Grace's Jacob Ch. 01

Story Info
A widower finds his lustful side.
2.1k words
4.39
15.1k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loving50
Loving50
187 Followers

Life is so good! Most mornings Jacob woke with that statement on his mind. Of course, most mornings Jacob woke to the sight of his loving wife by his side. In the early light of the day Jacob could take in her beauty and sweetness as he watched her sleep. Rarely did she wake before him and the pleasure of watching her sleep was a joy that he cherished. It's sad that one doesn't completely appreciate such a gift until it's gone.

Jacob met Grace Alice Swanson when they were both 19. It was a crisp fall day in 1971 as he navigated the crowded hallways of Mason Hall on the University of Illinois. Classes had begun a month before but Jacob was still struggling with juggling his schedule of school, work and his responsibilities on the family farm. The pressure was weighing heavily on him as he kept his head down, pushing his way through the stream of students to Biology Lab.

Abruptly turning, Jacob slammed into a door jam, knocking the books from his arms as he stumbled. Looking up, he swore softly realizing he wasn't even in the right room. He heard a few light giggles before looking up to access the damage. A couple of freshmen girls stood on the other side of the room watching him. He felt his face redden as he stooped over to collect his things that were scattered over the floor.

"Here let me help you with that." She practically sang to him. Her voice was like singing to his ears, on that first day and for every day after.

Jacob glanced up and met the gaze of the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. His breath actually caught as he took her in. Her hair was chestnut brown and cut very short. Her pixie face was round and friendly with a huge grin and beautiful liquid brown eyes that sparkled at him from behind her glasses. He was mesmerized by the sight of her and believe it or not, fell in love with her immediately.

By the time he came to his senses and could begin to form a relatively intelligent sentence, she had gathered all of his things and stood in front of him with an amused look on her face. Quickly, Jacob snapped out of his self imposed trance and hopped to his feet.

Taking his belongings from her, he said, "Thank you. That was really clumsy of me. Sorry."

Her smile brightened as she extended her hand to him, "That's ok," she said in her melodic voice, "I can be pretty clumsy too."

"My name is Grace and you are?" She asked as she shook his hand.

"I'm Jacob and I'm really happy to meet you." Jacob replied, suddenly remembering his manners.

Thus began a love story that exceeds most love stories. Jacob and Grace quickly became inseparable and before long she was as in love with him as he was with her at their very first glance. They married the following summer, graduated from college two years later and moved to North Carolina after landing their first real jobs.

Buying a home followed and then the addition of children, first a son and then a daughter. For over 40 years they loved, laughed, enjoyed the good times and persevered through the challenges. Marriage was relatively easy when the union was so perfect and meant to be, was how they saw it. They often counseled young couples on how to build a great marriage and though they didn't consider any marriage to be perfect, they knew they were extremely fortunate to have one that was close.

So on a chilly winter morning in January, Jacob woke early and propped himself on his elbow, taking in the sight of his lovely wife sleeping beside him. Her hair, now mostly grey, lay on the pillow framing her face. The light was dim as he leaned over to kiss her lips lightly, hoping she would wake ready to make love with him.

At the very first touch of his lips on hers Jacob knew. Her lips were cold and with a tinge of blue. He gasped in disbelief even as he accepted what he knew was true. His beautiful Grace was gone.

The following days were a blur to him. Pulling her body to the floor and performing rescue breathing and CPR didn't bring her back to him. The paramedics couldn't bring her back either. The doctors at the hospital tried also but there was no saving Grace. An aneurism had taken her in her sleep and nothing Jacob could have done would have saved her. The family rallied around him and somehow Jacob endured the intense pain as they said goodbye to their loving grandma, mother and wife.

Life may not be as good, but it does go on, became the thought Jacob often woke with over the following months. A difficult week merged into a month and before long, Jacob was managing to live a skeleton sort of life, not like before but tolerable most of the time.

He had his career, a loving family, his health and his memories. Eventually he managed to even enjoy life again though Grace was never far from his mind. Sometimes he would wake in the night crying, but other times he would smile in the dark of his bedroom, revisiting memories and that brought him comfort.

Four months after losing his beloved wife, Jacob's son asked him to come for an extended visit. Jacob hesitated at first but eventually admitted that traveling and being close to family would be a welcome distraction. Plans were made quickly and soon Jacob was on a plane to San Diego.

His son and daughter in law, Levi and Jenelle, lived in a large home about 15 minutes from the beach. Their children were in college so there was more than enough room for Jacob to stay as long as he liked with them. His room was comfortable and soon he was making himself useful by doing odd jobs around the house. At first Levi and Jenelle said they didn't want him to feel he had to work around their house but Jacob insisted on being helpful.

"You know I love to fix things and obviously you aren't going to get them done," Jacob said, with a playful jab at Levi. Unlike his father, Levi was never one to notice details and finish jobs. "I appreciate being here and would like to leave things better than when I came. Please let me finish some jobs around here."

Realizing that helping out was beneficial to Jacob, the couple quickly agreed. The situation was working well for all of them so Jacob stayed on longer than he had originally intended.

After a month or so Jenelle received a call from her sister, Jan. Her relationship with her boyfriend was once again on the rocks and she needed a place to stay. This was nothing new. Jan regularly had crises in her life and seldom could handle problems without her sister's help. Jenelle loved her though and quickly agreed to allow Jan to move in for a few months while she got on her feet.

At the end of June, Jan pulled up in front of the house in her jeep with her few belongings. Levi and Jenelle were used to the sight of Jan coming with so little but Jacob was surprised that a woman in her later thirties would own almost nothing. Jan had spent her adult life drifting from one guy to the next never putting down roots. Still she was a very nice woman, even if she consistently had very bad taste in men.

Jan had, of course, met Jacob before but it had been many years since she had seen him in person. His bald head took her by surprise since she remembered a full head of dark hair. He still had those bright blue eyes that twinkled when he laughed and his sense of humor was still intact. He had the typical belly of a man approaching his 60's but still he was attractive and always pleasant. She enjoyed talking to him and they all settled in together to enjoy the southern California summer.

In mid July, Levi and Jenelle left for an extended weekend at a friend's cabin. Their children were gone for much of the summer working at various camps in the mountains. That left Jacob and Jan alone in the house for five days. Neither was uncomfortable with the prospect since things had been going well so far. They talked about their individual plans for the long weekend and even planned a few meals to enjoy together.

Late Saturday night, Jacob woke with a start. Light from the pool streamed through his window. He pulled on a pair of gym shorts and quietly walked through the house to the back French doors. The soft lapping of water caught his attention before he reached to turn off the pool lights. Looking intently into the pool, he caught sight of Jan swimming laps. From where he stood, he could see her smoothly doing the front crawl. As she got closer to where he was standing, he could see her bare ass just above the top of the water. The round cheeks moved up and down as her hips swayed and her legs kicked smoothly. Of course, Jacob had seen her swim before but never naked. The sight of her round bottom on the water caused his cock to spring to attention.

He and Grace had always had a good sex life. Not great, but good. Sometimes it was even very good but Jacob learned to accept that it would never be great. Grace was very conservative and although she loved him passionately, that didn't include anything except basic sex. Oral sex was out although he tried to introduce it during the early years and any position other that missionary and the occasional penetration from the back while standing was also out. Doggy on all fours was not acceptable because as Grace put it, "I am not a dog!"

Accepting a very vanilla sex life wasn't difficult for Jacob. He loved Grace and would never do anything to hurt her or their marriage. However, at that moment, standing at the end of the pool, the sight of Jan's ass moving in the dim light of the pool, stirred his cock like he couldn't remember being stirred in a very long time.

Jan's head was mostly down in the water except for when she took a quick breath to the side so Jacob didn't think she would notice him. Quietly he moved to a chair situated behind a row of lounge chairs. His hand began to stroke his cock through his shorts as he watched her take her laps. He didn't think about what he was doing, just enjoyed the scene before him. After a minute he slipped his hand down his shorts and began to more firmly stroke his cock. It had been a very long time since he had been so aroused and even longer since he had seen a naked woman in person. He hoped he would get the chance to see more of her.

After some time Jan appeared to be slowing down her workout. He watched as she leisurely flipped over in the water and did a few easy laps of the backstroke. His hand furiously stroked his throbbing cock as her breasts were exposed to him. He watched them bobbing in the water, nipples erect. At least he thought they were puckered and hard. It was hard to tell from such a distance and he fought the urge to move closer. Still the gentle bouncing of her tits was more than enough to fuel his desire and his hand.

Jan reached the ladder at the end of the pool and pulled herself up. Water dripped off her round ass as she swung her leg off to the side. "Lucky water," muttered Jacob as he continued to stroke his shaft. He watched as she gracefully strode to a chair and picked up a towel. Jacob was careful to stay in the shadows but let out a sigh when she wrapped the towel around her body.

Suddenly alert to her surroundings, Jan startled and turned her head in his direction.

"Shit!" Jacob whispered under his breath, fighting to control his heavy breathing.

Jan stood there in all her glorious nakedness for a moment. Then she shrugged and finished drying off. Then bunching up the towel and slipping it around her neck, she confidently started toward the door, her breasts lightly bouncing and her ass wiggling as she walked.

Jacob froze in place as she passed him, stopped to face the shadows where he was hiding and said in a low, seductive voice, "I'll be in my bedroom, Jacob, if you'd like to join me."

*****

Part 2 to follow. Please make comments. They help me to know what's working and what isn't.

Loving50
Loving50
187 Followers