Grading the Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,294 Followers

Chloe wrapped her arms around the back of his neck and began pushing her lips and tongue against his mouth. Her breathing through her nose began ragged and labored. She felt that familiar tingling and the warmth began radiating from her thighs.
"Harder," she urged him, "harder ... so close."

He increased the depth and violence of his thrusts and she felt a sudden rush of volcanic warmth within her. This sent her into her own screaming orgasm. She had forced him to come in her and he'd been so naughty in doing so. She was in such ecstasy that she wasn't sure how, or even if she wanted to punish him. She went with a simple, playful slap.

"Bad boy," she panted. "I didn't give you ..." He slammed into her again and again. The bastard was still hard. This time he was brutal and merciless. Chloe hung on for dear life. Her next audible orgasm only minutes later drew looks from all over the park. No one came running so they must have known what her vocalizations meant.

She was panting to stay alive. She could feel the heat and steam coming off of her lover.
"Consider yourself forgiven," she moaned into his chest. He gently lowered her legs back down to the ground. She nearly fell over anyway, her legs were so rubbery. Xavier held her to him, keeping the chill away and comforting her. She drank in his musk and felt so femininely raw and naked.

"We should be going home now," he said softly when she could stand on her own. She didn't want it to end, but was feeling her own physical exhaustion. Her gut told her to take him home and hold him all weekend. She growled inwardly as she came to the acceptance that his need to care for his kids, the weakness she was exploiting, would still separate them.

"Yes," she agreed grudgingly. He straightened her dress down into place. She followed suit by put his penis back into his shorts, zipping him up, and fixing his belt. He wrapped his arm around her once more, again resting it at the top of her ass. It felt familiar yet not overtly sexual and she adored the gesture. He knew how to treat a woman right, even if he had to be threatened to do it. She partially wondered why she hadn't done something like this before but was equally glad she hadn't because she would have missed snaring Xavier. She was wet all over again.

At her apartment Xavier got out and opened the car door for her. He held her hand as they walked to her door and when she turned to give him her new instructions he stepped in and kissed her deeply. She moaned into his mouth as he reached around and grabbed her ass and squeezed.
"Wednesday," she gasped as she huddled against his chest. "We are going out again on Wednesday."

"But I ..." he started. She looked up at him daring him to continue. His resentment flared. They were locked in a battle of wills. Toni's happiness weighed in the balance. Xavier surrendered.
"I'll think of something," he said with sullen anger. To Chloe, his willingness would have been sweet, but fighting her every move, and having him lose, was so much better.

Chloe contemplated ordering him inside to get another feel for that wonderful tongue. Having gone farther sexually than she'd ever gone before, she only wanted to go one step beyond.
"I have to go – the sitter," he informed her. Chloe acquiesced. She put a hand onto his chest and felt his heartbeat. It was rapid and strong.

She rubbed a finger over his hardened nipple. She pinched it painfully and he flinched. He will be totally mine, she promised herself as she smiled up into eyes filled with spirited resistance. He kissed her again lightly on the lips. He took his coat off her, threw it over his shoulder and walked to his car. She watched his shapely backside leave, not going inside until his car was out of sight.


"Mr. Wa ... Xavier," said the sleepy Patricia as her employer roused her. Waking up and seeing him was one of her private fantasies. Several of the girls in the neighborhood who saw him jog past every morning thought so too. Until tonight no one thought he had a girlfriend. Some worried he might be gay.

One whiff of him as he pulled her up and she 'accidently' brushing up against him told her that he'd been with a woman wearing 'Passion' perfume; there was a smudge of lipstick on his lower lip as well, and a definite smell of ... sex.
"Nice date?" she questioned. He looked down and away.

"It was ... something," he evaded. He looked back to her. "Thank you for the assistance on such short notice. Can I interest you in working again on Wednesday?"
"Anything for you, Xavier," Patty beamed. He rewarded her with a warm, thankful smile.
"How much do I owe you?" he asked.

"Seven dollars an hour for seven hours is forty-nine bucks Xavier," she answered. He reached into his wallet and pulled out three bills.
"Here are sixty dollars; you've earned it. Were there any problems?"

"Toni wanted to talk to you when you got in, Brad tried to convince me that he could stay up until midnight on weekend nights, and Mrs. Newman wanted to talk to you about some things that came up at work. She asked that you call her sometime tomorrow morning."
"Thank you Patricia," Xavier said. He showed her to the door and walked with her outside.

"Where are you going?" Patricia asked when they were half down the walkway.
"I'm walking you home," the man responded as if it was the most obvious thing to say. "I want to make sure you get to your house safely". Patricia turned and smiled. She started talking to him about all kinds of things; school, friends, where he took his date, and even a few attempts to find out more about the woman he was with, but to no avail.

He walked her to her door and was waving good-bye when she ran up and kissed him on the cheek. He looked stunned. She was inside before he could react. Xavier felt terribly confused and frustrated on the walk back home. It was with some reluctance that he woke Toni.
"Hey Pumpkin," he said as he sat down on the corner of the bed.

"Hey Uncle Xavier," Toni muttered. "How did it go?" Xavier actually chuckled.
"Why does anyone want to know? It was only a date. I'm more concerned about your mid-semester projects coming up. I understand that you've really pulled your grades up, but I want you to keep at it."

"I'll be okay," she smiled sleepily. "Whatever you said to that terribly cow Pieper put her in her place; she's been leaving me alone since your little meeting."
"It has made a difference?" he said sadly.
"It sure has," Toni admitted. "She really had it out for me, but you set her straight."

"I love you Kiddo," he sighed. "Now go to sleep. You can go running with me in the morning if you like." Toni mumbled something non-committal and dozed off. Xavier went to his own bed and showered, scrubbing hard to get the scent of her away. He went to bed trying to put the whole night behind him. He would have been very troubled to know that Chloe sat in bed at that same moment reliving the marvelous time she had with him.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,294 Followers
12