Graduate Studies to Gay Pt. 02

Story Info
Blackmailing a student who had a gay experience.
5.3k words
4.21
20.4k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamtby
jamtby
297 Followers

After the night at James' apartment the previous quarter, I had tried to put all that out of my mind and concentrate on school and be normal. I did see James once on campus and he asked how I was doing. He hoped I had gotten a good grade on that paper I was writing when I met him at Jimmie's that fateful Friday night. He also said that if I wanted to earn some extra money, he knew someone who would be interested in me. I simply said, "No thanks"

I was approaching my final quarter before graduation. I had tried to put the memories of that night behind me, but they were still fresh and somehow wouldn't go away. As I finished my last class of the day, I walked to my car parked out by the stadium. It was a pleasantly warm day and Spring seemed to be ready to bloom. It was Friday so the weekend was ahead. I had planned to study early on Saturday morning and then go to a concert in Cincinnati that evening. My plans would soon change.

Reaching my car, I found a brown envelope under the windshield wipers. A note scribbled on it simply said, "You will want to look at the contents". Curious about this mysterious envelope I pulled it from the windshield and got into the car. Opening the it I found pictures and a note. The pictures were of me naked and dressed as a sissy. There were also several pictures of me being penetrated by unknown people. I was both shocked and embarrassed. How could anyone have been so low as to take these pictures especially when I was not conscience or able to defend myself.

Angrily I unfolded the accompanying note which read, "You will be attending a party tonight at 9:00. The location is 2241 Summit Ave. You are expected to be prompt. The enclosed pictures will be destroyed if you attend. If you do not, they will be published in several magazines and your future will be destroyed. You will be branded as a faggot, porn star. Do not doubt my sincerity."

How could this be happening. I don't know how these pictures could have been taken. Then I remember that night at James apartment and it became clear. I was being blackmailed. He told me that if I had ever wanted to earn some money, he could arrange it. Was this what he meant? What happens if I refuse and take this to the police? That seemed to be the right thing to do. Just before starting the car a knock on the window distracted me. An attractive girl motioned me to open the window. I did.

"Hi, my name is Naomi and friend of James. He asked me to make certain you received his present and insure you understand your instructions for tonight."

Looking at her with both a look of disbelieve and contempt I said, "Yes I received it, but I am not going to do anything he has instructed."

She said, "He thought that might be your reaction. Before you do anything stupid like going to the police, you need to think about something. First, those pictures of you will be distributed to several porn magazines along with your contact information. You will be hounded by offers and your reputation will be seriously harmed. The rest of your life you will be branded a faggot. Secondly, my brother will file a police report claiming you raped him at that party you attended at James house. That should further wreck your life. All you must do is attend the party tonight. At the end of the night all the pictures and incriminating information will be destroyed by you."

I said, "This is blackmail and a lie."

Naomi simply smiled, "Perhaps but you will want to take it seriously and be at 2241 Summit Ave, at 9:00. By the way, please shave all your body hair before tonight."

With that Naomi turned and walked away as if all she had been doing was asking for directions to a campus building.

Despite the turmoil and anger I went home and shaved all my body hair, took a shower and put on a sports coat, slacks and a shirt. At 9:00 I was standing at the front door of the Summit address. It was an old Victorian 3 story home with a stone front, large porch, and large over grown bushes partially concealing the porch. After ringing the bell, I waited to be let in. A moment later a young woman, apparently a college student walked up the steps onto the porch. She was very nervous and did not look at me but only rang the bell. She looked to be early 20s, blonde, large breasts, good figure, and attractive.

Within another minute a second girl joined us. Also, a 20s something woman, she was shorter than the first woman, about 5ft 4in tall, small breasts, slightly overweight, but also attractive. She simply looked down and did not make eye contact.

A third woman joined us on the porch. She was definitely older I would guess in her 30s. A tall, attractive woman with a professional appearance. Very uncomfortable about being her with the rest of us. Her brown hair, hazel eyes, small breasts, long legs and very nice figure made her standout from the other women. She clearly was not like the rest of us on the porch.

After what seemed like an eternity the door finely opened. Troy, the man whom I first met at James' apartment said, "Welcome, we are glad you are here. Please go into the room on the right."

We entered a dimly lighted room which had a large orange couch, popular in the 1970's, and an area rug on the floor. There was nothing else in the room.

Troy then said, "You are all here by special invitation and understand that if you complete what your instructed to do this evening, the information we have on each of you will be destroyed and you will never hear from us again. While you may not want to be here, the consequences will be devastating for you if you refuse to do what you are told.'

Looking at me Troy smiled, "Your real identities will be protected so tonight your name is Adam."

Each of the women were given names. The first woman to arrive was named Eve. The second woman received the name Amber. The older woman seemed to be the most afraid, so she got the name Kitten.

"Our guests are arriving, it is time for you to get ready. You are all to strip. Put your clothes on the couch and stand in front of me. There was reluctance to obey until Troy said, "This not a suggestion but an order. Get your clothes off."

With that the four of us started to undress. I understood what my consequences would be for not to comply but what about these women. What could they have done to merit such obedience?

Eve started to cry as she removed her blouse. She was being humiliated in front of strangers. Troy simply said to her, "You can cry but going to jail will be worse and besides the Bull Dykes would love to have you for their pet."

Eve continued to take off her clothes and soon stood naked in front of Troy.

As the only male, I was embarrassed and wondered why I was present amongst these attractive women. I soon was naked. I felt ashamed and humiliated being with three attractive women. My cock responded further embarrassing me.

As I stood in front of Troy, Amber joined us. She seemed to be most at ease and didn't seem to be ashamed of being naked. She almost seemed pleased to be here.

Kitten was the last one to stand with us in front of Troy. She was clearly uncomfortable and looked out of place with the rest of us. She appeared to be a professional woman and probably a mother. Very attractive and striking would have imagined her running a professional meeting not standing naked in a Victorian mansion on a Friday night.

Troy handed each of us a sign with our names. It had a string around it. "Put this around you neck. You are here by special invitation and will do what you are told and when you are told by our guests. You know why you are here and what happens if you refuse to do what is ask of you."

This was the first time I had noticed each of the women. Eve and Amber had make-up and they had not been ordered to shave their pubic hair. Kitten and I had been ordered to shave ours and we stood there feeling self-conscience about being so exposed. Kitten did not have make-up. Her long hair had been combed but not styled. This was not her normal look.

With a wave of his hand Troy motioned to follow him. We entered what must have been the living room of this house. It was large and dimly lit. In the room were eight men and women. All were dressed in formal attire and wearing masked. This was in stark contrast to the four of us naked and wearing signs.

Then the "Host" appeared also wearing a mask. I guessed it was James. He began to speak.

"Ladies and Gentlemen thank you for attending our special fund raiser tonight. You will soon have an opportunity to bid on one or more of our special guests to spend time with you and enjoy them as you see fit. Each will please you in any way you like. They have volunteered to please you and you can please them. Fantasies can be made real tonight and you can release any concerns about anyone outside this room ever speaking of them."

Looking over at the four of us he said, "I will give you each a few minutes to inspect and examine our special guests. They will allow you to touch them so feel free to do what you feel is necessary before making a bid."

Standing behind the four of us Troy whispered, "You will let them touch and do what they want to inspect you. Do not refuse them or you will be released, and the police will arrest you shortly."

This seemed unreal. Why am I standing her naked and letting other people touch me as they wish? This can't be, I am a free person and shouldn't do this. Then I remember the claim of rape that the girl had told me would be filed if I didn't comply. There were also those damning pictures that would haunt me.

The masked guest formed a line, and each started to inspect us. It soon became clear that I was of interest to both men and women. One woman spent a long time stroking my cock to make erect. She enjoyed playing with my balls.

A man focused on my cock and then had me turn around an spread my ass. He only said, "Looks very tight."

After about 20 minutes the Host call the group back together. It is time for the auction to begin. You have each had a chance to inspect each of our special guests and now it is time to see who will win them for tonight.

