Graduation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
member9458
member9458
450 Followers

Caleb groaned, pacing past the curtain dressed window with his hard, angry dick pointing the way forward. From his brief glimpses inside he could see the silhouette of Miss Piper's head and not much else, which only served to make his dick harder and angrier.

>Just one last question.

>Get it right and you can come inside.

He had felt less pressure in playoff games that were being decided in OT. Reflexively, he smacked his head, a common psyche-up move he did whenever he paced before taking the field, and quietly dared Miss Piper to hit him with her best shot.

>Q10: In The Light in the Forest, what is True Son's real name?

* * * * *

"YOU EVIL BITCH."

Penny, clad in a short silk robe the color of hot blood, sitting on her cream-colored couch across from the TV, laughed out loud at Caleb's misfortune. Bless his heart, he tried not to be too loud, or sound too mean, but after the relentless tease of the last 15 minutes -- including the five minutes where she stopped to ask herself, for the millionth time, what the fuck she was doing -- she couldn't possibly blame him for being pissed.

Of course, she was still going to have to enforce the rules of the game; what was the fun otherwise? But it wouldn't hurt to give Caleb a little reminder.

"What's the matter?" she tapped out. "Don't you have a smartphone? With access to Wikipedia?" She added, "Tick tock..."

So it became a race instead of a test of educational mettle. It wasn't like her last question was fair; she just couldn't resist the chance to fuck with Caleb one more time. And if he couldn't get it, well, she wouldn't get laid tonight, but it would certainly give her a chance to tutor Caleb one last time.

Then again, who was she kidding. Caleb had 30 seconds to respond and she REALLY wanted to fuck him tonight. But she had faith that her phone was going to buzz with the right answer in the next 25 seconds, and she was going to throw open the door and enjoy the naughtiest, nastiest experience of her life with the hottest, sweetest student -- no, MAN, who happened to be a student -- she had ever known.

15 seconds. She told herself to relax.

10 seconds. It was going to happen.

5.

4.

3.

2—The phone buzzed and Penny jumped on it:

>JOHN BUTLER.

Penny was through teasing. She rose up from the couch, strode to the door, and threw it open.

Part of her expected, even wanted Caleb to attack her, to jump on top of her and penetrate her on the spot. But when she opened the door, Caleb could only gawk. She was sure the attack would come later -- his eyes sure were sizing her up for it, but the beat was appreciated.

"I'm sorry I'm not naked," she said. "But I thought about it, and I realized that I didn't want to deny you the chance to undress your first girl."

Caleb still did nothing. Moreover, Penny had never seen the look of fear he currently had in his eyes. For a moment, she considered stopping and asking if he was all right, but she could sense that he wanted to be here; he just didn't know how. So Penny took him gently by the hand, and shut the door without locking it. She smiled at him, stroked his face -- a trainer letting her prize stud know that everything was going to be all right -- and kissed him on the mouth.

Caleb had heard the phrase "heart skipped a beat" before, but once he made contact with Miss Piper's lips he felt a syncopated seizure in his chest, belly, and groin and saw the world flash white before his eyes. When he recovered, he felt Miss Piper's tongue probing his lips, and he quickly opened them, entering her mouth in a panic with his own stiff tongue. She giggled through their kiss, and he knew he must be doing it wrong, but the blood was rushing through his heart at record speed and as long as she didn't want to stop, neither did he.

When they finally parted, she put a hand on his shoulder, another on his cheek. "That was pretty good," she assured him, ever the teacher. "You just have to learn to relax your tongue, let it slide into me. Give it another try."

This kiss was fuller and more passionate; his tongue had softened considerably, his probing wasn't quite as jerky, and -- though she never pointed this out -- his mouth didn't open quite as wide.

Tentative hands went from stroking her face, down to the sides of her tits, each pass giving her a warm tingle in her ribs. In time, the same hands found their way to the sash of her robe and pulled it apart, prompting Penny to step backwards into the living room. She let the robe hang open, exposing him to the inner slopes of her breasts, her firm navel, and the thin sand-colored triangle of her bush.

"You always were a quick study," she said. "It can only help you here." She brushed the ends of her robe, resisting the urge to throw it off, and added "Care to finish the job?"

