Grace's Release Ch. 04: Finding Her Peace

Story Info
In light of a new discovery, Grace learns to find her peace.
4.2k words
4.57
14.1k
4
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is Chapter 5 in the series "Grace's Release". If you want to start from the beginning, please see "Grace's Release, Ch1: First Wounds". Look for a Chapter 6 coming soon!)

*

It's Thursday again, I noted to myself, circling the day on my office calendar to emphasize the words. But instead of my normal combination of anticipation and excitement at the thought of our weekly rendezvous, my stomach twisted with anxiety until I was forced to bolt for the office bathroom and vomit for what would be the third time this morning. On the way back to my desk, I grabbed a bottle of water from the break room and drank half of it before sitting back down again. I have news for Him tonight, news that will very likely change everything and I have no idea of how He will respond. What if He no longer wants me? What if He thinks this is too much? Panic rose in my chest as I fiddled with the cap to the bottle of prenatal vitamins on my desk until it slipped through my fingers and the contents of the bottle poured out over my desktop, rolling this way and that. I swore under my breath and swept the capsules up, depositing them back into the bottle and dropping it into my purse. As if on cue my cell phone vibrated. I unlocked my screen and opened my text messages, revealing a message from Him.

*Good morning little one, how did you sleep? -- M*

Through my nerves I could not suppress a smile at His nickname for me as I tapped out a response.

*Good morning to you as well Master, I slept great. How about you? --g *

*I slept well. I have you on the brain this morning, is everything alright? -- M*

I gasped in surprise. It always took me by surprise when He seemed to pick up on my distress even when we weren't in close proximity to one another. I knew that I neither could nor wanted to lie to Him but I had no idea how to respond. This wasn't exactly the type of news that one shared in a text message. Ultimately I decided that complete transparency was best.

*I'm feeling very anxious for tonight. --g*

Before pressing send I paused and rethought the vagueness of my answer then added to my message. I knew He wouldn't be pleased if He felt that I was holding anything back. I quickly added:

*To be completely honest I have some news for you but I feel that it would be more appropriately shared in person than by text message. --g*

His response took a few moments and I could almost feel Him wrestling with His desire to force me to tell Him now. He knew just as well as I did that if He asked, I would give Him anything He requested of me. I breathed a sigh of relief when I finally read His words.

*I will admit I am curious but I trust your judgment, you may wait and share it with me tonight. Don't be anxious we'll take care of what it is. In the meantime, I have an assignment for you to steady your nerves:

Go to the ladies room and go into the largest stall. Remove two bobby pins from your purse or hair and bring them with you. Once you are inside the largest stall, pull the neckline of your blouse and the cups of your bra down underneath your breasts. Then take the hair pins and clip them around your nipples and remember to breathe. Once that is done, take a picture with your phone and send it to me. Then, leave the hairpins in place but reassemble your bra cups and blouse. Then you may return to your desk. You may not fondle or play with yourself in any way, but leave them in place until we meet this evening. Every time you feel them tug on your sweet nipples I want you to breathe in through you nose and out of your mouth and say "Thank you, Master." --M*

Even as I read the words I felt a stirring deep inside of me and the muscles deep inside of me clenched tightly. I replied with a simple, "Yes, Master", and then I stood and made my way back to the ladies room, hair pins in hand. After locking myself into the stall I did as He had instructed and pulled the neckline of my blouse down over my breasts, as well as pushing the cups of my bra to sit below them as well. The cool air rushing against them caused my nipples to stand at attention painfully. Considering how sensitive they had been lately I knew that this would be painful but I craved the connection with my Master that I knew it would provide. So I gave my nipple a swift pinch and allowed the metal of the bobby pin to bite into my tender flesh. I gasped and held my breath, becoming light headed after a few seconds. In that moment I heard his voice in my head, "Remember to breathe." In obedience with his silent instruction, I drew in a breath through my nose and out of my mouth. My hand sat poised to position the second pin but the sting of the first left me hesitant. Then, drawing on my courage I gripped the un-afflicted nipple and clasped the fresh bobby pin around it. The sensation was heady and I struggled to catch my breath again, and even more than with the first clip. The first nipple had already begun to throb and I longed to remove it, to provide the relief I knew would come but that displease him. He knows what I need and I trust him with my life, this situation being no exception; so the clips stayed in place. Turning to face the light I smiled sweetly and snapped a quick picture with my phone. After attaching a simple caption: "Thank you, Master." I sent the picture to him, feeling more grounded already. His response came through almost immediately.

