Grace's Release Ch. 04: Finding Her Peace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picking up the shower head from where it hung still spurting water, He put it into my hand and positioned it directly over my sex positioned with the jets throbbing against my clit causing me I cried out loudly.

"Don't move your hand Grace, do you understand?" His tone firm again. And I gasped out amidst my panting, "Yes Master, I understand." And so He pulled His hand away, leaving me frozen in place and He positioned His hand beneath my thighs. He lifted me off of him about halfway and then thrust His hips up to meet mine, filling my ass suddenly. Tears stung my eyes and I cried out as He began to pound, His rhythm was punishing and the longer He continued the more I doubted that I could endure. My safe word lingered on my lips but I never spoke it, as a new sensation began to build. He felt it too,

"Come for me Grace, give Me everything. NOW."

His command was my undoing and I came hard, harder than I ever had. As a mix of moans and screams echoed off of the tile walls. In the midst of my orgasm I felt Him tense, finding His own release and He emptied His seed into my ass. When finally the roller coaster ended I found that I couldn't move a single muscle, my ability to speak was even gone. My body was beyond physically and emotionally wrought, and I couldn't contain the wordless sobs that poured from me. There we sat for a few moments while He allowed me to process what my body had just endured. Afterward He rose from the foot stool, and moved me into a bridal position in His arms. At the feeling of His cock leaving my ass, I cried harder feeling even more empty than I ever had. Shutting off the water, He carried me out of the shower, only stopping to retrieve a large fluffy white towel from the closet and draping it over me He repositioned His arms until the fluffy fabric was wrapped around about me.

Leaving the bathroom He carried me through the bedroom to the large bed and climbed onto it while holding me close to His chest. I curled into Him and almost panicked when he shifted away for a moment to pull the heavy duvet over the both of us. He sensed my panic and quickly pulled me close against Him again, softly brushing my forehead with the tips of His fingers. After a number of minutes I could speak, and turning to Him weakly I murmured, "Everything."

Kissing me gently, He smiled, "Yes little one, you gave Me everything, and I'm so very proud of you. Sleep now, my sweet girl." And with that I slipped into an exhausted sleep.

12