Graduation and... Ch. 08

Story Info
Bobby takes Paula to the prom.
2.6k words
4.58
44.4k
2
0

Part 8 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Bobby gazed lovingly at his date for the prom. Paula Wilton looked stunning in a black satin dress that clung to her wonderful curves but had a lot of gathers and a deep cut in the back. Her waist length blonde hair was pulled back into a simple pony tail and she was wearing understated makeup. She was so lovely that looking at her made it hard for the young man to breathe.

He had the problem the whole time her parents, who'd met Bobby and seemed to like him, were taking pictures of them. Bobby had rented a tux for the evening and thought he looked pretty good, although the formal outfit was a little uncomfortable. Finally the picture-taking was over. Paula gave him a puzzled look.

"What's the matter?" she asked. "You look kinda funny."

"You're so gorgeous!" he whispered.

Paula flushed, smiled, and said, "Bobby!"

"Come on," he said. "Let's go." He held the door and she walked by him. Bobby followed her out to the car and held the car door for her as she slid in.

Paula smiled up at him and said, "You're being such a gentleman tonight."

"Hard not to be with such a lovely companion," he said. His comment placed a faint flush on his date's lovely features. He walked around and got in the car, started the engine, and off they went.

The band was already playing when they arrived at the big hotel where the prom was being held. Bobby was excited. Paula looked so wonderful and the prospect of holding her in his arms had him more than a little stirred up. She slipped her arm in his as they walked into the hotel. That made Bobby a little giddy. He'd never imagined he'd wind up going to the prom with someone as pretty as Paula. He was aware of the jealous looks of several of the other guys in his class were giving him as he and his date walked into the ballroom.

They found seats at a table in a far corner, with some people Paula knew. The band started playing a slow tune. Bobby was glad about that. He didn't fast dance very well. "Want to dance?" he asked Paula.

Paula smiled at him and nodded. "I'd love to," she said.

They walked onto the dance floor and Paula came into his arms, her body molding itself against him. Delightful feelings swept through Bobby. This was fantastic.

Paula's soft hair tickled Bobby's face as she snuggled against him. He couldn't remember having a more delightful dance partner. Having the lithe, lovely blonde in his arms was a little like being in heaven as far as he was concerned.

The dance ended and reluctantly Bobby released Paula. That it seemed like she didn't want to leave his arms thrilled him. They walked back to the table, sat down, and chatted with the other couples. Paula leaned over, kissed Bobby softly on the cheek, then she squeezed his arm. "Tonight is wonderful," she said softly. "I...I'm really glad you invited me."

Bobby kissed her on the forehead. "I'm having a great time, too," he said. "I'm really glad you came with me." The band swung into a fast tune.

Paula grabbed his hand. "Come on, let's dance," she said. "We can talk later."

"But it's a fast dance," Bobby protested. "I can't fast dance. I'll look like an idiot."

"Just jump around," Paula said, smiling, "Nobody will notice."

Bobby did as she suggested, and apparently didn't look too bad. At least nobody seemed to be staring at him. Of course, he was so busy staring at Paula he probably wouldn't have noticed anyone staring at him anyhow. She was, to his eyes, poetry in motion. Her lithe body moved incredibly well as she danced. He swallowed hard and pinched himself. He couldn't believe she was actually here, with him. His date.

Immediately after the fast dance, the band began a slow tune. Paula came into his arms and once more they glided around the dance floor. The pressure of the gorgeous blonde's body against his was doing wild things to Bobby, who made no effort to hide them. If she felt the erection growing in his pants, pressing against her wonderful body, she gave no indication. She didn't back off from the close embrace he held her in.

When the dance ended, they again returned to their table. For the remainder of the evening they talked a lot, and danced more. Finally, even though both of them found it disappointing, the prom was over.

Bobby had made fairly elaborate plans for after the prom, so their evening was far from over. They left the dance and went to a restaurant where Bobby had reservations. Paula loved the restaurant. She looked around wide-eyed, taking in everything. Bobby noticed that several of the male customers gave his date admiring glances when the hostess seated them. He couldn't blame them. It was hard for him to take his eyes off her, too.

Dinner was fantastic. Bobby ordered Filet Mignon for both of them and they finished with the house special dessert, a delicious concoction that included chocolate, cocoanut, and a whole lot of sugar. It was served warm, covered with whipped cream.

"I feel like I'm gonna bust," Paula said. "I can't remember the last time I ate so much! And it was really good, too! Thanks a lot, Bobby!"

"I wanted to spoil you tonight," he said. "I'm in an uncommonly good mood."

"Me, too," Paula replied and smiled at him. "This is the nicest night I've ever had!"

There it was. The perfect opportunity for Bobby to let her know how he felt about her. Did he have the courage to do it? "I...ah...I," he stammered, "Paula, I love you."

Paula smiled and laid her hand on his. "I love you, too, Bobby," she replied.

Bobby couldn't breathe. Paula said she loved him, too! He couldn't believe it! His fondest dream had become reality! He tried to think of something really nice to say. "Ah...you...you do?" was what came out. Cool.

Paula nodded. "I...I think I've been in love with you almost from the minute I met you," she said. "I...I didn't know you...you know...felt the same way."

"I...I guess I have for quite a while," Bobby admitted. "I...it's just that I was afraid to tell you."

Paula gave him a puzzled look. "Why?" she asked.

"Because you were older than me, mostly," Bobby told her. "I...it didn't seem right. I mean, you were going off to college and all, and I..."

"I wasn't sure at first, either," she said. "But all I do while I'm not with you is think about you."

Bobby was thrilled to hear that. He had other plans for the evening, plans he wanted to get on with. "You ready to go?" he asked.

Paula smiled and kissed him gently. "I'm ready any time you are," she said.

He paid the tab and they left.

When they got in the car, Paula slid across the seat and snuggled against him. "I've never had a more wonderful evening in my life," she said softly. "This really has been the neatest night!"

If Bobby had anything to say about it, the night was going to get a lot better. "Terrific!" he said. He pressed down on the accelerator and steered the car into the passing lane. It didn't take long to reach the hotel where he'd reserved a room for them.

He parked, then led Paula up to their room. His chest seemed a little tight, and his heart was pounding. He also had more than a little start on an erection.

Once they were inside their room, Bobby locked the door behind them and stood gazing fondly at Paula's lovely form. He felt his cock lurch in his pants. Damn, she was beautiful! He moved closer to his date and put his arms around her from the rear. He cupped her breasts and pulling her against him.

Passion rushed through Paula when Bobby pulled her into his arms. She pressed against him and felt his swollen cock prodding her bottom. He was hard already! She moaned with delight as he gently fondled her breasts, stirring her.

Bobby continued to press against his lovely companion for a few minutes, enjoying the feel of her taut body against his, then he turned her around and covered her lips with his. Paula's arms locked around him and her tongue sought his, sending shock-waves of excitement sweeping through him. He cupped her bottom, lifted her off her feet, and began moving toward the bed.

Paula was thrilled. She wanted to feel Bobby's cock, which was now pressing against her belly, sliding into her. She couldn't remember ever wanting him more!

Hands trembling, Bobby slipped Paula's dress off, leaving her nude, save for a filmy bra and panty hose. Bobby made quick work of the bra, then Paula stripped her panty-hose off while he shed his clothes. They fell onto the bed and into each other's arms.

"Annnhhhhhhhh!!!" Paula groaned when Bobby captured one of her straining, swollen nipples between his lips and began to suck on it. His hands were venturing over her, driving her wild! His cock, hard as a rock, prodded her leg.

Bobby needed Paula! He needed her now! He rolled atop her, reached between their twisting bodies, grasped his cock and, with a fervent movement of his hips, buried it in her.

"Gahhhhhhhhh!!!!" Paula groaned when Bobby's cock slid into her. Her back arched and she lifted her hips, grinding her pubic arch against his.

Even though Bobby was incredibly aroused, he discovered he did have some control. Harder and harder his cock jabbed into Paula, and she respond wildly. He heard her groans of excitement and felt her hands pulling at him as she thrust against him. He kissed her bared chest, licking and sucking, bending his head far enough to take one of her turgid nipples in his mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Bobby!!!! I'm-I'm-I'm gonna come!!! Oh, Lord, Bobby!!! I'm gonna come!!! Ohhhhhhh!!!! Yeahhhhhhhh!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!!! Yeahhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!" Paula shrieked, her body going wild, arms and legs flailing, as incredible sensations overwhelmed her.

"Unnnnnhhhhhhh!!!!" Bobby cried when his body unleashed powerful torrents of come into her quivering, straining body. Spent, he collapsed atop her.

Bobby rolled back, pulled Paula into his arms, and began to kiss her and run his hands over her lithe body once more. When his hand slid onto her breast, he felt her tremble and heard her soft sigh of bliss. Before long, he was lying between her legs, making her squirm and squeal with ecstasy as he licked her vagina.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Oh, Godddddd, Bobby!!! Oh, Goddddd!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Paula cried while his tongue and his finger teased her clit and probed into her. She locked her legs behind his head and strained off the bed. "Gahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gahhhhhhhh!!!" she wailed. "Oh, Bobby, you're making me come again!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! It feels so goooooooodddddd!!! Bobbeeeee!!! Bobbeeeeeeeee!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Bobby was unable to hear Paula's cries of delight because of the lovely legs clamped around his head, but he knew from her frantic movements that she was coming. He licked and kissed her a little longer, until her legs dropped limply onto the bed.

Almost the minute they finished, Paula sat up, pushed Bobby onto his back, rolled on top of him and began kissing him. He quivered as her hands moved over his naked flesh, arousing him once again.

Paula could feel Bobby's cock, trapped between them, beginning to swell and push against her soft belly. She slid down and began kissing his belly while she took his cock in her soft hands. The she heard his loud groan of ecstasy when she took his hard cock in her mouth. She enjoyed licking and sucking Bobby, but she decided she didn't want him to come in her mouth this time, she wanted him in her again.

She slid up, placed the tip of his swollen rod between her dewy lips and then began lowering herself onto it. A sigh was forced from her as her lover's enormous organ filled her. "Oh, yeah, Bobby!!!!" she murmured, starting to rock her hips. "I need you!! I need you so much!!!"

Bobby grabbed her hips and began pushing up off the bed, feeling her the walls of her snug passage grasping him as he drove into her. This was fantastic!

"Oh!! Oh!!! Oh!!!" Paula groaned as Bobby's sizable wand stabbed deep into her. "Bobby!!! Bobby!!! Oh, God, Bobby!!! Take meeeeee!!!"

Bobby did, his hands holding her, watching her breasts bob and jiggle with the frantic movements of her body. Then he felt her vaginal walls begin to ripple and knew she was coming again.

"Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!!" Paula cried as her body went into spasms of delight. "This feels so gooooooooddddd!!! So goooooooodddddddd!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Don't ever stop!!! Don't ever, ever stop!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

"Yeahhh!!! Take it!!! Take ittttttttt!!!" Bobby shouted as he, too, erupted, lost in an oblivion of overwhelming passion.

Paula collapsed atop him and lay there. Bobby wrapped his arms around Paula's slim torso, but other than that, he didn't move. He couldn't. He was too used up. Eventually, without realizing it, he went to sleep under his lovely companion.

Bobby woke up before the young woman lying next to him in bed in the hotel room. He looked at Paula. Most of her fine body uncovered, and as the young man gazed at the sleeping woman, he felt passion stirring inside him. He began sucking one of her nipples, and felt it rise into his mouth.

Paula moaned softly, awakened by enchanting feelings evoked by what Bobby was doing. She opened her eyes, realized she was in a strange bed, and jumped, then she remembered the delights and Bobby had shared the night before. And he was giving her more thrills again this morning! He was making her crazy, sucking her nipple!

Bobby's hand roamed over Paula's body, and he felt her writhe as it glided over her silky skin. He plunged his hand between her lithe legs and began playing with her vagina, which he found already damp with the effluent of arousal. It grew even wetter as his fingers probed, stroked, then entered it. Paula's back arched, hoisting her hips off the bed.

"Gahhhhhhh!!!!" Paula groaned when Bobby's finger slid into her. He was making her crazy with need for him again!

Bobby had a raging hard-on. After bringing his lovely partner to a high state of arousal, he rolled on top of her and plunged his cock into her. God, it felt good! Fantastic sensations rushed through him as he began plumbing Paula's clasping opening with his rigid cock.

"Ohhhhh!!! Yessssss, Bobby!!! Oh, Jesus!!! Jesus!!! Ohhhhhhh!!!" Paula moaned, her body coming alive as Bobby's cock plunged into her. She clutched him with her hands and her hips pounded up against his. "Gahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! I'm gonna come!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!! I'm gonna come!!! Now, Bobby!!! Oh, God, now!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yeahhhhhhhh!!! I'm commmmminnnnnnggggggg!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

Bobby felt his partner erupting into bliss and joined her, bathing her insides with his juices. He kept pounding into her, then, finally spent, collapsed atop her. When his cock began to soften and slip from her, he rolled onto his back.

Paula lay there, electrified by what had just happened. "God, Bobby!" she exclaimed, "You do know how to wake a girl up!" She sat up. "What time is it?"

Bobby looked at his watch. "Six-thirty," he said.

"Oh, good," Paula relaxed. "I was afraid it was later than that."

"We have plenty of time," Bobby said. He pulled her into his arms and they dozed off again.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers