Gracie & The Love Triangle Ch. 04

Story Info
Gracie yearns to be good.
1.7k words
4.64
31.2k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning was another round of meeting people and making arrangements for the upcoming wedding. The days passed and Gracie managed to avoid running into Michael. She always made sure she stayed with her sisters-to-be, her mother-in-law to be or Matthew. She didn’t allow herself the luxury of time alone – but her nights were always awful. Because in her dreams – she dreamed only of him. And it tore her apart.

A week had passed and the night was an eerie Southern California night with the Santa Ana winds blowing and the sky a bruised plum color. Matthew had been attentive all during dinner and she had smiled and enjoyed it. Michael had been missing in action the last two nights and Gracie breathed a sigh of relief. Perhaps he was finally separating himself from her. Perhaps he was letting her go. She hoped so. Perhaps he was even preparing a new trip to some far exotic place in West Africa and would disappear from her life as strangely as he had appeared.

They sipped coffee in the small living room and Gracie looked lovely that evening. She wore a small sheath dress covered in little daises with simple sandals. Her hair left to fall upon her shoulders.

Matthew watched her that evening and surmised how lucky he was, for the fourteenth time.

Gracie had noticed the way Matthew was watching her and knew he would want her tonight. She could always tell. He would be extra sweet, extra attentive and caring. Then he would follow her, kiss her, and then ask if he could come in to say goodnight. He was always by the book, and always predictable. She enjoyed his caring attitude, but sometimes it was more like making love to a friend…then an exciting relationship. And since they had not been together that long, she had always worried that by the first anniversary of marriage – they would have separate bedrooms.

But Gracie reprimanded herself for that cruel thought. Didn’t women always want good men? Men to provide for them? Take care of them? Love them? Why was she throwing this chance away at a man who only wanted her tight sex?

She sighed. She watched William and Jane laugh and smile at each other and deep down inside she wanted that so very much. She knew Matthew’s parents had a happy marriage and relationship and it hurt her that she threatened their happy family. She had never expected to be torn. She had always enjoyed Matthew’s sweet company before the black sheep had arrived.

Gracie had been watching the sun set and now the Santa Ana winds buffeted the leaves and other objects around at will.

“Hello, darling. Have a good day?” Matthew touched Gracie’s shoulder and twirled a lock of her hair around his finger.

“Yes, I did. The whole week has been enjoyable.”

“Hmmm.” Matthew kissed her temple lightly and asked, “Like what?”

“Um, your mother and I went into town to look at cakes yesterday.”

“Hmm, and did you find one you like?” His hand brushed upon her neck and along the rim of her dress where the zipper began.

“Yes, several. But of course we want your opinion.” Gracie stated.

“Of course. I’ll come by whenever you want me to.” His fingers brushed along the zipper and then returned to her neck.

“And the bridesmaids dresses. Your sisters didn’t like the color I chose I’m afraid.” She smiled up at him.

Matthew hardened as he watched her full mouth turn up.

“It’s your wedding darling. Your choice.” His fingers outlined her lips.

Gracie was almost embarrassed at his seductive touches and blushed.

“Let’s go upstairs darling and I’ll say goodnight.”

They said their goodnights to his family and walked upstairs to her room.

“I’ve missed you, Gracie.” He walked behind her on the second landing of the house. His fingers began to unzip her dress as she walked.

“Matthew. We aren’t even inside.” She pulled away from him.

He closed the door behind them and locked it. “I’ve missed you.” He spoke quietly and settled himself on the large overstuffed chair.

“Come and show me that you’ve missed me too.” His fingers unzipped his member and it sprung forth. He was medium sized and Gracie didn’t mind giving head – but he never reciprocated and it left her feeling irritated.

“Matthew – “ she began, but immediately felt awful. If it was Michael – she would have been greedily attacking his cock as if it was her first since a long lonely sea voyage.

She fixed her mouth upon him and his hands wound into her hair.

“Lovely, Gracie. Lovely.” She bobbed up and down and as she sucked him he unzipped her dress fully and left her in a bra and panties.

He cupped her breasts and unclipped her bra.

“Oh, yummy.” He threw his head back and sat upon the chair like a king being serviced by his slave.

Gracie kept sucking his cock up and down until he spilled his cream inside her mouth.

