Graciela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly at first, then more recklessly, I begin to grind my bottom against the seat. By moving in circles I cause the dowels inside me to turn and shift within my body and I feel an irresistible pleasure driving me on. Abandoning myself to the sweet distraction from the tingling I press my body harder against the chair and writhe with no inhibition until I find myself reaching my limit of resistance. But I cannot pass it. I am hot with the sound of my own moans but the restraints do not allow me the freedom of motion to arrive to the orgasm I crave and I think frantically. Suddenly the image of a face shines out among my jumbled thoughts and I focus on it. A renewed wetness rushes down my thighs. Alone and wretched, maddened by lust, I hold my captor's cruel face in my mind. Imagining his hands claiming my body intensifies every physical sensation and soon, spurred on by his dark eyes, I am shuddering, flying, lost in my intense release.

********************

If she only knew that seven men were standing feet from her, aching with unreleased lust at the sight of her yearning, I think my little dove would die of shame. But her reaction is perfect – we are one pivotal step closer to liberating her full sexuality. Before she can be all that I need she must learn not to feel shame when she enjoys her body, under whatever circumstances. And to achieve that end my means are to torment her until she rages with desire, demands pleasure, and knows that nothing has more value or beauty than this complete devotion of body and spirit.

As Graciela eases, spent, against her bonds, I send my attendants silently from the room.

They serve me well – when I have not the time or humor to involve other men of class I rely upon them to aid me in my games. They are paid well, with a handsome room and board included, and I trust them completely. I trust them not only because they adore the side benefits of their jobs as menservants and chefs in this all-male household but also because not one of them has any idea where he is or how to decipher the locked labyrinth around my central compound. If any one wishes to leave he is allowed to do so but may never return, and he is deprived of his senses until he has been left alone in some faraway site. I stop at no effort to ensure the privacy and sanctity of my home.

Graciela stirs again and I am shaken from my thoughts as she arches her back like a cat, stretching against the smooth wood of the chair. The sight of her tender nipples restrained within the cruel silver clamps allures and amuses me – I long to release her rosy-brown areolas from their restraints and suckle there until she cries out in ecstasy... but first, I will make her beg for me to do so.

"Mi amor... I am here," I murmur softly as I stalk silently towards her. A weak gasp escapes her imprisoned mouth as she, startled, whips her head in the direction of my voice. I laugh softly.

"What, you thought that you were quite alone when you took your pleasure? You should know by now that anything you do is, in the end, for my satisfaction."

I sweep towards her, gathering her curls in my fist and tugging her head backwards towards the floor. With my other hand I undo the ties holding the phallus in her mouth and toss it aside. Bending over her, I lavish her with a deep, warm kiss. I instantly feel her mixed reaction – her body squirms in revolt but her lips yield to mine and, when my tongue flicks between her teeth, hers responds.

Surprised, I probe her mouth more deeply. Her tongue continues to caress mine, sliding between my wet lips with unmistakable desire.This has come to pass much more swiftly than I expected... With my free hand I reach for a small knife strapped to my boot and slice through the bonds that hold her hands. The dagger clatters to the stone floor as I feel her small fingers glide freely over the fabric of my breeches, molding them to the muscles of my thighs. I go on my knees before her. Her soft, little hands continue to explore my body, climbing slowly, tantalizingly, over my abdomen and up to my chest. When she reaches the open neck of my linen shirt she murmurs in pleasure and reaches inside to tug at my chest hairs. Her skin burns against mine and I lose a bit of my well-practiced control.

"Graciela..." My voice comes out husky with longing. "What are you doing?"

Slowly but firmly she responds. "Master, if a man may desire a woman may not a woman desire a man?"

My mind races joyfully at her response but I force myself to reign in the thoughts. She may be close to her moment of sexual discovery but I have to ensure that it is complete. She must know that I alone command, she must be brought to a point from which there is no turning back. I cannot surrender now, no matter the temptation.

I move my warm mouth close to her ear. "My dear... men are born to desire women and most females simply fulfill that need. But once in a rare while comes a daring woman, a true woman, who wants more. You must know I chose you because everything in you betrays your unique passion... a passion that I felt a short while ago when you took me deep into your mouth by your own choice."

"Sir... do you mean the kiss?" In response I take her hand in mine and firmly run it down my torso until she can feel the hot bulge between my legs that even her earlier ministrations could not sate. I expect her to recoil but instead she bites her lip and wrinkles her brow in an expression of curiosity and runs her fingers, beneath mine, across the thick length of me.

"So it was you... I thought I knew your voice when you cried out. But Master, what did I do to you?"

Her innocence brings a chuckle to my lips. "My child, when you began to suckle me and draw your tongue over my skin it certainly seemed that you knew what you were doing."

Her cheeks flush red with humiliation and she bows her head. "Please forgive me, Master, I only did what felt natural. I am so confused. I do not know what you want of me, I do not know what I want anymore!"

My opportunity has come. I grasp her breasts in my hands, quickly flicking off the clamps with my thumbs and hearing her unbidden moan of relief. As I massage my thumbs in circles over her aching nipples I speak low in my throat, "Graciela, listen to me. You must always strive to give me what I want. You do it much better than you know. But you can never be complete until you admit to what you long for as well. There is no shame in desiring me."

