Graduation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
member9458
member9458
450 Followers

And there was no way he would last longer than five minutes. Given everything she thought to say to him, she'd be surprised if he lasted one.

"You always had a lot of spunk as a student, Caleb," she purred while he drove into her. "A little too much. You should let some of it out." He laughed, pumping into her harder. "What do you call that, Caleb?"

"Is this part of a game I have to play before I'm allowed to cum or something? Because I can't really concentrate on anything else right now."

"Fair enough. It's called a 'double entendre.' Except it might be a little more than that. I've seen your spunk, Caleb. It's nice and thick and white, and it tastes so good. It's the spunk you'd expect from the kind of strong, generous, eager young man that inspires the phrase. I can't wait for you to decorate me with it."

"Holy shit, Miss Piper."

"I love that you call me that," she said. "You've seen me naked, gotten naked in front of me, been in two of my three main orifices, made me cum like a freight train twice, and now your cock's about to spit a fat, sticky load of cream onto me, yet you still call me 'Miss Piper.' It makes me so hot."

"Oh my God, it makes me hot, too." Her arms remained splayed out, but her hair was growing more disheveled and her tits were bouncing up and down, further pressurizing his load.

"Mmm, Miss Piper wants your cum. She wants your mess all over her tits and her stomach. She wants to rub it in and glisten with your special sheen."

"Oh fuck!" He was slamming into her now, hurting her so good.

"Are you ready to apply yourself to me, Caleb?"

"Fuck yeah!" He pulled out and started stroking from above her belly button.

"Yeah, Caleb! All over me!"

Penny gasped out loud, stretching her face out in a scandalized expression when the first scalding stream landed between her breasts. It was an unforgettable image that drove Caleb forward as he spent across her tits, up her neck, over her belly, dripping down onto her mound. She moaned and laughed with each shot that landed on her, and when it was over her entire torso shined with strands and drops of his youthful release. She sighed, content, licking her lips. Her arms were still above her and her hair was still spread out, and she was looking at him with those impressed, grateful eyes through those fucking glasses, and to Caleb she looked sticky and used and happy and so goddamn sexy that his sense of self-control could only throw up its hands in surrender.

He lurched forward, hands landing on her tits, squeezing them together to create a tunnel for his still-angry cock to explore.

Penny's eyes bugged open, feeling him slide back between the tits he had anointed with his arousal just moments earlier. She tilted her head up and laughed in shock, "Oh my GOD!" she giggled. "You can't get enough of me, can you?" Caleb couldn't respond; the wild look in his eyes and the harsh, painful grunts that accompanied his crazed humping told her everything she needed to know. "You got a little more in you? I never had a student give me a pearl necklace at the end of the year before! I can't wait to see how it looks on me!"

Caleb looked down at her, groaning, howling, beyond control.

"Fuck my titties, Caleb! Fuck my big, soft, cum-drenched nerd titties with your beautiful jock cock! Let it all out on me you fucking sexy bastard, I don't want you to hold back a single drop, fuck me fuck me FUCK ME FUCK ME AAH!"

A fat wad of cum had hit Penny on the right lens of her glasses after arcing above her chin. It trailed up her forehead and into her hair. Caleb roared and fired another shot across her mouth. The rest dribbled onto her neck and chin while he continued to cry and moan in glorious pain.

Caleb collapsed next to Penny, wheezing, his face still contorted. Penny rolled over, and Caleb cried "PLEASE DON'T" because he thought she was going to suck his raw member. Instead she smiled, crawled up his sweaty, broken body, and laid back down next to him, her hand coming to rest over his pounding heart.

"You get an A," she cooed.

Caleb could only smile back. He wiped the cum line off her lips, let her suck it off his thumb. Then he leaned in for a kiss.

"You don't have to," she said.

"It's sex, of course I have to," he replied, just before parting her lips with his tongue.

When they broke it off for air, she said "A-plus."

She got up after a few minutes to turn on the AC and get them both some Gatorade. His cum was now cold and gelatinous upon her skin, but she liked how it felt only a little less. They showered after rehydrating, and washing each other was fun, but there was no more penetrative sex that night. They ended up falling asleep on the bed after some gentle caressing and exploration under the covers.

* * * * *

Miss Piper,

If I'm not here, don't freak out. I ran to the CVS down the street to get you some Pedialyte. It'll help with the hangover you might have.

-K

Penny smiled at the note, left for her next to her clock. Caleb was special all right; not a lot of 18-year-old football dudes who would sleep with someone and worry that their lover might feel abandoned. The note was unnecessary; she smelled bacon in the air and heard the sizzle of a frying pan from her kitchen. If that wasn't Caleb, she had bigger problems than "my 18-year-old student-turned-lover banged me senseless and threw me away."

She walked into the kitchen, sans glasses, wearing her robe from last night. Caleb was in last night's outfit, whipping something around in one of her pans, taking it on and off the stove. "All that AND you make breakfast," she mused.

"Hey! Good morning, Miss Piper!" Caleb was trying to be cool, but Penny could tell that he was buzzing with serotonin. "Glad you didn't wake up to an empty apartment. Stopped by the gourmet grocery next to CVS to pick up a few things." The toaster oven buzzed. "Pedialyte's in the fridge, by the way. Plastic bottle, red liquid. Down as much as you can in one shot."

Penny darted right to the fridge and got the bottle out, twisting off the cap and sucking the bottle dry. It immediately sanded off the edge of her headache. "Wow. Thanks."

"Sure thing."

