Grace's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squeezes down around him.

"Oh god," he moans, burying himself even deeper inside her.

It is time.

She lets go of all of the tension inside her and it comes, waves of contractions sweeping out from her center, engulfing her. She quivers and shakes. Her ass clenches hard around his cock and then releases, once, twice, three times.

"Oh fuck!" he cries, and then he comes. She feels his semen release inside her, hot and burning.

The orgasm goes on and on, contraction after contraction. She shakes, pants and moans. He pushes himself deep inside her and they collapse onto the bed. His weight pushes her into the mattresses, but she continues to shake and quiver.

Finally it is over.

He slides out of her and she feels her anus gape open and then slowly close. He rolls off of her and lies beside her, quietly, holding her gently.

Fifteen minutes later she gets up and leads him to the shower. She washes him, cleaning his cock. It hardens again as she slides her soapy hands up and down its length.

The towel each other off and return to the bed. They spoon. She lifts a leg and reaches behind her for his cock, positioning it at the entrance to her vagina this time. He pushes forward a bit and slides into her.

She squeezes down around him.

When they awaken he has slipped out of her. His cock is soft and small. She is sore, but it is a good soreness.

She allows him to stay on Sunday. She ties him to the bed, mounting him occasionally, ignoring him mostly.

"You may return in three weeks," she tells him when she allows him to leave.

12