*Mmm aren't you a treat? Good girl Grace, now return to your desk and try to focus on your work. It will be a challenge here as well but I will await your news and your orgasm tonight. --M*

His pride in me left me smiling from ear to ear and I left the ladies room and returned to my desk. Within a few hours I was spent and my nipples protested loudly against the bobby pins from their place inside of my bra. I'd already been asked numerous times if I was feeling alright because apparently I was looking a little flushed; couldn't imagine why though. I squirmed constantly in my seat, my sodden pussy aching for release. It seemed that the clock was taunting me as the hands drug themselves toward 6 o'clock. I almost expected to hear from Him again but my phone remained silent. He was giving me space but I had no doubt that He would want to talk immediately tonight, which didn't provide much reprieve for my high strung body. I shifted in my chair again and winced as the pins on my nipples caught against the fabric of my bra. "Thank you, Master." I breathed quietly.

When the clock finally showed 5:00pm, I left work so quickly I felt as though I had wings. The burn of the pins I wore were well beyond both pleasure and pain and I felt as though he may have very well heard my benedictions for as many times as my lips thanked Master today. My preparations were tedious as my trembling hands forced me to do and re-do tasks which normally took only minutes. I'd settled into my kneeling place on the place mere moments before the deadbolt began to turn. I sat up tall on my knees with my arms behind my back, my hands interlaced together and I pushed my chest outward. The moment the door opened His presence was almost audible. The air around us crackled with tension as He stepped forward to stand before my place in the floor. I waited obediently staring at His glossy black work shoes until at last He spoke.

"Hello, Grace."

Without lifting my gaze, I answered, "Hello, Master."

A low hum rumbled through His chest and He turned then made His way to His arm chair and sat down, waiting. Rising silently I followed Him, dropping to my knees and began removing both His socks and shoes. Once I'd placed them neatly by the foot of his chair and returned to a kneeling position, He finally spoke.

"So tell Me little one, what is this bit of news?"

My stomach filled my throat and fear welled up inside of me. He then leaned down and took my chin in His hand, forcing me to look up at Him.

"Tell Me." He commanded, his tone firmer now.

I couldn't resist the urge to tell Him anything He asked me for so I crawled carefully up onto His lap. Normally I didn't do this without first being invited, and He saw this, so He didn't protest, apparently receptive to my distress as always. Taking His hand into mine, I answered in a voice barely above the sound of a whisper. "Please don't be angry with me, I couldn't bear it if You were." Tears stung the back of my eyes and threatened to overtake me.

He lifted me and turned me on His lap until I sat astride his legs, facing him directly. His gaze was intense and His tone firm, "You're worrying Me Grace, tell me now."

The tears which had threatened before now spilled down my cheeks as I moved His hand and pressed his palm to my abdomen. "I'm pregnant, wait—well, I think I might be."

Time stood still as He registered what I just told Him. His gaze moved from my face to my stomach and back three times before His face broke into a wide smile. He used His thumbs to wipe the fresh tears from my cheek only for them to be replaced by more.

"That's good news Gracie, why are you crying?"

His question took me aback, "I was worried that You would be angry. That you wouldn't want me anymore." Voicing my fear brought on a fresh wave of sobs which choked me.

"No little one, no." He crooned, pulling me closely to His chest and wrapping His arms around me. "There is nothing that would make Me stop wanting you, most certainly not that."

My joy was uncontainable and a giggle bubbled out from between my lips, as I pulled back from Him, the bobby pin on my nipple caught on the pocket of his dress shirt and my laughter became a cry of shock. Immediately His good humor evaporated into full on lust as He took in my deep purple engorged nipples. "As a matter of fact," He said, "Let me show you just how much I want you." He lifted His hand toward my breast and I sighed with relief, expecting him to remove the offensive pins but He shocked me by grabbing the pin and tugging firmly, eliciting a fresh cry from my lips.

"Mmmm they are sensitive aren't they?" He chuckled, "Did they help you stay grounded today?" He reiterated the word grounded by tugging on the other nipple. I nodded but when His gaze cooled I answered Him, "Yes, thank You Master." And with those words his eyes grew molten again.

"Good girl." Placing His hands on my waist He lifted my torso to His eye level and wrapped His mouth around my still screaming nipple. The sensation was overwhelming and the primal moans coming from my lips were well beyond my own control and I felt that I would spontaneously combust at any moment. Then He reached down and unzipped His trousers, pulling out His stiff and throbbing cock. Then He helped lift me then guide me as I lowered myself down onto Him, feeling my pussy stretch around him deliciously to make room. His arms released their grip and allowed me to move around on top of Him, leaning in different directions and reveling in the different sensations that they provided. As I leaned backward and moaned He gave me a start by leaning down and taking my nipple into His mouth again, pulling His head back sharply. In that second my composure couldn't stand anymore sensation and I exploded unceremoniously around Him, crying out loudly as almost a benediction for my Master.

As I came down from my high, the haze of endorphins set up and I was left in a cloud of joy. He tenderly rubbed my throbbing nipples, although he still didn't remove the pins. Then He kissed my lips and pulled me onto His chest as He leaned back. I stayed glued to His chest, almost unable to move even if I wanted to. He ran His hands along my shoulders back and neck, His fingers prodding and massaging my muscles until they relaxed. Then he moved His hands up my neck and into my hair, massaging my scalp. I hummed softly in pleasure as this was my favorite sensation at least in relation to His massages, that is. Without realizing what I was doing, I began rocking my hips against His, reveling in the friction it provided.

"My, my, you are insatiable today aren't you?"

I blushed but still nodded, "I don't understand what my deal is today."

He smiled, "I do, and pregnancy means two things that make this even more exciting. First, it means really strong orgasms and two, it means super high sex drive. We'll have to look at increasing the frequency of our visits."

I hadn't realized that I was chewing on my bottom lip until He grabbed my chin and pulled it free of my teeth. I couldn't control the blush that deepened further under my skin until He brushed my cheek with his thumb.

"Hey now, that's nothing to be embarrassed about Grace. This is what we are to one another. It's My responsibility to help you explore and guide you to finding peace in your desires; especially the unique ones. And speaking of which I have a new adventure in mind."

The excitement in his tone intrigued me and I followed willingly. He led me to the master bath and into the large stone tile shower, which stood encased in glass on two sides, with one door. After stepping out to retrieve a step stool from the bathroom closet, he pulled me inside. Standing in the shower together he revealed a small length of rope and my soft hand cuffs in his hand, to which I willingly offered my hands to him. After wrapping the hand cuffs around my wrists, he pulled my arms above my head and tethered them to the shower head. He guided me to stand on the foot stool and pulled the rope firmly until I had risen almost to my tip toes to reach before He secured it with a sturdy knot. He then turned the faucet and my body was shocked by a torrent of icy water. He adjusted the temperature but still left the water frigid with just an edge of warmth; to tease me I think. For a moment my mind struggled with the icy feel of the water but then I reigned in my focus and pulled all of my attention to the beautiful Master of a man who stood in the shower with me. The look of Him with water soaking through His under shirt and trousers but yet all Dominant was an image of pure sexiness to me, but also one of peace; with me knowing that He was in complete control.

He saw the moment that I found my place of peace because He continued without a word. Selecting a bottle from the shelf he squeezed a dollop into His palm and began to rub the lather it over my breasts and shoulders, then down my hips and buttocks. The pressure of His hands was warm and soothing as He worked and squeezed my muscles. Then he surprised me by slipping His hands down between my thighs and massaged my clitoris with the heel of His hand until I was squirming against it. Then He reached into His pocket and retrieved a small hard rubber plug. Sucking it gently he pulled it out of his mouth covered in lubrication from His mouth then he reached around behind me and began massaging the tip against my tight ass hole. I knew what was coming and I fought the urge to tense my muscles and tried to relax as he began to push it inside of me. His hand kept steady pressure and I began to chew my lips I it stretch my ass out further. With a light kiss on my shoulder he spoke close to ear. "Breathe, little one." Just as the sensation approached the limit of what I thought I could bear, the plug popped into place causing me to gasp.

