Grace's Rose Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rebel_code
rebel_code
103 Followers

"So you're out of practice," she said. "That's nothing to be ashamed of. No one is a natural at this. Sometimes the most fun is in the learning."

She seemed to be in thought for a second. Then she grinned slyly and went on.

"Suppose we were to turn things around. Suppose I were the teacher and you were my student."

The thought of learning the secrets this alluring woman half his age might know aroused him even more.

"All right," he said.

"Now, every classroom must have its rules, correct?"

"Yes."

"So, these are my rules. First, while class is in session, you must always address me as 'Miss Rosa'."

He had an inkling of this kind of role-playing game, but that was all. And he could see no reason not to go along with it. It could even be fun!

"Yes."

"Let me hear it."

"Yes, Miss Rosa."

"Good." She squeezed his cock again, a bit harder this time. "Next, while class is in session, you are absolutely not to touch yourself. Only I may touch you, if I choose to and how I choose to. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss Rosa."

"Good." She stroked him now, from head to base, through the underwear.

"Last rule," she said. "While class is in session, you may touch me only when I direct you to, and only in the way I direct you to. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss Rosa."

"Very good, Allen. I'm sure you will be a good student." She got up and stood at the edge of the bed. "Let the class begin."

She pulled at the waistband of his briefs. He helped her by raising his ass off the bed, figuring that much was allowed. She pulled them up over the bulge and down his legs.

"Oh, this is nice," she purred. His cock, erect, with its length and thickness, towering above the unruly nest of hair at its base, was evidently appealing to her.

"A very nice tool you have, Allen," she repeated, and knelt to bring her mouth within reach of it.

He watched as she kissed the head, coral lips against his sensitive, blood-reddened flesh. She put out her tongue and wetly licked the underside, sending a shock wave of pleasure through him.

"Does that feel good?" she asked.

"Yes...Miss Rosa. Very good."

She licked him again, this time bending down to start at the very base, drawing her tongue up slowly over his shaft, leaving a trail of saliva behind. When she reached the head and applied her lips to it, he groaned.

"Do you want me to keep going?"

"Yes, yes Miss Rosa, please." He was starting to enjoy this game. If she wanted him to beg, he would. Anything to keep that lovely warm mouth on him.

She long-licked him twice more, watching him shiver, then let the swollen head pass through her lips...and back out.

She grasped his shaft right at the base and held it there, head just touching her lips, for a count of five. Then in...and out. Wait.

He groaned again. The pleasure given, then taken away, was exquisitely frustrating.

Three more times: In. Out. Wait.

"Please, Miss Rosa! Don't tease me, I need more!" He tried to push upward, to push himself back into her mouth, but her grip on him was firm.

"Now, now, Allen, you know that's against the rules. This lesson is about control. Your control over yourself. We can't have you thrusting and coming as soon as a lady puts her mouth on you. That would ruin her day. And yours, too. Get it?"

"Yes, Miss Rosa."

"All right. Now we'll go on. I won't tease you anymore, but we don't want you to come yet. If you're getting too close, say 'stop' and I will."

"Thank you, Miss Rosa." He should have known that the teasing was part of the game and that the game would move on.

She slipped his cock back into her mouth, a little deeper now. This time when she withdrew, she immediately plunged her mouth back onto him, a little deeper still. The circle of her lips became a pump, running over him, milking him. He sighed and relaxed into the sensations, seeking a mental place where he could accept the pleasure but not need it to progress to climax.

"That's so good, Miss Rosa," he said. "You're so good to me. You're such a good teacher."

Then she used her tongue on him, while not slowing her rhythm. All his mental discipline went out the window as his bubble of pleasure grew, faster and faster, threatening to burst.

"Stop!" he cried.

She withdrew instantly, and they both watched his cock twitch as he teetered on the edge of orgasm. One tiny white droplet appeared at his opening. The electric feeling and the urgency that went with it were slowly subsiding. A few more seconds and he relaxed. He had escaped coming and ending the game prematurely.

Rosa locked eyes with him and licked up the drop of cum, never taking her eyes off his while she drew it into her mouth and visibly savored it.

"Mmm...you taste good," she said. "Here, let me share it with you."

She moved up over his body and kissed him, with open mouth and searching tongue. He thought he could taste something, salty and maybe a little nutty. Mostly he tasted her delicious lips and tongue.

"That's for my good student," she said after the kiss was done.

"Thank you, Miss Rosa."

"Are you ready to continue?"

"Yes, please."

This time he lasted nearly five minutes, as measured by the alarm clock on his bedside table, even though she did her best to bring him to the edge with all her oral skills. When he called 'stop', she checked the time and smiled.

"You did very well," she said. "We can move on to the next lesson."

Allen's whole groin was buzzing and tingling. He hoped that whatever came next would bring his release.

She got up and stood before him. He sat up on the edge of the bed.

"Now remember, no touching," she said, and reached for the front clasp of her bra.

It came open and the plum-colored cups were free, but she held them up. Swaying to unheard music, she teased the lowering of one, then the other. Allen was entranced by her body, her movements. Her panties were noticeably wet down below, and the scent of the roses in the vase mingled with the scent of her.

"You're beautiful, Miss Rosa."

"Do you think so? How sweet of you! Thank you. Would you like to see these?" She juggled the bra cups for emphasis.

"Yes, I would. Very much."

Still dancing, she slowly let the cups swing outward until her breasts fell free and bobbed with her motions. They were deep tan as the rest of her, with very dark, tight, protruding nipples surrounded by large brown ovals.

"Do you like them?"

"Oh, yes. So lovely."

"If you're very good, maybe you can touch them, later."

"I would like that," he said simply.

Now she bent from the waist, letting her breasts hang deliciously, to pull down her panties. Her bush was dark and trimmed. Below it, he could see only a little cleft in the 'V' of her mound. She stepped out of the panties and was naked.

She pushed him back on the bed and climbed up over him on her knees.

"Here are your instructions for this lesson," she said. "Do not move from the position you are in. You may touch me only with your lips and tongue. Nothing else. However, you may use your mouth on me any way you see fit. In fact, I will be most pleased if you do. If you do very well, there will be a reward for you."

"Yes, Miss Rosa," he said. He was pretty sure what was coming.

When she straddled his face, he got a look at what was in store for him. Her tan outer lips parted to reveal glistening pink folds within. Her aroma was strong now. His cock was throbbing.

She bent her knees back and lowered her wet pussy to his face. She was soft, smooth, yielding against his mouth. He pushed his tongue into her, feeling her shudder from the contact.

He tried to remember the moves that he had used to pleasure Grace, back in the days when she had wanted this. But then all the other memories started flooding in, and he had to stop, not to fall into the well of sorrow. This was a new life, for good or ill, and he would have to live it, even if he had to learn everything over again.

Instead, he explored Rosa with his lips and tongue and listened for her responses. Her moans when his tongue circled her opening, and her exhortations to him to be right there! when it was probing a special place, guided him. At times he was overcome by her taste, her soft, wet feeling against his mouth, and simply devoured her as if she were a banquet and he were starving.

At last, he had her trembling, calling to him not to stop, as he circled her clit while his lips caressed hers. He flicked across her little button, twice, three times, and she let out a hoarse cry and crushed herself against him, leaving him nothing to do but hold on while she ground out her orgasm on his willing face.

She let him up for air, still panting and still in character.

"You did...very...very well...Allen. Oh...so good. You truly deserve an A."

"Thank you, Miss Rosa," he said, a little short of breath himself.

"No, thank you, dear student."

She moved back down, still on her knees, until her hips were above his. She took his cock in her hand, making sure it was still hard.

"Here is your reward," she said. "And your extra credit assignment."

She lowered herself down again, this time directing the head of his cock into the opening of her sex. As she sank down on it, taking his whole shaft slowly into herself, Allen gasped at the sensation of his aching cock being engulfed in her wet warmth. How could he possibly last in her, with all the teasing and edging she had given him?

But she went slowly, very slowly at first, sheathing and unsheathing his shaft in her warm pussy.

"Remember, no touching, no thrusting."

Allen tried to relax and let the pleasure flow through him. He hardly dared to look at her; the sight of her slowly fucking him with her lovely young body would surely make him explode within seconds.

She was raising and lowering herself faster now, moaning again as she climbed the hill toward another climax.

"Excellent, Allen! You get full credit!" she gasped.

Then, suddenly, she cried, "Class dismissed! Please, put your hands on me! All over me! And for god's sake, fuck me!"

He did as he was told, even though they were outside of class time. His hands found her breasts, found them warm and soft. He trapped a hard nipple between scissored first and second finger. With the other hand, he traced the curves of her waist, her belly, her bottom, and dipped down into her cleft to stroke her clit, while he thrust up into her, meeting her downward plunges.

Her second orgasm rolled over her like a thunderclap over the prairie. He watched it start in her hips, which shook with the force, then travel upward to rattle her shoulders and snap her face upward and her mouth open. Her open-throated moan came from deep inside.

"Oooohhhhhh!"

He let go of his control and felt his buried cock swell and erupt inside her, releasing him from the bonds that kept his pleasure at bay. His voice joined hers as her tightening walls claimed his cum, the spasms blasting him out of his old world and into an unknown future.

She slumped down on top of him, still shaking. He continued to stroke into her, easy now, letting the last drops pump into her and the last waves of his climax wash over him.

When at last they were still, her head resting on his chest, he stroked her long, dark hair. She murmured little nothings of contentment. Finally, after a minute of shared bliss with him still snugly inside her, she giggled.

"You were such a good student," she said. "Next time you have to be the teacher."

rebel_code
rebel_code
103 Followers
12