Graceful Deception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rarmons
rarmons
2,437 Followers

"Ohhhhh, yeees," Grace murmured as she felt his cock throb and twitch.

Drained and exhausted, Ethan pulled out of her with a wet splurch. A little of the cum he had pumped in her dribbled out of her, mixed with her juices. His cock glistened with wetness. He dropped down on the bed next to her, panting.

Grace's body still trembled with her orgasm. Her mind started to work again. The full realization of what they had just done only started to settle in. In the heat of the moment, she hadn't been able to think about anything but her inner fire. A dribble of cum tickled her buttcheek.

She took a deep breath, trying not to panic.

Ethan stared at the ceiling, thunderstruck by what had just transpired. The full realization of what they had just done only started to settle in. Never in a million years did he ever imagine that the night would end like this. There was no way out of it now.

He took a deep breath, trying not to panic.

*** *** ***

Everything in the room was quiet. The two half-naked people laid on the bed. Grace's legs were still open. White cum pooled on the bed below her vagina. The skull facepaint was smudged. Ethan's flaccid cock rested on the cotton fabric of the skeleton costume covering his stomach. The skull hood still partially covered his face.

Ten minutes passed with neither of them saying a word. It was Grace who spoke first. Quietly. Trying not to disturb the precarious peace.

"How are you doing?"

"I am perfectly well, thank you very much, ma'am," Ethan replied in an oddly monotone voice.

Grace turned to look at him. "Are you alright?" she asked, concerned. The bottom half of his was covered in makeup smudges. There was even a black stain near his collarbone. How did that even get there?

"No, I'm freaking out," Ethan answered honestly. Any sort of trace of trying to imitate his father's voice had flown out the window.

"It's okay, Ethan," she whispered and turned to look at her son.

Ethan turned his head to look at her. She had said his name. Not Ryan. Not husband. She had called him Ethan. She knew, now. He didn't have the strength left to get up and run away. "Yeah," he replied and averted his eyes. "I'm so sorry."

"I'm sorry, too," Grace said.

"What for?"

"We should probably talk, huh?"

"Do we have to?"

"Yes, sweetie."

Ethan groaned. "I don't even know where to start. I'm so sorry for taking advantage of you."

Grace giggled. That wasn't the reaction he had expected at all. "You? Take advantage of me?"

"Yeah. I tricked you into thinking I was him."

Grace giggles turned into laughter. "I knew it was you the instant I saw you."

"What?" he bellowed and shot up to a sitting position. A look of complete bewilderment spread across his face. She had known it was him? "The entire time?"

"Yeah."

"Oh god, I'm the biggest idiot in the world."

After he seemed to overcome his initial surprise, Grace watched her son realize that she was still half naked. His eyes trailed down her body. He drank in the sight of her pussy. Immediately, his cock hardened again. It extended, rose up, and thickened in a fascinating display.

Grace had never seen anyone stare at her body with such obvious desire. She grabbed the hem of her skeleton shirt and pulled it up. Pulled her purple bra up. Her plump, round breasts plopped out. Lying down wasn't the best position to show them off but she was too lazy to move. It didn't seem to matter to Ethan one bit.

"Why didn't you say anything?" he asked.

"I thought it was nice. You wanted to do something really sweet for your mother and I just couldn't bring myself to spoil your fun."

"But you kissed me."

"Yeah, I was just so..." Grace tried to find the words to explain the broad range of emotions roiling inside of her but she couldn't. She went with the one at the forefront. "Horny."

Grace spread her legs further. She pushed a glob of cum out of her. "I'm still horny," she said.

Ethan unfroze. Whatever was happening seemed to be a gift from God. A miracle. He wasn't going to waste it. He climbed between her legs again and sank his erection inside his mother's pussy, still full of his first load.

Grace grabbed the top of his skull hood and pulled it off him. His face was sweaty and his hair matted. He plunged inside of her and she gasped.

They fucked for a second time, rolling around with their sweaty bodies entangled in each other. Ethan ran his hands over her body, wanting to touch every inch of her after years of fantasy. Grace savored the love she felt in every one of his touches. They lost the rest of their clothes in the process.

Their brawl ended with Grace lying on top of him, another load filling her up. The bed was a complete mess. Facepaint had gotten everywhere on his and her body and her face were unrecognizable.

"I think we need to shower and clean up this mess," Grace suggested.

"Whose room is this, anyway?"

"Mine. Well, ours."

"You rented a room?"

"Yeah. I wasn't sure if Ryan would be able to drive back home tonight."

"Oh."

"You're so much better than him in every way."

"You deserve to be treated so much better."

"Is that what you're doing?"

"Yes."

"It's working."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Tonight has been one of the best nights of my life."

"Mine too."

"Good. Now let's go shower."

*** *** ***

Ethan pulled his beaten up Golf into the parking lot of the Carlton Hotel. He'd gotten up at six in the morning to drive his father's car home and return with his own. He stopped by a coffee shop on the way.

The entire time it felt like he was walking on clouds. The cold October morning air barely touched him, even though he just wore his jeans and t-shirt. He floated into the lobby of the hotel and rode the elevator up to the third floor, carrying a tray with two tall coffees and a bag containing wonderfully smelling fresh donuts and muffins.

Grace stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around herself. Wet strands of hair clung to her cheeks. She yawned. The door opened and her son walked in. Immediately her pulse quickened.

"I'm back and I brought coffee and food."

Grace smiled at him. She unfolded her towel and let it drop to the ground.

Ethan's cock twitched in his pants. He gazed at his mother's naked body. Curvy and soft. Her plump breasts were perfect. The knowledge that he was going to fuck her made the sight a million times better.

He watched her crawl up on the bed on all fours. She pointed her ass at him and wiggled it. Looked at him over her shoulder. "Breakfast can wait, I need you to eat something else first."

Ethan set the food aside and tore off his clothes. In three long strides, he knelt behind his mother and buried his face inside of her freshly showered pussy. His cock was as hard as it could be but he could wait until after he made her cum.

"Ohhh yes, make your mother proud," she groaned.

Two minutes she came to a squealing orgasm, followed by her son pounding her ass doggy style. She couldn't believe just how much stamina he had, though if all the things he had told her last night were true, she was the most powerful aphrodisiac in the world to him.

Ethan quickly hopped in the shower, too. After he returned, they made themselves comfortable on the bed with the coffee and pastries. He leaned with his back against the headboard and she nuzzled herself up to him.

They kissed, ate, and kissed some more.

Ethan looked down at the naked body of his mother. Whatever happened between the two of them, there was no going back anymore. He felt like he won the lottery.

Grace looked up at her beautiful son. The one man on the planet who loved her just as much as she loved him. The one man she could depend on to always be there for her. She knew it wouldn't be easy between the two of them moving forward, but it was worth it.

rarmons
rarmons
2,437 Followers