Gracie the Hornball

Story Info
Hotwife picks a stud from the bar while hubby's away.
828 words
3.25
59.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's a lovely gal, my Gracie. At 5' 2", she can really work that hot little body of hers. Oh, she ain't thin by no means but her titties are perky as a double d size could be.

I work out of town all week and my Gracie is horny as hell! She's 10 years younger than me and I can't possibly keep up with the demand, and being gone 5 days a week, I don't even try.

Gracie tends bar part time for gas money and loves the interaction with customers. One Wednesday night, she was doing her best to make tips and serve the sparse crowd of 15 when this handsome young man came in and planted himself at the bar.

"Jack and coke." the stranger said politely and my Gracie spun around at the appropriate spot and effortlessly commanded the bottle with the black label. She poured his mix and handed it to him with a smile. "That'll be $2.75 handsome!" Gracie said with a smile a mile wide. He gave her a 5 and said he wouldn't need change. "I'm Gracie, whadda they call you when they ain't mad at ya?" "Shawn, pleased to meet ya, Gracie!"

He was different from the crowd. He was attractive! In Gracie's eyes, you never know what constitutes "attractive".

At 5' 8", he wasn't huge, but he was buff and different from me in ways. I'm taller and not so buff, not to mention gone!

The usual chit-chat ensued for an hour when Gracie gave last call and Shawn asked Gracie if she wanted to go someplace and talk. My Gracie responded too quickly "yes." She was already wet.

Gracie locked up shop and Shawn was waiting outside in his Acura, a pretty little red sporty looking thing. "Follow me." Shawn said somewhat demandingly and Gracie complied. She wanted some measure of safety.

They drove south the the firehall, a semi-public, well lit parking lot. It was late, and they knew they wouldn't be bothered at this late hour. During the trip, Gracie texted me to say she was on the prowl.

I know what that means and it gets me off! We have a deal. She texts me "horny" and I don't return that text. Minutes to several minutes later, my phone will ring and I'll pick up and immediately push mute. Then I listen!

Gracie crawled into his Acura and the passion was immediate. He held her face and tongue-kissed her deeply, tasting like Tennessee whiskey. His hand lowered to her big breast and cupped its fullness through her bra and muttered "those are nice."

He kissed her neck as his hand followed the southward path to Gracie's skirt, then thigh. Moving his hand up to the place you would normally find panties. Gracie rarely wears them. That wasn't always the case. One day, I sent Gracie to work sans panties and she was flabbergasted! She felt dirty and excited all day while girl juice trickled down her creamy thighs.

Back to the action

She took the liberty of tracing his cock through his trousers. She found it to be of adequate proportion. They de-embraced so Gracie could concentrate on the task-at-hand, or hands be the case. She released his manhood from it's cage and stroked it so expertly a glob of pre-cum fell off the head and dribbled down to her finger. She licked it clean while staring into his eyes, conveying what she was willing and eager to do.

With some authority, he held her neck and guided Gracie's mouth toward his thick, hot, throbbing member and she swallowed it whole. Grabbing the base and stroke/sucking, she coaxed more fuck nectar to the top. Shawn moaned in low manly tones while Gracie performed her slutty duties, his fingers working themselves in and out of her slick pink slit. Gracie looked at him with malice and said "Fuck me NOW!"

Shawn laid the seats back and opened the sunroof. He then laid Gracie on her back and instinctively, her legs went for the open air space. Shawn covered his package and held the bulbous head to her crack before impaling her. His strokes were slow and deep at first. Gracie moaned saying "fuck me stud, I'm yours tonight!", pinching his nipples while he thrust his lust deep into her.

Gracie never takes long to cum and this would not be different. Her breathing became quick and she started to squeal then it happened! She came all over his dick, his balls, his back seat and center console. Knowing this he began to feel his balls tighten and he pumped his load in desperate relief.

Gracie kissed Shawn one last time, gathered herself and alighted the vehicle, never exchanging numbers. He knew where to find her.

I had cum as they did, only alone in my space, listening on the muted phone. I can't wait to see my Gracie this weekend. It's going to be HOT!