"Good girl." He praised me. He then tapped the base of the plug and it buzzed to life, almost driving me to orgasm instantly in the process. Within seconds I was panting, then He reached above me and pulled down the detachable shower head and adjusted the spray to a harsher methodical rhythm. Testing it against his palm he grinned a wolfish grin. With a stroke of his hand he positioned the spray over my shoulders and neck, and continued traveled downward. As the water jets travelled he began to speak.

"Grace, I want you to let go, let Me have your anxiety and your worries; I want all of it. I'm going to push your body to orgasm and then keep going. You may come as many times as you'd like and contradictive to our usual encounter you may cry out moan or scream, but be assured sweet girl that I will not stop until you give Me everything; I want you utterly spent."

At His words a ball of nerves began building in the pit of my stomach but I leaned on my trust that He wouldn't put on me more than I could handle and I nodded my assent, "Yes, Master."

"Good girl," He praised, "Now let's begin," He started out by reaching back behind me, tapping the base of the butt plug again, and the vibrations intensified exponentially. I whimpered loudly, my entire body on edge once again. If the low level vibration was intense, this "higher" setting was all consuming. I'd never felt such intensity in my sensitive ass. But yet He continued by gripping my nipples and pulled away, stretching them until they wouldn't stretch out anymore and the pins popped off and fell to the floor. The feeling of blood flow returning to them was a new level of pain and it conflicted with the intense pleasure vibrating through my entire being. Then He reached up and pinched both of my nipples hard, leading my body to convulse in a heady orgasm. His grip held steady until the waves of my orgasm waned and I looked up at Him through hooded eyes and whispered, "Thank you Master."

He smiled then released His grip on my nipples, and slipped two fingers inside of my still convulsing pussy. Then the water returned over my chest once more. The cool spray over my sore nipples stung yet it felt soothing against my overheated skin and it brought a sigh to my lips. Wrapping His arm around my waist He directed the spray on the small of my back and I began to tremble as it trailed its way down into the crevice of my ass and ran over my stretched ass hole. Then He pressed His hard erection against my hip and spoke in a low growl.

"Are you giving me everything, Grace?"

Even in the midst of my growing exhaustion I know I was holding back, trying to maintain the tiniest grip on myself so I answered Him in complete honesty. "No, Master."

"And why are you holding back?" His tone was patient but firm, almost as if He knew what I would say but He was waiting for me to discover it for myself.

I struggled to make my words make sense as I bared my fears to Him. "I'm struggling to let go, Master." My voice was small, shaking with my frustration.

"Then I haven't pushed you far enough." He said. Reaching for the bottle of lubricant from the shower shelf, He removed his trousers and boxers and allowed them to fall to the shower floor in a heap. Stepping out of them, He stroked His cock with the oil, leaving it glistening. Reaching up He loosened the rope and supported me as He helped me down from the stool and moved it closer to the wall. With me still in His grip, He sat on the stool moving me to a position with my back against His chest. He pulled me up to lean back against Him and I didn't resist as He lifted my legs and positioned my feet against His thighs. Reaching down He gripped the base of the plug and worked it out of my ass. It quivered uncontrollably at the last and I gasped as He positioned His length against my now expanded ass hole.

His words shattered the tension in the silence, "Will you give Me everything, Grace?"

I paused, never having felt him fill my ass this way, but also knowing how crucial this moment was. I mustered my courage, forced a breath through my nose and answered, "Yes Master, I will."

With my answer He began to move, and as He pulled my ass down onto His waiting cock He kissed the base of my shoulder and groaned, "Good girl." His force was steady and unrelenting, which caused me to whimper and moan until He completely filled me. I felt as though I couldn't catch my breath and I panted breathlessly. His word drew me in once more, "Oh Gracie, your tight ass feels so good. Give it to me little one that's right, breathe for me."

12