Graduation and... Ch. 04

Story Info
Linda joins Lois and Derek.
1.5k words
4.54
52.1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

When Linda arrived home from work that afternoon, Lois, wearing only a filmy robe, was in the kitchen, working at the kitchen counter. Linda looked at her friend and felt a shiver race through her body.

"Lois is so beautiful!" the slim woman thought as she gazed at her auburn-haired friend's lush body. "She's always had such a fantastic body. I wish I wasn't so skinny. I wish my body was more like hers." "Hi, Lois," she said.

Lois turned and smiled at her friend. "Hi, Linda," she said. "I hope you don't mind that I didn't get dressed. I felt kind of lazy today, so I didn't bother putting any clothes on."

"That's OK," Linda said, "Sometimes I don't get dressed either when I don't have to go to work." Linda saw the way her friend was looking at her and was confused to realize that there seemed to be tension between them, sexual tension. "Why...why am I feeling like this?" she wondered. She came from a very conservative religious background and, as a result, she had never been able to admit it to herself, but she did feel desire for her friend, and had for a long time, ever since their college days. She didn't know it, but that was one of the reasons she'd become friendly with Lois. But, because her strict religious upbringing had instilled the idea that Lesbianism was wrong in her, she had repressed the feelings she felt for her friend and settled for a close friendship with the other woman. She had tried to convince herself for years that what she felt for Lois was sisterly affection, but it was far more than that.

Lois sensed something was going on with her friend. She walked over to Linda, put her arms around her, and hugged her. "Is something wrong, honey?" she asked. "You seem upset."

"Uh...no, not really," Linda replied. She was starting to feel feelings she believed weren't right. The fact that her friend's lush, scantily clad body was pressing against her was disturbing, but it was causing her to feel pleasant feelings, too. What was wrong with her? Why was she reacting this way to her friend, her woman friend?

"Look, Linda," Lois said, sensing Linda's discomfiture, "Is there something you want to talk about?" She was a novice at seduction and wasn't sure how to proceed. She knew she had to be careful. The last thing she wanted was to cause her friend to panic.

"I...I'm not sure there's anything to talk about," Linda replied. How could she tell her best friend that her touch was exciting and that she wanted to kiss her? Could she tell her? If she did, Lois would be disgusted and their friendship would end.

Lois hugged her friend tighter. "Look, Linda, we've been friends for a long time," she said. "If something's bothering you, you can tell me."

"I...I can't," Linda stammered. "I...I just can't."

Lois took Linda's face in her hands. "There's nothing you can't tell me, love," she said. "I hate to see you this upset." She kissed Linda softly on the lips and was startled when, with a groan, Linda's arms encircled her and the other woman returned the kiss ardently. Elated by this unexpected development, Lois put her hands on her friend's buttocks and pulled her lithe body against hers. "Linda, I want to make love with you," she whispered into her friend's ear.

"Oh, God!!!" Linda cried, shocked by her friend's request. She pulled out of Lois's embrace, dashed down the hallway, bolted into her bedroom, and threw herself on the bed, sobbing.

Lois followed Linda down the hallway toward the master bedroom. It looked like the seduction plan she'd arrived at with Derek was working. Linda's husband wasn't home and wouldn't be for a while yet. He had reluctantly agreed to give Lois time to seduce Linda.

Lois entered the master bedroom, walked to the bed, and sat down next to her sobbing friend. She laid her hand on her friend's back.

Linda pulled away from her. "Don't touch me!" she said, her face buried in the pillow. "Keep your hands off me!"

Lois left her hand where it was. "I don't think you mean that," she said softly. "I want you, Linda. I want to make love with you. And I think you want the same thing."

Linda couldn't believe what she was hearing her friend say. "Noooooo!!!" she exclaimed. "It's...it's wrong! I can't want you! You...you can't want meeee!!!"

"But you do want me, don't you?" Lois whispered. She began to caress her friend's back lightly. "I think you do. Darling, it isn't sick for us to want each other. How could it possibly be sick for two people who care about each other to show how they feel?"

"Nooooo!!!" Linda groaned. She hated the way her body was reacting to her friend's light caresses. After being repressed for years, her true desires began to assert themselves. She did want to make love with Lois, she wanted to very much! But she couldn't. What if Derek found out? He'd leave her. And she loved him and didn't want to lose him. Why did it have to feel so good to have Lois's hand moving up and down her back? What was wrong with her?