"The first special guest to be auctioned is Eve. Eve step forward." He continued, "She is a 21-year-old senior getting her degree this quarter in psychology. Very intelligent she is attractive, love oral sex, and enjoys pleasing women. The opening bid is $500."

As Eve stood there crying, the bids flowed back and forth. The tall gray hair man and an older woman where bidding back and forth until the woman made the final bid of $1,500. The Host said, "Congratulations to the lady in the black dress with silver necklace. Eve is yours."

With that the woman came forward took Eve by the arm and led her out of the room.

"Adam is the next special guest to be auctioned. He is a graduate student, very smart. He has displayed bisexual tendencies and has the ability to please both men a woman. He is shaved and can be feminized for your pleasure if that is your liking. I am opening the bid at $1,000."

I was shocked at how I was being represented. The bid opened and soon three men and a woman were bidding. The price quickly passed $2,500. One very distinguished looking man and an older woman kept the bid back and forth. Finally, the older woman won the bid at $3,850.

"Adam belongs to the lady in the red dress with the gold Eagle pin." I knew that at the price she paid I was going to be in trouble. She came up to me smiled, grabbed my cock and said, "Follow me".

Unlike Eve, I was led to the back of he room. She Said, "Sit on the floor, I have other business before we go."

Amber was put up for auction. She was presented as a woman who worked for a bank. She had been involved in several sex parties and loves to provide both oral and anal sex. Her opening bid was $800 but that soon climbed to $2,800 as two men and three women bid for her. Finally, a large man placed the winning bid at $3,000. She was led away by the man.

"Kitten is our last special guest the Host pronounced. She is a 37-year-old professional woman who is an attorney for Bailey. Haulk, and Winthrop. Kitten has been rumored to attend lesbian bars and is bisexual. I have an opening bid of $2,000. "

Kitten stood there without expression as the bidding started. Three women started the bidding and soon it reached $4,000. One man offered $4,500. Then the woman who had purchased me put a bid in at $5,000. There was a gasp, but the man put another bid in at $5,200.

The lady in Red then said, "I will pay $6,500 for that lesbian." With that the Host asked for any further bids. There were none. He then said, "Kitten belongs to you for $6,500." Kitten soon joined me at the back of the room.

"Kitten, grab Adam's cock and follow me." After a moments hesitation she looked at me and whispered, "I am sorry" before grabbing me as we followed the Lady in Red. As we walked by the remaining guests, she motioned to a man to join us. He followed through the kitchen, out the back door into the yard. It was cool and being naked the chill seemed to arouse me. We entered what had been the garage but was transformed into a suite.

With door shut and locked, the Lady in Red said, "Paid almost $10,000 tonight for many reasons. Kitten, I know who that you are Joan Adamson, a prominent professional with a secret that could ruin your career and reputation. You are a threat to me and my future in the city and I am going to prevent that. "

Looking at me she said, "I know you are a graduate student that has promise you too have a secret about bisexual and faggot. Your real name is Roger Sloan. You can be ruined if you don't cooperate. You spent time at James apartment and learned about being both a sissy and a faggot. While neither you nor I believe you are either, those pictures in some magazines would ruin you for life. To avoid all that all you have to do is do what you are told tonight and all that goes away. You are going to help me solve a personal problem from a woman who intends to do me harm."

"Joan is here because she has been working a case that could cost me millions of dollars. She is married, has two children, and considered a pillar in Columbus society. She also has a gambling problem and has been seen in several lesbian bars with some very tough women. I know she is a submissive for a dyke, known as Amber Sommer. So, this is a matter of making certain Joan does everything I need to protect my company and reputation."

Tearing up Joan could only look distressed knowing that now there were at least three other people who knew something about her. She could only say, "Please don't bring my family into this. I will do what you want."

Looking directly at Joan, "I am certain you will do what I want."

Turning to me she handed me nylons, panties, bra, wig, and high heels, she ordered me, "Put these on."

Looking to the man who accompanied us into the garage, help him become her as quickly as possible. We have some pictures to take."

It was strange having someone help me put on a bra, panties, nylons, and heels. He seemed to enjoy my uneasiness having a man touch me. He enjoyed adjusting my cock in the panties, so it appeared to be trapped in a cage. The wig was put on and combed. Then he applied red lip stick, and some foundation make-up. He said, "My name is Josh and you look great maybe later you and I can have some fun together. I would love to have you suck my cock."

As I was being humiliated and dressed, the Lady in Red continued to humiliate Joan.

"You have taken from your husband and the firm almost $50,000 and gambled it away. The reason you belong to Amber Sommer is that she knows both your secret about being lesbian and your debt. I have already made Amber a deal she can't refuse, and she will never bother you again. I can also make you a "loan" to pay back what you own but now you become my "associate". You will do as I tell you. That includes the way you will handle the case against my company which could cost me millions of dollars. Do you understand?"

With her head bowed, Joan nodded yes.

The Lady in Red said, "That's not good enough, I want you to say yes Madam I understand and will obey you."

Joan slowly responded, "Yes, Madam I understand and will obey you."

Handing Joan, a red bra and panties, "Put these on now." Without hesitation she did.

Motioning to Josh to bring me back to center of the garage I walked awkwardly in in heels and stood there. Joan joined me wearing the red bra and panties.

"you were both ordered to shave your pubic hair. Roger, you must look like a real sissy for tonight. Once you leave here it can grow back. Joan, you are now my submissive and will always be shaved. Laser hair removal will be a priority for you. You must always know who controls you. Now it's time for why we went to all this trouble."

Turning to me, "You are going to take my lesbian girl and fuck her. I want you to make love and fuck her in the ass. We will be directing you and taking pictures. Your face will never be shown."

"Joan, you are to make love to this sissy and let him fuck you in the ass. No questions do what you are told, when you are told."

Joan hesitated. Madam continued, "I can save you from all sorts of humiliation and even jail. Who know what Amber Sommer might do if I reverse our deal? It is in your best interest and that of your family to do what you are told."

Meekly Joan replied. "Yes, Madan."

With that I was directed to pull Joan close and start kissing her. I could feel her tremble. but she submitted. "Okay, that's good both of you lay on the bed in the corner." We obeyed.

"Now sissy take off Joan's bra and suck her tits. I want real passion." Like an experienced college guy, the bra was easily removed, and Joan's breasts became free. As I sucked them, I became aroused. Joan seemed to just take it as punishment.

Josh is running the camera and getting all the action.

After a few minutes the order came, "Get her panties off she needs to be naked for the camera." With that I pulled them over her beautiful legs and off her feet. As the Lady in Red had ordered Joan was naked.

"Suck her pussy like a good lesbian would." I started to kiss her stomach and gradually moved down to her smooth mound. As I put my tongue inside Joan she moaned. I continued to such her and she got progressively more excited. At some point I heard, "Make her climax". Without any instruction needed Joan exploded in a passionate scream. As her body shook, she grabbed me tightly and whispered, "Thank you."

My next order was, "Take off your panties". I slowly removed them and was ready to remove the heels when the next order came, "Leave the shoes on."

Removing the panties left me feeling very vulnerable. Then the next order was given.

"Get her on her knees with her ass in the air and you are to fuck her in the ass."

Joan slowly moved onto her stomach and then onto her knees. I had an erection but had never fuck anyone in the ass. Before I began, I heard Josh say, "Stop". He ordered me to turn around.

You need to put this condom on first. Grabbing my cock, Josh rolled the condom down my shaft. Then he put lube on the condom. He said, "Safety is always important."

Handing me some KY he gave me instructions. "Put some of this on her anus and then put your finger in her to loosen her up. Then push your cock into her. I want to hear her moan as you penetrate."

I did not want to do but the situation was out of control. I whispered to Joan, "I am sorry to have to do this to you. I think you are a fine lady." With that the lube was put on her anus and my finger penetrated her. To my surprise she immediately moaned. After a few moments of fingering her I pushed my cock into her and she moaned more. After a minute her body was pushing hard against mine and I could no longer control the explosion of passion which occurred.

jamtby
jamtby
297 Followers
12