Graduation and... Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she felt the young man's molten juices flooding her, Heidi could stand no more. "Oh, yessss!!! Come, darling! Come for me!" she urged ardently, "Come! Fill me! It feels so good! Oh....Ohhhhhh!!! Tim! Oh, Tim!!!! Yessssssssssss!!!! Ahhhhh!!! Yessssss!!!! Yes-yes-yes-yes-yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Heidi rode out another awesome orgasm and, when it was over, she remained atop Tim enjoying the sweet aftermath, feeling his penis soften, then slide from her, tickling her as it left her body. She lowered herself onto his chest, felt his arms slide around her, and his lips cover hers. This was so wonderful! Finally, she slid off the young man and rolled onto her side, facing him. "It's getting late, Tim," she said. "Won't your parents wonder where you are?"

"I told them I was going to stay over at a friend's house, tonight," he said. "I don't have to go home."

"Oh," Heidi replied.

"Ah...uh...do you think...could I, uh, stay here?" he asked.

"I...why not?" Heidi replied, giving him a kiss. Nothing could make things any worse than they already were and if the rest of the night was as satisfying as the first part had been... She shuddered at the thought.

Elation showed on the young man's face. "I'll go move my van, then I'll come back," he said.

"Come in the back door," Heidi said. She didn't want her neighbors to see the young man come into her house this late at night. She was taking risks enough, she didn't need to be careless.

Tim kissed her again, bounced off the bed, and began to get dressed. "I'll be right back," he said, running for the door.

Naked, Heidi got up, walked out to the living room, picked up her robe, and slipped it on. She heard the boy's van start, then drive off. "What have I let myself in for?" she asked herself as she walked toward the kitchen. "Am I being as foolish as I think I am?"

A few minutes later, she heard a soft knock at the kitchen door. She opened it and was swept into Tim's arms. Their lips fused in a passionate kiss and his hands slid inside her robe, onto her bare body. He cupped her buttocks in his hands and she shuddered as he pulled her against him.

Tim knew he could do almost anything he wanted with Mrs. Tate now, and decided to take advantage of that knowledge. That she'd allowed him to make love with her, and had obviously enjoyed it, had given him a huge infusion of self-confidence, and Heidi was about to be the beneficiary of it.

Heidi felt something pressing against her belly as she clung to Tim. "My God!" she thought, "He's hard again!"

Holding her, Tim backed to one of the kitchen chairs and sat down on it.

"Tim! What on earth do you think you're doing?" Heidi gasped. When he pulled her down onto his lap and his torrid shaft slid into her she found out what he was doing. "Ohhhhh!!! Tim!!! That feels so lovely!!! Yessss!" she groaned, her passion flaring. God! Would this ever stop? She hoped not. When the young man began to drive into her she was again thrilled by how much exquisite pleasure he seemed to be able to give her.

"Oh, God, Tim, you...Unnnnhhhhh...you are incredible!" Heidi groaned as the young man's swollen penis lunged up into her. She clutched his shoulders, riding him, hanging on for dear life as they bounced up and down on the kitchen chair.

Tim didn't speak. Instead, he captured one of his companion's nipples with his lips and began sucking it feverishly.

"Ohhhhh!!! Heidi moaned while elation ripped through her, "Sooooo goooodddd!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, Godd, Timmm!! Yesssss!!!"

The teenager rocked his hips, thrusting into the nurse forcefully. His hands gripped her buttocks, hauling down her onto his spearing erection. His fervid movements, plus the delectable feelings his lips and tongue were giving her breasts, had Heidi aflame with passion. "Tim, Oh, God, I'm going to come!" she cried, startled by how fast she'd peaked. "Tim!!! Tim!! Oh, Tim!!! I'm comminnnggg!!!! Oh, darling, I'm commmminnnnnnggggggg!!!! More!!!! Oh, God!!!!! More!!!! Yessssssssssss!!!! Yesssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!"

"Yeahhhhhhhh!!!" the lad groaned as he again exploded into her.

Seated on the chair in the middle of Heidi's kitchen, the lovers clutched each other desperately as their passion spent itself.

When Heidi finally gathered enough strength enough to move, she kissed Tim. "Let's go back to bed," she said. She lifted herself off him. Her legs were still a little weak and his juices seeped from her and trickled down her legs. She used to hate that part of love-making, but with Tim it only added to the joy she felt.

The boy rose with her and, arms around each other, they walked down the hallway and into the bedroom. Heidi stripped off her robe while Tim undressed and they got back in her bed. They immediately moved into each other's arms, kissed deeply, then their hands again began exploring warm flesh. The lovers gazed into each other's eyes with deep feeling.

"I've never been this satisfied," Heidi told the young man. It was true. Even Bobby Draper, who'd been a masterful lover, hadn't made her feel this wonderful. "Never!"

"I'm glad," Tim said. "I wanted to be good for you and I was kind of afraid I wouldn't be."

"Oh, God, you wonderful, wonderful man! You certainly are good for me!" Heidi exclaimed. She took his face in her hands and kissed him. Then, realizing she was tired she said, "We ought to get some sleep, don't you think? I know you don't have school tomorrow, but you've worn me out."

When Tim didn't answer, Heidi looked at him. He was already asleep.

Heidi lay there, looking at the young man, trying to assess her situation, as sleep slowly overpowered her. She wasn't sure how she would do it, but she knew she no longer would turn down the chance to take young lovers, no matter what the cost.

Now that she'd found out how wonderful making love with teen-age boys was, she wasn't about to stop. Maybe her husband didn't want her any more, but Tim - and Bobby - certainly did. At last, with her arm wrapped around Tim and her body snuggled against his, she fell asleep.

12