Graduate Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amandrake
amandrake
151 Followers

'Tell me when you are about to cum James.'

'Yes Mistress.'

'Ah, ah, Mistress I'm cuming.'

'Good James, good. This time I want you to cum on me, on my tit and all over my stomach.'

That did id and James lost control, he barely managed to angle it, but was able to give Becky a generous load of cum.

'Oh James, that was good. Now I want you to lick it all off. Off my stomach, my tits, even this bit on my arm.'

James obeyed her and enjoyed the task as he kissed and fondled her body. It was all over too soon for him and before he knew it she was returning to Tom.

On Sunday Becky knew James would be thinking about little else other than his promise. Fearing he would falter she decided the time was now and mid afternoon went to his room. Before she left Tom she explained the rules of the bet. When, after they'd fucked and she went to get James Tom was to quietly sit in a chair opposite the bed. He would have a clear view, but was to say or do nothing to in anyway distract James. If he did he would forfeit the bet.

James was clearly nervous as Becky entered his room. His nerves settled a bit as he got to his task, but Becky knew they'd be at their worse as she and Tom fucked. She needed to keep him excited. Her orgasm subsiding she looked down at him.

'James, that was lovely. Thank you. I know your hard and you must need a wank. I don't want you to. If you can hold on until 'afterwards' I will give you a wonderful reward.'

'Yes Mistress.'

It was all James could say - his head was swimming with thoughts, with doubts; but he would do as she bade.

Becky left James and went to Tom; who was more excited than usual. Becky distracted and Tom excited it came as surprise to both as he came in her mouth s short while after she'd started sucking him. They moved to the bed and fucked. Tom's hard-on seemed to last forever and after three fucks they were finally done. Becky, more nervous now than at any time she could remember, went to James. She could see his pulse was racing as she took him by the hand and slowly led him to Tom's room. There, she lay on the bed and focused her gaze on James, almost ignoring Tom sat in the chair opposite covered in only a small towel. James fixed his gaze, first on her eyes, then her pussy as she lay on the bed. It was later afternoon and the sunlight shone in, glistening on the cum dripping from her. There was no mistaking she'd been well fucked. It took all the determination and strength James could muster not to get up and run away, but to lower his head to that now familiar place and lick her, lick the cum from her - but do it he did, and was rewarded by her tensing her body and cuming.

Becky, conscious that Tom was sat only feet away, resisted her urge to just lie there for a moment and got up. James, who appeared almost paralysed, was fixed to the spot, she took him by the hand and led him downstairs. He was more relaxed in his room. She helped him undress and took up position behind him. Automatically he put his hands behind his back and cupped her pussy. She reached for his cock and whispered.

'James, you were great. That took courage.'

She wanked him as she'd done before. Three times she stifled his orgasm. On the final one she knelt before him and took his cock in her mouth, sucking him feeling the vein throb she knew he was close. As he came she took his cock from her mouth and griping it aimed it away from her. James had the most intense orgasm of his life. His cock almost dry Becky kneeled down and took it in her mouth once more - sucking a few drops of cum form him, she stood up and kissed him making sure he again tasted himself. Her job done she returned to Tom.

Tom was in a bit of a daze. The afternoon's events had excited him more than he'd ever been excited before, also, he was nervous of the bet he'd just lost. Becky returned and, noticing his slightly bewildered state and fully erect cock lay on the bed and invited him to join her. They fucked again and all she could think of as he pounded her now sore pussy was the bet.

As they drifted off to sleep she began to on how to collect on the bet.

amandrake
amandrake
151 Followers
12