Graduate School of Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Jim's first encounter with the classmate of his fantasies.
3.8k words
4.32
18.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iditero
iditero
4 Followers

Notes:

(1) This is the first chapter of many in the story of Jim, Allison, and their friends. While the story encompasses many aspects of BDSM as Jim is introduced to fetish and kink and his sexual landscape is expanded by an experienced sub, the first chapter provides background and a more vanilla sexual introduction for the two playmates.

(2) Please feel free to leave any comments, what you liked, what you didn't like, and what you'd like to read. You can also email me.

*

- Chapter 1 -

"So, what're you up to for break?" Allison asked playfully. She threw her gray fleece vest around her arms and put it on. She glanced over her shoulder to look for her friends exiting the test room, and slowly zipped up her jacket. Jim watched as she pulled the zipper up along her stomach, then out to zip it over her breasts. She turned back to Jim and his eyes jumped from her breasts to meet her gaze.

"I...I'm going back home," Jim said clumsily. He flushed slightly but she pretended not to notice.

She grinned, "Well, I hope you have a great time! I bet the weather will be nice in Florida. Maybe you can get some beach time in...meet some beach peeps!"

"I hope so, but it's hard to beat So-Cal, you know."

Allison pulled her sunglasses out of her backpack, then slung it onto her back and moved towards the exit, "Maybe I'll see you tonight, for the pre-break par-tay!"

"Yeah, maybe so. I have a ton to do first."

"Alrighty, ciao!" She whirled gracefully and strode toward a group of friends who had just walked out of the test room. She squealed loudly in the school lobby, threw up her arms and ran to hug her friends. Jim watched her butt wag as she skipped joyfully over. Her jeans clung to her slender curves in a beautiful way; her legs were slim but muscular, and he could see her quads flex with each step. Jim tried to stifle a groan, thinking about her smooth, tanned skin just underneath that fabric. Allison turned one more time and caught Jim's eyes on her ass. She smiled playfully, and...was that a wink? Jim couldn't be sure. She was too far away to tell, but she had definitely smiled, right? Jim sighed, blushed again, whirled and walked out the opposite exit to where his jeep was parked.

6 Hours Later

He could hear the stereo bass echoing from the graduate bar all the way in the parking lot. A long line of people had started out the door and down the stairs, but Jim just walked right by and headed toward the restroom—the oldest trick in the book. He pushed open the men's room door, stood in the entrance for 30 seconds and listened to the sounds of people yelling, laughing and clinking glasses just down the hall. He pulled the door back open and turned toward the noise. Phil, the bouncer, was dressed in a black sweatshirt. He was massive, but nearly always drunk. He nodded as Jim walked out of the restroom and right by the bouncer's stand.

Jim was barely in the bar entrance when a Guinness was pushed into his hand by his friend Alex. Alex was plastered, but was handing out beers like candy from a bucket he had bought earlier. There were at least a dozen grad students milling around in a beehive of Friday night activity. Alex was trying to stand up straight near the pool table where his friends Andrew and Colton were playing. There were 3 girls falling out of their shirts near the bar, and a whole host of younger undergraduates doing shots at the next table over.

He took a sip from his beer and realized that she was standing just a few feet away. Allison was wearing a pair of short, black Nike running shorts, sandals and a tight spaghetti strap tank-top. She took the pool cue from Alex and leaned over to take her shot. Jim gasped as her breasts nearly spilled out the top of her shirt. Her face the picture of concentration, she stuck the tip of her tongue out of her mouth and ran it along her top lip as she aimed the pool cue. She shifted her weight from one leg to the other, dropped her hip and stuck her butt out. Jim felt something in his pants stir and took a long drink from his beer. He closed his eyes and said a silent wish to no one in particular.

"Hi Jim!" As he opened his eyes she was standing right in front of him beaming her beautiful smile. She threw her arms around him and pulled him in for a tight hug. Jim was stunned for a moment before he caught his bearings and put his arms around her to return her hug. He loved the feel of her bare back under his palm as the hug went on. She was probably the most athletic person he knew, and it showed. She barely had an ounce of fat on her, and he could feel her perfect body moving in his arms.

"Hey, Allison! How's the night going for you?" He asked as he pulled away from their hug.

"Fantastic. Did you get all your stuff done?"

"Pretty much; now it's finally time to relax," Jim said, nodding. Neither of them said anything for a moment until Allison interrupted the bar's din again.

"So...do I look hot?" She asked as she cocked her head to one side and eyed him for any reaction.

"Uhh..." Jim stuttered, "Umm...definitely. As usual."

"As usual?" Allison asked, smiling, "yeah I see you checking me out sometimes."

Jim looked around to see if any of his friends were listening, but they were too drunk, or focused in on the pool game. The white noise of the bar surrounded Jim and Allison, enveloping them in the anonymity offered by the crowd.

"Oh, yeah...sorry about that, I don't mean to." Jim offered.

"No, don't be sorry! I like it. I take it as a compliment. Besides, I was kinda wondering what it was about me that you liked checking out!" Jim shifted uneasily, but she noticed, "No, please don't be nervous! I love this, it really gets me going, you know?" Allison reached out and touched his arm. Jim felt something stir again. "It's so hot when its obvious that people are attracted to you. Doesn't that make you feel confident? So, what is it you like about me?

"Well, where do I start? You have some really great legs." Jim offered, and took another swig of his Guinness.

"I do? Awesome! I'm happy to hear that. Want to touch them?" she grinned deviously through her peppy demeanor, "What would you give me if I let you?" She took a small step closer to Jim, and took the drink out of his hand. She put it to her lips and tilted her head back to let him watch. Flicking her tongue into the bottle, she drained the rest of the beer. With the bottle still to her lips, she looked around to see who was nearby, then slipped the mouth of the bottle past her lips and into her mouth. Her eyes met his as she continued to slide the bottle in farther and farther until her lips were around the wide part of the bottle. She smiled, quickly pulled the bottle out and set it down on a coaster. Jim looked at the bottle in awe.

"I'd give you the rest of my beer," Jim joked.

She made a puppy-dog face and looked up at him with her hazelnut eyes and pouty lips, "that's all? I thought you really think I'm hot?"

"I do!" he insisted, "but a deal's a deal, and you already drank my beer!"

Allison smiled and pulled her shoulders back to puff out her chest. She giggled when her cleavage caught Jim's attention. "So go ahead then," she said as she sat down on a barstool and crossed her legs.

She leaned back and put her elbows on the bar behind her. Jim swallowed and stepped up to the barstool. She leaned into him so he could feel her legs pressing up against him. He took his right hand, hesitated briefly and placed it gingerly above her knee. Her skin was like flawless silk. Jim had dreamed of this moment. Allison frowned, and grabbed his hand. For a moment, Jim was terrified. Perhaps he had mistaken her and she was just joking? Maybe he was majorly invading her personal space and she would report him to the school board? She uncrossed her legs and grabbed his hand with both of hers, sliding his hand along her leg up slowly to where her running shorts ended, then to her inner thigh. Jim's breath caught in his throat, and he felt his erection starting to poke into his pants from the inside.

"A deal's a deal!" Allison said, "so, I have a question for you..."

"Yes?" Jim replied, still in awe that he was touching the gorgeous legs he had been drooling over all year.

This was certainly the best way he could be spending the night before summer break. He'd be masturbating about this moment for weeks.

"I didn't bring any money to the bar tonight, and I have to pay my tab," Allison watched his face carefully before continuing, all the while holding his hand pressed to her inner thigh. She squeezed her legs together around his fingers and Jim shuddered at the warmth surrounding his hand, "So what would you want to touch for $20?"

Jim's jaw dropped. Was this actually happening? Why would Allison be letting him do this, and would this mess up their relationship at school? Who was he kidding; there was no relationship at school...yet. Besides, wasn't she a lesbian? Jim had heard a few of his classmates talking about seeing her kissing a girl at a party before, and he had definitely seen her grinding on Kim, another classmate, on the dance floor a few weeks back.

"I know what you're thinking: this is crazy. Well, listen, I need to pay for my g&t, and I can tell you like this," she said, nodding toward the bulge in his pants. "Besides, I like to be touched, and there's some kind of thrill in knowing that I'm worth paying for." Jim's mind was racing. What could he say? Allison squeezed her thighs around his hand again and his mind snapped to attention.

"Sure, I'll buy you a drink," he finally managed to say softly.

"So, what's worth $20 to you?" Allison asked again. Her lips curled up into a wide grin, a warm smile that Jim had only seen a few times before.

