Gracie's Pool

Story Info
Intimate encounter involving a swimming pool.
2k words
4
69.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talked for what seemed hours trying to plan a way to meet up. Constant flirtatious chatter was beginning to take its effect on me. Finally the plan was complete and it was agreed that I would wait until late into the night to come over to your house. The neighbors would be asleep and the cover of darkness would hide my attempt at being sneaky. Finally just after 1 a.m. I reach your door and you are waiting to let me in.

I walk in and greet you with a kiss just as you finish locking the door behind me. We embrace and you place your head on my chest. The little clothing you have on is not holding back your hard nipples. I run my hand over them. You grab my hand and lead me out the back door. Then without a word you remove the few garments you have on and walk into the water of the pool. I watch your wonderful ass as t disappears beneath the water. You wait until you are fully covered by liquid before turning around to watch me get in. I hesitate slightly before removing my clothes and getting in as quickly as possible. You have moved to the far end of the pool. I quickly but quietly make my way to you.

When I reach you I push you against the wall of the pool. Your warm body is pressing against mine in the water. Our lips meet and we begin to kiss hard as if it is our last chance to feel the joy of each other's passion. My hands move down to your ass as you wrap your legs around my waist. You can feel my hard dick pressing against your pussy. You lift yourself out of the water and stand on my legs so I could suck on your perfect tits and nipples. I squeeze and play with one while I suck on the other. Then I slip my hand down to your pussy and insert a figure into your tightness. Damn you have the tightest pussy I have ever felt! I finger you first slowly and then moving faster and faster. You begin to rub your clit as I finger you. Soon your legs are trembling and you start moaning softly. I can feel your legs shaking more and more as you stand on my thighs. Finally your pussy erupts and you fall back into the water and hub me as your body continues to shake from the large orgasm.

You reach down and begin stroking my cock. You tell me to sit on the edge of the pool so you can suck me. I pull myself out and sit on the edge in front of you. You pull yourself up and hold onto my legs. You lick and tease the head of my dick as it bobs in front of you. I run my fingers through your long wet hair. I gently grab it and pull your mouth onto my dick. You don't need anymore encouragement and your mouth is soon taking my dick all the way in. Your mouth feels so fucking good squeezing my cock as it slides in and out. Occasionally you let it pop out of your mouth so I can watch you take it all back in again. It feels so good I can't take much more of it but I love watching it disappear into you mouth. I ask you to join me in the hot tub. So you swim over to it and I walk over and get in.

Once we are both in you waste no time sitting in my lap. You reach down and guide my hard pole into your wet hole. You begin to grind your hips against me as we kiss and I play with your wonderful tits. After riding me like this you turn around and sit back on it. You lean against me as you wrap your arm around my head and grab my hair. I take your tits into my hands and squeeze them as I pull on your rock hard nipples. You grind your hot pussy against my throbbing cock while it is deep inside you. The water in the hot tub begins to splash as you speed up your grinding and add in some quick bouncing up and down on my dick.

After enjoying you bouncing on my cock, I spin you around and put you on your knees on the seat in the hot tub. I move into position standing behind you. I give your ass a quick playful slap. You grin and joke how naughty you have been and deserve another. So I slap your other cheek just as I enter you from behind. I begin by grabbing your hips and pulling you onto my hard dick. With long slow strokes I marvel at the site of my dick disappearing into your tight wet pussy. Splashing of the water drowns out your increasing moans. I grab a handful of your long blonde hair as I begin to fuck your pussy harder and faster. Pulling on it I pound your pussy like you desire. I can feel myself getting close to cumming. Harder and harder I thrust into you. I begin to grunt and moan as I get so fucking close to cumming. You sense my oncoming orgasm and begin to feel your own growing inside. You tell me you are cumming trying to keep the noise down not to wake the neighbors. You search for anything to clinch onto as your body erupts into a mind blowing, body shaking orgasm. The feeling of your body spasming around my dick sends me over the edge. I pulled out just in time to shoot my hot creamy cum all over your back and ass.

We remain in this position trying to recover and catch our breath. As soon as I can muster enough strength I get out of the hot tub to get us a towel. I come back and clean the mess I made off of your back and ass. I admire your shapely ass as I clean it off spending a little extra time to make sure I got it all. We get out of the hot tub and finish drying off. After making sure each other is completely dry we return back inside to recover. You fetch two beers from the refrigerator and plop down on the couch beside me.

After sitting on the couch naked watching some shows on Showtime or HBO, we get under a blanket to snuggle. Your soft skin pressed against mine. The smell of your natural scent fills my lungs as I lean in to kiss your neck. You start to feel my cock growing as it presses against your ass. Your leg involuntarily raises up to let me slide between it and the other one. You turn your neck to meet my kisses, pushing your ass back against me. I slide my hand over your breasts brushing against your hard nipples as it continues down your soft skin to your waiting pussy. Your clit is already hard and eager for more attention.

I seize my chance to finally taste the pussy I have waited all night for. I move to the floor and pull you around so your legs are on the coffee table spread wide for me. You move your ass closer to the edge to give me full access to your pussy and ass. I begin by lightly kissing my way up each leg. Getting so close to the top before stopping and repeating on the other leg. You begin to whimper in frustration as the kisses get so close before stopping short of your dripping wet pussy.

Finally! A light flick of my tongue crosses your right pussy lip. Then the left. Another one traces the right one from the bottom to the top. A shiver goes down your spine. You keep your eyes closed as your hands begin to wonder over your tits and stomach. I take your legs in my hands and push them up and farther apart. Your legs dangle in my hands as you completely relax. My tongue begins to play with your lips. I suck one into my mouth and pull until it pops out. Then the other gets equal treatment. The swollen lips are now spread leaving your pink opening exposed and vulnerable. I quickly jut my tongue in and out of your small opening. Your juices are still dripping down to your ass. I put your feet on my shoulders and use my hands to spread your ass cheeks farther apart. I run my tongue down, down, down to your clinched rectum. Slowly it relaxes as I caress it with my tongue, running it in a light circular motion around the outer edge. I work my tongue closer and closer until it is licking the tight opening. With one long lick I move from there back up to your pussy.

When I get back to your pussy, I lick furiously with quick random licks all over your clit, lips, and opening. Ravaging it like it was my last meal. Two of my fingers enter you and begin fucking your tight little pussy quick and hard. My mouth turns its focus on your hard clit and sucks it all into my mouth. My tongue rolls over your sensitive clit over and over. Soon your hands are grabbing handfuls of hair pulling my face into your pussy. I suffocate myself in your wetness as I am determined to make you cum hard on my face. You begin to moan loudly and more often. Your hands clinch hard and I know I am about to get the flood of cum I seek. Suddenly, there is a wave of electricity as you grab my head and grind your pussy against my face just as you unload what seemed like an endless flow of hot juices.

I open my mouth and catch your juices and then lick as much as I possible can. You shake and jump as my tongue crosses over your sensitive spot to make sure it is fully clean. After I am sure you are fully cleaned, you grunt as you tell me to fuck you now!

I waste little time getting in position to slip inside you. You are laying on the couch with your ass still right at the edge. I can see the glow of excitement in your eyes as my cock penetrates your swollen lips. I can tell you are in the animalistic fucking mood as you grab and squeeze my nipples and then doing the same to your own. Sensing the desire I quickly comply as I grab your legs and begin pounding hard and fast at your still tight hole. You begin to moan and talk very dirty. You asked me to call you my dirty little cum slut. You wanted to feel my cum all over your body. Fucking you as hard as possible I hold tightly onto your legs as I pull them to meet my thrust to get as deep as possible. You squeeze your left nipple with your right hand as your left hand franticly rubs your clit. "OH FUCK YEAH! OH YEAH! I AM GOING TO FUCKING CUM!" you scream as your hand is now nothing but a blur. I can't control it much longer and I pull out just in time to shoot my hot milky load all over your skin. The first two spurts shoot up to your tits. Then several end up closer to your belly button and stomach.

Our bodies still shake as they orgasms rock through our systems. Your hands trace your body smearing in all of the cum that now covers it. I collapse into your body and we embrace in a soft hug trying to catch our breath once again. Looking up at the clock it is almost 6 and the neighbors will be up soon. We clean up and say our goodbyes just as I dart out the door still under the cover of darkness.