Graded on a Curve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,769 Followers

Sandi let out a sigh of relief and began to put her clothes back on. She was just glad to have Professor Tate around to explain things to her like this. He had such an easy way of making everything seem so logical, so...sensible...her eyes went glassy and unfocused for a moment, like she was struggling to remember the words to a familiar tune. But the effort only drained her energy more and more, until finally she let it slip away into nothing.

Professor Tate took her hand and helped her to her feet. "Same time tomorrow?" he asked, his voice eager and encouraging as he led her to the door. Sandi thought about asking to stay a little longer; the repeated trances had left her feeling a little bit fuzzy, and she almost felt like taking a nap. Perhaps next time she could ask to sleep in his spare room, just to make sure she was fresh the next morning.

She filed the thought away for later. "Yes sir," she said again, barely even noticing the warm glow of pleasure that washed over her as she did so. Fighting the urge to give her mentor a kiss, she waved good-bye and stepped through the doorway. Her eyes automatically drifted down, taking one last, lingering glance at the crotch of his trousers as he closed the door. Only when he was out of view did Sandi begin the long, slow process of collecting her scattered thoughts for the drive home.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,769 Followers
12