"I know you want me, Linda," Lois said. "I could feel how much you do when we kissed. You can't deny that."

"Noooooo!!" Linda groaned. Although she continued to fight against it, her body kept responding to her friend's soft, insistent caress. She had to get out of here! If she stayed much longer, she wasn't sure she would be able to resist much longer.

Lois bent and kissed her friend on the neck. "I want to make love with you, Linda," she whispered. "See?" She took her friend's hand, pulled it inside her robe, and placed it on her bare breast, holding the palm against her hardened nipple.

Linda knew she should resist, but she found that her ability to do so was continuing to weaken! When she felt her friend's nipple pressing into the palm of her hand, she knew it was pointless to try and resist any longer. Moaning softly, she turned, pulled Lois against her, mashed her lips against her friend's, and thrust her tongue into the other woman's mouth.

Soon the two gorgeous women were naked, lying on the bed, their hands exploring each other's bodies. Lois kissed Linda's breasts, then sucked her nipples. Though Linda's breasts were small, the nipples were surprisingly large. Lois discovered, to her delight, that her friend's nipples were also highly sensitive.

"Lois!!! Oh, God, Lois!!! I'm...Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Jesus!!!" Linda wailed. "I think I'm gonna...I am, oh, God, I'm commmmmnnnnnggggg!!!! I'm commmmminnnnnnggggg!!!!" While she came, Linda yanked her friend's face against her heaving chest. "Oh, God, Lois, you're making me come!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Lois continued to suckle her friend's breasts until Linda's ecstasy waned.

When Linda was able to think clearly, she knew she had to experience what she'd denied herself for so long. "I do want this!" she exclaimed, as much to herself as Lois. "I want to make love with you, Lois!" She pushed the other woman onto her back and began caressing and kissing her friend's voluptuous body.

"Yesssss!!! Yessssss!!!!" Lois moaned while Linda sucked her breasts. Linda's hand was everywhere on her, thrilling her, exulting her! This was even better than she'd dreamed it would be!

Linda moved her caresses and kisses down Lois's body, thrilling her friend, exciting her beyond belief.

Although she knew it was coming, Lois still gasped and clutched at the bedspread when Linda's mouth moved onto her vagina. "Lindaaaaaaa!!! Oh, God!!! Yessssss!!!" she cried when her friend's lips and tongue began working on her vagina. What she was feeling was so intense, so undeniable, so wonderful! Then her body began to quake and skyrockets of ecstasy exploded behind her tightly shut eyes.

"Commmminnnnnggggg!!! Linda, darling, I'm commmminnnnngggg!!! Yessssssss!!! Yessssssss!!! Yesssssss!!! Oh, God, yessssssssssss!!!!!" Lois cried as enjoyment filled her.

Lois could hardly move once her orgasm passed, but somehow she mustered the strength to roll onto Linda and bury her face between her friend's thighs. Linda went wild when she did.

"Yesssssss!!! Yesssss!!! Oh, darling, eat me!!!" Linda cried. "That's it!!! That's itttttt!!! Give me your tongue!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!!! Yessssssss!!!!! Yesssssssss!!!! Yessssssss!!!!!!" She, too, thrashed out a wild orgasm, the first she'd ever had with another woman.

"What are we going to do?" Linda asked breathlessly as she and Lois lay locked in each other's arms after their shared delight. "What would Derek think if he ever found out what...what I just did?"

"He'd think this is pretty terrific!" Derek said as he walked, naked, toward the bed, his rampant penis preceding him. He'd come in unnoticed as the two women were in the midst of sharing joy. He laid down between them.

"You...you aren't angry with me?" Linda asked.

He kissed his wife and smiled. "Why should I be angry?" he asked. "Would you be angry if I told you Lois and I already made love?"

Linda was shocked. "What? When? You..." she stammered. She looked at Lois. "I..." Derek captured one of her nipples between his lips. Lois did the same.

Passion began to sweep over Linda, who was entering a new, different, and totally wonderful world of sexual experiences. "Oh, God, why did I fight this for so long?" she wondered as delight cascaded over her.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers