Graduation and... Ch. 06

Story Info
Rod and Carol and Lois and Ben.
2.9k words
4.57
45.6k
1
0

Part 6 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Lois and Rod Tillman were attending the traditional year-end get-together that was given for the Jamestown High School faculty and staff by Maxwell Cartwright, the chairman of the school board, at his sumptuous home. The Cartwrights, an extremely wealthy couple, had a magnificent home, a mansion, really. Lois had attended the party there for several years, but she was still dazzled by the home's opulence. Lois was disappointed that Doreen Ingalls, the assistant principal, wouldn't be there, but the woman she was having an affair with was away at a school administrator's conference.

Dinner was, as always, excellent. After the meal a band played and a few people danced. Lois's husband disappeared almost immediately after the meal. She wondered where he had gotten to, then she saw him across the room, standing close to Carol Dickinson, the wife of Mel Dickinson, the economics teacher. Her husband and the slim, attractive woman were having what appeared to be a very intimate conversation.

"Lois!" a feminine voice said.

Lois turned to see who had called her name. Marion Cartwright, the hostess, was approaching her. "Lois, darling, how are you?" Mrs. Cartwright gushed. "My goodness, it's been so long since I've had a chance to chat with you! Come on, we simply must talk! I need to tell you how wonderful the production your theater group put on was." The older woman was a bit of a patron of the school's theatrical club, which Lois was advisor for. She took Lois's arm and led her off.

"I thought you said you were going to call me," Carol told Lois's husband, her voice sharp. She was a few years younger than him, dark-skinned, and had a slim, girlish body. Her straight black hair hung almost to her buttocks. She had wide brown eyes set in an exotic, beautiful face. The clinging white dress she wore left no doubt as to the quality of her lithe figure.

"Come, on, baby, you know I planned to," Rod said. "It's just that with football and basketball and all, I've been busy. I really do want to get together with you again."

"When?" Carol whispered. "I need you so bad I can taste it!" She moved closer to him, her body brushing his, teasing him.

Rod looked around and smiled. "Have you ever seen the rest of the house?" he asked.

Carol looked at him, puzzled.

"You know," Rod continued, "they have fourteen bedrooms upstairs."

"Fourteen bedrooms, huh?" Carol said. She realized what Rod was suggesting and was thrilled. Making it in the Cartwright house while the party was going on would be a real kick. "I take it you want to show me around the house."

"Some parts of it, anyhow," Rod said. He took the slender woman's arm and led her toward the stairway.

They walked up the ornate staircase and down the shadowy upstairs hallway. Rod checked a door and found it unlocked. He opened it, grabbed Carol's arm, and pulled her through it. Inside one of the mansion's fourteen bedrooms, they came into each other's arms, their lips joined, and their tongues probed deeply into their open mouths, fanning their smoldering passion into a conflagration of need.

Rod pulled back, panting, after the kiss ended. "Won't Mel wonder where you are?" he asked while his hands caressed Carol's body through the silky material of her dress. He grabbed her ass and pulled her against him.

Carol shook her head. "As long as there's plenty to drink, Mel wouldn't notice the end of the world," she replied, grinding her hips against him. "What about your wife? Won't Lois miss you?"

"Hell no. She's busy with Mrs. Cartwright," Rod said. He began kissing Carol's neck and shoulders and felt her shudder. He moved toward the bed sitting in the center of the room, pulling her with him. When they reached the bed, he slid his hands up her arms and undid the string-like strap around her neck that held up the top of her dress. He peeled the loosened top down, baring her pointy, petite breasts.

Once her chest was bared, he kissed his way down over her chest and began suckling her nipples until they were as hard as steel. He loved Carol's breasts. Even though they were small, they were incredibly sensitive, and when she was turned on even the areolas swelled. Voraciously, he continued attacking the olive cones of flesh and their swollen tips.

"Uhhhhhhhh!!!!" Carol gasped. "Oh, Baby! I needed this so bad!!"

Rod worked Carol's dress down over her slim hips and was delighted to discover she wore absolutely nothing under it. "Goddamn!" he exclaimed. "You aren't wearing underwear!"

"I was hoping something like this would happen and I thought you'd like it better if there wasn't anything to get in your way," Carol replied, smiling hotly at him.

Her hands went to his tie and started to undo it while his hands began moving over her smooth, tawny flesh. It wasn't long before Rod, too, was naked with his erect cock standing out in front of him like a spear. Carol grasped it in her warm hand and began stroking it.

"Yeahhh, baby!!!" Rod groaned.

"You need me as bad as I need you, don't you?" Carol said.

Rod nodded dumbly. The passion flooding his body made it hard for him to speak. Carol put her hand against the man's chest, shoved him gently, and he fell back onto the bed. She climbed on the bed beside him, leaned over him, and let her long silken hair cascade over him, teasing him with a super-soft caress. She moved her head back and forth, trailing the silken strands over his body.

"Wow!!!" Rod went wild. It always drove him wild when Carol did that to him with her hair! The lissome woman continued to drag her hair back and forth over his erect, throbbing pole and he moaned, unable to stop writhing.

"I know you like this, sweetie," Carol murmured, then her lips enveloped his swollen prong. She moved her head up and down, up and down leaving the panting man's cock slick with her saliva.

"Oh, Jesus, Carol, I'm gonna come!!!" Rod moaned. "Oh, Jesus, that feels to fucking good!!! I'm gonna come!!!!" The woman's slim hand gripped his balls while her head moved up and down faster and faster.

"Unnnnnnnhhhhhh!!!! Unnnnnnnnnhhhhhhh!!!" Rod moaned when his juices gushed out of his pulsing cock into Carol's mouth. She sucked him until he had nothing more to give, then she stretched out next to him on the bed.

"Come here!" Rod said and pulled Carol into his arms. Her warm body slid against his while she returned the kiss. Her legs clamped around him and she rocked her hips.

Rod felt his companion's wet gash sliding against his leg, rolled on top of her and began kissing her body. He worked the extended tips of her breasts over with his lips, then he kissed his way down across her chest, over her flat, trembling belly. She shaved her pubic hair, which was another thing that delighted him and drove him wild. He licked the smooth surface where her pubic hair should have been, then he slid his head between her legs.

"Eyahhhhhhhh!!!!" Carol cried when Rod began licking and sucking her swampy opening. "Yesssss!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, shit!!! Eat meeeeeee!!! Eat meeeee!!! Gawwwwwwddddd!!! I'm commmmminnnnnnngggggg!!! Oh, baby, I'm, I'm, I'm, oh,shit, I'm commmmmminnnnnngggggggg!!!! I'm commmmminnnnnggggggg!!!" Her legs held Rod's head clamped in a vise of warm silken flesh as her hips rose and fell wildly. He kept licking her while spasm after spasm of pleasure racked her nubile body.

Downstairs, Lois finally managed to escape from Mrs. Cartwright. She was tired of the party and wanted to find her husband and go home, not that being home with him would be any less enjoyable. She looked all over, but couldn't find him anywhere.

"Have you seen Rod?" she asked Ben Jackson, one of the guidance counselors.

The man nodded. "I think I saw him going upstairs a little while ago," the man replied.

Thinking he meant Rod had gone to the bathroom, Lois thanked him and went up the stairs. She reached the top and started down the hall toward the bathroom. As she passed one of the bedrooms, she was startled to hear moans coming from behind the closed door. She quietly opened the door and what she saw shocked, and in a perverse way aroused, her.

Carol Dickinson, her lithe, tawny body bare, was kneeling on the bed, sucking a man's cock! Lois watched, her heart pounding, while the slim woman slid atop the man she'd been sucking and impaled herself on his throbbing cock.

Rod and Carol had no idea they were being observed. Carol had used her talented mouth to make her partner's cock steel-hard again. Having accomplished that, she mounted him, sending sensations of bliss through both of them.

"Yeah!" Rod moaned, "Fuck me, baby!! Jesus, Carol, you're incredible!!!"

Carol, wild with need, went crazy on top of him. Her hips seemed to be moving in six directions at once. Rod was, at first, worried she would tear his cock from his body, so frantic were her movements. He grabbed her breasts.

"I'm commmmminnnnnnnggggggggg!!!! Oh, baby, I'm commmminnnnnnngggggggggg!!!!!" Carol announced as another orgasm wracked her slim frame. "Fuck meeeeeee, Rod!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!"

"Unnnnnnnhhhhhhh!!!! Unnnnnnnhhhhhhhh!!!!" Rod groaned and another load of his cream spewed forth, bathing her insides with lava-like heat.

When Lois heard Carol's impassioned cry she knew who the slim woman's partner was. "It's...it's Rod!" she realized. "He...my husband...he's fucking Carol Dickinson!"

"Carol's something, isn't she?" a male voice behind Lois said.

Lois felt a bulky male body pressing against hers. She turned. It was Ben Jackson. "Carol's quite a piece of ass, isn't she?" the guidance counselor murmured. His hands cupped Lois's breasts through the soft material of her blouse. Her body was already trembling with passion, a result of what she'd seen. Ben's hands caressing her breasts made her legs go weak.

Ben had wanted Lois for years. He saw Rod and Carol go upstairs and figured out what they planned to do. When Lois asked him where her husband was, he sent her upstairs, then he followed her. He hoped that she'd find out what her husband was doing and that would allow him to catch her confused and off-balance, a condition that might allow him to get what he'd wanted from her for so long.

"Come on," Ben said. He dragged Lois across the hall into another vacant bedroom.

Wrapped in Ben's embrace, his insistent caresses sending thrill after thrill into her, Lois found herself unable to resist. Ben wasn't giving her time to think or act. He kicked the door closed, half-dragged, half-carried her to the bed, and pushed her down on it.

"Ben!! Noooooo!!!" she moaned weakly. "We...we shouldn't be doing this!"

"Sure we should," Ben said. "Why not? Rod and Carol are fucking, aren't they? Why shouldn't we? You want it as bad as I do. I can tell! Your nipples are as hard as rocks!" He yanked up her skirt, then tugged down her panties and pantyhose.

Lois knew she shouldn't be letting the guidance counselor to do this to her, but despite her misgivings, she felt her hips rising to make it easier for him to strip her panties and pantyhose off. She lay there, eyes closed, fists clenched, and heard a zipper, then she felt the bed sink under Ben's weight and his hairy legs brushed against the inside of hers.

"Nooooo!!!" she moaned when the wet tip of her colleague's cock brushed her damp vagina. Then it parted her silken lips and began sliding into her. "Please, Ben!!! Please!!!" she murmured. "Not...not like this!!!"

Ben barely heard her protests, and if he had heard them, it would have made no difference. He was too turned on. He couldn't stop. Once his cock was all the way in Lois, he began thrusting forcefully.

Lois lay there, feeling the man's Ben's onslaught. For once, she didn't respond, which was some small relief. All she could do was wait until he got it over with and get out of here. After this, she'd go home whether Rod wanted to or not.

"Yeah, baby, take it, take it all!!!" Ben cried, his hips hammering against hers.

Lois felt her unwelcome partner's cream gushing into her and bathe her insides. "Thank God that's over with," she thought.

When he was finished, the guidance counselor pulled his cock from her, got off the bed, and straightened his clothes. "Damn, Lois, that was outstanding!" he said. "We have to get together again." He straightened his clothes and zipped his pants.

Lois didn't reply. The minute Ben left the room, she struggled to her feet and, on wobbly legs, walked to the bathroom. When she was cleaned up, she put her panties and pantyhose back on, then went downstairs.

While Ben was fucking Lois, Rod and Carol finished their tryst and returned to the party. When Lois came down, she found Rod waiting.

"Are you OK?" he asked. "You look a little pale."

"I'm fine," Lois said softly. "Can...can we go home?"

"Sure," Rod said. "I'm tired of this party, anyhow."

He got her coat, they said their "Good-bye's" and left. In the car on the way home, Lois sat silently, but Rod didn't notice. He was still recalling his experience with Carol and felt himself getting hard again, just from the memory. "Carol is really something!" he thought. "When we get home I'll tell Lois I have to do some work at school. Then I'll call Carol and see if we can get together again tonight."

"Ah...I have to go back to school for a while," Rod said. "I need to finish some year-end reports."

"Whatever," Lois said. She didn't mind. She really didn't want to spend any more time than she had to with her husband. The fact that she'd seen him fucking Carol helped confirm her belief that it was pointless for their marriage to continue.

Rod expected his wife to protest and was surprised when she didn't. "I'll probably be late," he said. "Damn reports need to be done by morning. You sure you don't mind?"

"I'll be fine," Lois replied. She didn't care if he stayed at school all night, or if he were out fucking with every other woman in the world. Just so he wasn't around her any more.

"See you later," Rod said. He turned and he and went out the door.

Lois decided to make herself a cup of hot chocolate before she went to bed. She was at the stove when someone knocked at the back door. Puzzled who might be knocking at her door this late, she opened it and was surprised when Bobby Draper walked into her kitchen, smiling. The young man gazed at his teacher who was wearing a snug low-cut brown cardigan sweater and long, loose brown skirt with a floral print on it.

"Bobby!" she exclaimed, "What are you doing? What if Mr. Tillman had been home?"

"I saw him pulling out of the driveway when I was coming down the street, so I knew he wasn't home," the young man replied. He started walking toward her, a smile on his face and fire in his eyes. When he saw Mr. Tillman leaving and made a snap decision to stop in and see his lovely teacher. He took Lois in his arms and covered her lips with his.

"Oh, God!" Lois thought as warm, wonderful sensations began to overpower her. She loved having the young man's arms around her, feeling his warm, strong, young body pressing against hers.

When the kiss ended, Bobby stepped back. He opened the buttons down the front of her sweater and removed that, then he peeled down her skirt. Lois, gasping, stood before him wearing only her bra, panties, and pantyhose. Her sweater and skirt were a puddle of cloth on the floor at her feet. He shed his clothes, then, and pulled her into his arms.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" Lois moaned when the young man's bare flesh met hers. She couldn't resist him! He cupped her full bottom, lifted her off her feet, sat her on the table, and stripped off her undergarments. "Bobby, what are you doing?" she murmured. Then she knew. "Oh, God!!! Bobby!!!" she groaned when his erection thrust into her. He was making love to her! On her kitchen table! "Ohhhhhhh!!! Bobby!!! Yessssss!!!!" she moaned. "Take me!!! Oh, yessssss!!! Ahhhhhhh!!! Take meeeeeeeee!!!" She clutched at the young man, pulling him against her, deep into her.

"I'm commmmmmmiinnnnnnnnggggg!!! Oh, God, Bobby!!!" Lois cried. "I'm commmminnnggggggggg!!!!! I'm commmmminnnnnnngggggg!!!! Yessssssssss!!!! Yessssssss!!!! Yessssssssss!!!!!" A shattering, mind-blowing orgasm, something she desperately needed, swept through her.

"Yeahhhhhhh!!!! Me, tooooooo!!!!" Bobby wailed, discharging abundant quantities of his hot cream into his teacher's quivering body.

When they finished, Bobby kissed Lois. "I...I'm sorry," he said, "I...I couldn't wait until we got to your bedroom. You...you looked so pretty and I..."

Lois silenced him with a soft kiss. "You have nothing to apologize for, Bobby," she told him. "It was wonderful!" She kissed him again and smiled at him. "With you, making love is always wonderful!"

"Let's go to bed," Bobby said. He helped her off the table and took her hand.

"Yes," Lois said, "I think that's a marvelous idea." She followed her young lover down the hall toward her bedroom. They'd have to be careful to make sure Bobby was out of the house before Rod got back, but she was sure that wouldn't be for quite a while. In the meantime...

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers