Grace's Release Ch. 06: The Unexpected

Story Info
When things don't turn out as expected.
4k words
4.51
14.5k
1
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is Chapter 6 in the series of "Grace's Release" stories. In regard to this specific chapter, this is the "part two" continuation of "Grace's Release, Ch 5: Lunch Date" so please start with that story before reading this one for the best reading experience. If you want to start at the beginning of Grace's journey please start with "Grace's Release Chapter 1: First Wounds". Thank you for reading.)

****

Removing the butt plug from the glass in full view of the waitress Master pressed it into my palm, and whispered softly to her. "Now, Wendy, my little one over there is not feeling so well. Would you mind escorting her to the ladies room to make sure she arrives safely?"

She nodded in agreement before He had even finished speaking, then after helping me to stand, she allowed me to lean against her as we made our way to the single toilet restroom. As soon as she'd closed the door and turned the lock she bombarded me with questions, "Oh my God, what is He doing to you? Are you okay? How many orgasms have you had already?"

Shakily I stood in front of the mirror, wetting my hands under the faucet and pressing the cool water to my cheeks and forehead. Once I'd caught my breath somewhat, I answered her. "Um, I think I'm up to four so far, Master wants me spent. He has me wearing a thong which inserts a vibrator inside of me. " I stared at the butt plug in my hand, sure of only the fact that He wanted me to insert it but I had no idea how involved He wanted Wendy to be in that process.

She noticed my line of sight and giggled, "Master huh? That is so hot, and can I see your wet pussy?" I decided there wasn't any harm and I was already so turned on that I was close to not caring what she saw so I sat on the simple wooden chair in the corner and pulled back my skirt revealing the black lace thong to her for the second time this afternoon. She openly touched me now, moaning when she felt moisture on my inner thighs. Leaning in she pressed her nose into my crotch and sighed then pulled back, her eyes alight with arousal as she felt the vibrations which reverberated throughout my sex. Reaching down she pressed her finger tips against the base of the vibrator relishing in the way my hips flexed in response. "This is so fucking hot."

I turned the plug over in my hands and took a deep breath leaning back further on the chair to better position myself to insert it but no matter what I did I couldn't find an easy position to reach my asshole, beyond barely grazing it. I sighed again but this time out of frustration, unsure how I would be able to do this.

She noticed my distress and bit her lip before hesitantly asking, "Can I help you? I've never done it before but I'm sure I can figure it out, it's pretty straight forward right?"

I chewed my lip nervously wondering if this is what Master had intended, this new experience with Wendy. Either way I knew He expected me to have the plug in my ass when I returned to the table so I would ultimately need her help. After a few moments of deliberation I decided I would let her help me and nodded. "Please be careful okay?"

"I will." She gasped and she took the plug from me, then guided me to stand then bend over the chair and lay my chest against the cushioned seat. She paused and before putting the butt plug against my tight ass hole and she surprised me by putting her mouth over it and probing gently with her tongue. The sensation was foreign but at the same time incredibly erotic. Pulling my thong aside she also ran the smooth surface of the plug against the lips of my pussy, soaking it with my juices. I moaned and she smiled, "Feels good, doesn't it?"

Soon afterward she pulled away and the icy cool glass of the plug returned to my asshole then she began to push. The glass provided no give so its pressure was absolute as it forced its way in and stretched my asshole. I whimpered loudly and began to pull away as the pain became intense and in combination with the harsh vibration inside of my pussy another orgasm began drawing near. I hadn't expected the plug to be so painful and I began to pull away. She gripped my thigh and pulled me back crooning softly, "No honey, don't pull away, let it stretch your ass for me. This is so incredibly hot."

"But it hurts too much, Wendy, please stop." I cried, tears stinging my eyes. I tried to breathe but it hurt and without Master there to focus my mind, fear and panic threatened. Even through my tears my body still exploded in orgasm and I cried as the control over my body and my pleasure was no longer mine. "Please..." was the only word that I could force through my building fear yet she continued.

"That's right, whimper for me. This is what you get off too, right? Being controlled and forced to do things like this?" Grabbing the base of the plug she pulled sharply on it, making me cry out aloud. "That's what I thought, you're a dirty little slut and you like having your ass hole stretched out, don't you?"

My body was too weak to fight her now beyond my sobs, begging her to stop. She pushed her fingers firmly against my clitoris increasing the level of my pain. I wanted to tell her how wrong she was, how she had misunderstood us completely but I was choked by tears.

We were both startled by heavy pounding on the bathroom door. In that moment I didn't care who was on the other side of the door, all I cared about was making it stop and reaching Master so I mustered all that I had and cried out with all of my strength, "Master!!"

In response to my cries, the pounding intensified and I could hear voices on the other side of the door becoming more agitated and then I heard Master's voice above the others. "Grace, honey! Open the door for me, Wendy, open the God-damned door right now!"

Wendy seemed to snap out of her tunnel vision and stood, scrambling unsure of what to do with herself. In a flurry she grabbed the butt plug and pulled extremely hard, trying to remove it quickly. My ass was so tightly clenched around it that the ripping sensation lit my ass on fire anew and I cried out loudly again; this left my body quivering on the chair and unable to move. She painted a polite smile on her face and stood to face the door just as it was being kicked in, the dead bolt gave way and a small group of people charged inside. The fact that I was still laid over the chair with my naked ass still full of the butt plug and now exposed to a group of strangers meant little to me. A balding middle aged man stood among the group and when he saw me he cried out in alarm at my state; then he turned to Wendy in question. Master rushed to me and gathered me to Him, searching my tear stained face.

He then turned His rage onto Wendy and she shrank back a little beneath it. "What the FUCK did you think you were doing?" He bellowed at her, his deep voice echoing off the walls in the tiny room.

She balked at Him in confusion, "You asked me to take her to the bathroom and help her get herself off with the butt plug you old pervert!"

"Wendy!" The middle aged man from before cried in his heavy Italian accent and apologized to Master but He was not concerned with the man now, his focus was entirely on Wendy.

"I asked you to take her to the ladies room because she wasn't feeling well, not to fucking sodomize her! If you were doing anything that she wanted you to do, do you think she would be screaming and crying and I don't know, begging you to stop you little wretch?"

She continued to protest but we wouldn't be staying any longer. After giving the middle aged man (who turned out to be the restaurant owner Mr. Angelino) His card, Master stood with me and carried me out to the sleek black town car which was waiting on the curb, with me still softly crying into his shirt all the while. I shook uncontrollably but couldn't speak and after he sat with me on His lap, He leaned forward pulling off His blazer and laid it over me.

"Home, now." He commanded the driver and without a response from the front seat, He raised the privacy shield and we felt the car pull away from the curb and into traffic. He took my chin in His hand and pulled my face up so that He could look at me again. My eyes were still brimming but I felt myself slipping further into the numbness of shock. He recognized me slipping away as well and His gaze turned to ice.

"Stay with Me Grace, I'm right here. Don't shut Me out, little one." But as hard as I tried I could no longer force myself to stay present. My body was still in pain from the impalement of the butt plug and my mind was overwrought with the emotions that still stormed my mind from my prior attack, even still in my nightmares last night.

Once we arrived home, He carried me inside then straight to the master bathroom and began to run a warm bath pouring Epsom salts and oils into the water, then he set me on my feet to undress me. He untied my dress and gently lifted it from my shoulders then he dropped to His knees and pulled the lace thong down, and I cried out as the vibrator vacated its place in my pussy, even though its vibrations had long ago stilled. There was no pain in the motion but both my body and my emotions were raw with the trauma I had just endured. I stepped out of the thong as it grazed my ankles, also leaving my heels behind.

Once I stood naked before Him, He lifted me over the edge of the tub and helped me to steadily lower myself down into the water, a single whimper escaping my lips as the warm water reached my abused ass, and His eyes were alight with rage. Instead of climbing in beside me He knelt on the tile floor outside of the tub and leaned in closely to my face. "Grace I need you to talk to Me, I need to know what she did to you. I can't help you if I don't know, tell Me now."

My compulsion to obey Him drew the words from my lips and my answer came in an entirely monotone voice, devoid of emotion as I told Him all that had occurred in the apparent half hour I'd been in the ladies room with Wendy.

"She asked me to let her see how wet I'd gotten then she told offered to help me insert the plug. I couldn't reach to do it myself so I thought it would be sort of reward to her like we'd talked about at the table. She did spend a few moments licking me there but when she started to push it inside of me it hurt. I told her when my limit was getting close and over and over again as she both reached and exceeded it but she wouldn't stop. She held me down and kept pushing and it hurt so badly. I cried but she didn't care, she just kept pushing. She called me a whore and a slut, and she asked me if this is what I liked for You to do for me and how dirty it made me. It felt as if she was ripping me in two when she would yank against the plug once it was inside of me. It hurt so badly but with the vibrator I couldn't stop myself from cumming again. I'm so-sorry, I just couldn't- I couldn't stop it."

As I told him all, hot tears streamed down over my cheeks, mingling with the sticky cool wetness of where my earlier tears had been. He listened intently but didn't touch me, as He allowed me to process the entire horrendous experience. Once I was done speaking I looked down at my hands as I wrung them unsure of what to say other than a very morbid, "The end."

At that He took my face into His hands and pulled it up until I looked at Him. "This was not your fault, Grace. Your pleasure is mine and I don't care if you were standing naked in the street, she had no right."

"But Master, I didn't stop her, I even had an orgasm..."

He placed his hand over my mouth lightly to stop my words, "That is inconsequential, no means no Grace. You asked her to stop, repeatedly right?" and when I nodded sadly He continued, "No is equivalent to a safe word, Grace. That means that everything has to stop. I never gave her permission to pleasure you although I wouldn't have begrudged you a little fun, but never to that extent. The butt plug was to be used as a tool to help bring your focus to me and the pleasure that you can experience with consensual submission. My intension was never this outcome, be that as it may, this is just a setback on our journey; we will get through this. I need you to understand that your submission is for Me, no one else. You have the right in any situation to stop what's happening, even with Me through the use of your safe word. I understand she physically restrained you and I'm not saying that you could have or should have done anything more, I simply want you to understand that just because you are a submissive does not mean that every other person is allowed the privilege of being Dominant to you; that is only a right that is earned not given. Now Grace this next part will be very difficult but before we do anything I need to know that you still trust me."

Even through my tears there was no hesitation in my answer, "With my life."

Although His eyes were still filled with concern, His smile was kind. "It pleases me to hear that, little one. You need to know that you did absolutely nothing wrong today. I will be pressing charges against our little waitress and hopefully that will teach her some respect, although I'd love to take her across my whipping bench." His tone was a deep angry growl and this seemed to bring me some comfort.

He gently cupped my cheek and looked into my eyes. "Now that we've allowed some time to soak, I need to remove the butt plug Grace."

He saw me begin to retreat, even if it was only in my mind but when He spoke again in the deep timbre of Master's voice it drew me back to Him. "I know that you're afraid, Grace, but I need to make sure you're not seriously injured. I will make this as easy as I can but if you need medical attention we cannot delay it."

I knew His words were true but my ass still ached with a dull throb and the idea of reliving the prior painful experience with Wendy had me hyperventilating.

His face was filling my line of sight, and he now held my face with both hands and of course He knew the source of my distress, as He always did. "Grace, who am I?"

"Master..." I answered in a voice barely above a whisper.

He nodded, "Good girl, and would Master ever hurt you?"

"No Master." I answered again.

His tone was cajoling, "Good little one, now I think it's time that we get you out that tub." He helped me to stand and climb out, then guided me to the bed and lifted me onto it. "I want you to turn on your hands and knees and bring your bottom back toward me."

I did as I was told and followed his leading until He stopped me, then placed his hands upon my bare skin; and He must have felt me trembling. "Now I'm only going to look at first Grace, I will tell you before we do anything more." And with that His fingers were running slowly over my ass.

He pushed gently along my skin immediately surrounding the plug and the trembling throughout my body intensified but I remained frozen and continued to breathe through my nose and out of my mouth, trying to steady my nerves. His voice interrupted my intense focus and caused me jump,

"Breathe little one, just continue to breathe for Me. You're going to feel me apply a mineral oil around the plug, this is a numbing oil and will help a little with the pain."

I nodded and clenched my teeth as He gently squirted a generous amount of oil in the curve of my ass and it quickly trickled its way around the plug. A hiss rushed between my teeth at the initial stinging sensation but relaxed as the sting ebbed and a tingling started, followed by a slight numbing.

He waited until he felt my body start to relax to move forward. "You're doing very well Grace, I'm proud of you. Now I'm going to apply some lubricant as well then I'm only going to check to see if the plug will move or rotate at all. Now let me be clear Grace, this is not one of our scenes. While I expect you to listen and obey without hesitation, I understand more than anything the gravity of what you have experienced today. I do not want you to just grit your teeth and endure the pain. You are free to express what you feel in whatever form necessary while I work to remove the plug then I'll know more about how we should proceed. In the same way that I want your pleasure it's my role to take your pain as well, in its rawest forms with no filters. Do you understand what I've just said, Grace?"

His words were a release, His permission, and I nodded, "Yes Master, I do."

"Good girl." He praised then lifted the bottle of clear lubricant and the poured a significant amount of it directly over the plug, allowing time for it to settle in the crevices surrounding it.

But as His fingers touched the plug I couldn't stop the words from tumbling out of my mouth, "Master, I'm afraid!"

His fingers remained in place but the other hand caressed the soft flesh in the small of my back. "I know little one, but this is necessary. Just listen to the sound of My voice and relax your muscles."

As I did this He began by twisting it gently by the base, testing for any release. I tried focusing on my muscles and helping them relax, that was until He began to pull on the plug. A dull pang echoed from my ass but it was manageable and Master spoke softly as He paused for a moment. "Okay Grace there is a little give, probably as a result of the bath and lubrication but honestly it's not by much. This going to be painful and I will do all that I can, but it will make this much worse if we stop halfway. If you do reach your limit and need a moment, I will stop where we are and wait for your signal to continue. This will be difficult but I promise once this is done, then you and I can begin your healing, both physical and emotionally.

Under His encouragement I tried to be brave and nodded obediently. His focus then returned to the plug and He began working it slowly from my ass. As He had warned me, almost instantly the pain ripped through me as the plug fought its extraction. If going in was painful, coming out was a hundred times worse and I whimpered loudly trying to remain focused until the tears were streaking my face and I couldn't take it anymore. "Master, please!" I sobbed, "The pain is too much!"

"I know sweet one, do you need a moment? His hand paused as He asked me this.

As much as I wanted to say yes I didn't think I could withstand the pain to linger at that level any longer and I pleaded in a mix of fear and exhaustion, "Please—please Master, just get it out of me now! I can't take this anymore...please..." The damn inside me broke and I continue to sob.

"I know it's difficult, but you must be patient just a little longer, little one. If we rush this too quickly, it can cause major damage."

Thankfully He continued to pull while He spoke and at that moment the plug reached its widest point. I cried out loudly without a single reservation as the plug slipped free but I still couldn't stop the sobs which continued on.

It seemed that every emotion I'd bottled up since earlier in the bathroom intermingled with the fact that my body still had not found release left me a sobbing wreck and He quickly gathered me to His chest holding me so tightly that even breathing was difficult but I couldn't bear the thought of being separated from Him even for a second. He seemed to have this same need as well and He bathed my face in gentle kisses and neither one of us felt the need of a single word. We both poured all of stress from this afternoon into this moment and into one another.

After spending a long while with comforting one another I was finally able to breathe. He took some time to examine my tormented ass hole carefully and ultimately found some swelling and small tears but nothing that he found suggested the need for emergency medical care. After applying some a salve and additional numbing cream He wrapped in a warm fleece blanket and pulled me close to him and spoke for the first time in a long time.

12