Grace's Release Ch. 06: The Unexpected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did so incredibly well, little one and I couldn't be more proud of you."

He surprised me then by reaching down and pressing two fingertips directly against my clitoris firmly but yet He didn't move and I gasped aloud. "All I want from you in this moment is to focus on the contact between My fingers and your sex. Remain completely still but keep your focus on that singular place until you cum for Me."

I couldn't even think straight to object and I found that even through all of my prior distress the pressure point He created on my clitoris occupied my entire focus and within moments of the quiver in my belly I had no memory of pain.

"There you go, little one, embrace it and cum for Me." I was quickly coming apart at the seams and the dam burst as the same moment that He looked me directly in the eyes while pressing his forward to mine, and simply said. "Cum for Me, now."

I half moaned and half screamed as my pleasure overwhelmed every one of my senses and He remained still waiting for me to come back down from my high. As my body was still wracked with the aftershocks of orgasm, I could no longer keep my eyes open and Master pulled me down onto the bed next to Him and pulled me into His chest with one final command.

"Sleep."

12