Graciela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found some Stoly's in the cupboard along with half a bottle of Vermouth, and a jar of olives and half a lemon in the fridge. I took a swig of my favorite vodka, then poured a couple ounces in a glass for her, a splash of Vermouth, twisted the lemon over the drink, and dropped in the olive. A little stir and there you go. Some Crown and ice was all I needed.

I brought the two drinks into the living room and set them on the coffee table, and looked around the room. The couch and chairs were white, the rug multi-colored, and the walls were a pale turquoise, just lighter than her dress and stockings. The color lightened and expanded the room. Her style was not quite modern, but definitely not traditional; arty and feminine. She had impressionist prints on the wall. I liked that, partly because I can't think of an artist since then that I can stomach. I'm definitely not a post-modernist.

I turned as she walked back into the room. Wow. She had refreshed her make-up and deepened her lipstick, and applied a light turquoise eye shadow. She'd replaced the dress with a gossamer hip length white baby-doll that frilled at the hem and accentuated her legs and hips. It clasped with one button under her white bra, flaring out to reveal her beautiful copper skin and belly button. Her deep red necklace now draped to her belly. The matching white bikini panties hinted at the clit-cock she hid there, and a white garter held up her turquoise stockings. Her turquoise heels made her look divine. I wanted to drink her up and eat every inch of her.

"I appear to have died and went to Puerto Rico heaven," I whispered.

"No more silly comments?" she teased.

"Silliness has fled my head." It was all I could think to say.

"Perhaps a drink will help." And she walked to the coffee table where I retrieved her drink for her.

She took a sip and moaned. "You should teach that bartender how to make a martini."

"It's not difficult with Stoly's."

"I doubt anything is difficult for you."

"I can't remember wanting anyone as much as I want you right now, you beautiful little pussy."

"Oh Jim, you're giving me goose bumps."

I set down our drinks after taking a gulp of my Crown, and took her in my arms. Her hands went around my head and neck and my mouth and lips and tongue found hers and I began to devour the beautiful pussy boy that I already was thinking of as mine.

We kissed for quite some time, allowing the fires to bank ever higher. My hands explored her hair, her slender back, and cupped her flaring bottom and delved into her inviting cleft. She purred all the while as she sucked on my tongue.

"You're going to be mine," I whispered into her mouth.

"I'm already yours," she whispered back. "Let's get you out of those clothes. I want to see those shoulders and your huge body." She began unbuttoning my shirt as I undid my belt and dropped my pants, freeing my petulant cock who no doubt felt frustrated for having been denied his freedom for far too long.

Naked at last, Graciela gave me a good look all over. "What beautiful strong mature man you are." And she began kissing my neck and my chest and nipples, while her hands went to my angry cock.

"Oh my God, Jim," she breathed, sliding down to her knees. She looked at my cock head while she held my shaft, and then began kissing its purple head before taking it into her mouth and swirling her tongue on the underside rib. She was shaking just a little, and when I looked down between us, I saw her own panties tented out in a provocative angle.

Her tiny hands took hold of the back of my thighs and she began to bob on my cock as she became more excited. She stopped to lick my balls, but had no patience for that before sucking my head back into her delicious mouth. My cock thought that was a better idea as well.

I ran my hands through her hair and my pent up energy would not allow me to enjoy her laving. I had been pent up all evening, and I wanted her.

"I've got to have you now," I growled, and lifted her up and kissed her again, her mouth wet and searching, and then turned her towards the couch. I pulled down her panties, and bent her onto the couch, her hands on the back and her knees on the seat. She spread them readily, her crack opening as she shook her round bottom while she looked over her shoulder at me with what I can only describe as an almost fervent anticipation and joy.

I looked down to behold her feminine glory. Her crack was dainty and deep at the same time, and she had already lubed her beautiful pussy ass. It was nestled into her open cleft within a small nest of downy black hair which extended from her ass mouth down through her perineum to frame her sac. Her pretty purse and clit-clock were two shades darker than her skin, and her head had poked out from her foreskin, fully aroused and ready for her man to mount her. My mouth became wet with need. I bent down behind her and began licking up and down her crack, her pussy hairs tickling my tongue and cheeks.

"Oh Jim. Oh Jim. Eat me you darling." She backed her delicious bottom onto my face and I licked and sucked her for a few minutes.

But still I could not wait. I stood up and brought my cock to her cleft where I rubbed my head up and down her sexy ass a few times before guiding it to his new pussy mouth.

"Oh Jim. Oh Jim. Fuck me with your big cock." She opened her cheeks with her hands, and I wedged my head into her bottom mouth. She arched her back even more strenuously and moaned as I popped inside. Beyond all reason, I stopped to give us time to adjust. I reached down below her belly and felt her pretty cock hard and stiff, and rolled her foreskin back and forth as I slowly jacked it.

"Oooooooo. Ooooh Jim. Fuck me while I cum." And she moved her ass back further onto my cock and I slowly entered her, pausing now and then until her cheeks were against my belly and my searching cock was deep within her bowels. She was hot and wet and ribbed, and she squeezed me with her luscious ass, her feminine smell filling my senses and arousing me beyond sanity.

I jacked her pretty cock over and over as I began slowly plunging in and out of her glorious ass sheath. In no time at all she was cumming, spewing her juice over my hand and her belly and couch as I fucked her boy pussy with increasing energy. She was one in a million to me, and my blood was boiling and I was picking up steam and vigor.

She grabbed my hand from her cock-let and licked up her juice while we fucked, and I cleaned her belly with my fingers and drank it myself before allowing her to have the rest. Then she turned her head and sucked on my tongue while I fucked her from behind. Her squeezing became more insistent and inevitable, and I felt the coming surge there was no way to stop.

Graciela sensed my impending cum also, popped off my cock, twirled around to sit on the couch, and drank from my cock as I spewed my juice into her suckling mouth. Oh, my pleasing, loving Graciela! She took it all without missing a drop, and my cock stayed hard and strong and ready for her.

I sat on the couch, and she quickly positioned herself over my rampant cock, bringing her pretty pussy ass down to re-sheath me in her heavenly ass mouth again. I sat almost still while she moved up and down my cock with her legs, milking my cock with nurturing warmth. Her pretty cock head had retreated inside its foreskin, flopping daintily back and forth as she rode up and down on my heavy cock. She was smiling and ready and wanting, and I was more than happy to give everything I had, searching with my thighs and back to enter as far into her sheath as possible on her down stroke.

She inevitably tired as she rode my cock, and I slid off the couch, still embedded in her saucy ass, and turned her to rest with her hips on the couch. At this angle, with her stockinged legs back, her ass pussy in the air, and me on my knees, she provided just the right angle for a sweet and lugubrious fucking which I immediately set about performing.

Her little white bra was stretching, and I pulled it down her waist as I fucked her, sucking on her dark berry nipples. Her head began to thrash from side to side and she took up a low moaning sound as I slapped her ass with my thighs in rhythm with my cock's advances. It felt like I was making further inroads into her pretty ass sheath with every assault. I certainly wanted to. My cock was hungry and searching for everything from her.

"Oh, right there, Jim. Oh my God." And with that a stream of lady-boy juice poured from her clit-cock and covered her body. The sight of her anal prostate induced orgasm threw me into a fit, and I devoured her mouth as she continued to pour her juice, my thrusts becoming shorter and deeper and more insistent than ever before. I felt the need to bury my cock in her pretty boy pussy.

"Let me drink your cum again Jim. I need it." She was moaning again, and her head was moving back and forth again. I was licking her face with long, slow hungry licks while I fucked her, barely moving out of her before rutting back in. Her legs were almost behind her head by now, and my hands were prying and massaging her ass cheeks with an autonomous urgency.

With a final push on my part, along with her rhythmic squeezing, I allowed two large threads of cum into her pussy ass before pulling out and offering her my cock. She immediately inhaled me, nursing on my cock like a starving child, drinking and sucking and laving until she had taken every drop.

She looked up at me with a broad smile on her face. "Oh Jim. My darling Jim. I have never been fucked like that before. Take me all the time."

"I mean to do just that my sexy pussy boy. I want you near me whenever your career allows."

"Oooo Jim. Yes. Let me take care of you and drink you every day." I kissed her, and we lay together on the couch for a few moments.

"Unless you can think of a great reason to forestall me, I'm going to move in here with you while I work here in DC. That way I can take you all the time."

She kissed me again, and sucked my tongue. "I want everything you will give me you big strong man. Everything. My boy pussy is ready for your cock whenever you want it. I'll suck you even when you're not hard if you'll let me, and I'll drink everything you offer." I didn't know until later how much she meant it.

I pulled her up and we took a quick shower to rinse the sweat from our bodies, finished our drinks while cuddling on the couch, Graciela holding my cock every moment, intermittently kissing my arms and my chest and my neck.

I took her to my new bed and crawled over onto my side. Immediately she backed into a spoon position under me, and my cock came up and she had already lubed after the shower, and she fed my cock deep into her beautiful hairy bottom hole. She turned so we could kiss as I slowly fucked her again, this time with a more caring, loving pace. The pace was smooth and excruciatingly steady and meant to be ultimately maddening and inevitable. Our rhythm remained perfect and natural as her clutching, precious hairy pussy ass received my persistent, perseverant, piston-like cock. She moaned into my mouth as the moments turned into minutes and our incessant pace remained sure and steady and beautiful and predictable; our metronome fucking exacted a toll on the both of us, driving us to a desperate and impending release. I licked her face to feel her smooth skin, eyes and mouth while I pulled her nipples and she sprayed her girly cum on the sheets. I stopped our fucking and licked her juice from the bed. I wanted no other males to smell her. She was mine.

Then I lay on the bed and she again spooned me, clutching my cock in her sheath with even more desperate zeal as we fucked on into the night. I began muttering sweet nothings into her face and ears as we kissed and fucked, and she returned my jabbering by whispering, "There, there," and "Yes, yes my love, whenever you want me. Spray your juice in me." We slowly fucked on, our rhythm never really varying, my mind filled with images of her sexy face and body and her beautiful hairy bottom mouth sucking on my cock. Eventually it became time for her to drink me again. She came back up into my arms and I retained just enough hardness for her to nurse my cock back inside her boy pussy before we drifted off to sleep.

I slept like the dead for several hours, waking like in a dream to an insistent pressure on my cock as her loving cheeks squeezed and massaged by cock head. She appeared to be dreaming as well. A thrill ran up my spine and my cock re-hardened, strong and good and long and ready for her ass pussy. I pulled out of her, turned her on her back, spread her legs, and re-entered her luscious bottom pussy. My kisses and my entrance into her tunnel woke her, and she immediately returned my kisses, wrapping her legs around my waist and moving her boy pussy in rhythm with my thrusts. She was so hot and wet and tight and pleasing. My Graciela. I wanted her. This time was hard and fast and deep while I held her tight and lifted her off the bed, my hands under her shoulders and her bottom while she hung onto me with her arms and legs, my weight balanced on my knees and elbows, our bodies joined tightly from my cock and her ass sheath to our searching tongues and mouths.

I sprayed her again in her tube before she could get to my cock and nurse my juice. We took up a sixty-nine position for almost an hour. I buried my nose and mouth and lips and tongue in her bottom, and licked and sucked and drank from her sac and clit-cock as she sprayed prettily into my mouth. She could never get enough of my cock, and she coaxed it back to health with a patient lovingness and caring hunger that relieved me of all sense of duty or responsibility to perform, bringing me to hardness all the quicker. She adored my cock with an undemanding wantonness, sucking me down her throat with tender, merciful, empathetic insistence. Eventually I just had to fuck her again and she greedily drank me for the fourth time that evening with a sense of growing propriety. She was establishing her place between my legs, nursing and protecting my cock and sucking her man; a willing, pleasing vessel in return for the sustenance of my man juice. We finally slept until morning. Graciela had cum at least 6 times, and I couldn't bear the thought of being far from my little sissy boy pussy for very long even then.

12