Jim looked around him to see if anyone was paying attention to their conversation, and to his hand in Allison's crotch. No one was. Besides, most of the people in the bar were too hammered to remember tonight anyway. He turned his hips slightly so his erection pressed into Allison's thigh. She didn't react, but continued staring at him expectantly, waiting for his reply. How far could he take this? Now he was almost fully erect, and his tight underarmour underwear was almost painfully restraining him.

He could definitely get her to let him cop a feel, right? Maybe he should ask to squeeze her breasts? No, that was too tame. She was clearly making the offense, so why not see how far he could push her? Maybe she'd let him spank her in the hallway? The thought made him harder. Or...maybe he could get a blowjob out of it? No way, Jim thought, he would pay way more than $20 for that. And surely she'd want more for it, right? Paying for this seemed weird, but how could he turn down Allison, a woman he'd been dreaming about since he met her.

"Come with me," Allison said, jumping off the barstool. She turned and strode straight out of the bar, past the bouncer's booth and up the stairs. Jim nodded toward the bartender, and put a $20 bill down on the countertop. He folded his wallet and put both his hands in his pocket to tuck his erection down so people wouldn't notice as he slowly followed Allison out of the bar.

None of his friends moved to say goodbye, they were so focused on the pool game behind him. That was probably a good thing. Jim's heart raced as he walked up the stairs to the grad bar's outer doors. The line had dissipated and the stairway was now empty aside from sparse graffiti and gum plastered to the walls. The door creaked loudly as he pushed the bar and forced it open.

"Allison?" he said, but his voice cracked. "Allison?" he repeated, louder.

"Over here." A smooth voice answered him from behind a brick pillar across the aggregate platform that was the entrance to the bar. He took short steps toward the voice, trying to calm his erratic breathing. He knew what he wanted to touch now. How could there have even been a question?

"Hey," she said as he came around the corner. She was sitting in a lawn chair in the shadows, with her left leg thrown over the arm and her arms folded neatly across her chest, "what's up?" she asked innocently.

"I want to touch your stomach." Jim said, trying to sound confident.

"Sure," she said immediately.

"And feel you up."

"Sure," she said again.

"And I want to take care of this too," Jim said as he took his hands out of his pockets. His erection sprung up inside his pants, the light from behind the two of them exaggerating the bulge and casting a long shadow over the front of his pants and across the ground.

Allison gasped slightly, and her eyes sparkled, "sure."

Jim tried to steady the tremble in his hands as he walked over to Allison in the white chair. His eyes searched her body ravenously, devouring up the sight of her long leg slung over the chair's arm, flitting across her perky breasts peaking over the top of her tank-top, and lingering on her flat stomach.

She rose from the chair and walked a few feet further into the shadows where the stone stopped and a grassy, gently sloping hill began. The warm summer breeze tossed a lock of her hair over her face, and she deftly ducked it behind her ear. Jim watched her pony tail jump as she sat in the grass and leaned back on her elbows.

"Let's get going, I'm tired." Allison said, letting out a long yawn.

Jim walked to her side and kneeled in the grass beside her.

"I'm all yours," she said, smiling, "do whatever you want. I just want to watch."

Jim's heart was beating in his throat as he threw one knee over Allison's perfect legs, straddling her as she looked on. The light was dim, but he could still make out the details of her curves. Her nipples had started to poke through her shirt, and the tops of her full breasts swelled up out of her shirt each time she took a breath. Suddenly a mental image of his tongue between those warm breasts forked through his mind.

Jim sat back on her upper thighs and brought his hands to rest gently on her hips. He could tell she was excited too. She tried to hide it, but it was obvious she enjoyed watching Jim on top of her. Her gaze was locked on his face as he dropped his eyes to focus on her stomach. Jim's hands slid from her hips to the bottom of her shirt. He opened his hands wide and allowed his thumbs to catch the edge of her shirt as the tips of his fingers traced the outline of her hips. He felt her stomach tighten as he lifted her skintight tank top. Shadows ran across her stomach, displaying the faint hint of muscles beneath her skin, a testament to her athleticism. He stopped raising her shirt just below the curve of her breasts.

"You have such a beautiful body," Jim said under his breath.

"Thank you, sir," she replied.

"What?" Jim asked, surprised. Had she just called him, 'sir'? That seems oddly formal, he thought, as his inner monologue evaporated from his mind and he put his right hand down on her stomach. Allison quietly observed his movements, and remained still and silent. A faint smile traced across her lips as his eyes opened wide and he reached to cup her breasts in his hands. He pressed lightly at first, relishing the feel of her nipples behind her tank top in the center of his palms, then squeezed a little harder, watching her breasts blossom out of the top of her shirt. He kneaded them in his hands for a few moments, and Allison let out a brief involuntary sigh.

"So, are you going to take care of that?" Allison questioned. She spoke the words lazily, emphasizing each syllable.

Silently, Jim moved one hand to his zipper while keeping the other pressed into Allison's warm breast. Allison's cheeks had turned red and her breath picked up. Her nipples were hard in his palms, and she bit the corner of her bottom lip.

He fumbled with his zipper as Allison's eyes lustily waited. He fought to find the pull-tab, but it was caught in the edge of the fabric flap over his fly. Allison jokingly rolled her eyes and let out a soft laugh. Jim finally managed to un-tuck the zipper and pulled it down suddenly. They both gasped as his hard erection sprung out from his jeans and made a loud slap when it smacked into Allison's belly. Jim could feel her stomach harden with his cock as she reflexively tensed up from the loud noise.

He had butterflies as he continued to knead Allison's breast and watched her eyes widen as they searched his cock. She said nothing, but the expression on her face revealed so many unsaid words. She took one last look then closed her eyes and lay down in the grass. She interlinked her fingers and put her hands behind her head, and Jim felt a pressure rising up from underneath him. She bent her knees and used her legs to push Jim over her stomach.

Allison opened her eyes again after Jim had readjusted his weight. She propped her head up with her hands and watched as he took his hand around the shaft of his cock. She licked her lips, and her mischievous smile was gone, replaced by an expression of pure lust.

Jim traced her hard nipple with his finger, and pressed it into her breast like a button. Allison sighed again and Jim started to move his hand up and down his cock. It wouldn't take long now. He couldn't remember being so hard; this was extraordinarily hot. He snuck his hand underneath her shirt and gripped the bare flesh of her breast tightly. Allison cried out loudly and flinched, then made a loud moan full of pleasure. She hadn't expected him to go up her shirt, apparently. He rolled her nipple in between his thumb and first finger as he felt something begin to well up deep inside him.

He sighed and pumped his cock faster, running his hands over her breasts, down her stomach and gripping her hip as if to pull her into him.

"Are you going to-" Allison began, but was cut off as Jim groaned loudly. Allison's sultry grin was wiped off her face as a blast of cum smacked into her cheek and splashed over her nose, running down her lips, and off her chin. A second spurt hit her in the neck and slithered between her breasts. Jim put his hand down in the grass to steady himself as his orgasm was coming to an end. Cum dripped out of the end of his cock, running across Allison's stomach, pooling in her belly button, and running down her side, diverted by her abs each time she moved.

"Whoops." Jim said when he'd regained his composure, "you don't have to go back into the bar for anything do you?" He asked, glancing at the cum dripping onto her shirt off her chin. Allison didn't say anything. Was she angry? He couldn't have done anything if he'd tried; that orgasm was as sudden as any he'd ever had.

"Listen, I'm really sorry," Jim offered, "I didn't know I had that in me."

Allison was quiet for another moment as she tried to open her left eye, where cum had splattered over her eyelashes. She opened her mouth and inhaled to say something, but a glob of cum followed the air into her mouth. Jim was sure she was going to gag on it or spit it out, but was surprised when she did neither. She licked her lips and said, "Wow, no kidding. Neither did I. Listen, you don't have a napkin or something do you?" She swallowed.

Jim finally let go of his cock and let it fall back onto Allison's stomach, "No, sorry."

"Ok, well...what would you give me if I swallowed all this then?"

Jim's jaw dropped again. He surveyed her body splayed out in front of him. He'd never cum this much before. His balls ached to see her eagerly lap it up.

"Give me another $20 right now and you can feed me some with your fingers."

Jim wrapped his hand around her shirt and pulled it away form her to slide 2 fingers between her breasts. He pulled out a thick gob of cum and offered it to her. He shuddered as he felt her hot, wet lips around his fingers, her tongue swirling around and between them, gently sucking his cum off and swallowing it. Jim sat back and watched as she confidently used her fingers to scoop up cum from her face, off her stomach and breasts, and let it slide into her mouth and down her throat. She smiled as she collected the last of it, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue for Jim to see the small droplets, then made it disappear.

iditero
iditero
4 Followers
12