“Oh Gracie. You are so wonderful.” He pulled her down upon the bed and immediately took her panties off. “You are so hot.” She was creamy wet from the blowjob and he was hard again and pushed his cock inside her.

It was a nice feeling of cock and Gracie immediately moved her hips in rhythm to enjoy the sex.

“No, darling, don’t. I don’t want you to move. I’ll come to quickly.”

He held her hips tightly to the bed and when she lifted her legs to better feel him he complained.

“Please darling. Just lie still.” He admonished her and she remained like a dead doll as he jerked his hips into her. Once, Twice, Thrice. He emptied himself into her and rolled over.

“Wonderful.” He whispered but Gracie wanted to cry.

He left a half hour later and Gracie curled up onto her side. She had begun to hate his lovemaking. She wasn’t sure if he enjoyed the women dead – or just liked no involvement from his women but it made her truly ill.

She dressed quietly and went downstairs. The Grandfather clock was just chiming midnight as she left the house by the back doors.

The pool’s light had been turned off and she relished it. It was far enough away from the house that no one would see her and if she was very quiet she could enjoy this time alone.

She left the robe on a lounge chair and stepped into the lukewarm pool. Heaven. Once in the water, she took off her bikini top and bottom. No one would ever know. The pool was shaped like a long L. She stared at the one end and quietly swam to the other end. It was luxurious.

A small waterfall had been flowing quietly at the other end of the L and Gracie swam to it.

She was about to swim under the waterfall when someone grabbed her and the hands skimmed up her body feeling her hips, waist and breasts.

“Oh my god.” She spun around.

“Hello spitfire.” He told her.

“Jesus, what are you doing here?”

“Same as you I suspect.”

“Stay away from me. I’m naked.”

He grinned. “Yeah, I know.” His black hair looked wet and slicked back and his eyes looked evil.

“I’ll leave if you want me to.” She told him.

“Why? Big pool.”

“Yes, well I don’t feel comfortable with you.”

“Really? You could have fooled me with your avoiding me act of the week.”

“I thought it best.” Gracie told him.

“Yeah, well not me.” He swam toward her and made her swim to the wall.

“Michael, stop this. You’re just not seeing the inevitable.”

“Which is?” His mouth so close to her ear and his words too low.

“That I’m going to marry your brother and nothing you say is going to prevent it.”

“Really? Not even telling the priest that I know your favorite position?” He said it so low that Gracie shivered.

“Michael.”

“Gracie. Ever wonder why Matthew never had many girlfriends? Or that when he did they didn’t last very long?”

“No.”

“Well, I did. And I asked one once. She told me that Matthew was sweet, charming and in bed – a mortician. Is that really what you want, Gracie? Really?”

“Michael – “

“And I want you so fucking bad that I have to leave to get away from the taste of you. And why you deny me is beyond me.” His mouth came down on hers so quickly she couldn’t pull away.

“Why, Gracie? You know you aren’t meant to be with him…you know it.” He ground out.

“And I am meant to be with you?”

“For tonight.”

“Yes. It’s always for tonight.”

“Well, that’s all I can give you right now. So don’t hate me for it.”

“Michael.” She wound her hips around him and they moved to the waterfall. Behind it was a small little loveseat made of polished rock. He sat upon it and pulled her onto him.

“You know you love riding. So ride me.” She slid down onto his cock and almost sighed in frustration. He was so thick and meaty and she loved him inside her.

She arched her back and pushed on his shoulders.

“Move your hips like the little bitch that you are.” Gracie shuddered and moved at his instructions.

He pulled her off him and laid her upon the loveseat. His mouth fastened upon her pussy and his tongue dove into her again and again until she climaxed.

When he was done, she sat before him and took his thick cock inside of her mouth and gave her second blowjob that night. She kept her mouth tight around his cock trying to intensify the pleasure. He closed his eyes in pleasure/pain and climaxed inside her hot little mouth.

Gracie moved away from him but he caught her shoulders.

“What do you want, Gracie? Just tell me what you want from me and I’ll give it to you.”

“That’s just it. I don’t know.”

But you know that whatever happens, you are meant to be with me, not Matthew.”

“No, Michael. I know that you make me feel alive but isn’t that just sex? And does it last?”

“Oh Gracie.” He moved to hold her and they drifted under the waterfall again.