Grace's Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my pussy!" Caro begged.

Smiling back up at her friend, Grace parted her thighs and went in to the valley she only dreamed about. Pulling her hair back out of her face, Grace started with tender kisses on her friend's pubic mound that was freshly shaven. A tongue lick here, a kiss there; Grace was methodically manipulating the sensations within her friend... and with much success.

"Shit!!! Oh Grace!!! I knew you could do this to me."

Always fantasizing that her best friend's pussy tasted like honey, Grace wondered if that would hold true. With legs fully parted, she went into find out. Her tongue parted the folds and encompassed the pussy lips that barely stuck out. Her tongue slid all the way up beyond the clit hood as the juices entered Grace's mouth. Her eyes were closed until she pulled back from her first taste of her friend.

"Oh.. nice and tangy..." She said aloud accidentally.

Realizing she did, she looked down onto Caro who mouthed her to continue. Taking a second as she was going back to lick more pussy, she glanced over to Ann who was lost in her own world fingering her pussy through a rather intense orgasm. The squeals from her were lost in the passion the two girls were enjoying. Going to town, Grace began a methodical onslaught of her friend's pussy that kept the waves of cum exploding from within.

"OOOOhhh... I'm cummmminnng..." The scream was intense.

Grace just stayed focused and ate her friend like it was her last meal. Who knows... it may be the only time she would ever do it and she wasn't going to give it up.

"Ohhh.. Grace... lick my pussy... eat me... suck me... make love to me!!!!"

Caro's passionate words were definitely having an effect on Grace as she licked pussy like an expert. She had eaten a few pussies over the past few years, but this was the first one that she fantasized about. She wanted to eclipse the fantasy. Her nose parted her friend's pussy as her tongue snaked through the moisture-laden folds.

"I'm cumming again!"

Taking her over at least three precipices, Grace let this mega orgasm ride for a while before pulling away from her tasty fruits. That was when she realized that Ann had joined them and was sucking face with Caro. The flood of reality hit Grace as she sat back, naked, watching her friends in a lip lock. They had crossed the line of friendship. They had done something where there was no going back. But, would it improve or destroy their friendship? Grace was slapped out of that thought when Ann grabbed her head and kissed her passionately. She licked the juices from Grace's face and aggressively toyed with her. Grace had to admit to herself that her friend needed lessons in kissing. The so-called kiss broke and Grace helped Caro up, to which, she lip locked onto her...

"OH, you kiss so much better..." Caro whispered looking over at Ann who was planting herself on the sofa. "Plus, I REALLY like kissing you."

Making their way back to the sofa, Grace didn't know where to go from that statement. It was, for all intensive purposes, an intimate proposal from Caro.

"Too bad we didn't have any toys?" Ann cried as she flipped through a few images on the computer. "I'd love to try this!"

Not thinking Grace spoke up, "Well, I have a..."

Too late... the cat's out of the bag.

"I knew it!!!" Ann and Caro said just about the same time. "Go get them." It was Caro that spoke.

Running in her room and getting a couple of her favorite dildos, she came back with three nice rubber cocks that all had nice shape and various curves. Handing each girl a toy, Grace kept the fattest one for herself. Side by side by side, they covered the sofa and parted legs, which crossed each other's legs.

"This is totally awesome!!!" Ann spoke as she started the toy play.

With various speeds and angles, they all administered to their own pussies and delights. Moans filled the room along with the spunky aroma of girl sex. Ann was far more animated as she assertively fucked her pussy. Caro was methodical and deep thrusting... Grace manipulated the fat monster into her pussy but she was too enthralled with the action on either side of her.

"Ohh... fuck... err... aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh..." Ann's orgasm was fast and furious and she let go of the rubber cock.

On cue, Grace picked it up and continued on her friend. That was also when Caro's lips found Grace's nipples; much to the delight of Grace. Almost forgetting that she was fucking Ann, she gave Caro all the room she needed to suckle on her female teat.

"Oh.. Caro... I love it!"

It was amazing how soft and sensitive Caro was with her breast. She was milking it gingerly, but with authority. Grace had thought that there was some experience since she was really good at it. She moaned happily and tried her best to keep a little focus on the fuck frenzy she was doing to Ann.

"Aaaarrrrrrrrrggg... I'm cummmmmmmming agggggggggaaaaaaainnnn..." Ann's scream would wake the neighbors.

After the titanic orgasm, Ann passed out on the sofa in a very sticky cocoon. Pleased with the happiness, Grace turned to her other best friend and allowed her to do what she was about to do... Eat Grace's pussy!!! On the sofa next to their passed out friend, Grace's legs were parted and Caro entered the valley of almost bald perfection.

"I've never done this before. I hope I do okay."

"Oh... don't worry, just go with what feels good. I KNOW you will do great!"

"I really want to do this! Just know that!" Caro was confessing with Grace as she made her way into the parting folds.

Using her finger to part the flower, Caro's lips kissed onto the ruby red pussy lips. The fireworks in Grace's head went off. Kissing all over before her tongue snaked out into her friend, Caro tried to mimic her experience. Her first long lick seemed to erupt in both of their heads at the same time.

"OMG!!!! It's like... tastes like... sweet!"

"Oh Caro, I had fantasy visions of this moment... and they couldn't do it justice." Grace's admission further played on the experience. "I love this feeling!!!"

Licking like an inexperienced pussy licker and more like an ice cream, Caro licked up and down taking the sweet flavors from her between her friend's thighs.

"Ooohhhhhhhhhhh.... I'm cumming!" Grace's orgasm was more from her best friend eating her pussy than the actual eating... IT was blissful!

When she came, Grace's pussy exploded with an onslaught of semi clear juices that bathed her friend's face. Pulling back from her position, Caro found her way into her friend's arms and went into an immediate passionate kiss that lasted for several minutes.

The alcohol was wearing off and the intimate embrace between Caro and Grace seemed to heat up even more with caressing of each other's body and kissing that found various places on their bodies. It was sensual poetry in action as the two girls turned up the passion as they fell to the floor and humped each other's leg causing their pussies to salivate extreme fluids. It was another intense orgasm that hit both girls simultaneously.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss..."

The wave of bliss had each girl gripping one another in a tight embrace until the tide ebbed away.

Looking into Caro's eyes and seeing desire, Grace spoke up. "Let's go to my bedroom and continue this."

Caro didn't need any further encouragement. They both checked on their other friend who was sound asleep on the sofa. Covering her with a blanket, the new lovers retired to the bedroom to explore each other fully. For several hours, the two girls explored each other in ways that were new to Caro, but old hat for Grace. The passion was taken to levels far beyond either girl's expectations since they were sharing the ultimate fantasy of Grace. The oral pleasures, teaching and administering were just the tip of the iceberg. Deep penetration was also explored with Grace's strap-on. And very sensual intimacy was explored with fingers as well. It was the wee hours of the morning before the girls fell asleep, only to be awaken by a very hung over, naked Ann.

Composing themselves, the girls got dressed in silence. Ann seemed the most embarrassed of her state of affairs, but it was the other two that seemed to be very confused at where anything was going or not. Standing in a room that was permeated with sex all over, the girls stood in silence not sure what to say until Ann spoke out.

"I need to go home and take a real awakening shower."

"Yea, I should probably do that too." Caro said agreeing with Ann but winking at Grace.

Grace just nodded.

The girls were out the door as Grace went and sat on the sofa. She looked over and saw the camera. Smiling, she downloaded the images to her laptop and viewed the night prior. Smiling at all the excitement... Grace had to think that it wasn't a one-time thing... Her night alone with Caro was something special.

Feel free to contact me to let me know what you liked about this story.

12