Penny grabbed some orange juice from the fridge. She brought the carton and two glasses to the table while Caleb grabbed two slices of sourdough bread from the toaster, dropping each one on a plate.

"Okay so, you are, if only for the next two days, a senior in high school," said Penny. "I know you're large and you contain multitudes and all, but how the hell are you already into gourmet cooking?"

"I'm into regular cooking," he clarified, plating the scrambled eggs he was stirring up in the pot. "I just got Gordon Ramsay's scrambled egg recipe from the internet because I figured I either owed you the world's biggest thank you or the world's biggest apology. And a few of his ingredients I could only get at a gourmet store." He delivered to Penny a plate of creamy scrambled eggs served on top of toasted sourdough bread with a side of crisp bacon. "Crème fraîche, fresh chives, sourdough bread. He also suggested cherry tomatoes and mushrooms but I'm not that classy."

"Back up. Why would you owe me an apology?"

"Well, Miss Piper," Caleb swallowed, "it's not like you seemed super drunk, but you were drinking all the same..." Penny's face perked up in acknowledgement. "...so I was worried—"

Penny cut him off. "Caleb, relax," she smiled, "I remember exactly what happened last night." She reached out, stroking his hands in appreciation. "You were amazing."

He let out a big sigh of relief. "Thanks," he said. "You were perfect too."

"I'm just glad I could make your first time special," she said. "I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a lot of anxieties over how things are going to unfold because of it, but I don't have a lot of regrets." She pointed to her food. "This looks delicious, by the way. Thank you so much!"

"Least I could do, Miss...can I just call you Penny now? Now that I know that you're cool with last night, 'Miss Piper' feels—"

"—feels VERY weird in this context," she laughed.

"Yeah, it was hot last night, but the moment's totally passed." Penny and Caleb dug into Caleb's terrific "Thank You" breakfast, and continued to talk.

"I think I have those same anxieties as you." said Caleb. "I don't wanna be that guy who thinks that something like last night is more than what it actually was. I mean, it was amazing, and I feel really close to you, but I know the score here. And I don't want to scare you by saying it's love when it's probably just sex."

"Or saying it's just sex when it might be love."

"Exactly."

"Maybe last night can't be categorized as easily as that. Which is scary, even before we start talking about what would happen if anyone found out."

"I think that scares me more than anything," said Caleb.

"It scares me too. I don't know what else I'd do if I wasn't a teacher. But I also can't be sure I'm even fit to be a teacher anymore. I don't know if this is just a fluke or the start of a dangerous fetish. And if I just write you off by saying 'it was never meant to be, good luck,' what'll that do to you?"

"Maybe less than you think," assured Caleb. "Like I said, I know the score—"

"Can you really say that you wouldn't be a little hurt, though? Not just disappointed, hurt."

Caleb paused and thought under the guise of chewing his food, and ultimately shook his head.

"We both know the score, Caleb. Whatever this is, it's too complicated to end well, but it's too strong to not see through. I think there's something to be learned about ourselves and each other from this, and I think we owe it to ourselves to figure it out."

"Maybe it's not that complicated, though," said Caleb. "We're friends who hooked up over a drunken night, it was great, but it just can't keep going because of, well, where we are. In life. What if we go through all that pain...Penny, what if you get fired, just to learn something we already knew?"

Penny nodded. "That's a good point," she said. Her tone was empathetic, matter-of-fact. "I don't think I want to just leave it at that, but I also don't want to drag you somewhere you don't want to go. If that's the case and you don't want to explore this, I'll find a way to make peace with that."

With that, Penny finished off her last bite of Caleb's breakfast. "This was delicious," she said, "thanks again."

"No problem. Glad you liked it."

She stood up. "I think I need another shower," she said. "Don't worry about the mess, I can clean up later. If you want to leave, that's fine, but you're welcome to watch TV, check out some of my books, or whatever you want to do. If you're still here after I get dressed, maybe we can talk some more." She tried not to sound like she preferred one thing over another; of course Penny wanted Caleb to stay, but if Caleb wasn't 100% comfortable here, Penny didn't want him to feel obliged.

"Yeah, sure, Penny," Caleb said, understanding and clearly deep in thought, and with that, she left the table.

Penny briefly flirted with the idea of dropping her robe on her way to the bathroom, which sat in the hallway between the kitchen and the bedroom. She decided that would be unfair to Caleb, but she couldn't resist leaving the bathroom door open, just like in her other fantasy about him.

She dropped her robe, ran the water, and stepped into the stream.

And then she did nothing. She asked herself why she was doing nothing, why it made more sense to just stand there and wait for Caleb to come to her...IF Caleb would come to her.

So she tied up her hair and began to scrub her body; she took extra care around her breasts and vulva, not wanting to work herself up in case Caleb stuck around and drummed up a serious conversation—

"Yeah, I couldn't leave that mess for you." The shower door slid open, and Penny beamed at the gorgeous sight of naked, smiling Caleb, his cock risen to salute Penny's beauty.

Penny leaned in and made out with him under the hot water, stroking his erection with a soapy hand. "God I'm glad you're in here with me."

"C'mon, Miss Piper," he said. "I'm eighteen, and you took my virginity last night. Pain or not, what did you think was gonna happen?"

She laughed, and then gasped out loud after Caleb shoved two of his fingers up her slick cunt. "Besides," he growled, staring into Penny's smoky, challenging eyes, "I'm pretty sure I still owe you the biggest orgasm of your life."

member9458
member9458
450 Followers