Gracie's Three Punishments Ch. 04

Story Info
Gracie and her friends hang out before the third punishment.
6.9k words
4.46
19.5k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last week had been a filled with court visits, short hearings, and meetings with her lawyer, Mr. Braxton. One of the first things she had done when she returned from her second session at the Punishment Center, where her pussy had been spanked in front of a live audience, was to tell the law firm what had happened to her during the strip search.

There, a guard, the most unprofessional one she had encountered over during her two visits to the Punishment Center, had goaded her into disobeying him. He filed a disciplinary complaint and Gracie had had nipple clamps attached to her breasts in addition to her scheduled sentence. She knew it had been stupid to not listen to the guard, but he had made her mad and she stubborn. She was convinced he had abused his power.

As it turned out, she was right. Mr. Braxton had filed an emergency motion with the courts about the guard's behavior and attempted to get Gracie's third punishment reduced or removed because her rights had been violated. The results had been mixed. The judge issued reprimands to the two guards who conducted her search and the Director of the Punishment Center promised to investigate. Unfortunately, though, the judge refused to change her sentence. However, he did allow Gracie to change her punishment appointment to another Punishment Center in order to avoid any guard's that might have a bone to pick after her complaint.

As it stood, her punishment had been postponed a few days, from Friday to Monday, and, instead of it taking place at the Center in the downtown of her home city, it was going to happen at a smaller Punishment Center located in a town nearly two hours away. It was the closest Center that had the equipment necessary for her unique, and, she had recently learned, rare punishment.

In legal language, her punishment was a "J45" described as, "corporal punishment by electroshock." In her mind, Gracie had just shortened it to "electrocution." She knew that was, perhaps, a little dramatic, conjuring images of the electric chair or spies with car batteries, but it wasn't technically incorrect. She knew that the Punishment Centers, one guard excepted, were professional and meticulous. Whatever was going to happen was going to be painful, but it was also going to be safe, otherwise it wouldn't be on the books.

Now Sunday night, she was sitting in a hotel room with her two new friends whom she had met two weeks ago during her first punishment. Her friendship with Kelsey and AJ had formed quickly over the last two weeks. It had been forged in unique circumstances as they all waited to be punished in front of a roaring crowd at a public park. Kelsey had declared the three of them sisters and Gracie couldn't deny how close she felt to the two of them.

They were both a decade younger than her, making them much younger sisters. Gracie was twenty-nine while Kelsey was nineteen and AJ was eighteen. Initially, that had made Gracie want to distance herself from them, but they had stayed glued to her side and they had proven to be wise beyond their years. Last weekend, Gracie had slept over at Kelsey's apartment the night before her second punishment and this weekend Gracie had invited them to stay in her hotel room. They happily accepted an invitation to keep her company.

They had arrived in town on Saturday and were staying until Monday morning when Gracie had to report to the Punishment Center. Yesterday they had went strawberry picking at a local farm and enjoyed the sunny late May weather outdoors. Gracie was glad to distract herself with a minivacation out in the country and was glad to fund her friends joining her. She knew, deep down, that they would have come anywhere to support her, but it made her feel better to show them a good time, too.

Earlier today, they had went shopping and had eaten dinner at one of the restaurants on the town's main street and then returned to the hotel. Soon, she was expecting Kelsey to bring up the topic of her punishment. Gracie had demanded that they try to forget about it until tonight, but she was surprised to be looking forward to discussing it.

Last week, when she had stayed at Kelsey's place, they had stripped down in an effort to get over their insecurities about people seeing them naked and Kelsey had, lightly, spanked Gracie between her legs to practice for the next day's punishment. It had kind of worked, perhaps too well, Gracie thought. In fact, she had been turned on by being watched and admired by the crowd. Once she set her insecurities aside, she had discovered some latent exhibitionist desires.

Kelsey and AJ were sitting together on their bed watching TV. They had started a budding romance the last week and were sleeping together, giving Gracie the other bed to herself. Gracie knew they had hooked up last weekend and was glad that it was continuing, rather than one of them recoiling from their first, Gracie presumed, lesbian encounter. Kelsey was the smallest of the girls with a cute round face and a boyish haircut while AJ had a much fuller figure and long curly blonde hair that she currently had tied in a bun atop her head.

The three of them were already in their pajamas. Gracie was in a white t-shirt and long black men's basketball shorts down to her knees. Kelsey had on her glasses, which she only wore in private, and was in gym clothes, which, Gracie had discovered, was what she wore when she wasn't trying to look good. Her black shorts with white stripes just barely came below her ass and she had one of her many college shirts. AJ was the only one in anything that was meant to be sleepwear. She had a satiny, navy button up shirt and billowy shorts, each with matching white trim.

"Soooo," Kelsey started, switching the television off, "Are you ready to talk about it. You said it helped last week."

"I know I'm ready. Last week was," AJ hesitated, "interesting."

Kelsey nudged her friend, not knowing how Gracie felt about last week. The three of them had avoided talking about it, so far.

"That's ok. I would say last week was fun, I guess. It was for you two, for sure," Gracie responded, while moving from the small chair in the corner to her bed. The three girls all repositioned themselves so they each sat cross legged facing each other with Gracie on one bed and the younger girls on theirs.

AJ blushed, realizing that she could have just put her foot in her mouth, but she smiled as Gracie let her off the hook.

"So, do you want to talk about last week or just focus on tomorrow?" Kelsey asked.

"There isn't much to say about last week. It sucked like you'd expect. You know I was in court this week over something that happened there."

"Yeah what was that about?"

"Um, I got an enhancement because a guard broke a rule. That's why we are out here in the country for tomorrow instead of the usual Center."

Her friends frowned but didn't speak.

Gracie realized that they wanted more information. Sighing she said, "Clamps," as she cupped her large breasts with her palms.

"Ow, sorry," AJ said, "Sorry we shouldn't be so curious."

"No, it's ok. I'm fine with being an open book, just like last week. I really have to tell you all, I wasn't that embarrassed," Gracie said, "And that's because of last week. It really helped. Thank you."

"You'd do it for us," Kelsey responded.

"Well, don't break the law and I won't have to," Gracie laughed, "But I would."

"I wasn't planning on it," AJ added, "It sounds like Kelsey is considering it."

The three women laughed at the joke. Gracie thought about telling them about liking being watched, but she hesitated. "Is that too weird? No, gonna be open about it, they're my friends."

"I am not!" Kelsey assured AJ. "I mean, I did meet you guys, but, you know," she trailed off, not wanting to tell her new girlfriend she would have rather not met her.

Gracie knew what would avoid that conversation, "Well on that note. Last time wasn't all bad, and this is weird, you'll have to forgive me, but I kind of liked being looked at."

"What?" Kelsey exclaimed.

"Oh God, is it that bad?" Gracie asked, grimacing.

"No, no, just tell us. It's interesting!" AJ urged.

"Ok, good. I kind of thought it might be like an insult to you two. That . . ." She collected her thoughts and restarted, "I don't know. I thought it might hurt your feelings that I liked doing something that resembled what happened to you two."

Both girls shrugged their shoulders.

Gracie was relieved they weren't insulted, "I'm so glad. I felt weird about it. I didn't know that about myself and I think it's because I was focusing on not being insecure and the audience clapped for me when I went on stage. It was a rush."

"Well what else happened?" Kelsey asked.

"I mean nothing. I was turned on, but either nobody noticed, or nobody cared," Gracie caught herself, before adding, "Well, I know the technician noticed."

"How?" AJ asked.

Kelsey narrowed her eyes at Gracie, "She got wet."

Gracie confirmed it with a shy nod. "So, too weird? Do you hate me now?" Gracie asked, fishing for affirmation.

"Of course not," Kelsey assured her, "I can't say I felt the same, but I had a giant thing in my ass."

"And the crowd was much meaner at the park," Gracie added, "It was strange. I expected the crowd to boo but they were respectful. And, like I said, the clapping felt pretty good."

"I mean it makes sense that you would like admiration," AJ said, "I don't think it's something to worry about."

"Yeah, don't worry about it. Something to know about yourself," Kelsey added.

"Yeah, I guess," Gracie said.

"So, you haven't told us what's going to happen tomorrow. We've been patient all week. Haven't we, AJ?" Kelsey changed the subject, as AJ nodded in agreement.

Gracie knew it was coming but didn't know how talking about her electrocution was going to help. "But I said I was going to be an open book," she told herself.

"We're not going to be able to practice this one," Gracie told them. Taking a breath, she said it aloud, "Electroshock punishment."

There was silence as her friends thought. Gracie was sure they were imagining something physical like all the other punishments.

Finally, Kelsey, settled on levity, "Shocking."

Gracie snorted a laugh and the girls joined in after seeing her good humor. "That was probably what I needed to hear," Gracie said.

"Alright good, that was the first thing that came to mind," Kelsey said, still chuckling, "I mean that's scary, what are you most worried about?"

"Back to business, I see," Gracie said as Kelsey returned to her concerned friend persona. "Electricity just seems scary. Like, I know it must be safe or they wouldn't do it, but I'm thinking of the electric chair."

Kelsey thought for few moments, "Yeah, I was too, honestly. Maybe that is what they're trying to do? They're trying to scare you more than hurt you."

AJ nodded her head, agreeing with Kelsey.

Gracie saw what she was doing. Kelsey was good with coming up with strategies to make the punishments easier. Last week she had coached Gracie to let go of her insecurities and just accept the blows as inevitable. It really had helped, so Gracie was predisposed to trust her again.

"You're probably right. They're not allowed to leave permanent injuries. That's against the law."

"That means no burning and no, I don't know, heart risks?" Kelsey wondered aloud.

Gracie nodded, grimacing at being reminded of the perils, "Yeah I'm sure they have that taken care of."

"That means they probably can't hurt you that bad. They're just trying to get you wound up, so it's worse than it should be. Do you know how it happens?" Kelsey asked.

"No, I knew how the last two worked because my lawyers could research the Punishment Center, but I didn't know I was going to be in this Center until Thursday so there wasn't any time."

AJ chimed in, "Well, I'm sure there are some things we could practice tonight."

"Like what? Believe me, I've been thinking about it," Gracie asked.

"I don't think we could do anything with the electricity, but we can guess how it's going to work. They're going to, you know," she gave the other girls a chance to fill in the blank, but they just looked at her. "Insert things," she said, pantomiming with her hands.

"Mmm, yeah," Kelsey agreed, nodding.

Gracie hadn't really thought about it, much. Other than the electric chair, she had been imagining cattle prods poking at her but had been trying to bury those thoughts. However, what AJ suggested, did make sense.

Gracie finally nodded along with the other girls, "Yeah that does fit the Punishment Centers' MO." She knew what Kelsey was about to suggest but wasn't going to be the first one to say it.

"That is something we could practice. I've done it before," Kelsey said. Last week, she'd admitted to inserting things in her ass to practice for her public punishment.

"I'm game for whatever Gracie wants to do," AJ confirmed.

Gracie didn't really want to do this, but she knew she had signed up for this, however implicitly. It was what they had done last week, and she'd invited them out to do the same thing. "And it did help," she reminded herself.

"Alright, how is this going to work, Kelsey? You're the brains of the operation."

Kelsey looked away from Gracie like she was embarrassed, "Well, I did kind of prepare for this."

"How did you do that?"

Kelsey sighed before admitting, "The two of us were talking about it and trying to predict what your punishment was. Surprisingly, it's not public record. Or at least not easy to find online."

Gracie realized that was why AJ suggested the idea. She'd been involved in the planning and thought faster than Kelsey.

Kelsey continued, "We figured there were two types of things the Punishment Code liked and that was hitting us, which is easy enough to practice, and sticking stuff into us, like what happened to me. I still had my codebook, so we had the list of possibilities."

Gracie was touched. She had glanced over the punishment codes and quickly threw them away, shocked, scared, and somewhat traumatized by the list of possibilities. That the girls read them to help her really showed how much they cared. "Thanks, you girls are so nice. You don't have to do this, but what did you prepare?"

"I guess you probably don't need to prepare your vagina, but we thought you might want to practice anal, so I brought lube and, um, I bought some hairbrushes like what I used to practice."

"Hairbrushes?"

"Yeah, we thought about buying dildos, but we were too embarrassed to go to a sex store," Kelsey said uncomfortably. AJ giggled with her friend.

Gracie was reminded of their relative inexperience, thinking of her drawer at home filled with a handful of vibrators she'd collected over the years. They had never been her thing and she had never used a dildo, having always focused on her clit when it came to toys. "Is it soft?"

