Grace Shared with Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine was not getting off by her husband or these other men fucking her because what she really craved was a big cock! Sam's was biggest of the men, but still obviously not enough. With a cock in my mouth and a dick deep in my ass, I conspired and created my plan to control Christine, and subject her to the humiliation she so enjoyed watching me experience.

As the party calmed down, with each man depleted of semen and everyone becoming quite inebriated, I sat beside Christine on a couch. Both naked and covered in sweat and semen, I began to rub her wet breasts and kiss her sweep lips. "Thank-you greatly my Mistress for inviting me to this wonderful evening." I said, showing my appreciation and delight at being included in sex parties.

Later I mentioned to her in passing "It is just too bad there none of the men have really big cocks. Intercourse is so much better with a man with a really big cock."

"How would you know what a really big cock felt like?" she demanded.

"Well," I confided "I was a bit of a bad girl before you seduced me. I did take one lover other than my husband, only out of sheer boredom and frustration you understand. He was a very sensitive young gentlemen and I just couldn't help myself. Anyway, just so happened that he had a really huge cock! Got lucky I guess. I mean, these men are nice, but sex with them is certainly not comparable to being fucked by a really big dick."

"Well you little slut!" Christine said, and then added "How big is his cock?"

I went to get my cell phone from my purse and showed her pictures of Tom's massive cock, none of which showed his face, so she had no idea that this was her brother-in-law's dick. But they did show me sucking him, so it gave her a really good idea of the size. "My God," she announced, "that is massive!"

"Yes, wonderfully so." I exclaimed. "Have you ever had a really big cock before Christine?" I inquired.

"Regrettably no," she answered, "only have had a few men outside this group, and none were ever big."

I could see the sense of disappointment in her eyes. "Well if you wanted, Christine, I could introduce you to my boyfriend, and you could try his cock. I am open to sharing. We would not tell John of course."

I could see the curiosity in her face. I knew that I had her now! My plan was coming together fabulously. "Well," she said slowly "I suppose we could arrange a little meeting, so long as John did not know about it."

Kissing her passionately on her plump lips I said "Christine, you are absolutely going to love being fucked by a huge cock!" Through our kiss I could feel the smile forming on her lips. The spiders trap had been set! I knew now that this bitch was going to be mine for the using. Now I had her as my sex toy. A fabulously gorgeous tall blonde goddess, whom I would soon be making do nasty naughty things she had never before dreamed of having done to her!

12