Gracie & The Love Triangle Ch. 02

Story Info
Gracie gives in to the bad brother.
2.3k words
4.62
39.5k
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do the good girls always want the bad boys?"
- No Doubt's song BATHWATER by G. Stefani, T. Kanal, T. Dumont

Gracie watched as the lone figure walked back to the house. She shuddered as she remembered his mouth and hands over her. She wanted that mouth on her body and his hands on her. She wanted his cock inside her – she would do anything he asked. She wanted to be on her knees and taking him inside her small little mouth. Oh god, what was happening to her?!

Matthew met Gracie as she walked slowly back to the house.

"Have you seen Michael?" He asked looking around the garden.

"Not since dinner." She lied easily. No need to cause problems between brothers she surmised. One would be her lawfully wedded husband while the other her brother in law.

"And what do you think of my big brother?" Matthew asked jokingly.

"He seems very nice. You have a lovely family, Matthew. You are lucky."

"And you too, now." He hugged her tightly.

The house settled in for the night and Gracie made her way to bed. She watched longingly as the sisters chatted and Michael and Jane talked quietly. They were a loving family and she felt like a viper. She had not intended nor even encouraged Michael's attentions. Now she wondered if she should just walk away and disappear from the entire family, or put Michael in his place once and for all.

She decided the later. She loved Matthew and his family and would not allow Michael's libido to interfere.

Later as the house sank into sleep as the clock neared midnight she walked silently in the house.

She knew from the chatty sisters that Michael's room was more a suite of rooms that lay on the far corner of the mansion. It suited his reclusive and moody ways. He could come and go as he pleased through a small servant's staircase and enjoyed a superb view of the gardens.

Michael lay on his bed hands hooked behind his head. He looked up into the gold gilt ceiling but could only see her hazel eyes. He wore simple pajama pants and no shirt. He relived the entire day from the hardware store to the garden. Those lovely little rosebud lips that puckered and pouted and he thought drowsily of those lips on him. He wanted her writhing underneath him and those legs wrapped around his waist. He wanted her riding him as he filled his hands with those delicious breasts. He could already see her bouncing up and down on his cock.

He groaned. He turned onto his side and suddenly saw her. When he saw her enter his room he stopped breathing for a moment. She looked too lovely, too perfect to touch.

She wore a silk sheath nightgown that looked to be of white or light colored material and a robe of the same. It was dark and he watched her pause to close and lock his bedroom door behind her.

Oh yes, he thought as she walked toward him and the moonlight shone her legs scissored again and again. He could see she was naked under the flimsy material.

Gracie could barely see for the moonlight was scant light. She made her way to his bed and seated herself in front of him. She couldn't tell if he was awake.

"Michael?" She whispered into the dark.

"Ms. Brighton." He whispered back.

She was startled and almost bolted. He smiled at her discomfort.

"I need to talk to you, Michael." She whispered.

"Oh? You didn't come here at my request, Gracie?" She almost moaned. The way he murmured her name was almost like a sigh.

"No. Your request was obscene and you know it. I needed to be alone with you to -"

He grinned in the dark. "Oh, I see."

She saw his smile and poked his chest with her finger. "You don't see anything you arrogant man! This thing is out of control and proportion! I don't know what has happened that you are suddenly so infatuated with me, but I am marrying your brother in two months and either wish us well, or go to hell."

He suddenly clasped her hand and pulled her across his chest as he stretched out. "Hmmmm. And this had to be said in the privacy of my bedroom?" He told her softly in her ear mockingly.

"Stop it!" She whispered furiously struggling against his hard body and his evil ways.

"Make me, Gracie." He mocked her again and in one quick movement pulled her underneath him as he stratled her.

"Scream and yell. Tell the servants, my mother, Matt, what you are doing here in my bed at midnight. I dare you. Tell them I told you to come here. And make especially sure about telling them how I dressed you in this silk fuck me outfit." He spoke into her hair and breathed in her scent.

"Michael, no. I did come here to talk some sense into you."

"Really? Well, talk is the last thing I want. And there's something harder and longer that I have to get into you." He spoke into her ear and his mouth tongued her neck.

"Michael –"

"I have to have you. I'll go mad." He almost groaned. "Maybe I am mad."

"Why? Because I'm Matthew's? Because I play hard to get, why?" She said the words falteringly as his actions caused her to tremble.

"I don't know little Spitfire. Who can say?" He touched her hair and his hand played upon her collarbone.

"But for my silence, for my remaining quiet while you marry Matthew and the Forsythe name, tonight you will be mine. That's the price."

Gracie heart thudded. She knew it would come to this. She knew to marry Matthew and have a quiet, upper class life she would have to submit to the black sheep brother. The brother who mocked and laughed and looked at her as if his touch would burn her alive.

"How can you be so loathsome?" She whispered into his ear as his mouth touched her breast.

"Tonight, you are mine. No one will ever know, I swear it." His eyes burned into hers and she knew he would be silent.

Her slim body arched into his and he groaned.

"Yes?" He asked her.

"Yes, Michael. Tonight, only tonight." He knew it would never be enough but he was past rational thought. He knew once he had her naked and in his arms, to watch her marry Matthew would be an impossibility. But ration – was the last thing on his mind.


He stripped off his pants as she took off her robe and nightgown. Her slim body fit into his and he smiled. She was so lovely and he had to slow himself. His body ached to have her, his cock hard and throbbing wanted her already.

"Gracie, tell me what you want. Anything you want, I'll do." He murmured into her ear.

"Just make me yours." She took his face and kissed him lightly. She opened her legs and slowly he settled between them. He watched as her skin flushed and her pussy beckoned him. He moved slowly down her body. The little pussy she kept it partial shaved and it was lovely. His fingers delved inside and her hips arched as his mouth touched her. Again and again his tongue lapped at her pussy until she came hard and he ate her juices.

His hips came between her legs and he waited until she bent her knees. His cock was ready for her and he thrust inside her. He grabbed her hips and thrust his hard cock inside her little cunt. She was so tight and wet Michael closed his eyes in pleasure/pain.

"Oh, god, Gracie." He was so large and thick and she loved the feeling of being stuffed. He pulled slightly out of her and then rammed himself hard into her again and again. Pumping and pulling her – her breasts jerked with the movement.

"Oh, Michael." His name on her lips caused him to cum and he filled her quickly with his milky sperm. Again and again his hips jerked as his cum filled her little cunt.

"Gracie, I'm sorry. It was too quick. Not good for you." He brushed her hair away from her forehead.

Gracie smiled in the dark. "I'm alright."

"Shit!" He exclaimed quietly. "I should have pulled out."

"Michael, it's okay." Gracie touched his face and they began kissing again.

"I need you again, Gracie. I need you." He rolled on top of her and his stiff cock thrust into her.

Later on as she lay in his arms, Michael cursed the situation. Why had he done this? He never should have touched her. What would happen? He would watch her marry Matthew? Knowing at night she was lying in his arms, being his wife in every way? Watch her swell with his nephew? Oh god, he groaned. What had he done? What had he done?

Michael went to sleep with a heavy heart. He had made Gracie his, but in body only. And her body was something she could give to anyone and so could he. What was he to do? Was he ready for marriage? And if he was- what? Take his brother's fiancée away? Oh, goddamn, he thought.

When he awoke later in the morning, she was gone. The pillow next to him bore a faint indentation and smelled of her clean hair and perfume. He dressed in dark jeans and a sweater and went downstairs for breakfast. Everyone was at the table except for his father.

Matthew and Gracie sat directly opposite him and he cringed. Matthew was telling Gracie a story and she laughed at the punch line. She threw back her head and he watched the graceful lines of her throat contract. Her hair spilled around her face and her eyes were soft. She almost glowed and Michael knew it was a woman's glow after a night a being well fucked. Well loved, he thought suddenly.

Michael thought irritably, fuck this! He left the table throwing down his napkin.

Matthew looked startled as he watched his brother leave but Gracie swallowed nervously. As soon as she was able to, she had to get him alone. She had to make sure he would keep his promise. She watched Matthew speak with his mother and thought of the night.

She had loved being with Michael. He was a sensuous, sexual lover who cared about the woman as well as himself. They had fucked at least four times and Gracie was a bit sore. She knew this was madness and she was taunting fate. She had to keep her distance from him and knew it was essential to her survival. She nodded at her resolve.

The sisters decided to go for a swim as did Jane and Gracie. There were small cabanas located near the pool for people to change. Each cabana had a small bathroom, bar, and couch with two chairs. It was cozy and all together there were 6 of them that doted the Olympic sized pool and spa. The women went to their own cabana to change into their bathing suits. It would be a refreshing change.

Gracie was changing when the door opened and closed.

"Matthew?"

"No. It would be the other brother you fucked last night." Came the reply.

Gracie stuck her head out and gasped. "Michael are you crazy?"

"Maybe." He told her as he locked the door behind him.

"But Dad and Matt are in town, and the women won't think anything if you are a little late."

"What are you talking about?"

"I can't stop thinking about you. I can't stop thinking about last night."

"Michael-"

"I'm obsessed."

"You're a stalker!" She told him half teasingly.

"Mad or obsessed." He pulled her to him and his mouth took hers aggressively.

"Mich –"

"You're in my blood, Gracie." His hand caressed down her throat and he moved them both to the couch. He swung her around as her ass touched his cock as it bounced against her. His fingers felt into her tight snatch as she was dripping for him.

"You want me too, Gracie."

She nodded and lowered her head like a defeated mare. Her stallion wanted her, and she was ready to be fucked. She needed him. She loved Matthew, but Michael was a different story. He stirred her blood and she needed him.

His cock sank into her and she almost moaned. She had to be cautious of her surroundings. He grabbed her slim hips and pumped into her. His balls slapped against her.

"Tell me. Come on, Gracie. Tell me you want me."

"I do, Michael, I do." She almost moaned the words and he used her hair to pull back her head. He treated her like a whore and she loved it. She wanted it.

She moved her hips against him – feeling her ass and pussy spread.

"Harder, Michael. Fuck me harder."

He moved harder into her and climaxed quickly pulling out as his seed fell onto her lower back and into her ass cheeks.

"I want you again," he said as she cleaned up.

"No. Go now, Michael."

"Come to me tonight." He told her.

"No."

"Yes."

"NO." She said firmly. "No more."

"You can deny yourself?"

"You promised me. Once, and then you would leave me alone."

"This makes five times and yet you still cream for me." His arrogant smile irritated her.

Gracie held her ground, "No more."

"Come to me tonight, or I'll come to you." With that, he left taking care to make sure no one saw him.

Gracie sighed and adjusted her bathing suit. This was spinning out of control!