned the old fart on to see his wife suck off his nephews and have her face covered in their cum. One night Robert even snuck into our room as John and I slept, and without waking John slid down the blankets over me, slid up my nightie and positioning me toward the edge of the bed, Robert enjoyed fucking his uncle's wife in his presence and dumping his heavy load into her womb before having her lick his cock clean.

As weeks passed I grew to become the complete fuck toy and slut for the boys, willingly satisfying their every desire. Ultimately it was I who suggested that they take all three of my holes and we planned a night alone where I could freely offer them both my ass for fucking. Bent over on all fours on my own bed, Johnathan took me first. Slowly. Carefully. A gentleman. Opening me up with some lubricant he took me gently, softly driving his spike inch by inch into the warm depths of my bowels. Sucking on Roberts cock while he pulled at my hanging tits as Johnathan took my ass, I moaned desperately with the cock inching its way into my butt while my tits were tortured and as my mouth was used for a face fucking.

Every girls dream, cum true. A gentle lover entering her ass, with a rough stud fucking her face. I was in bliss and came hard before either boy did. When Johnathan noticed the gyrations on my orgasm he began to thrust deeper and harder and soon fired his semen into my belly. Throwing me onto my back and raising my bum upward by placing a pillow under it, Robert was soon mounting me from on top, wanting his turn. Spreading my legs wide to accommodate his wishes and with my ass already spread wide from Johnathan's fucking, Robert soon had his cock rammed balls deep into my willing butthole. I moaned out loudly and begged for him to fuck me harder as he plugged away aggressively at my tight hole with his prick. Robert enjoyed talking dirty while fucking me, and his first time ass fucking me provided exceptional inspiration.

"Oh you fucking fucking whore! You pretensious uppity fucking trailer trash skank, loving having her slut ass fucked by two men, begging for cock in her tight little shit hole, Christ I'm going to fill this slut hole with cock and cum every chance I get! Perfect little wifely, laying on her husband's bed with her legs in the air begging for an ass fucking, what a fucking whore. A cock craving submissive bitch, beg for it in your ass, you fucking bitch slut whore!" Robert demanded.

"Fuck your whore's asshole Sir, fuck it hard, cum in your slut's ass whenever you want, give your bitches horny hole a good hard fucking with your big thick hunk of meat!"

That did it. My words turned him on something fierce, and he came hard deep inside of me. My second ass fucking in a row. My butt burned, but it was a fire of pure desire and satisfaction.

Since my first ass fucking by the boys about a month ago, I have become their totally submissive slut, obedient to their every command, willing to accept their disciplining and punishment for my perceived failures. Roberts fucks my ass as a form of punishment when I do not offer to suck his cock often enough. Johnathan is my gentle lover, and punishes me by making me finger myself while he pulls and sucks on my tits and nipples, ordering me to cease my rubbing when I am close to orgasm and then to begin again slowly. This is the biggest tease, and the cruelest torture! After what seems like hours, with my breasts sore and aching with pleasure, he finally lets me cum and I can't help but to scream out loudly from the sheer joy and relief.

I beg the boys never to leave me, never to return to Italy or to New York, but to stay with my husband and I in Texas, to remain my lovers, to keep me as their fuck toy. For now I enjoy each day I have with them, and pray each night that this dream come true never ever ends.