Caleb took small steps, held back by his fears, pushed forward by the unbridled lust that raged visibly behind his eyes. Inches from Penny, he stared into her eyes, and she did her best to stare back with comfort and encouragement. Finally, Caleb grasped the edges of her robe, pushed it away to reveal her breasts, further away to reveal her shoulders, and further still until it was a pool of fabric behind her feet.

Caleb stepped back to admire all of her, drinking her in like a living miracle. "Oh my God," he whispered, his first words since entering the apartment, the best words he could have said. She kissed him once more -- by the third time he had gotten the hang of it, to the point where he could send a jolt through her body every time he swished his tongue in the right way -- and guided him into a seat on her couch.

She relished every button she popped on his shirt, licking her way down his hairless chest and stomach, savoring the mild taste of his skin and the strong masculine scent coming from below. With the last button undone, Penny pulled back and opened him up. God, he's cut! His pecs were large and well-defined, topped by stiff, rosy nipples. His abs weren't as tight, but they were toned enough to leave subtle lines that drew her attention downward to his pelvis, to the mystery hiding under those tight jeans.

Penny leaned back in, kissed Caleb's mouth, his cheek, his ear, and slipped her hand over the stiff bulge trapped in his jeans. "So far, so good," she grinned.

Caleb chuckled.

"Can I take it out?"

Caleb nodded, fear flooding back into his eyes, and she kissed him again, soothing into his ear while she undid his belt buckle. She slid down, popped the top button of his jeans, undid the zipper, and pulled his dark boxer shorts down over his virginal hardness.

It was beautiful; rigid, angry, but pliable and clean with a nice gentle curve and a thick, bulbous head. His balls were round and shaved, his hair trimmed down to a neat bed, and his tip glistened with excitement. "It's better than I imagined," she said, looking up at him with narrowed, satisfied eyes. "I'm surprised you know how to shave down there!"

"The bush starts to get real uncomfortable when you do a lot of running," he said. "But it's a good size for you?"

"It's a great size."

"You don't think it's too small?"

He was clearly nervous, and she needed a moment to blink the confusion out of her eyes. "Excuse me?" Penny looked back down at his cock and carefully wrapped her hand around it. It covered almost the entire shaft; her thumb reached just past her fingertips. She DID imagine it'd be bigger, but...Really? "This is fine, sweetie. Did that bitch make fun of your size too?"

"No, just a little too much porn, I guess. And also not keeping my eyes forward in the showers."

"I bet your teammates love that."

"I've been asked on a few dates."

Penny hated that she was losing momentum on the seduction, but...Oh fuck me, she thought to herself when she realized that the same sense of duty that allegedly took the edge off her attraction to Caleb while he was a student was now forcing her to press the issue. "Look," she said, "I'm not getting a ruler, but I'm guessing you're a little over six inches long, five inches around, which is well in the average range."

"Yeah, the lower end of average," Caleb shrugged.

He didn't seem that disappointed or down on himself, but Penny decided she needed to put a stop to this shit right away. "Oh, you fucking guy," she growled. "Kick your sneakers off. Now." While Caleb rushed to comply, Penny pulled off his shirt and flung it to the other end of the room. Once Penny heard the other shoe drop, she returned to her knees and pulled the socks off his feet, the jeans and boxers off his legs. They got bundled and tossed in the same general direction as his shirt.

Penny stood up, stood over him, looked over his now naked body while she grabbed his slightly softened prick, looked into his eyes while she stroked it back to life. "One out of every ten women consider size to be the most important aspect of a penis. The rest of us know that penises are so much more fun than that."

With that, Penny sank back down to her knees, soaking in the thick musk of his crotch. Continuing her soft strokes of his shaft, she took thick licks of his scrotum, slathering one ball then the other with a gracefully naughty tongue.

"Holy..." whispered Caleb, his throat locking up and his mind wiping out before he could finish his thought..

Holding the base steady around her index and thumb, Penny took a deep breath and dove onto his length, inhaling as much of him as she could. He groaned, lurched forward, and Penny pushed him back with her right hand, registering the beat of his jackhammering heart. She bobbed up and down on him, swirling him around her tongue, savoring the sticky, surprisingly sweet taste of his precum. She could do this all day, but judging by Caleb's breathing and heart rate, she didn't want to push her luck.

She pulled herself off and continued to stroke him, placing her face next to his throbbing erection. "I love this cock," she said, looking up into his squirming eyes. "I love using my tongue to play with the loose skin around the shaft and push down on the head. And I love not having a lot of hair to get in my way." She stood back up, directing Caleb to lie on the couch.

"But more than that?" she said. "I love everything this cock is attached to."

She climbed on top of him, straddling his knees, continuing to beat him off with her right hand.

"Look at you," she said, every vowel soaked in steam. "Look at your strong, virile body. Look at your powerful legs..." With her left hand, Penny stroked up each thigh, pulling an extra groan out of him when she brushed up against his sack.

"Look at your tight stomach..." She bent down, tracing the thin outlines of his abs with her tongue.

"Look at your sculpted arms..." Again with her left hand, she smoothed out his arms, squeezing his muscles, running her fingers over the sinews.

"Look at these thick pecs..." She licked up his sternum, around each pec. "So well-defined...sensitive too, I bet." With her left hand holding down his thick shoulder, Penny began to jerk Caleb off even faster while fluttering her tongue across his right nipple and dragging her sopping pussy back and forth against his thigh. What a sight it must have been for Caleb; she could tell from the look on his face that he was fighting to hold back his cum, even closing his eyes in some valiant attempt to push the image of what she was doing out of his head.

This wouldn't do; Penny wanted his pipes clear for later. Continuing to beat him off, Penny slid upwards until she hovered over his face.

"Look at this cute face," she said, stroking his cheek. "Scrunched up tight because you're trying to save your load for later. It'd look so much cuter if your eyes were open."

Caleb opened his eyes to his English teacher, straddled across his body, her perfect tits jiggling back and forth as she worked his sloppy prick in her hand. His mouth fell ajar. His breathing went ragged.

"That's it, Caleb." Her face was familiar -- stern, but encouraging. "Let it all out. It'll be okay; we've got all night."

Caleb gasped and tossed his head back. With her free thumb, Penny tilted his chin down until the crystal blue of his wide-open eyes met her sharp, brown, bespectacled ones once more.

She said, "Show me what this cute face looks like when I make this beautiful cock cum."

"Oh fucking shit, Miss Piper!"

"Lannnnguaaaaaaaaaaage..."

My God, did he show her! He cried out, his face expanding, his pupils shrinking. She felt him jerk under her body and twitch in her hand before his first rope of sperm shot forth and spattered across his belly. His eyes never left hers, and while each new shot brought a new groan and a new variation of his excited, awestruck face, her expression never changed save for a grin that ever-so-slowly widened through his eruption. When it was over, she leaned in and sucked one more kiss out of him. Then another one, because he had become such a good kisser. "Any size queen who'd pass up that much fun," she said, giving Caleb just one more kiss, "is a fucking idiot."

Caleb beamed at her, as best as a tired, post-orgasmic eighteen-year-old could. "Should we get a towel?" he asked. "Not that I'm ordering you or anything, it's just..."

Penny looked down. Caleb was covered; white magma had drenched his stomach and chest in sticky streaks that glistened like the runoff of an ice cream cone. She looked back up to Caleb: "Is that really what you want me to do, Caleb?"

"What do you mean, Miss Piper?"

"I mean..." Penny dragged her pointer finger in a circle around his belly button, over the ridges of his abs, through the thick globs of his satisfaction. She raised the finger to her outstretched tongue and cleaned it off, savoring the gooey consistency and the subtle sweetness of his flavor. "...is that really what you want me to do?"

Caleb's head exploded for probably the 20th time that night. "You're into that?" he asked.

"I'm into you," she answered. She lowered herself down to his torso to clean up his mess, starting from the stomach and lovingly lapping up the length of each line. "Actually, you happen to taste really good."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I don't normally like the taste of cum, but..." In the span of a heartbeat, a thought occurred to Penny, and she swiped her finger through the last untouched line of white. "You wanna taste?" she asked, raising it just close enough to not seem insistent.

"No thanks." Penny barely finished speaking before Caleb snapped out his answer, which is about what she expected.

"Aw!" She quickly slipped the finger into her mouth and cleaned it off. "Where's your sense of adventure?" she teased. "Are you so insecure in your sexuality that you won't taste your own healthy fluids?"

"Um, yeah?"

Like everything else about him in the moment, Caleb's deadpan was perfect. When Penny finished laughing, she said, "Well, I guess kissing you is out, what with all this cum on my breath. That's too bad."

"Fuck," he said. "I'm gonna look like an asshole if I don't kiss you, am I?"

"Welcome to sex, Caleb."

Caleb sighed in a sort of half-mock resignation, then motioned up. Once she was facing him again, he pulled her in for another kiss -- taking point this time, lovingly caressing the crevasses of her palate with his tongue. She moaned under the attention, relishing the inexperience that showed through his immediacy. She had felt desired before, but never like this; never to the level where her partner was so respectful yet so excited and barely in control of himself. She could even feel his cock start to swell up again against her belly; what was this?

Penny gently pushed Caleb away from her mouth. "Get up," she said. "It's time for you to return the favor."

"Oh, shit, of course," Caleb said, following her to the plush armchair caddy-corner from the sofa.

"Wait," Penny said, sinking into the armchair. "First I want you to push the coffee table out of the way. Lemme see you use those muscles a bit."

Caleb grinned, kneeled down to the table, and pushed it out of the living room and in front of the door. It wasn't a tough job -- the table was on wheels -- but it gave Penny a nice look at her prized pupil's thick football-player shoulders and firm, round ass at work.

"Stay on your knees when you can," she said. "A lot of women are gonna drop to their knees for you; it's important you appreciate what that's like."

"Sure thing, Miss Piper." While he crawled over to her, Penny took a moment to appreciate how sexy it felt to be called "Miss Piper" in this context. It felt strange to remember that she didn't mind other men laying her down and pumping into her; like any good sidekick, she had always felt more comfortable following her partner's lead. However, there was something even hotter about having this powerful, strapping young man wrapping himself around her finger, willing to do anything she asked.

Well, almost anything. "Can I play with your boobs a little before I go down on you?"

Penny had to laugh. "Sure! Why not?"

His enthusiastic kisses and squeezes were more fun than arousing. If any other guy was doing the same thing, her mind would probably drift to current bills and future lesson plans, but it was hard not to share Caleb's thrill over being somewhere he spent the better part of a year dreaming of. "You really love these things, don't you?"

Caleb pulled himself away from her nipple and looked up to her. "Honestly, I wish I was this great, sensitive lover who saw your entire body as a work of art and strived to treat it that way, but these are just fucking wonderful."

Again she laughed. The whole situation, frankly, was as ridiculous to her as it was amazing and exciting. She said, "Foreplay doesn't have to be that ostentatious, you know." She pulled him up. "Here. Kiss me again," she said, and just as he started leaning in, she added, "and when you're ready, kiss a trail to my breasts."

Caleb went in, slipping his tongue into her mouth, dancing across her palate while she brushed the inside of his cheeks. When the broke, Caleb kissed her chin...then her neck, and was on top of her breasts again within five seconds.

"Better," she laughed, pulling him back up, "but not quite there."

"Sorry, Miss Piper," he said.

"Caleb," she smiled. "I'm being worshipped by the hot, naked, hardbody student I've been lusting after all year. Do I look like you have anything to be sorry for?"

"Point taken."

"Try it again," she encouraged. "This time, take the scenic route, and don't be afraid to linger somewhere a bit. I already know where you're going, but try to make me wonder how you plan to get there."

"All right."

So they kissed again. This time, when they parted, Caleb kissed down the side of Penny's neck and across her left shoulder, and already her heart started beating a little faster.

"That's it, Caleb, just like that."

He lingered for a bit. "You happen to have really nice shoulders."

"Are they 'really nice,' or are they gorgeous?"

Caleb thought about it while savoring another square inch of her skin. "They're gorgeous," he eventually said.

"What makes them so gorgeous, Caleb?"

"I dunno—"

"Don't say you don't know, just think about it and answer. No qualifiers, no second-guessing. The difference between 'You're sexy' and 'I think you're kinda sexy I guess' is huge and important."

"Got it." He left a few more wet kisses on her skin, and then said "It's smooth. And just the way it curves into your neck is hot as hell."

"Oh?" She coquettishly tilted her head to the right, stretching out the left side of her neck. "Like this?"

Caleb immediately backtracked one, two kisses before gently swiping up the exposed skin with his tongue.

member9458
member9458
450 Followers