Stopping now, I stay on my knees between her parted legs as I reach back and tenderly remove her satin mask. She has her eyes tightly closed, afraid to see me.

She whispers in a broken voice, "You... you make me feel things I should not. You promise me everything but it is too much, it is overwhelming. How can you say there is no shame when I dread you and long for you all at once? If it were right my heart would not conflict itself so! And, worst of all..." Her torrent of words ceases suddenly and she slowly opens her eyes, starry with tears.

"Worst of all..." she says, as she stares into my face like one drowning, "Worst of all, I want to give you pleasure as much as I want to take my own."

********************

I am mortally terrified. I know that in telling him this I seal my doom, but I cannot stop myself. Though I sell my soul this man has bewitched me and I would do anything to please him, to show him my true desires and hide no more. He will care for me, I know. And I feel in my heart there can be no more pretending. I want to devote every inch of myself to him and, God forgive me, I want to discover every secret he holds. His body, his eyes, his very essence have me enthralled and my actions are no longer my own choice but a part of something greater. Somehow he reads my thoughts and takes up his knife to cut through my remaining bonds. Free and decided, with blind faith and complete devotion, I throw myself to my knees and into his arms.

********************

As Graciela embraces me I feel her heart fluttering wildly against my chest and a sweetness I have never known seeps through my veins.She will love me.The knowledge is a promise that rings true.She will be my queen and she will give herself to love me.

Like a man dreaming I wrap my arms around her and draw her down on top of me to the floor. Her slender thighs can barely straddle my wide hips but she is focused in other areas, kissing and biting my neck as I reach down and swiftly release her from the clamps and rods that tormented her. She hardly notices, burying her face in my hair and inhaling, trailing kisses across my cheeks and running her cool, frenzied hands over my shoulders and arms. Finally, emerging from the stupor of my shock and delight, I take control.

I roll her underneath me in one swift motion. She moans as she feels my weight move onto her and she arches up against me. I nuzzle her neck, trap her wrists high above her head with one hand, and, supporting myself on my elbow, begin to tease and suck her nipples. Whimpers escape her swollen lips and, as I look on her face, it is transformed by hunger and by a fierce joy. She opens her eyes and stares directly into mine. "I need you now, I want all of you!"

With her cry I can restrain myself no longer and I begin to undo the sash of my pants. She herself lifts the shirt over my head, throwing it aside in reckless abandon and stroking and nipping at my nipples until I am wild. Freed of my clothing at last I slide a hand to her hidden place, feeling for wetness there. She is scorching and slick and writhes against the pressure of my touch. I have never known a woman this hot and my body responds, lengthening my erection to its extreme. I kiss her hard, then pull away and force her still with my weight.

"I must warn you that this may hurt. I do not wish it, but it is your first time and it is..." In the midst of my speech she struggles free and throws her arms about my neck to pull me down into another fiery kiss. Then, whispering into my ear, she pleads, "Master, I trust you completely. Please help me give us what we need!"

Fascinated, I put my faith in her conviction and take my throbbing member in my hand. Poised at her entrance I rub myself against her flesh and curls, coating myself in her moisture and causing her to cry out in abject pleasure. As I pause to stroke into her for the first time she, again surprising me, thrusts upward sharply and envelops me in one swift movement. Her body stiffens and as she screams from deep within I curse the pain I know she feels... until I realize she is twisting in pleasure and her center is pulsing and tightening around me. She came the moment I entered her!

Exhilarated, I begin to slide my length in and out of her tight opening, pulling her arching body to mine with one arm. She is lost, gasping and moaning but with her eyes fixed on my face as if I were her salvation. As she grinds her hips against me I move faster, thrusting now, now pounding into her as I feel her channel open for me and hear her cries of ecstasy. We move as one and I lower her to the floor, shifting my hand to her tiny, exposed bud and rolling it under my thumb. At the same instant I lower my mouth to her breast and claim it savagely and she rakes her nails down my back in an agony of lust.

We fight the tide for many moments, surging and rising together as I have never experienced before, our needs and wishes tied together and drawing us on. Soon I am on the brink, gazing into her gorgeous face as she weeps and smiles and swears that she is mine. I want to hear her say my name and I whisper it to her.

As she shines up at me, her face glowing with simultaneous longing and fulfillment, I begin to shoot my seed into her. She murmurs, then moans, then screams my name. She says it like a blessing and as I come, burying myself deeper inside her, she shudders violently and I in turn murmur, "Graciela," in her ear time and time again. As she tightens around me I gather her in my arms and rise, still hilt deep between her legs, and carry her out of the stone room to a deep velvet bed where we collapse, completely spent.

Later, as we lie replete in each other's arms, I glance at her face. My sleeping angel radiates contentment and I know it is all for me. I am overjoyed – there is still a long, winding road ahead for Graciela is inexperienced and I shall never tire of exploring new limits with her. But now, when I pleasure and punish her, praise and scold – even when I share her with others - I will know that she has given every part of her being to me. I will know as never before the power and thrill of being Master because I have found a woman who is not only my slave but also my true love.