Grace's Monsoonal Gangbang

Story Info
Grace dominates then receives the boss lesson.
5k words
4.25
10.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
359 Followers

A few weeks following the events described in Asian Downpour, Grace arranged her first gangbang. We'd been in regular contact over that period but had not been intimate. The arrangements were to meet at the Bentley Motel, at the corner of the Albany and Leach Highways this Saturday evening for a 9 pm kick-off. The location was very convenient for me since it was but a ten-minute bus journey from my house, meaning I could have a few drinks and not worry about driving. Grace lined up five men in total for this event, so it would be interesting to see what choices she made.

I arrived around 8.30 pm with a backpack containing condoms (if needed), lubricant, a clean bill of health from the doctor, sundry other items and a six-pack of beer. The motel had a moderate level of custom with the majority of guests housed at the northern end, close to where the two highways intersected. At the southern end were three cars, one an Audi sports, parked next to the check-in kiosk. There was only one cabin, on the first floor, sited above the kiosk, that was illuminated. I glanced at the motel layout for the number and, sure enough, it was this first-floor cabin.

The nerves had returned. This was my first gangbang. What if I couldn't perform in front of four other strangers? What if I was inadequate? Since I was chosen to participate in Grace's first gangbang, I must have measured up when we initially met at the Parkerville Tavern earlier. As a result, my four fellows would be similar in build, size, temperament and sexual kinks I supposed. Nevertheless, I sat by a tree, out of sight and consumed a beer to ease my concerns.

Suitably fortified, I ascended the staircase towards the cabin. The blinds of the window, adjacent to the door, were firmly drawn, and I could hear laughter and music coming from within. As soon as I knocked on the door, the chatter ceased, and the male voice asked who was there.

"Jason," I offered, "Here for the 'special' event."

"Password?"

Grace had insisted that the event be shrouded in this ludicrous layer of security to prevent undesirables from gate-crashing. Only six people knew about it, and, given the neglected nature of the motel and its location, nestled against two six-lane highways, there was little chance of intruders.

"Midnight's Edge," I had no idea where that password originated, but I gave it nonetheless.

The door opened, and a man peered out and looked me up and down. He then looked away, no doubt checking the photograph I supplied to Grace in advance of our meeting. The door closed, and I heard a rattle as my host fumbled with the security latch. The door then re-opened again just enough for my slender frame the enter.

With the door firmly latched again behind me, I looked around the dimly lit room. There were three men but no Grace, who was in the bathroom, dolling herself up. The man who opened the door introduced himself as Tim, he was well into his fifties, bearded and very much overweight. Another man looked similar to Tim but seemed cowed or timid, and his name was Jack. The third guy was Mark who had Anglo-Asian looks, considerably younger than the other two, probably in his late twenties and just a little below my height. I was the tallest in the room and all three were naked from the waist up.

I popped my bag down in a corner and grabbed my beers, but there was no room in the tiny bar fridge, so I placed them on the writing desk by the TV. I offered my three companions one, but they declined as they had beverages in the fridge. I cracked a can, clinked my drink with theirs and took a deep gulp. The air was thick with nerves, and only small talk was made.

I sidled up to Mark, who was closest in age to me and attempted to engage in conversation.

"When did you meet Grace?" I asked after dispensing with pleasantries.

"Couple of weeks back," Came a guarded reply.

"Same for me," I persisted, "At the Parkerville Tavern?"

"Yeah," He replied, "Inconvenient for me since I live in Fremantle."

"I'm in Vic Park, so not as bad a location for me."

"How many times did you hook-up?"

"Couple of Tuesdays ago."

"Did you get action?"

I proceeded to regale my Asian compadre about how I forgot condoms, how we were working against the clock, how water sports were a theme of our engagement, and how Grace left me high and dry.

The humour visibly relaxed Mark and caused the two hair bears to glance over before they resumed a hushed conversation.

"I had two meetings with Grace before tonight," Said Mark, to my jealous surprise, "Yeah, first meeting I hammered all her holes into submission and, on the second, I forced her to swallow my piss and cum right there in the car park!"

There was a hint of dominant anger in his voice as he retold his encounters with Grace, and it got a rise out of me.

"Left her a fucking mess both times, on the dirt, when I took off," He continued, "Only way to treat such whores."

And yet, Grace invited Mark to this gangbang so she must like rough treatment. I wondered how far she would go and I suspected I would find out tonight.

Just then, there was a knock on the door, and the fifth male arrived. After passing the security checks, a tall, confident man walked in. Again, in his fifties, Craig was solidly built but sporting a small beer gut, with a 5 pm shadow adorning his rugged face. With the introductions made, Craig turned out to be the motel manager who had offered the cabin for the event in return for participation rights.

It struck me, though, that triumvirate of the over fifty's gentlemen had some familiarity with each other and, probably, with Grace since she was of that vintage. Mark and I were the stunt cocks, invited for our stamina and versatility, and for possibly putting on a show for the other three since they showed little inclination to mix with us.

Just after 9 pm, the door to the bathroom opened up to the glare of daylight compared to the dim lighting of the main room. Out walked Grace, made up to the nines and dressed in a white silk kimono that contrasted well with long, silky black hair. Her movement was graceful, and with a huge grin across her slim face, greeted each of us with a passionate kiss. Her feminine beauty, the delicate perfume and her evident confidence brought my cock to attention within the confines of my jeans.

"Where's my champagne?" She asked seductively.

The timid hair bear stood to ramrod attention and stumbled toward the fridge and withdrew a bottle. Jack struggled to pop the cork but managed it after several attempts. Bubbly liquid spilt onto the carpet, and, when I glanced at the motel manager he seemed unflustered by the stain.

Jack filled a cheap wine flute, dropped to his knees, crawled over to Grace, who looked down on him as a master looks upon a servant, and took the proffered glass.

"Thank you, Jack," She sneered, "Do your duty."

With that, Jack kissed Grace's outstretched hand as she took a sip of champagne. She raised a long slim leg and placed it delicately on the bed by her side. The silk kimono draped over to reveal a black silk stocking and a red stiletto. Grace's action was Jack's cue to fawningly kiss the shoe and plant further sloppy kisses up Grace's leg to her eminent pleasure.

"Nice boy, now get down."

Jack kneeled back down on the carpet, and arms outstretched begging penance, with his face buried in the shag. Grace downed the glass in one swallow and placed her stiletto hard into Jack's back. He made no sound as his humiliation.

"Refill me!" She demanded of Tim, who was as quick as Jack to retrieve the bottle and fulfil her order. Craig had an amused look on his face at this supplication, a look that betrayed he'd seen this before.

"What the fuck is this?" Whispered Mark into my ear.

I shrugged my shoulders at this unexpected start to the night's event, but his breath aroused me.

"No whore should be exhibiting such posturing," He continued, draining his beer bottle, "I'll bust her, and bust her good!"

I found her action amusing. Grace struck me as confident sexually, and it was one of the reasons she divorced her husband as he couldn't keep up and wasn't very imaginative in the bedroom or elsewhere.

By now, Grace ordered both men to please her, which meant kissing and caressing her legs. The kimono remained on, covering her small breasts and hiding those juicy, dark and distended nipples. wcould see that she was wearing a matching garter, and, overall, was a very sexy ensemble.

Meanwhile, Craig was undressing, and when he was naked, I wasn't very impressed with his tools but kept my surprise to myself. Not so, Mark. I distinctly heard a snort of derision when he saw what Craig had brought to the event.

Grace was downing that bottle of champagne quickly while belittling her two fawning supplicants who addressed her as 'mistress'. Craig was wanking his pathetically small cock, eyes glued to Grace, waiting for a cue.

Holding out a long, slender arm towards Craig, and with a beautifully manicured finger beckoned him forth.

"Undress me, lover!" She cooed, confirming there was a history between them.

Craig walked slowly behind Grace, and delicately removed the kimono draped across her shoulders before placing it on the bedside table. He then dropped to his knees and pulled down Grace's lace panties. With practised ease, the two hair bears temporarily ceased their ministrations on her legs. When Grace stepped out of her panties, Craig picked them up, walked back to where he was standing and began sniffing the damp fabric.

These three were sissies to varying degrees with Craig possibly the less beta of them all. After a few minutes of sniffing, Craig wrapped the panties around his cock and began jerking off to Grace's seductive encouragement. Seconds later, Craig shrieked and shuddered in pleasure as he spurted man juice into Grace's panties.

I felt Mark tense up next to before whispering that he would give Craig a lesson he would never forget. Mark was evidently bisexual like me, but how to communicate this to him?

"I wouldn't waste my time on such a loser," I replied softly and directly.

"You're bisexual?" Asked Mark, with a spark of enthusiasm.

"Yep," I answered.

Grace didn't know this, so it was a coincidence that she chose two dominant men who happened to enjoy male-on-male sex.

"Top or bottom?"

"I switch. You?"

"Total bottom."

"Really?" I looked at Mark in complete surprise, given his aggressive comments towards Grace earlier.

"For real," He replied, "While I put whores like that in their place, I'm submissive to men."

Mark was quite the enigma. This event now had some real possibilities both tonight and possibly in the future.

Meantime, a spent Craig had handed his mistress the spunk-soiled panties back to Grace, who ordered the two hair bears to clean up as if she was offering two dogs a treat. Both took hold of Grace's gift and proceeded to lick it clean. I saw Grace's delicate frame spasm as she watched.

By now, I was rock hard and decided to remove my jeans, boxers and shoes. When my boners sprang to attention, Grace's and Craig's eyes bulged. 'Nice' was all Mark said as he followed my lead. His cock was impressive too, similar in dimensions to mine, cut and dribbling pre-cum.

With the panties cleaned, Grace discarded them to the table on top of her kimono and ordered the hair bears to disrobe. Tim had a big cock beneath his swollen belly, but it had this odd oval shape, wider in the middle compared to the helmet and base. Jack, on the other hand, was average size if a little longer than Craig. None of the middle-aged beta males was to my taste, and I wasn't going to entertain fucking their hairy-arsed stink pipes tonight. Mark's on the other hand!

Grace removed her stilettos and cast them aside before climbing onto the bed and spreading her legs.

"Pleasure me, slaves!"

All three beta males stood to attention and approached the bed. Tim offered his cock to Grace, Jack suckled on her dark, distended nipples, and Craig went down on her shaven snatch. Given Grace's reaction, the three older gents knew their stuff, perhaps this was their first time doing it together, but there seemed to be no awkwardness.

"Can I touch your cock?" Whispered Mark, eyes glued to the action on the bed.

"Sure," I responded and released my grip.

Mark had a soft, delicate hand that had not seen a hard day's work in its life, and he gently gripped my hard pole. I went to return the favour, but Mark reminded me he was a bottom. Disappointed, I sought out his bunghole and began massaging it much to Mark's appreciation. It was dry, so I licked my fingers and returned.

Over on the bed, Grace was directing the action in a condescending tone, as the triumvirate changed positions and duties. As I pressured Mark's O-ring to yield to my digital invasion, he was on the boil again towards Grace's vanity.

"Cunts like that are above their station!"

"She seems to be enjoying it."

"Slut won't enjoy what I'm going to do to it."

"What will you do?"

"Hole it wide open," He said through clenched teeth as his rosette allowed entry, "Fuckpig won't walk for a week!"

His anger reflected in his hand that was working my pole in a firm but not painful way.

"See, those betas aren't going anywhere near her arsehole!"

That was true, they seemed to be consciously avoiding any anal action, despite Grace loving her back doors kicked in. Each beta took turns working her pussy in a variety of positions before filling her up, resting and returning to the fray. Not once, did they DP her, although they spit roasted Grace several times.

The temperature gradually rose as did the room's aroma: a combination of perfume and pussy juice, sweat and sperm. Slowly, the betas expended themselves but not before enjoying several orgasms that I thought them incapable of having. By this time, Mark was jerking me firmly while enjoying two fingers up his shitter.

The betas climbed off the bed, sweat falling in rivers across their flabby, unhealthy bodies, and flopped into the chairs exhausted.

Now, gentlemen," Came Grace's very faint voice, "Be gentle with me."

Her submission was our cue.

"You're going to cop it now, you cunt!" Hissed Mark as my fingers exited his tight dirt box.

Grace was splayed across the bed, oozing sperm from her boiling snatch and dried ropes caked on her small tits and across her make-up smeared face.

"You three watch how a slut like this gets treated!" Mark boasted as he knelt beside Grace's head, grabbed her hair roughly and forced his angry cock inside her mouth.

The betas looked horrified at Mark's action as well as at the size of his cock. Then the same gasp greeted me as I walked past them the join Mark at the opposite side of the bed.

Grace was struggling to get Mark's entire length down her throat. Her hands were on his hips, and cheeks flushed with effort and her eyes popping out of her head. Grace choked, spat out his length and hocked up a heap of saliva which she rubbed into his pole.

"That's it cunt, spit it out!"

I slapped my length against Grace's cheek as she attempted to swallow Mark again. When she came up for air, Grace gasped violently, and Mark spat on her face!

"There's another cock to service, whore!"

Mark let go of Grace's hair in disgust. She turned her head and took my cock in her mouth. Without repeating Mark's action, I did press my advantage and forced as much length down her throat as she could handle. Same result, violent coughing and copious amount of spit.

We alternated for several minutes, forcing Grace to the limit, all the while Mark was verbally degrading her. To be fair, she was a trooper and lapped it this punishment.

While waiting to abuse her throat, I reached down and jammed two fingers inside her cum bucket and frigged hard. Seconds later, Grace ejected violent arcs of hot piss, and she screamed in pleasure. Over the din, I heard our companions gasp in surprise, and Jack got up and approached the bed.

I frigged Grace again, and Jack opened his mouth, attempting to catch the fluid in his mouth. Partial success greeted his attempt. I frigged Grace a third time, and, when I pulled my fingers out, Jack placed his bearded mouth across Grace's clam and slurped at any an all fluid that came out. On the fourth attempt, Grace stopped me. She'd had enough of that.

"On your fucking knees, slut," Mark knelt on the bed and inched his way to the centre as a disorientated Grace struggled to regain control of her faculties. She was a mess. Saliva smeared across her face, eyes watering, and streaks of mascara and eyes shadow, but Grace was in seventh heaven.

"Jason, get the lube and start work on the cunt's shit pipe," Hissed Mark, "We're going to work it hard!"

Using lubricant seemed a gentle concession in what was shaping up top be a brutal assault. I grabbed the lube, oblivious to what the betas were saying, returned to the bed, grabbed Grace by the ankles and pulled her down the bed so that her face was in line with Mark's cock.

In the doggy position, Grace continued leaking beta semen is long rivulets from her boiling pussy. I spread her arse cheeks apart and saw that it was coasted in man juice as well. Turning, I saw expectation on Jack's face and offered him another clean-up mission. It was the closest anal action these three had been to all night.

As this was going on, Mark was brutally throat fucking Grace, whose moans of pleasure, if you can call them that, were drowned out by choking, coughing and spitting noises.

Jack grabbed a tissue and wiped his saliva off Grace's dark bung after he'd licked up the goo. He was about to sit back down to enjoy the show, but I retained him for another task. I squeezed a generous amount of lubricant onto Grace's sphincter and began massaging it in using a brutal two-finger assault. If she objected, there was no signal. I continued working the slime inside her shitter before I pressed my fingers firmly against the membrane separating Grace's two fuck holes.

As expected, the reaction violently expelled the sperm dying inside her pussy. The betas gasped in surprise, but Jack knew what to do. Three...two...one...fire. A jet of sticky fluid shot out again and onto his tongue which he greedily swallowed. The next round only yielded a small amount, but still, Jack wrapped his mouth across Grace's maw and cleaned her up again.

"How's it going back there?" Asked Mark whose pole he brutally jammed down Grace's throat.

"Don't know," I replied, mounting the bed, "I'll tell you when I'm balls deep."

I pressed my swollen head at Grace's greasy pucker and pressed. The weight of my body against Grace's tiny frame enabled me to smash her back doors easily, and within a second, I was deep inside. Grace yelled in a mixture of pleasure and pain, but Mark just pushed her head violently down of his shaft.

"Take the pain. It's what worthless whores like you do!"

Without any time for Grace to get used to my dick sheathed to the hilt inside her tiny butt, I placed my hands on her hips and mercifully pumped away. Each time Grace choked on Mark's cock, her O-ring tightened in shock. What a sublime experience!

A few minutes later, I ceased pumping and motioned to Mark that we should progress to DP. Capital idea, so he withdrew his slimy cock and shimmied underneath Grace, giving her a few second of respite before the assault recommenced. When he was in position, Mark put one hand on Grace's waist, pulled her down, and used the other hand to direct his dick to probe for the opening to her pussy. I remained balls deep up Grace's shitter when I suddenly felt a creeping pressure as Mark's penetration forced the membrane against my shaft. Another sublime experience!

For who knows how long, Mark and I hammered Grace's holes without mercy, alternating twice I think allowing us to contrast how our cocks felt in each one. She took the physical and verbal punishment with glee. The betas were in awe of the action, lacking the imagination do anything like this. Suddenly, I felt Mark's pace slacken. He announced his intention to unload on Grace's face, in true scud movie style.

Dazman
Dazman
359 Followers
12