Grace's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She learnt how to ride him and how revelled in his moans and shaking but when his orgasm began as she plunged down on his aching swollen cock he flipped her and grasped her ass and fucked her ramming into her until she was delirious with pleasure. Then she felt it! His cock swelled even more as her tight cunt contracted and squirted around him. When he shot inside her she thought she had died and gone to heaven she loved the feel of cum in her hand and mouth but inside her pussy it was delicious each burst triggering waves of pleasure for both. Grace had discovered how much she loved to fuck and Bruce lay comatose on top of her his spent cock deep inside her tight virgin hole.

"MMMmmmm that was so good" Cooed Grace. Bruce spent the night with Grace and she gave him her bloodstained panties as a gift. Grace had her inheritance now and she was determined to use all she had learnt to get everything she wanted.

12