Graduation and... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Languidly, Heidi looked at Bobby. As her eyes traveled down over his body, she saw his hard-on, smiled, and held her arms out to him. "Make love to me, bobby!" she murmured.

Bobby got on the cot between the nurse's legs, holding his body over hers. He felt Mrs. Tate grasped his cock and, as he lowered his hips, she guided it into her warm, wet cavity. When he entered her, a shudder of delight swept through him. It felt incredible! The clutching heat of her vagina sent wild sensations rocketing through him. Unable to remain still, he began plunging his engorged shaft into her with rapid movements of his hips.

Heidi was finally getting the very thing she'd missed for so long. She was exultant as she savored how it felt to have the young man's organ probing deep into her. "Ohhh!!! Bobby!!!" she moaned, her hips rising and falling. "My God, Bobby!!! Yessss!! Give it to me! Give it to meeee!!! Ohhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!"

Bobby called on every bit of self-control he could muster so he could take his time and enjoy the good fortune that had once again befallen him. He thrust into the nurse slowly and, as he did, he felt the knot of pleasure in his stomach winding tighter and tighter.

"Oh, Bobby, yesssss!!!!" Heidi moaned. She clutched the young man's bottom, pulling him tighter against her.

Bobby, his control flagging, began to move his hips more and more forcefully, shaking the nurse with his thrusts, making the cot thump against the cement block wall.

Heidi felt herself approaching the bursting point then, suddenly, something burst loose inside her. "Bobby!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!" she cried when wild, wonderful sensations began sweeping over her. "Take me, Bobby!!! Take me!!! Ohhhh!!!! Yesssss!!!!! Yessssss!!!! Bobby!!! Bobby!!! Ohhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

The pretty nurse continued to groan as she shuddered through the third orgasm she had experienced in less than an hour. In fact, Bobby had given her more orgasms that afternoon than she'd experienced with her husband in over a year!

The wild gyrations of Mrs. Tate's body and the passionate moans that accompanied them drew Bobby's second orgasm from him. He groaned as his fiery cream spewed into his companion's quavering channel.

Spent, the two people lay in each other's arms. "That was so wonderful, Bobby!" Heidi told him. She knew what she'd done was wrong, and did feel ashamed of herself, but she couldn't deny that she also felt wonderful.

"Ah...thanks," Bobby replied. He felt himself blushing.

Heidi kissed him tenderly. "You really are a sweet boy," she murmured.

Again, Bobby blushed. He'd made love with the school nurse! What next? Instead of getting simpler, it looked as if his life was getting more complicated.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12