"Yeah, its kind of a jelly handle. I did research on safety, there's nothing that's going to cut us or anything. It's the same type I used for two weeks and I was fine."

"Yeah, ok, let's do it," Gracie said after a moment of thought. This wasn't any weirder than what happened last week and, now that she thought about it, it seemed like good odds something would be in her butt tomorrow. Suddenly, she realized something else. Maybe she wanted to get naked in front of Kelsey and AJ. Now that she knew she liked being watched, she didn't know how her body would react. "Maybe this is different than being in front of a crowd? I guess I should warn them. I doubt they'll mind."

Kelsey had gotten off the bed and was rummaging through her purple suitcase. She extracted a plastic bag from a pharmacy and climbed back onto the bed.

"Before we start, what if I get turned on?"

"Who cares?" AJ answered, "I don't."

"Yeah, you saw what happened to us last week," Kelsey confirmed, "You can just get off if you want to. We don't mind."

These girls were somehow both very liberated and very innocent, "How can you be both embarrassed to buy dildos and be ok with public masturbation?"

Kelsey shrugged, "It's just us sisters here, right? We were naked when we met, and after last week there are even fewer lines to be crossed. Let's just do what we want, no judgement."

"Ok, then," Gracie answered. She had thought Kelsey was joking, but she seemed up for anything. Gracie couldn't rule it out.

AJ was rifling through the bag and laid six nearly identical brushes out on the bed, only differing by color. She tossed two of the brushes, a lime green one and a powder blue one, to Gracie on the other bed and pushed two in front of Kelsey. She put the bottle of lubrication on the bedside table that sat between the two beds.

"Do I really need two?" Gracie asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Just in case," Kelsey said, shrugging.

"Fine, I guess it's time to get undressed," Gracie said, surprised to feel her heartrate increase.

"Bottoms only?" Kelsey asked.

"No, let's get the girls out," Gracie said.

"Yeah, I like your boobs, Kels," AJ said.

Kelsey shrugged. Gracie could tell Kelsey was still self-conscious of her small chest, especially next to her two friends' larger boobs, but she couldn't say no to her new girlfriend.

They looked at each other, all waiting to see who was going to start. After a long few seconds, Gracie exhaled, "I'll go first. I do like when people look at me, after all."

The other girls laughed. Gracie was only partly joking, she wanted to see how her body was going to respond. She was reluctant to put one of the brushes in her butt, but she didn't want to be spanked either and she had still gotten wet.

Without hesitation, she pulled off her oversized white t-shirt showing her large perky breasts to her friends. They were topped with brown puffy nipples that stood out from her olive skin.

Gracie stood up from the bed and hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her shorts and yanked them down, lifting her feet to help gravity take them to the floor. Her large breasts stood in contrast to the rest of her thin body. She had often been insecure about how skinny she was and her, as she described them, "bird legs."

She was wearing a pair of black bikini-cut panties, though not for long. Quickly, they joined her pants in a pile next to the bed. Gracie sat back on the bed, instinctively keeping her legs together.

AJ started next. Gracie wouldn't have minded if they all undressed at the same time but taking turns had become their habit. "People like being the center of attention," she decided.

The larger girl unbuttoned the front of her shirt, her breasts parting the fabric before she got to the last button. Gracie knew they were similar sized to hers but on a larger frame and they hung lower down her chest. She shrugged the shirt off of her shoulders, causing them to jiggle, and tossed the garment aside.

She lifted her bottom off the bed and pulled both her pants and underwear off of her round hips, and, sitting back down, rolled them down her legs and tossed them on the floor. She pulled her knees up to her chest, hiding herself.

Kelsey was eyeing her new girlfriend the whole time. Gracie was going to be surprised if the two of them didn't hook up tonight. She remembered being a teenager, when she couldn't keep her hands off her first boyfriend.

"Fine, y'all can just put by little tits to shame, again," Kelsey said. She pulled off her t-shirt but still had on a black sports bra.

"I like your boobs, Kels, they're a good handful," AJ assured her, as Gracie nodded, feeling awkward to be a part of their flirting.

"Yeah, yeah," Kelsey said, slipping her fingers under the bottom of the sports bra and lifting them up and off her chest. It wasn't like she was flat chested. Her breasts were perky, round B-cups topped with little nipples almost the color of her pale skin.

12